Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAVAGE Saturday Night 05/06/2017
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-06-2017, 04:39 PM

LIVE!
May 5TH, 2017

FROM THE NATIONWIDE ARENA
IN COLUMBAS OHIO

Xtreme Wrestling Federation Presents:

[Image: MMIM1Rv.png]

"My Name Is Human" by Highly Suspect plays.

Jim Ross: "That music belongs to Thaddeus Duke, Huey! He's scheduled to go one on one with Chris Chaos later tonight! Over on Warfare, he sort of shocked the world when he hit Dolly Waters with that Better Than You super kick of his!"

Huey D. Louie: "Guy steals title from a little girl. Update at the top of the hour! Back to you Jim!"

Huey D. Louie: "Jim?"

Thaddeus Duke emerges from backstage with the Xtreme Championship slung over his shoulder and a microphone in hand. The boos are deafening. He stops on stage and is set to speak as Highly Suspect fades out, only to be drowned out by "Duke Sucks!" chants.

With his hood up he starts to pace on stage, waiting for the uproarious crowd to die down.

"You can boo me, or you can cheer me..."

On cue the boos start up again. Thaddeus shakes his head in disgust.

"Each and every one of you are booing something you don't really understand. See, when I kicked Dolly Waters in the face, you need to understand that she deserved each and every single inch of my boot and then some."

More boos.

"Each and every one of you, want to know why. WHY did I do what I did?

"The answer is very simple: Dolly Waters brought that on by herself."

Booing uproar.

"Heading into Lethal Lottery yours truly was scheduled for an Xtreme title match against D'Ville and Tank. Yours truly was amped, primed, and ready to once again bring the title home.

"In her self righteous, self centered selfishness, Dolly Waters pulled a fast one backstage and ended up as the Xtreme Champion. Effectively robbing me of my opportunity to regain something I never should have lost to begin with. If that isn't enough, what does she do with her new found fortune? She lays low and out of sight. Rarely seen on television rendering this title..."

Thaddeus holds up the Xtreme title.

"As nothing more than a prop. A visual aid to let the folks at home know that she matters."

Thaddeus stares into the camera.

"Get closer!"

The camera gets a close up of Thaddeus Duke and his ice cold, ice blue eyes.

"Enjoy yourself Dolly. Enjoy beating up habitual losers like Michael McBride. Enjoy defending a title you no longer possess.

"Sooner or later Waters, you're going to get what's owed to you.

"See all I wanted was to offer her friendship. A warm shoulder, a soft voice. Someone she could turn to and lean on for support. Hell, I'm the one responsible for her reinstatement in the XWF for fucks sake!

"What did I get in return?

"A backstage backhanded backstabbing double cross as she took away my shot at championship glory.

"So yeah, Waters. You'll get what's yours. You'll get what's coming. Sooner or later.

"You could sit there and make the argument that yeah maybe I'm not the Xtreme Champ, but I am number one contender to Jim Caedus's Universal title. This may come as a shock, but being champion is far better than being a mere contender."

More boos ring out as Chris Chaos, Jim Caedus and the rest of AX3 emerge, quietly behind Thaddeus Duke.

Jim Ross: "It's AX3!!! What are they doing out here!?! And Thaddeus Duke is oblivious to their presence!"

"You people have the answers you wanted. You have your explanation. My only hope is that I've taught each and every one of you, to expect the unexpected."

Duke turns around, revealing a large AX3 logo on the back of his hoodie.

Jim Ross: "GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY!!! THADDEUS DUKE HAS JOINED AX3!!!

Huey D. Louie: "This just in... Tonight's breaking story, entire roster joins AX3 for free "Toddlers in Tiara's" subscription!"

AX3 exits the stage as Savage fades to commercial.

[Image: Mezian_zpsigccbzqw.jpg][Image: smallVS_zpsvftl8yae.gif][Image: BarneyGreen_zpssrakrayp.jpg]
Singles Match
2000 Word Limit

Tig O'Bitties: "The following match is scheduled for one fall...

Tig O’Bitties: "Introducing first, weighing in at 230 pouuuunds, from Cincinnati, Ohioooo.....MEZIAAAAAAAAN!!

The lights throughout the arena dim to a dark blue, smoke rising from the stage, strobes flashing in sync with the music, as Mezian steps out to a mixed reaction from the fans. He begins walking to the ring, smacking the outstretched hands along the way.

Jim Ross: "This should be a great match, here. Mezian has been turning a few heads in the short time he's been here; he's sure to turn a few more here tonight."

Huey D. Louie: "Going up against a name like Barney Green'll do that for ya. He may have recently lost a hard fought war with "The Essence of Excellence" in Cadryn Tiberius but mark my words, Mr. Green is not an XWF vet you wanna overlook."

Jim Ross: "And Mezian is no newcomer to underestimate, I'll tell you that."

Mezian enters the ring and runs the ropes as he awaits-

Tig O'Bitties: "And his opponent..."

Huey D. Louie: "And here he is! God I love that entrance, takes me right back to the fucking 80s-

every-

TIME!"

Jim Ross: "To the _what_ 80s?"

Huey D. Louie: "Heh, sorry Ross."

Tig O’Bitties: "Weighing in at 320 pouuuuunds, he hails from Boston, Massachussetts..."The Green Machine" BARNEY...GREEEEEEEEN!!"

"Like A Prayer'" by Madonna continues to play through out the arena as fans start to cheer loudly. Out walks Barney Green, dressed in a black and gold bruins jersey with black shorts with a gold stripe on the sides and no shoes. Green walks down to the ring as the fans cheer him.

Jim Ross: "Barney Green a fan favorite around here. Man's had a rough road but keeps on kickin'!"

He high fives a few fans as he makes his way towards the ring. He enters the ring and blows the fans a kiss as the music fades.

Huey D. Louie: "Gotta love that."

DING DING DING

Jim Ross: "Here we go!"

Mezian and Barney meet in the middle of the ring and quickly shake hands before backing away to size one another up and circle...

Mezian suddenly darts in with a quick kick to Barney's gut-

Huey D. Louie: "Nope."

-which has no effect. Barney laughs a bit. Mez slaps him and The Green Machine loses all humor, eyes widen.

Huey D. Louie: "Bad move."

Green charges in with a lariat. Mez shoots forward, ducking the attempt and hitting the ropes, meeting back at a turning Barney to land his OWN lariat. Green staggers back as Mez hits the ropes again, rocketing forward with a second lariat that sends Barney back into the ropes and forward to stumble and drop to one knee.

Jim Ross: "Uh oh. What did I say? Do NOT underestimate Mezian!"

Huey D. Louie: "Get up Barn'!"

Mezian dashes in to capitalize. He starts to raise Barney for a scoop slam-

Jim Ross: "GOD! Look at he POWER!"

-but Barney struggles, his superior weight coming into play and he FLATTENS MEZIAN!!

Huey D. Louie: "OOOH!!"

Mika runs in and drops to the mat-

1!

Huey D. Louie: "L. O. L."

No!

Jim Ross: "Mezian kicks right out!"

Green rises to his feet, visibly with a bit of effort, showing his age and the history of ring innury in his knees as Mezian also rises, looking slightly shaken from the squash. Before he can fully recover, Barney erupts with a flurry of fists to the back, forcing him back down to one knee his face contorted in pain. Barn' then grabs Mezian by the right wrist and powers him to his feet to an Irish whip into the corner!

Huey D. Louie: "Watch this, Ross."

Jim Ross: "Oh I'm watchin'."

Green follows behind Mez, slower but building up steam and as Mezian hits the turnbuckle, Barney MASHES him with a corner splash! The fans erupt.

Jim Ross: "Good GOD!"

Huey D. Louie: "Told ya."

Barney backs up as Mezian backpedals, head lolling to each side with each step, RIGHT into Barn's waiting arms for a HUGE German suplex! Green holds for a pin!!

1!

Huey D. Louie: "It's over!"

2!!

Mezian kicks out and lies on his side in pain.

Jim Ross: "Again, Mezian with a kick out! He ain't stayin' down!"

Huey D. Louie: "And like the veteran he is, Green will continue with the damage and pin until he gets the win!"

Barney forces Mezian to his feet, the latter looking a bit more worse for wear at this point. Barney whips Mez into the ropes and hits him with an avalanche! Mez finds himself now stumbling back to the ropes-

-where he snaps back into the game and dashes on the rebound!

Jim Ross: "Mezian with a second wind!"

Barney ducks with proper timing to avoid a clothesline but Mezian doesn't execute one-

-drops with a SHOULDERBLOCK to Barney's knees!! Green flips forward to land on his belly in pain!

Huey D. Louie: "Nooo, not the knees!!"

Jim Ross: "Things are turnin' around here, Huey!"

Wasting no time, the amped up Mezian grabs a handful of hair and pulls Barn' to his feet, the latter looking as if he's about to collapse back to the mat. He falls forward-

-and Mezian uses this to his advantage to latch on.....AND RAISE BARNEY UP OVER HIS HEAD FOR A FISHERMAN SUPLEX!! The fans ignite as Mez holds for the pin!!

1!

Jim Ross: "Mezian with a pin!!

2!!

Kick out!

Huey D. Louie: "There we go! C'mon Barney!"

Mezian doesn't take that to heart, hopping back up and energetically raising Green back to his feet for-

Jim Ross: "A VERTIBREAKER!! My GOD, did you SEE that!?"

Huey D. Louie: "NOOOO!! Green!! GET UP!!"

Mezian hooks the leg!!

Jim Ross: "Mezian may have it NOW!"

1!

2!!

Kick out!!! The fans cheer as Green stays in the game.

Huey D. Louie: "You got this Barney! Walk it o- er, SHAKE it off!"

Jim Ross: "He's better come up with somethin' FAST, Mezian isn't happy...

Mez smacks the mat yelling at Mika to "speed up the goddamn count!" Mika responds as Mezian rises to his feet in frustration. He begins pulling Green up-

-and BARNEY now getting a second wind, peppering Mez with rights and lefts outta NOWHERE!

Huey D. Louie: "THERE'S the brawler I know and love! Get 'im Green Machine!!"

Mezian, taken completely by surprise, can't seem to be able to get a retort punch in edgewise as Green continues the assault, forcing the taller man back into the corner where he begins bashing Mezian down to a seated position!

Green doesn't let up!! Using the ropes, he attacks with several stomps to the chest, flinching occasionally from the pain in his knees, keeping Mez firmly under control.

Huey D. Louie: "Barn's not gonna let this one slip through his fingers!"

Now Barney turns to stalk forward getting some distance before spinning and charging in as fast as his injured knees can carry him for a corner CROTCH SPLASH!!

Mezian comes to and pulls himself by the ropes outta the way just in time! Barney crashes into the turnbuckle and backpedals in pain, holding his chest, arms crossed...

Jim Ross: "Quick thinking by Mezian! Now if he can capitalize...

Mezian moves in and for the SECOND TIME LIFTS BARNEY OFF OF HIS FEET!! The fans cheer, impressed, as he manages to haul all 320 pounds up into his shoulders!!

Mezian DROPS BARNEY AND EXECUTES THE-

Jim Ross: "END IS NIGH! END IS NIGH!"

Huey D. Louie: "Oh SHIT!"

Mezian DOESN'T STOP THERE!! Forcing Barney up, Green out on his feet, Mezian AGAIN with a show of strength, struggling but successfully managing to lift Barney for a third. Fucking. Time.

Huey D. Louie: "No. No, no, no..."

Jim Ross: "I smell Apocalypse Now, Huey!"

MEZIAN HAS BARNEY UP FOR APOCALYPSE NOW-

-BARNEY BEGINS TO COME TO, HE SQUIRMS IN MEZIAN'S GRASP-

APOCALYPSE NOW!!!

Mezian quickly hooks the leg!

THREE!!!

Winner: Mezian!

We see Bilbo Brommer Blumpkinz backstage with a piece of pipe, hiding behind a corner like he's going to clobber someone. We see Danny Sex, Mr. Sex, looking really sexy, walking towards the corner from down the hall! Mr. Sex doesn't see Bilbo's ambush coming! Mr. Sex crosses past the corner and Bilbo swings the pipe at him! Mr. Sex catches the pipe! He takes it from Bilbo and cracks him across the nose with it, causing an explosion of blood.

Mr. Sex: What the fuck is wrong with you? For fuck's sake! Time to lay some pipe!

Mr. Sex starts wailing on Bilbo with the pipe as Bilbo crumples to the ground.

Mr. Sex: SOMETIMES WE DO THE VIOLENT SEX!

Mr. Sex hits Bilbo one last time and throws the pipe away. Security rushes the scene and peels Mr. Sex off of Bilbo like peeling a condom covered with girlcum and full of your own seed after an hour long, hamstring burning lovemaking session, and with all the tact so as to guarantee leaving a snail trail or two somewhere on the couch cushion. Inexplicably, Mr. Sex goes off in a frenzy and charges Bilbo, kicking him in the jaw with enough force to cause the sound of boot on jaw impact, a low dull but resounding kind of clack. Bilbo lies sideways, bleeding profusely as Mr. Sex is pulled away. Some hot babes walk up and see Mr. Sex, in his golden thong and tanktop, and are immediately smitten with his bravado. They grab his arms in tandem and walk him away from security to probably go have a ton of awesome sex in an arena locker room which in no way has any traces of hepatitis or anything gross.

[Image: ObsidianAir_zpsn5k89vvu.jpg]
[Image: smallVS_zpsvftl8yae.gif]
[Image: Reeve_zpsmu2du6zj.jpg]
[Image: JennyMyst_zpsvcgz6qgw.jpg]
Triple Threat
No Word Limit

Jim Ross: "So it's time for the triple threat. This one should be fun. That little wench Jenny has been stirring up trouble and she wants Roxy at the Pay Per View"

Huey D. Louie: "She's so hot."

Jim Ross: "Keep it in your pants Huey."

Tig O’Bitties: "This is a triple threat match set for one fall. Introducing first, from Nowhere, OK, Reeve Gordon!"

"Seek and Destroy" hits and the lights cut out. A spotlight apprears in the middle of the ring, and "The Show" Reeve Gordon lowers from the rafters via a cable cord, A cups his hands around his mouth and howels into the air, as the fans cheer. He then pulls his trusty black baseball bat from his trenchcoat, pointing it out at the audience as they chant his name.

Tig O’Bitties: "Introducing second, from The Shadows, Obsidian Air! "

Sleeping outside by the building, security notifies him when it is his turn and the camera follows him as he runs to the ring.

Just then, a pink light encompases the arena.

Tig O’Bitties: "And from Las Vegas, Nevada, The Diva of the Damned, Jennnnyyyy Myysst"

Jenny enters the arena when the Drums hit for the first time in her entrance music, Around the 20 second mark.

[Image: xrdM3Rb.jpg]

Saunters to the ring elegantly until she gets to the front side of the ring. She hops up onto the apron and leans back over the top rope while lifting a leg. She then throws a leg over the second rope and and bends at the waist (Stacey Keibler or Velvet Skye Style), She pauses between the ropes while bent over and does a little ass shake in her pink shorts. She waves her backside back and forth a few times before kicking her leg up and finishing the step into the ring. She turns back to the side of the crowd that she entered on and shoots them a wink and slight smirk.

But as Jenny turns around she is blind-sided and clotheslined by Obsidian. She is almost turned inside out as Obsidian then locks up with Reeve and whips him into the corner.

Jim Ross: "Good God, Jenny Myst got her head damn near taken off!."

Huey D. Louie: "Be gentle with her!"

Obsidian punches Reeve with a flurry of punches before sitting him up on the top rope. He locks arms and hits a massive belly to belly suplex off the ropes.

Obidian stands up and roars at the crowd but just as he is about to turn, Jenny, who is now up, comes flying off the ropes with a big drop kick which stumbles him back and sends him tumbling over the ropes and to the outside. She shakes her head, still feeling he effects of the clothesline, and lifts Reeve up by the hair. A snap mare gets him in a sitting position, and she locks in a sleeper. She is down on one knee, with a knee in his back, and her forearm wrapped around the neck area of Reeve. She has a sick grin on her face, obviously one she learned from Chaos. This chick is flat out evil.

The ref lifts his arm once, it drops. She nods her head he lifts it a second time, it drops again. Just as the arm was about to drop the third time Jenny's head yanks back as Obsidian grabs a hand full of hair, eliciting a yelp from her, and yanks her back. Picking up the much smaller human he flips her into a scoop slam and drops her hard on the mat. She grabs at her back with a wince. Obsidian bounces off the ropes......and lands a huge leg drop on Myst.

Cover.

1!

2!

Myst gets a shoulder up. Obsidian looks over her body in her small pink outfit and grins, picking her up. Locking her in a bear hug he squeezes. The look on her face is of someone who smells a skunk. Obsidian smells like shit.

He squeezes once and she is still flailing, trying to break the hold. A second squeezes, she winces and begins punching and slapping at his back.

Then her eyes roll back as he squeezes, and a crack can be heard.

Jim Ross: "My god he may have just broken her spine! Jenny is limp as a cabbage patch doll!"

Just then Reeve comes flying in with a forearm and knocks Obsidian in the back, who drops Jenny, and the two exhange punches. Jenny is limp in the ring. Her back may be snapped.

Obsidian gets the upper hand on Reeve and tosses him out of the ring. Jenny is stirring, trying to use the ropes to get herself back up. Obsidian goes to kick her in the head but she wills herself to move at the last minute. His foot gets tangled in the ropes and she rolls him up, with a handfull of tights.

1!

2!

Obsidian powrs out. The look on her face is one of sheer disgust from the smell. She stumbles over and grabs Obsidian trying to lift him up but he elbows her in the gut. DDT! Jenny is down, Reeve is back in.

Reeve stomps once on Jenny then kicks Obsidian, who stumbles back but launches himself forward. Drop toe hold from Reeve takes him down. Reeve then goes to the top rope for a splash but Obsidian gets the knees up. Reeve grabs his mid section and rolls over but now Jenny is on the top rope and splashes him. Flying across the ring off the ropes she hits Obisidan with a massive dropkick, then turns around and grabs Reeve, who is getting up. Grabs him by the hair she runs to the ropes.......

GOLD DIGGER

Huey D. Louie: "Big bulldog from Myst!"

Obsidian charges, she ducks. Knee to the gut.

PINK PERFECTION

Jim Ross: "Her twist of fate move, called Pink Perfection!! The little wench may survive here!"

She covers.

1!

2!

BROKEN UP BY REEVE!

Jenny rolls off Obsidian as Reeve gets up, goes for a punch, Jenny ducks.

PINK PERFECTION ON REEVE

But how much does she have left? She crawls towards the cover.

THREE!

Winner: Jenny Myst!

As soon we hear this on the X-Tron, we see arena go dark and we see people waving out some glow sticks. Then we see Jody walking down to the ring, he gets turnt with Ohio people for his debut. Then he picks some few people from the front row to come to the outside of the ring, and he has them surround the arena. Then he enters the ring, as the theme is still playing on the X-Tron. The theme cuts off and the lights goes back on to see the people surrounding him, then he gets a mic to speak.

Jody: You see folks of XWF, I am Jody Fucking Madrox. A huge lowkey partier who makes things lit in this bitch! I mean, to be honest with you guys in Ohio, I am fucking honored to be apart of this Federation. I don't know what is in store for me, but something big will somewhat happen to me in this Federation!

The places erupts with cheers for this new guy.

Jody: I know I should try to make a commitment to a show, you might see me on a Warfare show with the traditional vanilla rules, and maybe down the road i'll be the Hart Champion. Stay in the simple lane of a regular brand and show my technical prowess. OR, fuck around and get lit in the Savage Brand, disregard the rules and go balls deep. Maybe try to achieve an advantage to withstand fifteen minutes of spotlight in the Main Event of Savage as a Television Champion. Hell, you've seen me try pinning the man who might take Dolly's strap who lost it to someone else. Also, I've tried to take that X-Terme Championship from the SAME girl who has to defend it tonight.

Fuck it, I might as well take whoever is surrounding the ring tonight and go after for those Tag Straps or those tasty Trio Straps.

If I don't capture shit around these parts, and not get in that contendership line that Paul Heyman had innovated for this company...oh fuck it, it don't matter if I win or lose, I came here to have fun and get lit with all you people.

As Jody Fucking Madrox proclaims this, this federation will get spooked up from the bottom of their shoes and they will know who Jody Madrox is in this bitch!

His theme on the X-Tron plays, and he leaves the ring with the people who surrounded him to the entrance way.

Suddenly every light in the arena shuts down. The arena is pitch black. Fans begin to scramble about, unsure of what is happening. A faint sound is heard, as the decibel level rises, we deduce that it is a man's laughter. The volume increases slowly as the lights begin to flicker on and off as if someone were flipping a switch!

Out of nowhere the lights return to full, and the X-tron turns on, and the laughter is gone…

On the screen, a single green line, continuously moving, spiking upwards every second or two, a loud beeping sound accompanies every spike. The line of a heart rate monitor continues for a few moments before deep, male, voice is heard all across the arena.

“Power.”

“The very thought of it has crumbled the minds of the weak for centuries. A crippling desire to abuse it, a crippling desire to increase it.”

“Power.”

“The heartbeat of society, the lifeblood of our ancestors.”

“And mine is unlimited.”

The lights go off once more! The X-Tron displays a man, sitting behind a beautiful maple wood desk. The empty desk is the only thing in the room.

“Good evening, everyone. My name is Dr. Milton Matthews. I am the Director of Information Technology and Cyber Security here in the XWF.”

“What you have just witnessed, what you have just experienced, pales in comparison to what I am capable of. I was brought here for a purpose, and that purpose shall be fulfilled. But, starting first I had to take care of a minor inconvenience for Mr. Lane, and Mr. Pryce.”

“Michael Graves.”

“You have been a thorn in the paw of the lion that is the XWF for months now. Management pleaded with you, begged you to change, and yet you laughed and spit in their faces. Well, Mr. Graves, the time has come to rid the XWF of you once and for all. As of this moment, you no longer exist. I warned you not to cross me, yet you refused to heed my advice. Your digital footprint, your accomplishments, everything you've ever done in this company is gone. Consider yourself lucky, Michael. This is but a small portion of the damage I am capable of. And just so you know, I closed the backdoor access to our servers. There will be no more pirated promos, this I can assure you. Also, just to ensure you don't cause me a headache, I have keenly placed undercover security in every spot inside this arena. If you try to resist, if you continue to push, they will take you out PERMANENTLY.”

“Oh, by the way. Let me be the first to announce and congratulate you on being voted Superstar Of The Month for the month of April! It's a shame you'll never see the actual award or the award money for that matter. I'm going to go ahead and keep the award nice and safe here in my office. And that award money? I bet there is a nice children's charity we can give that to.

“Let this be a lesson to the rest of the locker room. We shall not be threatened, and we shall no longer cower. The days of reckoning are upon you, and you shall..

“O B E Y”

The X-Tron powers down, as the arena begins to normalize as it was before the interruption.

Xtreme Championship Match

Champion: Dolly Waters

[Image: Mario_zpscepb1g86.jpg][Image: smallVS_zpsvftl8yae.gif][Image: DollyWaters_zpsqqyj6cu9.jpg]
X-Treme Title Match
Street Fight
No Word Limit

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, we’re in for quite a match next, we haven’t seen one of these in a while.

Huey D. Louis : This is all about putting a creeper in his place, folks.

Jim Ross: Well Huey, he has come to say it was all just a misunderstanding.

Huey D. Louie: JR. Don’t you start defending him! We’ve just suspended a superstar for similar behavior, Mario is lucky he can get away with just a beating.

Jim Ross: Well, I wouldn’t say this was the luckier option, this is Dolly Waters, we’ve all seen what she can do when she’s not happy.

Huey D. Louie: The bloodier the better, JR.

Jim Ross: Speaking of Mario, here comes out challenger.

As the rap begins to play across the speakers, Mario rises up from beneath the stage like out of the pipe with fog of smoke shadowing him. He walks down the ramp, twirling his mustache as he does. Climbing up the steps, he makes sure to avoid the barbed wire around the bottom rope, slipping between the second and third instead. He punches the air, as if trying to break a brick above his head, and poses with a landing, grinning widely.

Tig O’ Bitties: Making his way to the ring firstly, the challenger, weighing in at 235 pounds! He hails from the streets of Brooklyn, New York, Suppeeeeeeeerrrr Maaarrriioooo!!

Jim Ross: As you can see folks, this is going to be a Street Fight Match! Mario pulled some backstage antics to get this match approved, not that Dolly would turn down any challenge really.

Huey D. Louie: She’s played him J.R, have you met Dolly? She craves this sort of thing.

Jim Ross: I’m not going to refute that.

The stadium goes black as Cut The Cord rocks over the loudspeakers. The camera pans onto the entrance way under the XTron as we can barely see a shadowy figure.

"CUT IT!!!"

Pink and black strobe lights begin flashing rapidly all over the arena as a huge white spotlight shines down onto Dolly Waters who is turned around backwards, her hands open and arms extended out. The back of her leather jacket reading:

Waters

Dolly spins around as a barrage of pink pyro explodes behind her on the stage, the reflection of the ring visible on her black sunglasses lenses as a little smirk comes across her face. Dolly unzips her jacket exposing her usual ring attire.

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, you may notice the Unified Xtreme title missing from the waist of Dolly Waters. That’s because this past week on Warfare, Dolly’s friend, and tag team partner in Revolution Prime, Thaddeus Duke, turned his back on their friendship. After it was announced that they would not actually be in tag team competition, Unprovoked, Thaddeus Duke kicked Dolly Waters in the face and stole her championship.

Huey D. Louie: No Ross, Thaddeus Duke didn’t steal anything! By all rights, that title should have been his at Lethal Lottery!

She runs down the rampway toward the ring, pyro exploding from either side of the runway as she slides under the bottom rope of the ring and walks toward the nearest turnbuckle, climbing it and removing the belt from her waist- holding it high above her head.

Tig O’ Bitties: And his opponent, she weighs in at 97 pounds and hails from Frankfort, Kentucky. She is your XTREME CHAMPIIIOOON, DOLLY WATERS!

Jim Ross: Dolly looks ready to inflict some pain, folks.

Huey D. Louie: Oh I can’t wait for this to begin, my pants are almost off.

Jim Ross: Wha-What? Nevermind, anyways ladies and gentlemen, as you can see the ring is strung with weapons galore. From the classic steel chair attached to each of the four turnbuckles, the barbed wire intertwined into the bottom rope, to the tables laid out along the outside of the ring and baseball bats lying around the ring… This folks is a Street Fight! There is no disqualification or count out in the following match and one of our superstars can only win via pinfall or submission.

Huey D. Louie: Stop your rambling JR, it’s about to begin.

Chaz Bobo nods to both competitors, realizing he’s only really there to count the pin and check for a submission. He signals for the bell, “DING DING DING!” The match moves underway. Dolly glares at Mario whilst Mario cautiously circles the ring. Dolly mimics him, but with her hands lower down her side, taunting Mario to make the first move. When he doesn’t seem to bite the bait, she lets out a shriek, charging across the ring and leaps into the air. Wrapping her legs around the wide girth of Mario, she catches him off guard and manages to take him down to the mat. Dolly reigns hard punches down to Mario’s face, as he tries to cover up with his forearms.

Jim Ross: My word, you can feel the anger in this little demon.

Huey D. Louie: Don’t let her hear you say that, you might be the next fatty she takes down.

Chaz just stands aside, checking every few punches if Mario is still conscious. After what seems like the hundredth punch, Dolly heaves a sigh and pushes off the downed Italian. She rests one foot on his chest and calls for the pin. Chaz drops to the mat and slaps his palm down against the canvas.

KICKOU-ROLLUP!!!!

Mario, seemingly having bid his time, wraps a thick arm around the petite child, rolling her up into a pin. His significantly larger mass ways down on the girl and Chaz quickly shakes himself to his senses.

1!!!

2!!!!

KICKOUT!!

Dolly knees Mario in the face hard as she kicks out, quickly rolling back onto her feet. She begins to pant at the energy expanded from kicking out, using the ropes to her side to steady herself. Mario has a wide smile on his face as he gives Dolly a quick wink.

Jim Ross: Mario playing hard ball here, almost had Dolly down for the count!

Huey D. Louie: That sneaky Eyetalian better not try something like that again!

Dolly, having regained her composure, begins to circle Mario once more. This time Mario charges in for the lockup, but is quickly evaded by Dolly, who drops to her knees and hits a chop block on the bigger man. Mario stumbles, having his left leg taken out from under him. Dolly leaps into the air, hitting a hard missile dropkick to the back of Mario, who’s thrown headfirst towards the turnbuckle. With a resounding crash, his head slams into the steel chair lodged between the second and third rope.

Jim Ross: BA GAWD! DID YOU HEAR THAT FOLKS.

Huey D. Louie: He’s going to need some hospital time before he’s ready to save some princesses again.

Kneeling down, with his head still lodged into the now contorted chair, Mario’s body heaves trying to catch his break. He rests a hand on the second rope, trying to push himself out of the corner. Dolly quickly charges behind him, just as Mario gets to his feet, she jumps up behind him and wraps her arms around his neck. She pulls him back into her raised knees, hitting a backstabber to the bigger man. Mario crumples into the mat but Dolly isn’t done yet.

She struggles to roll out from under him, but when she does, she leaps up onto the third turnbuckle and poses for the crowd. With a sinister look on her face, she leaps off the turnbuckle, going for her signature Coupe De Grace. Instead, she lands hard on her ankles, stumbling and following to her knees as Mario rolls out of the way in the last second.

Jim Ross: HE’S SMILING! Somehow, through the pain, Mario is smiling!

Huey D. Louie: What a sick bastard!

Dolly curses loudly as she raises back to her feet. She looks at the grinning Mario and throws a hard kick to the back of his head. Mario instinctively raises his arms to block it. He grabs Dolly’s leg, pulling her down into the mat beside him causing her to hit her head. Using the momentum, he pushes himself onto his feet. Picking Dolly up with his much larger hands, he wraps an arm around the neck of Dolly and hits a snap neckbreaker DDT. Dolly’s head bounces off the mat unceremoniously and she lies on the canvas, clutching her neck.

Mario is all smiles now as he takes to the turnbuckle this time. He flexes both arms on the third turnbuckle, and measures out the distance he’d have to jump. He pushes himself off the turnbuckle, going for a corkscrew moonsault. Dolly somehow manages to push herself to her feet and leaps into the air as well. She hits Mario square in the face with another missile dropkick.

Jim Ross: What quick reflexes by Dolly there, came out of absolutely nowhere!

Huey D. Louie: Well the kid’s as light as a feather, can’t keep her down for too long.

Mario’s body is stopped midair, and his head thrown back, landing hard on the mat. Dolly likewise lands on her lower back, the shock sending waves of pain up her spine and her already impacted neck. Clutching her spine, Dolly tries to rise to her feet. She grabs onto the second rope, pulling her self back up. Mario, on the other side of the ring does the same.

Jim Ross: Both superstars look like they’ve taken quite a beating and the weapons have barely come into play!

Huey D. Louie: Oh you can be sure Dolly is thinking of using them right now.

Mario manages to get up first, and decides to go on the offensive. He charges towards Dolly, who’s held up by the ropes. He comes in with a spear, trying to break Dolly in half. Dolly drops to the mat, grabbing the second rope down with her. Mario flies through the second rope, landing cleanly one one of the tables that had been set outside.

Jim Ross: Oh I don’t like that look in Dolly’s eyes.

Huey D. Louie: What’d I say, Dolly had it all planned.

The table is still intact, with the exhausted body of Mario lying flat on it, face down. Dolly looks at him from the ring, eyes fidgeting. She runs to the opposite ropes, bouncing off them and coming in at a run. She leaps clean over the third rope, flipping in the air and landing a moonsault of her own on the back of Mario, into the table. The table shatters under the impact and splinters of wood fly into the air. Dolly is protected by most of it by the body of Mario, who goes crashing into the ground below.

Dolly pushes her self off the now limp body, letting out a loud scream into the air and throwing her head back. The crowd goes crazy at the carnage! Dolly looks around the outside of the ring, eyes finally settling on a trashcan placed nearby. She grabs it, placing it’s cylindrical body over the limp body of Mario, making sure it’s secure. She climbs up onto the apron, looking behind her to make sure Mario is still there. She leaps onto the second rope, bouncing off it and flipping backwards into another moonsault, landing on the trashcan and sending it into the back of Mario.

Jim Ross: Looks like that hurt Dolly as much as it hurt Mario!

Huey D. Louie: Dolly doesn’t care much about hurting herself, JR.

Dolly, clutching her ribs, raises to her feet once more and tries to lift up the huge Italian. After failing to do so, she stumbles towards the ring. Entering the ring, Dolly pulls out one of the steel chairs lodged into the corner, setting it up and sits on it. Sitting in the middle of the ring, she waits for Mario to come to her. Mario on the other hand begins to show signs of life, he picks himself up from the wreckage and a deep gash across his forehead becomes clear. Dripping with blood that’s now running down his face, he has a sinister sneer on his face. He stumbles towards the ring, spitting out a wad of blood onto the outside of the ring.

He picks up a baseball bat nearby, and slides into the ring with it. Dolly immediately gets up from her chair, trying to intercept Mario before he can get to his feet. Mario takes a wild swing at Dolly’s ankles, managing to catch her and flipping her through the air with the impact. Dolly lands hand on the back of her head and Mario begins to go to work with the bat. His bleeding forehead drips crimson droplets all over the mat and the body of Dolly, as he reigns blow after blow on her petite body.

Jim Ross: Looks like Mario’s lost it!

Huey D. Louie: Did he ever have it?

Jim Ross: This match has really devolved into pure savagery.

Covering her face with her forearms, and absorbing as much of the bat strikes as possible, Dolly sweeps Mario’s legs out from underneath him. She brings her forearm up from between his legs, forcing it into the family jewels of Mario. Mario crumples in pain and drops the bat. Mario rolls out of the ring in an effort to collect himself. Mario somehow manages to get up first, and starts to walk up the ramp. By the time Dolly gets to her feet, Mario is already at the top of the stage. Mario smiles as blood leaks out of his open mouth. He motions for Dolly to bring it. Dolly begins shouting something inaudible, but obviously directed towards Mario. Dolly rolls out of the ring and begins to gently hobble up the ramp. Mario turns and disappears behind the curtain. The camera cuts backstage when we find Mario digging through a trashcan. He pulls a discarded turtle shell out of the garbage. Just then, Dolly walks through the curtain.

”Get back here you grease ball fuckboi!”

Mario backs away while tossing the turtle shell up and down.

”It’sa street fight, no?. See ya in the street kiddo!”

Mario turns and makes haste to exit the area. Dolly manages to keep up, but barely. The camera cuts once again, this time outside in the parking lot. Mario is the first to exit the building. He walks about twenty feet from the door and turns, waiting for Dolly to exit. Dolly slams the door open. The expression on her face is beyond pissed off, it’s more like SUPER PMS.

”I’m going to shove that shell up your ass you 8bit hack!”

Mario tosses the shell onto the ground. It races straight for Dolly, but Dolly manages to hop over it.

”Ha! Missed me!”

Just then, the shell hits the arena wall behind Dolly and quickly ricochets back towards her. Before Dolly can figure out what’s happening, the shell sweeps under her feet and knocks her to the ground!

Jim Ross: I DON’T UNDERSTAND! THAT MOVE JUST DEFIED THE LAWS OF PHYSICS!

Huey D. Louie: Not if you’re playing with power JR!

Jim Ross: What does that even mean?

Huey D. Louie: Don’t tell me that you never owned a Nintendo?

Jim Ross: Of course I owned a Nintendo Huey! The wife and I used to play Jepordy on it!

Huey D. Louie: Tonight’s breaking story, Jim Ross is the most boring man ever!

Dolly grabs the bat, rising up to her feet. Mario struggles tries to rush her. Mario raises to his feet and leaps into the air, trying to hit Dolly with a heart punch, Dolly slips under the arm, bringing the bat along Mario’s gut. Mario doubles over, dropping to both knees as Dolly backs up and gets a good running start and with the bat placed across the knee, she hits Mario with a RUNNING WATERS!!!!

Jim Ross: BA GAWD! SHE NEAR TOOK HIS HEAD OFF, HIS BLEEDING FOREHEAD JUST EXPLODED.

Huey D. Louie: There's blood everywhere, I think I might throw up.

Throwing the splintered bat to the side, Dolly drops over the limp body of Mario. Bobo drops for the count.

3!!!!!

Winner by Pinfall: Dolly Waters

Dolly stands up as Chaz Bobo lifts her arm in victory. The squealing of tires and roar of a revving engine suddenly draws the attention of Dolly and Chaz Bobo. The camera quickly turns to see the Donkey Kong Rape Van speeding directly towards them.

Jim Ross: WHAT IN THE HELL IS THIS!?!

The van cuts in sharply drifting in at an angle and stopping just a few feet shy of actually hitting Dolly and Chaz. Chaz yells out is fear and takes off running. Dolly backs up slightly, confused by the current happenings.

Huey D. Louie: YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS JR! THEY CAN’T STOP HIM OUTSIDE OF THE ARENA!

The side door on the van violently slides open and Micheal Graves jumps out. Dolly and Graves stare at each other. Dolly with a mix of anger and fear. Graves slowly tilts his head to the side while adjusting his leather gloves.

Jim Ross: NO!!! MICHEAL GRAVES ISN’T EMPLOYED BY THE XWF ANYMORE! HE HAD NO RIGHT TO BE HERE, CALL SECURITY!!!

The two continue to stand motionless. Each waiting for the other to make the first move. Dolly seemingly getting impatient with the waiting blurts out;

”Oh fuck me…’

A sick smile shines through Micheal’s mask as Dolly realizes that she should have chosen her words better.

Jim Ross: RUN DOLLY, RUN!!!

Micheal suddenly darts towards Dolly! Beaten and bruised by the previous match, Dolly has no option but to run. Graves gives chase, but Dolly is much faster on her feet than he. Dolly darts inside of the arena and the door slowly shuts behind her. Graves makes it to the door just as it clicks shut. With no handle on the outside, and the door self locking, Graves finds himself with no way to continue his pursuit of Dolly. In frustration, Graves pounds on the door with both forearms.

”FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!”

Graves leans into the door, resting his head as he breathes heavily in anger. He pounds the door with his forearms once more, pushing himself off of the door in the process and walking back towards the van.

Jim Ross: This sick son of a bitch just tried to take advantage of the fact that security was beefed up INSIDE of the arena!

Huey D. Louie: I’ve got to hand it to him JR, He’s smarter that I would have given him credit for!

Jim Ross: Well he’s not smart enough! Dolly managed to get away, but where does this end!?!

[Image: ThaddeusDuke_zps1jg8n3bv.jpg][Image: smallVS_zpsvftl8yae.gif][Image: Chris%20Chaos_zpscme0kpih.jpg]
Singles Match
No Word Limit

Jim Ross: We’ve had quite the night so far, and the great matches are just going to keep on coming. Next up we’ve got a battle between giants, former Universal Champion and the seeming leader of AX3 Chris Chaos goes one on one with Dolly Water’s least favorite person, Thaddeus Duke!

Huey D. Louie: however earlier tonight that he is Duke seemingly joined AX3!

Jim Ross: It sure did appear that way, which leads me to wonder if these two are actually going to duke it out tonight?

Huey D. Louie: I don't see why they wouldn't. Chris Chaos has made it perfectly clear that he has no problems fighting other AX3 members if the Universal title is on the line. So I don't see what would make the difference here.

Jim Ross: Well for one, the Universal title isn't on the line. Also one has to wonder what AX3’s true motivations are by recruiting the number one contender into the fold.

Tig O’ Bitties: The following match is set for one fall, arriving first, billing in from Old Saybrook, Connecticut, weighing in at 210 pounds… Thaddeus Duke!

Silence.

Darkness.

GUITAR! White light bursts through the darkness pointing straight up from the ring posts illuminating the vertical Illuminatus Iron Cross banners (white field, blue cross,) hanging from the lighting rigging above each corner of the ring. More guitar, the screen flashes to behind the current where Thaddeus is shown, hood up, rocking back and forth in anticipation and excitement.

Back to the mostly darkened arena. 'OKAY,' the arena lights pop on, strobing in blue and white colored lighting with Thaddeus Duke, hood up, standing on stage not moving.

GUITAR WINDS UP, CHORUS: The crowd seems confused, unsure how they feel about Thaddeus after his actions last week. He throws off the hood and walks to either side of the stage, pointing out toward the fans. He backpedals toward center stage and then heads toward the ring. Once he can reach fans, he glances from side to side, shaking his head and heading to the ring without clapping any hands. He runs up the steps and pauses, hopping over the top rope into the ring. He goes to make his way to a corner, but decides against it. He cracks his neck to the right, awaiting for Chaos to make his appearance.

Jim Ross: The fan’s definitely aren’t sure how to handle him and Thaddeus seems like he’s still figuring it out himself.

Huey D. Louie: Hmph, he deserves it, that’s what you get when you hurt defenseless girls.

Jim Ross: Huey, nobody would ever describe Dolly as defenseless.

As the familiar entrance hits the speakers, certain marks in the crowd begin to cheer. AX3 Signs and Chaos signs pop into the air. Younger kids and more casual fans begin to boo heavily as Chaos walks through the curtain and onto the stage, his trios title around his shoulder. Smoke covers the stage and Chaos shoots his hands into the air. Simultaneously fireworks shoot out from the side of the stage, synchronized with his arm movements. Jenny Myst walks out from behind Chris, giving him a kiss on the lips before holding onto his elbow.

The two walk down the ramp together, Chris keeps his eyes on Duke, a wry smile on his face. Jenny on the other hand flips off fans along the ramp who boo them. She cusses every few of them out, sticking her tongue out at them. She let’s go of Chris’ elbow, stepping onto the ring apron just as Chris slides in, he gets up right infront of Duke, towering over him. Jenny takes the trios title off Chris, and then gets off the apron, pacing around the ring.

Jim Ross: Chris has been whipping up quite the chaos with his AX3 friends recently, winning the trios titles with his partner Robert Main, shortly after the last of the trio, Graves, was fired by Theo Pryce.

Huey D. Louie: Ugh, as much as I want Duke to get kicked in the jaw, these boys rubbing shoulders with Graves just makes me uncomfortable.

Jim Ross: Didn’t think that was possible, Huey.

Huey D. Louie: I like to exceed expectations JR.

The very beautiful Mika Hunt is already in the ring, checking both competitors for any hidden weapons or otherwise unauthorized equipment. As soon as she’s satisfied, she nods to both wrestlers before calling for the bell.

The two men circle one another meeting up in the center of the ring with a standard collar and elbow lock up.

Jim Ross: “I’m surprised that these guys are actually going to go at it here tonight after after what transpired earlier.”

Huey D. Louie: “What’s so surprising about it JR?”

With neither Chaos or Duke getting the upper hand, they break the hold. Both men back up with their dukes up, staring at each other while planning their next move.

Jim Ross: “Well considering that Thaddeus Duke seemed to join AX3 earlier tonight, I wouldn’t have thought that they would actually go through with this match.”

Huey D. Louie: “And why the hell not JR? Just because they’re both in AX3 doesn’t mean that they can’t have a friendly match, now does it?”

Suddenly Duke charges in for some sort of grapple, but Chaos levels him with…

FINGER - POKE - OF - DOOM!!!

Jim Ross: “WHAT IN THE HELL!!!???!!!”

Thaddeus Duke crashes to the mat with such force that one would think that he were hit with a wrecking ball. Chaos first smiles, then chuckles as he places his foot onto the chest of Thaddeus Duke. Chaz Bobo looks confused momentarily, but eventually drops to the mat to count the pin.

Winner - Chris Chaos!

Jim Ross: “I JUST KNEW THAT AX3 WERE GOING TO WEASEL OUT OF THIS MATCH! I JUST KNEW IT!!!”

Huey D. Louie: “What are you talking about JR!? Chris Chaos just beat Thaddeus Duke FAIR AND SQUARE!”

Chaos extends his hand and helps Duke up to his feet. Both of them with huge smiles on their faces, they embrace with a hug.

Jim Ross: “Fair and square my Oklahoma ass! Chris Chaos just pinned the number one contender to the Universal title! Can't you see what they're doing here? ACTIONS LIKE THIS TARNISH THE REPUTATION OF THIS INDUSTRY! THEY COULDN’T JUST HAVE A CLEAN MATCH!?!”

Huey D. Louie: “You may not agree with it JR, but AX3 just proved how united they are right there in the middle of the ring!”

Jim Ross: “HOW DOES IT PROVE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT CHAOS IS A LYING, CONNIVING, COWARD! WHO WILL DO ANYTHING NECESSARY TO GET THAT STRAP BACK AROUND HIS WAIST!”

Huey D. Louie: “No JR, it proves that these men are willing to put the group before the individual! Besides, it's not like Chris isn't already guaranteed a rematch anyway!”

Jim Ross: “He sure is, and he just guaranteed that he's first in line with this move!”

Huey D. Louie: “Exactly!”

J.T. Washington storms out to the top of the stage with a microphone already up to his face.

J.T. Washington: “WHOA, WHOA, WHOA…”

Huey D. Louie: “Oh not THIS assclown!!”

J.T. Washington: “Chaos, I don’t know what in the hell that was supposed to be, but I’ll be damned if I’m going to allow you to ruin one of my main events to protect your ego, AX3, Dukes cute, delicate little glutes… Whatever the reasoning… NOT HAPPENING!”

Jim Ross: “YOU’RE DAMN RIGHT IT’S NOT!!! FINALLY WE HAVE SOME JUSTICE AROUND HERE!!!”

J.T. Washington: “So here’s the deal guys. I’m going to restart this match in just a few seconds. When I do, the two of you will have two options. You can either go all out and try to kill each other, really sell me on the fact that both of you will do whatever it takes to win, or you can goof off and make a joke out of my show again.”

Chaos and Duke, still laughing, look to each other, then back to Washington. The both of them over exaggerate the motions of doubling over in laughter while pointing up the ramp at Mr. Washington. J.T. seems unphased by the taunting of the two AX3 members. He smirks before speaking.

Huey D. Louie: “J.T. Washington is such a dork!”

J.T. Washington: “I’m glad that you guys find that funny, but I haven’t even told you the punchline yet! If I have even the faintest feeling that either of you aren’t giving everything you have to win tonight…

THEN YOU’RE BOTH FIRED!!!”

Huey D. Louie: “WHAT!?! HE CAN’T DO THAT!!!”

Jim Ross: “BHAW GOD, HE CAN AND HE JUST DID!”

J.T. Washington: “BOBO, RESTART THE MATCH!”

The bell rings thrice, restarting the match! Duke is immediately on Chaos. Chaos manages to get his arms up just in time and the two get into a collar and elbow tie up. Having being caught off guard, the bigger man is surprisingly shoved all the way back to his corner. Mika pauses for a second before coming into count off Thaddeus.

Jenny stands outside the ring, by Chris’ feet and is throwing screams and curses at Thaddeus. She yells at Mika to break the two up, and as Mika hits the four count, Thaddeus does it for her. Backing away from Chris, he goes back to the middle of the ring and bounces on the balls of his feet. Chris wipes the spit off his lips, sneering at Thaddeus. He cautiously steps forward, holding both arms up and tried to lure Duke into a fairer tie up. Thaddeus doesn’t seem to be in a cooperative mood, instead kicking the bigger man hard in the shin. Chris drops his hands and pushes Duke in the chest, sending him stumbling back. Duke comes back with a push of his own, which isn’t quite as effective. Chaos laughs audibly at the push, swinging a huge right hand at Duke. Thaddeus ducks under the right hand, spinning away from Chaos and running towards the ropes. He comes back towards Chaos, who swings another hard right. Duke avoids this again, bouncing off the second set of ropes. On the come back, just as Chaos whips around to face him, Duke nail’s him across the face with a flying forearm. Chaos drops to the mat, but is quickly back on his feet. Duke, in a show of agility, kips up back onto his feet and bounces once more.

Jim Ross: Thaddeus is definitely in no mood for any games today.

Huey D. Louie: I’m not sure if I like this new Duke.

Jenny is hurling curses from the outside at Duke but he pays her no attention. Chaos growls a little, before charging towards Duke once more. Duke tries to dodge this again, but Chaos is prepared this time fluidly transitioning from a forearm club to legsweep, throwing Thaddeus onto the back of his head. Not wishing to waste any time, he picks up his opponent, tucking Duke’s head under his arm. He goes for a DDT, but Duke wiggles out from the hold, grabbing both of Chao’s legs and pulling them out from under him. This time, Chaos’ head bounces off the mat with a thud. Seeing that his opponent is dazed, Duke begins to perform a Garvin stomp, targeting every major joint in Chaos’ body.

Jim Ross: Duke is methodically breaking down his opponent here, very smart from the young wrestler.

Huey D. Louie: Neither of these men what to find themselves in the unemployment line with Graves!

Duke catches his breath, once he’s done with the stomps, giving Chaos enough time to start getting to his feet. Noticing this, Thaddeus rushes towards the ropes and bounces off them. On the rebound, he goes for a crossbody block on the now standing Chaos. Jenny screams at Chris about Duke, alerting him and giving him the reaction time to catch Duke in midair. Chaos easily flips Duke around, settling the younger man over his shoulders in a powerbomb position. Duke begins to reign fists into Chris’ head, trying to wiggle out of it. Chaos holds on however, before slamming Duke into the mat with a jackknife powerbomb!

Jim Ross: Looks like Chaos might’ve turned the tables here.

Huey D. Louie: Little Duke really needs to bulk up a little if he wants to be able to face men like Chaos!

Chaos drops for the pin as Jenny cheers her lover on from the sidelines. Mika drops to the mat.[/color]

1!

2!!!

KICKOUT!!!

Chaos curses loudly, yelling at Mika for a slow count, before getting up on his feet. Jenny continues to throw profanities at Mika. Thaddeus props himself up on one arm, shaking his head and trying to regain his lucidity. Chaos decides to help him out, picking up Duke and swinging him over his shoulders.

Jim Ross: HE’S GOING TO TRY AND FINISH IT RIGHT HERE FOLKS, LOOKS LIKE THE EQUALISER!

Huey D. Louie: See JR! Chaos didn’t need a free win!

Duke however finally manages to get the cobwebs out of his head, and nails a clean elbow into the side of Chris’ head. He wraps one arm around his neck and drops his body back into a DDT! Chris’ head bounces off the mat, and the bigger man is left on his back. Duke crawls to the ropes and uses them to pull him back onto his feet. He glances towards the turnbuckle, making his way towards it. Chris, finds himself to the ropes as well, and Jenny is right there behind him egging him on. Duke climbs to the top turnbuckle, squatting on top. Chris begins to get on his feet and Jenny runs around the ring to where Duke is. Mika goes to check on Chris, and Chris grabs her be the shoulder, very physically telling her that he’s okay. Jenny uses this distract to yank at the ropes, causing Duke to lose his footing and land hard on his family jewels.

Jim Ross: Jenny there with some quick thinking, coming to the aid of her lover.

Jenny quickly hops off the ring apron, stepping away from Duke is and moving back to her Chaos. Chris likewise lets go of Mika and begins to advance towards Duke. Mika tells Chris off for putting his hands on her but doesn’t do much else. Chris scales the turnbuckle himself, and starts hitting Duke with some hard right hands to the face, rocking the smaller wrestler back with each strike. He hooks Duke’s hand over his shoulder and attempts to go for a superplex off the third rope.

Jim Ross: This look’s like it’s it for our young prince.

Duke resists the hold however, hitting quick lefts and rights into the gut of Chaos until the hold is relaxed. Duke, already standing up on the top rope, walks a bit to his left, hooks an arm around Duke’s head and leaps off the ropes. He pulls Chris with him, and slams the former Universal Champion into the mat with an incredible bulldog! Chaos has his neck slammed into the forearm of Duke. Chris rolls over onto his back, lying still in the middle of the ring.

Duke, grabs hold of Chaos’ right leg, dragging him into the middle of the ring and starts intertwining his legs with Chris’. He drops back to the mat and locks in a figure-four leg lock! Chris’ eyes shoot open in pain as he begins to scream into the air. Mika drops to one knee to check if Chris wishes to give up. Jenny starts to smack the ring apron egging Chris on. Chris’ hand levitates off the mat whilst trying his best to alleviate the pain. His shoulders drop to the mat, easing the pain but allowing Mika to make the count.

1…

2-KICKOUT!!

Jim Ross: Oh that was close, lying down makes it hurt a little less, but Chris has to remember to keep those shoulders off the mat!

Jenny screams for Chris to break the hold and Chris tries his best to flip onto his belly so as to reverse the pressure. Twisting his hips, he finals manages to get over and onto his belly, turning the pain to Duke. Thaddeus screams out this time and quickly unhooks his legs to break the hold. Both superstars crawl to opposite sides of the ring, pulling themselves up with the help of the ropes. Chris bounces off the ropes and runs towards Duke, who attempts to do the same. Jenny however, shielded by Duke’s body, grabs hold of his foot, holding him back and giving Chris enough time to hit a hard clothesline, knocking Duke out of the ring.

Duke hits the ring apron on his way out of the ring, landing in front of Jenny with a thud. Mika realizes that Jenny might have had some involvement, as she begins to shout at the valet, threatening to kick her out. Chaos stays within the ring, pacing and waiting for Duke to make his way back in. Duke struggles to his feet, pulling himself up with the help of the ring apron. He slides into the ring, only to be met by huge stomps from Chris. Sliding back out of the ring, Duke grabs hold of Chris’ leg and yanks it hard, causing the man to fall down backwards. Duke tries to take advantage of this, sliding back into the ring and finding himself a corner. He lowers his body a little and tests out his thighs, making sure they’re sturdy.

Jim Ross: Is Duke trying to finish it now? Looks like he’s about to show Chris who’s better.

Huey D. Louie: Some beautiful chin-kicking action!

Chris gets onto his feet and turns around, simultaneously Jenny yells, “SUPERKICK!”. Thaddeus hops twice towards Chris, before leaning his weight onto his back leg and kicking out his front foot towards Chris’ chin. Chris ducks under it wrapping one arm between Duke’s legs and the other around his neck, hoisting him up onto his shoulders,

THE

EQUALIS-NO!!!!!

Jim Ross: Neither one is relenting!

Huey D. Louie: Dukey-boy is a fast one, isn’t he?

Duke quickly struggles out of the hold and slips down to the mat behind Chris. Spinning Chaos around, he kicks him hard in the gut and forces Chris’ head between his legs and goes for

THE

LEGAC-NO!!!!!

The bigger man powers out, raising his head, and hence Duke high into the air. Duke lands a little shaky on his feet, the two man back-to-back. Both superstars turn to face each other, however this time Chris is the one to lean his weight away. His leg shoots out seemingly out of nowhere, aimed directly at Duke

WRONG

SIDE

OF

THE

NO!!!!

Duke ducks under the leg, pushing it away from his face and causing Chaos to stumble for a second. Jenny screams loudly as Duke leaps into the air, his back almost parallel to the mat,

T

K

O!!!!!

Thaddeus quickly lies across Chris, panting heavily, and just manages to hook one leg. Mika drops to the mat, slamming her palm down hard.

KICKOUT...

...AFTER THE THREE COUNT!!!

Mika calls for the bell. It rings three times as Mika delivers her decision to Tig O’Bitties.

Tig O’Bitties: Ladies and gentlemen. The winner of this match via pinfall. THAAAAADEUS DUUUUUUKE!!!!

WINNER: THADDEUS DUKE

Jim Ross: Thaddeus Duke just beat Chris Chaos! What will this mean for Dukes future in AX3?

Huey D. Louie: What do you mean by that? AX3 is fine JR!

Chaos is up to one knee. He’s breathing heavily and has a wild look in his eyes as he watches Mika Hunt raise Thaddeus Dukes arm in victory. Duke takes notice of the hateful look that Chaos is sending his way. Duke cautiously walks over to Chaos as he stands up. Duke reaches out to shake Chaos’s hand. Chaos looks at it, then looks Duke in the eyes with a stare that has the burning hot fury of a thousand suns behind it. Duke steps forward, extending his hand to Chris again. Chaos looks down at it again before slapping Dukes hand away. Chaos charges forward getting in Duke’s face. Duke doesn’t back down. The two men stand in the center of the ring nose to nose and talking smack to each other.

Jim Ross: What were you saying Huey? It sure does look like trouble in paradise for AX3!

Huey D. Louie: Chaos is upset JR, you can’t blame him for that. Cooler heads will prevail!

Chaos backs away from Duke. He looks out to the crowd who are begging for the two of them to come to blows. Chaos bites his lower lip, trying to fight the pure rage that he is feeling right now.

Huey D. Louie: Come on Chris! Don’t allow Washington to tear you guys apart!

Chaos looks to Duke again. Duke raises his fist, prepared for a fight. Chaos quickly steps forward and grabs Dukes arm, raising it in the air in victory.

Huey D. Louie: I told you JR! Chaos wouldn’t let something like this come between him and an AX3 brother!!

Jim Ross: AX3 may have survived tonight Huey, but what happens if Chaos ends up getting a Universal title shot at Jim Caedus and loses there as well?

Television Championship Match

[Image: 8K9Z08s.png]
Champion: Danny Imperial

[Image: Danny%20Imperial_zpsbtasox8c.jpg]
[Image: JackCain_zpsoogwvb2x.jpg]
[Image: ThomasNixon_zpss1ooz3hy.jpg]
TV Title Match
Triple Threat
2000 Word Limit

Tig O’Bitties
The following contest is scheduled for one fall! It is a triple threat match for the XWF Television Title! There will be a 15 minute time limit. Introducing challenger number one, hailing from Queens, New York, weighing in at 328lbs, Jack Cain!

Jack Cain comes out from the back and ascends the entrance ramp. He pauses for a moment, before slowly walking down to the ring. Jack walks around the outside of the ring for a moment before climbing the stairs and entering the ring.

Tig O’Bitties
Introducing challenger number two, hailing from Philidelphia, PA, weighing in at 205lbs, Thomas Nixon!

"My Sacrifice" by Creed booms through the arena, and the crowd cheers in anticipation for the beloved Thomas Nixon. As Scott Stapp's voice plays over the PA, Nixon appears on the stage wearing his black trunks and cape. What stands out to the crowd most is the green lizard insignia on the back of the cape that represents what Thomas is truly fighting for. Nixon races down the ramp, as the crowd applauds him and his cause, whether he is completely insane or not. Nixon hops on the and climbs up the far turnbuckle. Taking off his cape, he then holds it like a flag and gestures at the insignia. The crowd roars in approval, before Thomas enters the ring.

Tig O’Bitties
And their opponent, hailing from New York City, New York, weighing in at 215lbs, he is the reigning XWF Television Champion, Danny Imperial!

"Hail To The King" Blares through the speakers as laser multi-colored lights move haphazardly through the stadium. As the heavy guitar drops, two opposite flares shoot out from the base of the entrance. A grinning Danny Imperial walks out from behind the curtain, light on his feet. He's dressed in his usual open cotton white half-sleeved shirt, royal blue briefs, knee high black boots and open finger tape all the way up to his elbows.

He strolls down the ramp towards the ring, smugly glancing from side to side, giving Betsys in the crowd a wink as he passes them. He slides smoothly into the ring, climbing up one of the turnbuckles. He holds both hands up into the air, his ring finger and index finger bent, to create a a tri-pronged crown symbol.

He leaps off the turnbuckle, walking to the center of the ring as a blue light shines on him. He simulates a crown on his head, lifting the imaginary crown and placing it at the center of the ring. He walks back to a turnbuckle, and lies across the ropes awaiting his opponent.

The bell sounds and the match is underway!

Jim Ross: Well folks it looks like this championship bout is finally underway!

15:00

Immediately Nixon charges Imperial, but he’s cut off in the middle of the ring by Cain! Cain and Nixon lock up, Cain slings Nixon to the ground with incredible force! Imperial and Cain lock up, the two struggle for the upper hand for a moment before Cain sling Imperial to the ground! The two men can’t believe what they are seeing! Cain yells out to the crowd displaying his dominance over the two men!

Jim Ross: Can you believe the power of the new comer Jack Cain? It’s incredible!

Huey D. Louie: It’s not that impressive. I could probably do the same thing.

Imperial and Nixon are back on their feet. Cain steps forward towards Imperial, but out of nowhere Nixon hits him with a chop block, taking the big man off his feet.

Jim Ross: Gotta do whatever you can to take a man like that off his feet!

Imperial quickly grabs Nixon by the arm and begins to twist it around his back! Nixon struggles for a moment but manages to break free! Nixon turns to Imperial and lands a big right hook directly to the chin of the champion. Imperial stumbles back a few feet before regaining his composure. Nixon charges forward once more but is grabbed at the last second by Cain who managed to get to his feet! Cain whips Nixon into the ropes, and follows him every step of the way!

Clohesline!

Cain sends Nixon over the top rope and crashing to the mat below!

Huey D. Louie: Well, it’s good to know that if his wrestling career doesn’t pan out he can always go back to killing people.

12:02

Imperial seeing a chance to take advantage, bounces off the opposite ropes and towards Cain who still has his back turned!

Clothesline!

Cain goes flying over the same top rope that Nixon did, falling directly onto Nixon outside of the ring!

Jim Ross: Looks like the champion is having none of that here tonight, Huey!

Imperial begins walking around the ring, playing to the crowd at every side!

Chaz Bobo begins his count!

Cain manages to roll off of Nixon

Nixon begins to stir, realizing where his is.

Cain and Nixon manage to stabilize and return to a standing position. Both men slide back into the ring.

Imperial goes on the offensive once more nailing Cain in the back of the head before he can make it up off of the mat! Nixon grabs Imperial and begins landing blow after blow into the champions head and chest!

And with a vicious force, he lands a final blow that sends Imperial crashing to the mat, writhing in pain!

Jim Ross: It’s good to see that the small hiatus hasn’t done much to the skill and determination of Thomas Nixon.

Huey D. Louie: It would have been better for everyone had he stayed gone. Lizard people aren’t real, idiot!

Nixon turns his focus towards Cain who is back up and heading in his direction. Nixon manages to hit Cain with a dropkick! Cain stumbles back but the big man doesn’t fall. Cain charges Nixon and hits him with a big boot right in the chin! Nixon crumbles to the ground, holding his chin!

9:59

Cain wastes no time and grabs Imperial before he can even fully get to his feet and throws him over the top rope and to the outside of the ring!

Jim Ross: Just under 10 minutes left, and this match could still go any of three ways!

Chaz Bobo begins to count once more!

Cain begins stomping away at Nixon, landing boot after boot to the body and head of the fallen warrior.

Imperial begins to move around on the outside. He manages to get to his feet, and begins walking around the ring trying to shake off the attack by Cain.

Cain picks Nixon up and whips him into the corner! Nixon bounces off the turnbuckles and falls directly to the mat, landing on his face and chest!

Cain looks for Imperial who is still wandering around the outside, looking for the perfect time to get back in and take over!

Imperial darts across the outside and slides back into the ring!

Jim Ross: Look at the speed of the champion, it’s like lightening!

Huey D. Louie: I’ll have to admit he’s kind of fast for a fat guy.

Cain rushes Imperial, Imperial side steps and with his own momentum, uses it to send Cain crashing face first into the mat via a bulldog!

Jim Ross: Perfectly executed bulldog there.

Imperial grabs Cain by the back of the head and pulls him to his feet. Imperial spins him around, to where his back is against Imperial’s chest!

Jim Ross: Looks like Imperial is going to hit him with his signature suplexes!

Imperial wraps his arms around Cain and lifts him off the ground and over his shoulders with a perfectly executed german suplex! Imperial doesn’t let go. He climbs to his feet and manages to hit Cain with a second German Suplex! He still doesn’t let go, he manages to get to his feet, winded, and hits a final German Suplex on Cain making it three in a row!

Huey D. Louie: Looks to me like he’s too fat and tired, maybe he needs a Snickers.

Jim Ross: Imperial just hit three German suplexes in a row on the big man, incredible!

Imperial, gets to one knee, but stops for a moment to rest.

On the opposite side of the ring Nixon has made it to his feet!

Nixon quickly runs to Imperial, and hits him in the back of the head with a flying knee!

Jim Ross: Nixon with the flying knee! Could this be it, Huey?

Imperial falls forward onto the mat. Nixon wastes no time and begins to lift him to his feet. Nixon takes Imperials head and places it between his legs. Nixon grabs Imperial around the waist, lifts him up, and manages to hit a powerbomb right into a pin!

Chaz Bobo slides in and begins the count!

Jim Ross: WE COULD HAVE A NEW CHAMPION RIGHT HERE FOLKS!

KICKOUT!

Imperial kicks out before the count of three!

Huey D. Louie: That’s surprising, I figured he was done for after all that.

Jim Ross: What a kick out by the champion, he definitely isn’t going down without a fight tonight!

7:47

Cain is back on his feet now and begins setting his sights on Nixon! Nixon is getting up from the pin attempt on Imperial when Cain grabs him and puts him in a headlock! Nixon manages to break the lock and whips Cain into the ropes! Cain comes back at Nixon but manages to duck under his clothesline sending him bouncing back off the ropes on the other side, and nailing Nixon a clothesline of his own! Imperial quickly hops to his feet, spins Cain around, kicks him in the midsection, and hits him with a monstrous DDT!

Jim Ross: That DDT shook the entire arena, my god!

6:50

Imperial is the only man standing. He looks to Nixon and looks back at Cain, he doesn’t know what to do. He makes a quick decision and grabs Nixon up off of the mat both men are facing each other Imperial grabs Nixon..

IMPERIUS REX ON NIXON!

Imperial rolls him over and lays down for the pin!

Huey D. Louie: Thank god this is over, I’m getting beyond bored of these guys.

KICKOUT!

Jim Ross: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT, HUEY? NIXON KICKED OUT!

Nixon kicked out at the last second! Imperial is stunned, he can’t figure out how Nixon kicked out! Cain is still on the mat! Imperial diverts his attention to Cain, grabs him around the throat…

CROWN OF THORNS!!!

Jim Ross: CROWN OF THORNS ON CAIN, WILL THE BIG MAN TAP?!

5:35

Imperial locks it in as Cain scrambles and tries his best to break the hold but just can’t seem to get away! Cain begins reaching for the ropes but he just isn’t close enough! Out of nowhere, Nixon lands a kick directly to the back of Imperials head, forcing him off of Cain and down on to the mat!

Jim Ross: What a save by Nixon, this is insanity here tonight!

Huey D. Louie: This is terrible, is what this is.

5:00

Jim Ross: And we’re officially under the 5 minute mark, not much time for one of these men to win it all!

Nixon standing tall, grabs Cain and throws him out of the way!

He could be out cold from Crown of Thorns!

4:40

Nixon goes back on the offensive against Imperial.

Jim Ross: Cain looks to be out cold, it’s 1 on 1 now, Nixon vs Imperial!

Nixon pulls Imperial to his feet and whips him into the corner! Nixon walks over to Imperial who is leaning against the turnbuckles.

4:15

Nixon lands a few blows before whipping Imperial into the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. Nixon bursts into motion off the turnbuckle…

FLYING KNEE!

Nixon hits him with a flying knee right in the back of the head! Nixon grabs him from behind, around the waist, hurls him over his shoulders and…

NIXON-NATER!!!!

Jim Ross: OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, NIXON-NATER, IT’S OVER! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!

Nixon bridges the suplex, holding both shoulders of the champion down!

THR..

KICKOUT!

Imperial managed to kick out a millisecond before the 3 count!

Jim Ross: HOW? HOW? HOW IN THE HELL DID HE MANAGE TO KICK OUT FROM THAT?! NIXON CAN’T BELEIVE IT!

Huey D. Louie: Well, as it turns out, maybe all of them aren’t bitches after all, JR. News at 11.

3:45

Nixon is furious, arguing with Chaz Bobo about the speed of the count!

Cain is up, silently plotting, waiting on the time to strike! Nixon has his back turned to Cain, Imperial is still on the mat motionless!

Cain spins Nixon around..

TKO!!!!

CAIN HIT NIXON WITH A TKO!!!!

Jim Ross: TKO!!! CAIN LAID WASTE TO NIXON WITH A TKO!

Imperial begins to shuffle to his feet, just as Cain makes the cover on Nixon!

Huey D. Louie: Look, Imperial is up!

BROKEN UP!

Jim Ross: Imperial broke it up at the last second! The crowd is going wild right now, these men are laying it all on the line!

2:58

Imperial immediately goes to work on Nixon, pulling him to his feet, he begins landing blow after blow, doing his best to take Nixon off his feet once more. Nixon stumbles back, but doesn’t fall! Imperial charges forward with a kick to the midsection! Imperial grabs Nixon and goes for a DDT but Cain grabs Imperial and pulls him off of Nixon!

Jim Ross: It’s a battle for Savage’s most prestigious title here tonight, and these men just keep pushing!

Huey D. Louie: Well somebody better get good, and quick. They’ve got 2 minutes left to get the win!

2:00

Cain throws Imperial across the ring, bouncing off the ropes, Cain goes for a clothesline but Imperial ducks under! Imperial bounces off the ropes and comes back at Cain!

SPEAR!

Imperial nails Cain with a spear that send them both crashing to the ground!

[/white]Jim Ross: SPEAR, SPEAR, SPEAR![/white]

1:32

Imperial is quickly back to his feet, but Nixon is waiting, Nixon lands a kick to the midsection of Imperial, which sends him doubling over. Nixon grabs Imperial and sets him up for a suplex!

1:17

Imperial locks his leg behind Nixon’s, Nixon tries to finish the suplex, but Imperial has it blocked!

Jim Ross: Imperial blocks the suplex! Less than a minute now, Cain is still out of it from that spear Imperial hit him with moments ago!

1:00

Nixon lets go and shoves Imperial sending him stumbling backwards and breaking the two men apart! Imperial fires back with a shot to the chin, stumbling Nixon! Imperial takes another shot at Nixon, but it’s blocked! Nixon returns a shot to the face stunning Imperial! Imperial staggers but stands his ground! Both men stand toe to toe exchanging blows back and forth!

:45

Jim Ross: These two men are going to go the distance, but if something doesn’t change it’s going to be a draw and Imperial will keep the belt, Huey.

Huey D. Louie: Someone speed up time, quick!

Nixon changes it up and lands a kick to the midsection of Imperial! Nixon grabs him!

DOUBLE ARM DDT!

Imperial is on the mat, lifeless!

Jim Ross: DDT ON THE CHAMPION, THAT GOTTA BE THE END! NIXON JUST NEEDS TO PIN HIM!

:30

Nixon realizes time is almost up!

Huey D. Louie: You idiot, you’re out of time, you’re about to lose!

Nixon pulls Imperial to his feet and whips him into the corner!

Nixon runs to the corner and hoists Imperial up to the top turnbuckle!

:17

Nixon gets to the top turnbuckle himself! He get’s Imperial set up, he and Imperial are both standing on the top rope! Nixon pulls him close and out of nowhere..

DIE, MOTHERFUCKER!

Jim Ross: OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! DIE, MOTHERFUCKER, NIXONS FINISHER!

Huey D. Louie: Even I have to admit, that was pretty impressive!

:10

Nixon hooks the leg for the pin!!!

3.!!!!!!

Jim Ross: THOMAS NIXON HAS DONE IT! WE HAVE A NEW TELEVISION CHAMPION!

WINNER AND NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION!
THOMAS NIXON!

Danny, bruised and bloodied, holds his high in the air as the fans cheer his effort. His other is wrapped around his torso supporting his body, Just then, his butler Jackson walks out from backstage to seemingly celebrate with him. Dressed in a fitted blue suit with his hair tied back into a tight ponytail, the man looks ready for business. In his hands is a black briefcase, and a determined look etched onto his face. He climbs the apron, slipping between the second and third rope and comes to Danny's side. He whispers into Danny's ear for a few second and when he's done, Danny looks at him with incredulity.

Jim Ross: What in the hell is this Huey?

Danny shakes his head, dismissing Jackson and slides out of the ring. He goes to take some photos with the fans in the front seats, oblivious to Jackson.

Huey D. Louie: Whatever it is, Danny's not having any of it JR!

Jackson, however, stays in the ring, drops to one knee next to the recovering Cain, and offers him a hand. Cain cautiously accepts, after looking at Jackson's expression. Jackson helps Cain to his feet, hooking an arm around his shoulder and helping the big man out of the ring. The whole time the two are talking in hushed whispers and Jackson helps him all the way back to the locker room.

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen, whatever business Danny Imperial's butler has with Jack Cain, were going to have to wait until next week to hopefully find out!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 14 users Like Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher's post:
(05-07-2017), (05-06-2017), (05-06-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-06-2017), Dolly Waters (05-06-2017), Guppy Parsh (05-07-2017), Imperial (05-06-2017), JackCain (05-07-2017), JimCaedus (05-07-2017), Mezian (05-13-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-06-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-08-2017), Thomas Nixon (05-06-2017), Vincent Lane (05-07-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher's post!
(05-06-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-06-2017, 04:51 PM

Great show!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
(05-07-2017), JackCain (05-07-2017), JimCaedus (05-07-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
(05-06-2017)
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-06-2017, 05:12 PM

badass show i'll say that not exactly happy with the close loss but not much one can do

bravo none the less

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Super Mario's post:
(05-07-2017), JimCaedus (05-07-2017)
Obsidian Air Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-06-2017, 05:25 PM

Great show, I wish I could be happier about the result but makes sense and glad I didn't go without a fight.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Obsidian Air's post:
(05-07-2017), JimCaedus (05-07-2017)
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-06-2017, 10:35 PM

Ew. All of these people joining AX3 make me sick.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Imperial's post:
(05-06-2017), JackCain (05-06-2017), JimCaedus (05-07-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-08-2017), The Monster of Htaed (05-07-2017), Thomas Nixon (05-06-2017)
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

05-06-2017, 11:05 PM

OOC: Fuck, I was dreading the main event. I thought Cain had it won after his third promo, and the match writing teased me as a reader. When he hit the TKO, I believed that was it. Can't wait till I'm matched up with those two guys again!

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Thomas Nixon's post:
(05-06-2017), Imperial (05-07-2017), JackCain (05-06-2017), JimCaedus (05-07-2017), The Monster of Htaed (05-07-2017), Vincent Lane (05-07-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-06-2017, 11:48 PM

OOC: Great show. Enjoyed being part of the main event and loved the show as a whole. Well done to Thomas and great showing from Danny too.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like JackCain's post:
(05-07-2017), Imperial (05-07-2017), JimCaedus (05-07-2017), The Monster of Htaed (05-07-2017), Thomas Nixon (05-07-2017), Vincent Lane (05-07-2017)
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-07-2017, 07:02 AM

Excellent read, nice work. Congrats to all the winners and better luck next time to the losers. Love yah all!

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Monster of Htaed's post:
Imperial (05-07-2017), JackCain (05-07-2017), JimCaedus (05-07-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-07-2017, 09:25 PM

Ooc: JT you and the writers are doin' an amazing job, that was an excellent card! That goes for all of you who competed, excellent showing from you as well!

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(05-07-2017), JackCain (05-08-2017)