Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nathan Lucas
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-05-2017, 06:45 PM

WRESTLER'S STATS

In-Ring Name: Nathan Lucas

Wrestler's Real Name: Nathan Lucas, I guess

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: New XWF Member

Wrestler Date of Birth: 4/15/1990

Height: 6' 3"

Weight:222 lbs.

Hometown: Tijuana, Mexico... but he doesn't really look Mexican to me

Personality: Loud mouthed, sarcastic, outspoken, charismatic... he talks a lot.

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): He's a face in principle and action, but good luck stopping that mouth I just told you about. He's gonna piss people off.

Looks Description: Muscular and athletic build, not Bulky. He looks caucasian despite his claims of being Mexican. Hair is a mystery due to the lucha libre mask, and eyes are a bright blue. He has a tattoo of a bird on his right shoulder, one wing outstretched slightly over his collarbone and one wing slightly over his shoulder blade.

Ethnicity: At the risk of sounding repetetive he's Mexican, but I don't think he looks it.

Pic Base: Let's go with this, but with the tattoo I described.
[Image: wwe.jpg]

WRESTLING STYLE

Strengths: Incredibly athletic, and clearly has a wealth of wrestling experience at his disposal though little record of him exists online and few have ever heard the name on the circuit. Despite dwarfing most luchadores his speed and agility are notable.

Weaknesses: May overcommit when he senses an opponent is hurt, and leave himself vulnerable.

Entrance Theme Music: Oh Canada by Classified. I'm telling you, there's no way this guy is a luchadore.

Entrance Description:

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves: Hurricanrana, Springboard dropkick off middle rope, variety of suplexes, corkscrew elbow smash, brazilian jiu-jitsu submission holds (guillotine, kimura, armbar, omoplata, rear naked choke... whatever)

Trademark Move(s): Viva La Mexico
Description(s): Superkick

Finishing Move(s): Oh Canada!
Description(s): A modified RKO in which Lucas lands primed for the pin

Favorite Hardcore Attacks: Give me a chair. I'll do the rest.

Additional notes: None really. Ask me if you need something.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Edit Hate Post Like Post