Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 09:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Specks Of Dirt
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2017, 02:27 AM

Just moments after Warfare comes to an end, Danny is wheeled out on a gurney. His head aches in a hundred different places, dried blood caking to his face and beard. His right eye has been sealed shut, and he’s certain he’s lost some of his memories from the past few hours. His hand lifts off from his side, smacking aside some paramedic’s attempt to strap him in.

[Image: tumblr_inline_n5kzy5kh1N1qlf7oj.gif]

His torso raises from the gurney, one eye caked shut still, and points towards the camera crew running to keep up with him. His other hand grips onto his precious Television Title tightly.

“I’m going to fucking kill you, Main.”

He drops back to the gurney, closing both eyes and going mostly still. His chest raises with every uneven breath and a cough surges through him, speckles of blood covering his beard and cheek. Jackson Turi, stoic as always, keeps up with the gurney, long legs stretching, never running. His right hand is raises to his ear, phone in hand, making some quick calls. His eyes never leave Danny.

He’d been watching the scene from the backstage, up until the moment Graves showed up. His body had moved without control, and the next thing he knew he’d walked through the curtain onto the ramp. Danny lay in the middle of the ring, paramedics rushing out from backstage to help the beaten-up Television Champion. Turi had cursed loudly and followed them, but stayed out of the way of the trained professionals. He knew what he had to do, he knew he couldn’t let this happen to Danny again. Not if he could help it.

“I’m going to hurt all of you.”

He mutters under his breath as he follows Danny into the ambulance.

“And one of you, clean that god-awful spray paint off him now!”

Despicable.

In about eight hours…

Danny’s eyes open wide, his body jerking up into a seated position. Pain shoots through him from his ribs, to his neck and the top of his head.

[Image: Fall1.gif]

“GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

He flops back down onto the bed, almost passing out from the pain running through him. Danny blinks a few times, trying to get the stars to stop flashing in his vision. Jackson is almost immediately at his side, one hand resting on Danny’s forearm and the other gripping the metal handrail attached to the hospital bed.

“Don’t be an idiot, you shouldn’t be moving about.”

Danny hears only half of the words through the raging headache he was suffering from, processing none of them.

“How long have I been out?”

“About eight ho- “

“Where’s my fucking title?”

“Right here, don’t worry.”

“Hand it over.”

“I don’t think th-“

“Hand. It. Over.”

Jackson sighs, unable to control the small smile that creeps onto his face. He reaches behind him, taking the title in his hands. Little flecks of blood are still sprayed across it, and he hands it to Danny’s waiting arms.

“Fuck. What happened? Mystica? No wait… I beat him. Then why the fuck am I… FUCK.”

As realization dawns on him, his face contorts hideously. He lets out a wild scream that doesn’t do anything for his headache.

“Robert Fucking Main.”

“Yes, and Michael Graves.”

Danny reaches under his hospital gown, touching his chest as a memory of the spray paint returns to him. His head jerks down to check and he sighs in temporary relief when it’s clean.

“Wait did you say eight hours?! So, it’s Thursday? I only have two days till Savage.”

“Yeah… About that.”

“I only have two days left?! I need to prepare, call the car around and get someone to prep the gym.”

“Danny.”

“Man, I still haven’t perfected that timing for the Imperius Rex, I need it a few seconds faster, hit it when they can’t see it coming.”

“Danny...”

“What the fuck are you doing, call the car around Jackson!”

“DANNY! For fucks sake, you’re not going anywhere, look at where we are!”

“What’re you ta-“

“We’re in an actual hospital Danny, you got destroyed by those insolent fucks, you’re injured, out of commission, you can’t train and you certainly can’t fight on Saturday.”

“What.”

“You heard me.”

“The fuck do you mean I can’t fight on Saturday. I’m the Television goddamnit Champion, if I don’t fight on Saturday I lose my title.”

“I know.”

“I don’t think you do! I’m not losing this title, not after just one week, what do I look like Tidbits to you? Fuck you Jackson, get the car.”

“No.”

“GET THE DAMN CAR!”

Danny lunges off his bed, arms outstretched towards Jackson. Concern flashes on Jackson’s face just as pain courses through Danny’s body. He slumps back into the bed as his consciousness slips away from him.

An hour or so later…

“Yes, ambushed him in the ring… You saw? Yes. Okay… I spoke to them already, everything should be ready. Okay, great. See you soon.”

Danny lies completely still, conscious but trying nothing too sudden. He glances about the room, noticing that only Jackson is in the far corner of the room, turned away from him and finishing up call. Danny ever so silently tilts his head to his right, spotting his television title on his bedside table. He notices a button in his hand, linked to a long wire, to an IV drip of morphine at his bedside. As the plan formulates in his mind, he begins pumping the button. It would’ve stopped dosing him after two, but he tried his luck anyways.

The drug pumped through his body, and he became light headed. He suppressed a giggle, feeling the pain leave his body artificially. Danny very slowly pushed his body off the bed, using his other hand, he slowly pulled out the needle in the back of his hand, pulling off the sensory attachments on his chest. The monitoring machines begin to beep, lacking an input and Jackson jerks his head towards Danny.

Danny swings his feet off the bed, feeling them touch the ground. Immediately, Jackson is by his side, annoyance clear on his expression. With a gentle palm, he tries to push Danny back. Through the drugs however, Danny flashes Jackson a glare like he’d never seen before. Freezing in his spot, Jackson allows Danny to stand up.

“Get the c-c-car, we’re leaving.”

“Danny, don’t be ridiculous, lie down.”

“Jackson, call a d-d-doctor home, I’m not staying here any longer. I have a m-m-match to train for.”

Right then, the ward door swings open and a man in a long white coat steps in. He glances up from the chart in his hand, surprise coming over him as he sees Danny standing.

[Image: tumblr_mijdg7Cmcz1s0jtwio1_500.gif]

“Well. Someone’s in a hurry, eh? That’s probably not the wisest thing you’ve done today Mr. Bharat.”

“Imperial.”

“Right right, Mr. Imperial. Gotta pretend for the camera’s, eh?”

He points to the floating XWF drone that had been assigned to monitor Danny’s progress.

“So, what’s wrong with me, and what do I need to do to be back in the ring on Satuday.”

Laughter booms out from the chest of the doctor before he notices the look on Danny’s face.

“You’re not kidding? How many pumps of morphine did you try and take? Clearly it’s muddled your brain, there’s no way you’re fighting on Saturday in the state you’re in. That’s in two days.”

“How many painkillers, supports, whatever it is you fucker’s do here, do I need to be in the ring by Saturday. Money is not an issue.”

“No, you don’t understand-“

“Figure it out, Jackson will contact you.”

Danny stumbles past the doctor, making sure to take his title off the table. Jackson sighs, following him and making another call immediately, this time to their personal doctor. The drone beeps, following them down to the pick-up point. The three exit the elevator, Danny making it with a little help from Jackson. He turns to the drone, looking straight into the camera.

“Drink it in. You must think you’ve won already, hm?

Main’s probably in the pissant-ridden living room of one of his AX3, laughing and circle-jerking each other about how good they bamboozled the XWF this week. How good they fucked someone else over, how good they stuffed their obnoxious talentless ego’s around, how low they’ve stooped just to try to make themselves feel better about their purposeless lives

Graves himself is probably huddled in some corner figuring out who his next toddler-victim is going to be. Who he can traumatize next, must be nice getting fired and having your calendar fill up for the next few weeks, huh? Just think of all the time you have for the disgusting, vile things that just make you all tingly down there.

But I’ll deal with both of you, no, all of you pathetic fucks soon enough. I have more pressing matters that I need to see to. Just know that I will pay you back for every little hurt you caused me, I will embarrass twice-over and I’ll take that precious title away from Robert, hell I’ll take that title off you too Caedus. Nobody will even remember you when I’m done with you, AX3."

[Image: sexy+mamoa+sneer.gif]

"And what about you two, Nixon, Cain. Were you two watching Warfare too? Did you feel your little hearts flutter when you saw me nailed across the face with that Hart title? You might not want to admit it, but I’m sure you felt some relief. I’m the only threat in that ring.

Nixon, you say that I don’t take Cain or you as a threat to my title. You’re correct. I want that to be clear. My dominance against the both of you will be clear as day, it’s not because I’m unaware of your prowess in the ring, or the various skills either of you bring to the table. I don’t view either of you as a threat because of the exact opposite. I’m fully aware of all those things, and my own ability. If I had thought either of you posed any form of threat to me, you can be certain I’d have said it. Danny doesn’t subscribe to lying or false bravado.

And Cain I applaud your noble deeds, striking fear into the hearts of pedophilia peddlers and breaking them before they realize it. An elaborate way of telling me you have a plan, and the skills to carry it out, I approve of your theatrics.

I’d like to point you back to your own little analogy about the IRA, and their failure to carry through with what they’d desired. You seemed to build the Irish up as great planners, and then double backed saying they didn’t know what to expect? Wouldn’t that make them bad planners… You really aren’t helping my headache here. If the IRA still lost after all that, are you the man with a plan or the unexpected? Your speech made one thing clear, even the most solid plans have a chance of failing, because the unexpected cannot be prepared for.

What I’d like you to know, Cain, is that I am the unexpected. I may have danced in the ring longer than you here, but you cannot read me. One second I’m making love to my precious title, the next I’m snapping your neck in half. You made the mistake of assuming you’re even part of the bigger picture Cain, no. I’ve always seen the bigger picture, you’re but a speck of dirt on the canvas. Gravity of the situation? HAH! You know nothing about the situation you’re in because if you did, you’d have realized that I’m the artist and you’re just an inconvenience.

I thought I’d come to both of you with a little love and giggles, but Main here had other ideas. I’m impatient now, and impatience makes no room for fun and giggles. This Saturday, you’ll both see how unhinged my lunacy can get.”

[Image: lets-play-murder.gif]

Jackson opens the waiting car’s door just then, helping Danny in.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Imperial's post:
JackCain (05-05-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-05-2017), Theo Pryce (05-06-2017)