Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Put Your Duke's Up
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-05-2017, 11:11 AM

[Image: hvPralu.jpg][/i]

Chris walked out the boardwalk arena with his title over his shoulder and his duffel bag in the other hand. He had a wicked grin on his face.

Warfare was a interesting show with a lot of interesting angles. Big things went down. But none, at least according to him, were as big as AX3 winning the Trios Titles. AX3 and The Kings seemingly held all the gold around this place and it was going to set up a hell of a battle going into the summer.

But nobody wanted to talk about that, did they? All anyone wanted to talk about was Thaddeus Duke kicking Dolly. The spurned lovers quarral wasn't anything special, it was just business. Duke seemed to think that what he did was something that stood out, that topped the charts, that made people go "oooh" and "ahhh". It wasn't. It was just something that needed to be done but yet it's being treated here in the XWF as a milestone event. How could Duke do this?

How could be be so cruel? With everything Dolly has gone through lately. He must be some kind of monster.

Psssht.

Chris gets to the parking lot, the valet area.

"Where is my car" he said to the kid working in the red vest. Looking up from the cell phone he was glued to, he shrugged.
"I am not the one who moved it, sir."

Chris set his bag down. "Well, I would reccomend you go find out who did."

The kid stood up. "I can go get it, it may take a few minutes. This was a big event tonight, lotta cars man, ya know?"

Chris grinned again.
"I would suggest you hurry, I'm not a man who enjoys waiting."

The kid huffed, and got up, looking through the key rings. He walked past Chris towards the garage.

Just then, Chris's phone rang. It was Jenny.

Chaos: Sup

Jenny: Hey, you leave AC yet?

Chaos: Nah, leaving now. Wanted to make sure everything was alright with Graves and stuff, then I sat and looked at the belt for a little bit. This arena has been good to me, as you know.

Jenny: Hey so its been blowing my phone up. Dolly this and Thaddeus that. Jesus it's like TMZ in the XWF circles. It's crazy what he did to her. Would you ever do that to me?

Chris didn't hesitate. He didn't need to think about this answer.

Chaos: If it was best for business, yes. I would do anything I needed to do to get as far as possible, even if it involved you.

Jenny paused for a minute on the other line, then said:

Jenny: Good.

She was just as sick and twisted as he was and he loved it. That is why they make a good pair.

The car pulled around as Chris told Jenny he needed to go, that he would see her in Columbus.

Picking up his bag he threw it into the back of the truck. Walking past the kid with the valet, he faked like he was gonna hit him. The kid winced and Chris laughed.

Chaos: Come on kid, put your duke's up......don't let me just do that to ya.

The kid just tossed him the keys and went back to his phone.

Chaos: The youth these days......

He shakes his head as the vehicle starts.

[Image: ubI6Ca2.jpg]

"Thaddeus Duke, we meet again. How's your head feeling, buddy? Last time we met it was a first blood match and I busted you open and made you bleed like a stuck pig. But, that's the past. Here at AX3 we are all about the future. I expected to get into a war of words with you Thaddeus. I even had counters prepared for everything you were about to say. But you said none of it. You actually...well, you kind of said nothing. It seemed to me like you were scrambling, Duke. Like you didn't know what to say. So let me point out a few things that I THOUGHT you were going to say, and perhaps what you should have said."

He clears his throat.

"How on Earth are you the number one contender for the Universal Title yet not number 1 in the power rankings? Hell, you aren't even top 3. You're number 4, Thaddeus. Hell, I am even ahead of Jim Caedus, the current Universal Champion. Why do you think that is? Because of the fact that I am, without a shadow of a doubt, the best in the world at what I do. And when I beat you Saurday Night, I will continue to be the top in the power rankings, I will continue to be the top superstar on this roster, and I will go on to the Pay Per View to win the Universal Title from my AX3 brother Caedus. You see, Thaddeus, when we fought the first time, it was totally different. The "deck was stacked". I was coming off nearly being screwed against Micheal Graves. I was coming off management doing everything they can to rip that title from my clutches. You were a young up-and-comer. You had promise, potential, and upside through the roof. People told me that you were going to pull the upset, that you were going to defeat me. But did that happen? No. You fought a hell of a fight. You pushed me further than I have been pushed here in a long, long time. But at the end of the night, you didn't get the job done.....

.....because you can't get the job done. Any of these other over-hyped cockbags, sure, maybe, but I am the real deal. I am the reason XWF keeps their doors open. I am not only the main event but the main attraction. You, Duke, you're just here. You don't have that flash, that pizaz, that one thing that sets you apart from the rest. The only thing you have on your resume is that you were fucking Dolly Waters long before Micheal Graves even knew what her hair smelled like. THAT is your crowning achievement. You two are in love, and that is adorable, but like I said against Cadryn....the heels rule the roost here. The villians sell tickets. Nobody cares about a heartwarming story about two long lovers fighting to keep their relationship intact through a sea of bloodthirsty sharks. Take that shit to Lifetime. You want to win, you need to do something that shocks the world. You need to break her heart. You need to hurt her in more ways than just one. They don't want Dolly Waters curled up to you under a blanket while watching a movie. They want Dolly Waters left in a puddle of her own bodily fluids by the only man on the roster she actually trusts.

But EVEN THAT didn't get you to the top, did it Thaddeus? Even doing what needed to be done didn't have the impact that you thought it may. Do you know why? Because these fans, they see right through you. I see right through you. You don't have that killer instinct. You don't have the heart. You did what you thought was right to advance your career, and you followed in my footsteps and took down the "Phenom." But you didn't have the heart to finish her off. You see, I wouldn't have attacked her to take her title. I would have attacked her to put her on the shelf. But you don't have the heart for that, Duke. You didn't have the heart to bust me open either. That is why you come so close to achieving everything your talent says you should but you always come up short. Me, I have no qualms with hurting you. I have no qualms with hurting anyone. That is why I have accomplished what I have in such a short amount of time. That is why I am the top name on Paul Heyman's---a man who hates me by the way---power rankings. Because when I step into this ring I maim and mangle. I shorten careeers.

The XWF's Newest Badboy Said:"Do any of you out there really know what’s going on? Do any of you out there in TV land really know what goes through anyone’s mind? What makes them tick?

Yes, Thaddy my boy, that is part of what makes me so good. I read people, I read my opponents, and I know what moves they are going to make before they make them. You aren't tough Thaddeus, but you are somewhat smart. You knew that the best way to get that title was to let her get close then crush her in one fell swoop. Bravo. But that doesn't make you evil. You see, somewhere deep down, you do still care for Dolly. What you did out there, it was "strictly business". You know it and I know it. That isn't who you are. What we all saw out there isn't truly who you are.

You see, Duke, you rant and rave about people don't really know you. People don't know the real Thaddeus. Bullshit. You're easier to read than an autistic kid playing hold'em.

The XWF's Newest Badboy Said:There’s 30 or 40 guys and girls on the XWF roster. The vast majority of them are complete wastes of time. Very few are unique enough to tell one apart from the other. They’re your run of the mill cookie cutter professional wrestlers with nothing extremely exciting about any god damn one of them. Nothing really different besides a name. The same old boring stories and the same old “I’mma beat you up good” promos.

Isn't that essentially what this is? You have no leg to stand on, but you want to make erroneous claims about being "better" than me? How your going to beat me? Kicking your ex lover in the face to commandeer a title that is second tier then bragging about it doesn't make you any different than any of the other jaggoffs on this roster. You are "cookie cutter" Thad. You change your image up, much like they do, then claim each new persona is the real you. First you were wearing a burger king crown and doing Game of Thrones roleplays and now you're something from Star Wars with that shiny eye thing. Duke, you aren't a bad ass, you just watch wayyy too much television.

So let me, someone who has said a lot but backed up every single word of it, tell you right now that I am going to beat you again. I am going to be up 2-0 on you and everyone will know that I, not you, am the TRUE number one contender. Fuck what the stat books say. I am the reason that people like you stay relevant.

You're welcome.

So Thaddeus, I would start taking this match a little more seriously if I were you. It seems to me that you are sleeping on me here. Bad move. You had let this little title get to your head. You feel like you are untouchable. But when you step into that ring with me, Thaddeus, you better bring your A game. If I were you, I'd put that second rate belt down and hit the gym a little bit. You're going to need to hit just a little harder and a little faster than anyone you've face before. You don't have weapons to rely on this time, Dukey, just your two natural ones. Hit the bag, get a little quicker......

Put your Duke's up......

.....just so I can break them off your body."

[Image: 5exHnOi.jpg]

XWF RECORD: 29-7-2
XWF Universal Champion:1x
XWF Trios Champion: 1x (Current)

[Image: 8LN86Vq.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post