Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 03:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slain?
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-03-2017, 08:17 PM

I don't recall being slain.

[Image: j7F8Td5.png?1]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Theo Pryce (05-04-2017), Vincent Lane (05-04-2017)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-04-2017, 05:11 AM

You haven't been slain, Doc. However, that doesn't mean that you won't be.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-04-2017, 06:16 AM

Let's be honest here Steve. Your entire legacy is built on a lie. What King did you slay? You think cashing in a briefcase is slaying someone? Please. At least when I cashed in on Eli James and took the title from him I had the balls to then beat him again in a rematch a few weeks later. What did you do Steve after cashing in on me? Do you remember? Because I do. You got your face punched in by John Samuels.

You and I both know that the you've never really slain anything in your life and if you and I ever faced each other one on one you would be the one laying on your back while the ref raised my hand in victory.

Run along Steve. Try to con a few brainless fucks into joining your cause. The King™ will be waiting.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-04-2017, 07:21 AM

(05-04-2017, 05:11 AM)Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Said: You haven't been slain, Doc. However, that doesn't mean that you won't be.

Thunderous words, King Slayer....

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

05-04-2017, 08:47 AM

Theo, I know you're upset I took your title, but that was so long ago now. It's okay to move on. Samuels was man enough to face me, you though, what did you do? That's right, never invoked your rematch clause and instead cheapshotted me like you always do, you're the most cowardly King that ever lived. Doctor, the words aren't half as thunderous as my punches are.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-04-2017, 09:05 AM

Well which one is it Steve? Am I not over it or is it more likely that I never cared in the first place? If you guessed the latter you'd be correct. That's why I never invoked my rematch clause. I had already been there. Done that. Twice. I didn't need to be the top dog in the fed. Samuels was eager to knock you down a few pegs and who was I to stand in his way.? He had earned his shot so I said sure, go for it. Saves me from having to waste my time smacking you around. Which we both know is exactly what would have happened if we ever met in a ring.

In fact, you seem to want to come at The Kings™ so god damn bad how about you go and grab yourself a partner and meet me and John Madison at High Stakes? How's that work for you 'Kingslayer'?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-04-2017, 09:29 AM

Jester Cadryn seemingly appears out of thin air like magic!

"A Kingslayer you say? I hardly agree. Did you not see what happened, to Ax3? You continue to strike back, an honorable mention. Though you can't win the war of words, having only one dimension. A peasant you are, and have been from the start. The Kings ™ reign supreme, but before I depart. Remember these words fore they are tried and true. The day that the Jester tried to warn you."

And with a puff of smoke, Cadryn is gone once more!

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-04-2017), Theo Pryce (05-04-2017) [-]
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

05-04-2017, 02:24 PM

(05-04-2017, 09:05 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Well which one is it Steve? Am I not over it or is it more likely that I never cared in the first place? If you guessed the latter you'd be correct. That's why I never invoked my rematch clause. I had already been there. Done that. Twice. I didn't need to be the top dog in the fed. Samuels was eager to knock you down a few pegs and who was I to stand in his way.? He had earned his shot so I said sure, go for it. Saves me from having to waste my time smacking you around. Which we both know is exactly what would have happened if we ever met in a ring.

In fact, you seem to want to come at The Kings™ so god damn bad how about you go and grab yourself a partner and meet me and John Madison at High Stakes? How's that work for your 'Kingslayer'?

It works just fine.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post