Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 09:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A woman's touch
Obsidian Air Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-02-2017, 08:19 PM

"It's been a long time since I touched a woman"

You can see Obsidian Air daydreaming rocking back and forth in happiness as he remembers the good times

"look at me, no woman wants to be with my crazy hair, tattered clothes, and obvious lack of money, no body cares about me let alone a beautiful woman"

Obsidian Air points to all his flaws, his messed up hair and gnarled teeth, his clothes that have been worn every day for years

" I never imagined that I would get a chance to, I thought I would have to fight and claw my way to the top through everything, I thought that the only way I would get a woman is out of pity and even then, I would still have to take the best shower of my life but XWF has given me a gift on my very first match"

Obsidian Air looks longingly at a picture of Jenny Myst and rubs his chest in lust

"I thought the closest I would get to a woman is a glance from a distance, maybe one would be nice enough to put change in my cup, I never thought I would be in a match with one, I thought the closest I would get to that is some of the "men" in this company."

He now pulls out a picture of his other opponent, Reeve Gordon, and shakes his head violently in disgust

" Man, Woman, Shemale, or whatever LGBT friendly name you have for yourself Reeve, is the closest I thought I would get to a woman. Don't get me wrong, I've had worse, you don't get many options as a homeless man but let's be real for a second, you could never compete for someone's affection against a woman, not a real woman anyways"
Obsidian goes back to the picture of Jenny Myst and rubs first the picture with his free hand longingly like someone who found their first love then he holds it to his heart

" Now that Jenny Myst, now that's a real woman, she's a woman that can really get your engine revving, or for me up on my feet to start walking. Driving a car is just another dream for me. but Jenny, Jenny, if I had a woman like that, I would never worry about a car or anything else to ride for that matter, as long as she rides me."
Obsidian looks at Jenny again this time with sudden realization and sadness washes over his face

" But I'll never get that chance, not for real anyway, she would never touch me outside of that ring, she would never give me a handshake or a second look, let alone the loving touch of a woman. The only reason I get the chance this time is because someone put her into this position and is paying her to be in this match. It's like legal prostitution, just another woman who wouldn't touch me because I don't have the money to make it worth it to her."

Obsidian still looking as sad as possible looks at her picture with a small tear running down his eye.

" Maybe in another life, Jenny, maybe if I didn't make my wrong decisions, maybe if I did things the right way, maybe if I completed school and had money, real money not pity money that others give to me, maybe if I wasn't fucking homeless, you would give me a chance in the real world but for now, I'll take what I can get."
Obsidian is now looking at both pictures and his emotion is changing form one of sadness to one of determination

" I said I'll take what I can get and that means whatever I can get, outside of this ring, I'd bend over backwards for Jenny and even let Reeve take a swipe, I don't get a lot of attention, I miss human touch. But when it comes to you two, it's not about who I can get to touch me, please me, maybe even love me, it's about competition, it's about a fight, and it's about who can progress through the ranks of XWF"

Obsidian stands up rigid and his face is one of pure seriousness

" This is a night of firsts for me but I won't focus on my first chance to touch a woman because that is not what it is ultimately about, this is my first chance for victory because God knows I need a win. It's my first chance to let people know me as Obsidian Air and not as the Fucking hobo, that nickname will go away fucking soon and the first step of that is this triple threat match.

Obsidian sits back down and looks at Jenny's picture once more

"God, I hope I don't ruin that perfect face, I can't bear the weight of ruining you. Reeve and myself aren't here due to our beauty. We are not here because of our looks, we are not sweet to the eyes, I hope I don't ruin that face, that body after this fight because I'll be honest, you're my target as you're certainly the one I want to be on top of, but I hope I don't ruin you permanently, God knows the world doesn't need another ugly person around, believe me, I know that all too well"

Obsidian lays down in sadness trying to hide his face back turned towards the world. The sad part is he finally has hope, is the happiest he's ever been and is still the saddest man around.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Obsidian Air's post:
The Monster of Htaed (05-04-2017)