Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
You Complete Me
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-03-2017, 01:07 PM

Sparkles
Joy
Flowers
Happiness

A faint pink hue permeates the scene; you can almost smell the sickly scent of flowers in the air. The Sun shines directly into the lens, causing a major sun flare. The chorus of Polynesian singing is heard clear, along with the traditional drums and xylophone playing through “Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride”. Danny bursts into the frame, running through a field of white daisies. Trailing behind him, held by his right hand, is the Television title. It flaps with the speed at which Danny is running.

[Image: tumblr_onsmpgTOzk1si0kwmo1_500.gif]

The camera captures Danny’s expression. It is one of giddy joy, his hair flowing in the wind behind him and his eyes squinting from the huge smile on his face. He prances through the field of flowers, spinning in the air as he lifts off the ground, swinging the title around as he does so. His muscles are taut and continue to flex as he throws his arms in the air and howls loudly and uncontrollably.

“Awoooooooooooooooooo!!”

Holding each of end of the title, he holds it out and swings around in a circle. He brings the gold up to his face and plants a wet kiss on its shimmering surface. Danny than throws the title into the air, catching it, eyes never once leaving it, much like a new father throwing his child into the air.

[Image: giphy.gif]

The camera struggles to follow Danny in his joy-fueled prance. It tries its hardest to get a stable shot of both Danny and the title. After a full two minutes of this, Danny sighs and falls backwards onto the flowers. His title drops to his side, facing up and he tilts his head to look at it lovingly. The camera inches forward and stops over him, getting a full view of his drunkenly joyous grin.

“Oh baby, you’re home. You feel ever so perfect in my arms, the short time we’ve been together, I’ve already memorized your every curve and contour.”

Danny’s eyes flutter to a close, and he takes a deep, long breath.

“I always knew it would be sweet to have you in my hands, but how sweet I could never have predicted.”

Danny rolls over, straddling the title with one leg, stroking it’s edge with his right hand using his left to hold his head up.

“I could never have imagined how complete you’d make me feel, yes my friend, you complete me.”

Danny brings his lips down against the cold metal once more, kissing it with unrivaled passion. A sneeze breaks the lips hold. Danny, slowly and painfully turns his head away from his loved title. His eyes are wide, a vein popping by temple and his nostrils are flared. He looks just behind the camera, supposedly at the man holding the camera and also the man who had just propelled his germs forth through his nose.

“Are you trying to get me sick? Or worse still, taint TeeVee here with your germs?!”

The cameraman remains silent, holding the camera as steady as he can. A slight tremble is visible in the image.

“Do you maybe get some sick joy in seeing me unwell? In seeing me and my love here apart? Thought you’d get me sick so that I couldn’t defend TeeVee’s honour on Saturday maybe? HM?!”

Still holding onto the title with a vice grip, Danny slowly rises from the flower bed he’d been lying on. The camera tilts up to follow him, but takes a cautious step backwards.

“Maybe you thought I didn’t deserve to have her in my hands, and that you’d let it fall into the hands of someone more… Suitable?”

Danny takes a menacing step forward, his hair following down to cover his face.

“Perhaps you thought I was fragile enough to succumb to your ailments and consequently suffer on Saturday?!”

Danny visibly shakes with the anger he is trying to keep suppressed. His eyes are wide and crazed, staring straight into the lens. He takes another step towards the camera, in response the camera moves back another step. Finally, a meek voice piques in response.

“Uh, it was an accide-!”

“OH I KNOW WHAT IT WAS, IT WON’T WORK IS WHAT I’M SAYING YOU HALF-BRAINED NITWIT!”

Danny jerks a pointed finger towards the camera, with the hand that was holding the title. The title flails forward in front of Danny and as his eyes look to it, he blinks once.

“Oh my dear, I apologise for you having to see me like this. I do so hate it when I let this anger take over… I know, I know, everything is alright because we are together now. Everything will be okay because you are never leaving me. Everything that has happened is okay, because it’s led you to me. Yes, yes… I am sorry.”

Danny brings the gold up to the side of his face, rubbing it against his cheek. A look of absolute contentment comes over him once more.

“My apologies for that, my dear friend. Just the thought of parting with my love makes me shake in rage. Thank you for coming out here as per my request. You have been incredibly reliable, Jeffrey. You might be wondering why this time I got you to come to a field of flowers. Well, I wanted the whole XWF universe to be aware of my current emotional state. I’ve never been happier, I’ve never felt more complete and I’ve never felt more one with the universe… And it’s all thanks to those who pay to watch me, and those I pay to train me. This field of flowers, representing fresh life and beauty… This is what I felt most invoked that.”

Danny reaches down by his feet, picking up a perfectly formed daisy. He brings it right up to lens, forcing it to refocus on the tiny daisy.

[Image: spinning-daisy-gif.gif]

“Come here, take a nice close look at this thing of beauty. This flower is so intricately designed, you can see the little grooves on its petal if you look close enough. You might think there are thousands of these all around us, but not another daisy here will be exactly like this one… No. This field is made up of individual beauty, coming together to create a larger, and more beautiful sight.”

He brings the daisy up to his nose, inhaling deeply.

“Every single step I’ve taken up to this point, is like one of these flowers. Intricately designed, painstakingly made with a combination of mental and physical prowess. All of my victories, my unfortunate loss, my months of training, my buckets of sweat and blood, they’ve all culminated in one beautiful picture; A beautiful picture where I am standing tall, spotlight shining on me, TeeVee in my hands and the crowd chanting my name as I stand victorious over my opponent.

Drink it in, can you feel what I might have felt? Can you feel your skin tingle like mine did that day. Every ounce of pain in your body suddenly gone, every worry you stepped into the ring with gone, any thought of what’s next.. Gone. Complete and utter bliss.

But then it was gone. Sure, I still felt incredible joy and love for my beautiful title, I clutch it to sleep every night. But I knew my painting wasn’t quite done yet. I realized that only a small section, albeit an important one, of the much larger masterpiece had been completed. I spoke so much previously of endless ambition, but claiming that title had, for a split second, wiped everything clean. But when it all came rushing back, when my true purpose and destination returned to me, I realized that out of the field of flowers, only only one daisy had been picked.”

Danny lets the daisy fall back down to the ground.

[Image: 2.-Oil-Painting.jpeg]

“You see it don’t you! I have a whole field to dance through, a whole Picasso to paint, a whole roster to conquer and I have only prevailed over a small few. As much as I love my Television title, it is not the most prestigious title here. As much as I relished defeating Tidbits, he isn’t the most prized game available.

This Saturday, I face two more, two I have never faced before. One challenger in Thomas Nixon, the returning Lizard King. Washington made a show of announcing him last week, like I should be worried. What part of Masonic lizard-freak am I supposed to worried about again? From what I’ve seen, he just seems like… Hm, what’s the word, another entitled, rich, greasy haired trust fund kid. Oh oops, that’s me, cut that bit out yeah Jimmy boy?

He looks like… Lord, I guess he does look like a lizard man. Can’t you just see him flicking that tongue out to taste the air for danger? Beady little eyes that sink into his gaunt, pale face, he’s done absolutely nothing to deserve a shot at my title but Washington figured it’d add some spice to his show I guess. Ain’t it about time he realized I’m about all the spice Savage needs to stay relevant.

Now don’t get me wrong, I won’t take Nixon lightly. He has history here and probably more time in the ring than I have. I’m really more afraid he’ll decide to lick me mid match, things like that are usually what I do and I really hate it when someone outdoes me in the weird department. So wait… Is he really a lizard under all that human skin? I don’t know what to make of him really… Fuck. I’m supposed to be insulting him aren’t I? Jimmy cut this bit for a while, I keep seeing him flick his tongue out and it’s really throwing me off.”

Danny stops speaking for a while, caressing his title for some comfort before he exhales deeply.

“Okay I’m ready, remember to cut that bit out now. Let’s move on to my second victim for the day, Jack Cain. My man parts actually tingle just a little for this fella’. I’m not sure what to expect from him. He does seem awfully scary with his guns and his firing and his army mambo jumbo. I have all the respect in the world for vets and everything, but please baby, keep your toys in the warzone. We use our fists, fingers and I guess in Nixon’s case, sometimes our really long tongues to fight in the XWF. Fuck, lizard man, ugh.

Anyways Jacky boy. I’m sure you’ve got a whole lot of PTSD going on for you, so I’m going to try my very bestest not to make any loud noises during the match. Wouldn’t want you scampering off into the corner, screaming bloody mary would we? I’m sure you’re aptly trained in hand-to-hand fighting, and could probably kill a man with a few moves… I’d just like to say my Butler Jackson says I’m the bestest fighter he’s ever seen, make of that what you will.

One thing I can help you with is your lady problems. I’ve got at least five numbers on my handyphone…Well Jackson’s handyphone that could ease some of that stress off with some good loving. They’re all really nice and I make them take turns to listen to me when I’m exceptionally sad. One of them might have a penis, so I’d check before I tried anything funny.

See, we’ve all got problems. Nixon needs to figure out how to stay on two legs and not be crawling up walls, Jack needs to stop seeing his friends die when he closes his eyes and well I… I… I’ve gotta make sure TV here stays nice and shiny. It’s a full time job, especially when people keep sneezing on him. Sometimes we need to stop and smell the flowers, hm?

Anyways, TeeVee and I have a lunch picnic planned, red wine and chicken sandwiches. Off you go!"

The camera fades to black.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Imperial's post:
(05-03-2017), JackCain (05-03-2017), JimCaedus (05-05-2017), Mystica (05-05-2017), The Monster of Htaed (05-04-2017), Theo Pryce (05-06-2017)