Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 11:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public apology
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 06:39 PM

"I would like to thank Vincent Lane for being understanding in these troubling times. Mr. Lane has graciously decided to lift my suspension from the xwf under the condition that I both apologize for my previous actions and promise not to continue to post pedophile related content on the XWF's media pages.

With that said, I would like to hear by issue an apology to each and every member of the xwf roster, management team, and of course our xwf universe. I understand now that some of the comments that I was making, and media that I was posting to our site, was in poor taste and ultimately hurting the xwf brand.

Moving forward I promise not to make any such a vile comments, are post any questionable material pertaining to children.

I now realize that the xwf wants a certain class of wrestler. This company does not promote individualism, creativity, or a nurturing environment for personal beliefs. So let it be known that from this point forward I will be a model xwf wrestler, and I will become the epitome of what this company is looking for. I totally don't think little girls are sexy. And the thought of ripping them in half with my cock definitely does nothing to get me hard. From this point forward I will be generic tough guy with an attitude, just like 90% of the roster.

Thank you for your time, and thank you Vincent Lane for the second chance at doing what I love.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Cadryn Tiberius (05-02-2017), Imperial (05-03-2017), Thomas Nixon (05-02-2017), Vincent Lane (05-02-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-02-2017, 07:23 PM

I knew there was some semblance of you still left deep down in there.

Welcome back.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-02-2017, 07:35 PM

Well, I see this man is tryna be a clean for the man. I can't knock your hustle Graves, but man, being a generic tough guy #187?

Man that isn't life, your more than a wiredo child predator to label yourself like that, cuz.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 07:44 PM

I also feel ashamed for not having mentioned the brave men who stepped forward in my defense, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you

Jim Caedus and Robert Main

Without the two of you I would still be sitting on the sidelines.
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-02-2017, 07:54 PM

Well, by that logic, I deduce that you're back to normal.

Which means I'll feel a lot less bad about whippin' your ass.

Out of love, and all that stuff.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 08:01 PM

"CADRYN!

Oh my goodness, how could I forget? Now I really feel like a doofus. Robert Main and Jim Caedus we're not the only two to come to my defense.

There was one man who went above and beyond the call of duty to stand up for me.

A man who didn't have to put in this extra effort.

A man who took the time out of his busy week to fly out to the XWF headquarters just to defend me.

A man that I should have thanked above all others.

So with that said.

I would like to issue a very special thank you

To

Chris Chaos!

Not only was it extremely cool of Chris to take the time out if his Uber hectic schedule, but he is the one guy who didn't go into that meeting only armed with words. Chris took the time to develop a plan.

So again, thank you my AX3 brothers! I don't know what I would do without you guys!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Imperial (05-03-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-02-2017, 08:03 PM

Yep, back to his abrasive, asshole of a self.

He's fine people.

Move along, there's nothing to see here.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 08:10 PM

"Why does it smell like cow shit and anal lube in here?"
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-02-2017, 08:52 PM

Paging Theo, Doc, Samuels, and Maddy.

Please come to the jesters aid.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-02-2017, 11:39 PM

Aye man, it's not all bad, you know what being a generic tough guy gets you?

50% of the company, apparently.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
(05-03-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-03-2017, 03:44 AM

No you ignorant charcoal briquette. Being smart, something you wouldn't know anything about, that's what got me 50% of the company.

I'm curious Trax but how does it feel knowing that you pour your entire heart and soul into your craft, you give it everything you have. Blood, sweat and tears and still you haven't accomplished what I have in twice the amount of time?

Does it make you feel good to know that I came into this business with zero prior training, treated it like the hobby it is and still I have done more than you ever will. And I did it in a matter of months. Not years.

But hey, keep on thinking you are anything better than a mid carder who moved up the ranks because all the actual talent in the fed was gone.

You are nothing more than a generic bitch who refuses to accept the truth, either out of ignorance or stupidity.

Now as for this Micheal Graves nonsense it's wonderful to see that once again Vincent Lane has shown the world just how much of a nutless bitch he is.

It's a wonder I was able to come in and grab 50% of the company as easily as I did.

It's great to see Vincent standing by his people.

Oh wait...That's not what actually happened. I forgot this is the XWF where a guy can harass one of the General Managers, while also stalking a child and after I suspend him and after Jane expands upon Graves suspension, with Vince's backing mind you, Vince decides to walk that back without any of managements agreement.

Way to take a giant shit on your troops. Some CEO you are.

But don't worry Vince, despite the fact that you can't get out of your own way I'll clean up your mess here just like I did with Kato.

Because unlike you Vinnie, I get shit done.

As for your Graves, I wouldn't unpack your wrestling gear just yet.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Jane Carver (05-03-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-03-2017, 04:24 AM

Cadryn dances around in typical jester fashion, while singing a little diddy.

"The King has come to reclaim the thrown from the weak and feeble minded. Lest we not forget about his power, for it is blinding! Rejoice today The Kings™ are here to reign supreme once more. Stay the course and follow your leaders, lest they show ye' the door!"

Cadryn​ skips merrily behind King Theo hoping to get close enough to feel the aura of awesome that surrounds him

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Theo Pryce (05-03-2017) [-]
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-03-2017, 05:35 AM

(05-03-2017, 03:44 AM)Theo Pryce Said: No you ignorant charcoal briquette. Being smart, something you wouldn't know anything about, that's what got me 50% of the company.

I'm curious Trax but how does it feel knowing that you pour your entire heart and soul into your craft, you give it everything you have. Blood, sweat and tears and still you haven't accomplished what I have in twice the amount of time?

Does it make you feel good to know that I came into this business with zero prior training, treated it like the hobby it is and still I have done more than you ever will. And I did it in a matter of months. Not years.

But hey, keep on thinking you are anything better than a mid carder who moved up the ranks because all the actual talent in the fed was gone.

You are nothing more than a generic bitch who refuses to accept the truth, either out of ignorance or stupidity.

Now as for this Micheal Graves nonsense it's wonderful to see that once again Vincent Lane has shown the world just how much of a nutless bitch he is.

It's a wonder I was able to come in and grab 50% of the company as easily as I did.

It's great to see Vincent standing by his people.

Oh wait...That's not what actually happened. I forgot this is the XWF where a guy can harass one of the General Managers, while also stalking a child and after I suspend him and after Jane expands upon Graves suspension, with Vince's backing mind you, Vince decides to walk that back without any of managements agreement.

Way to take a giant shit on your troops. Some CEO you are.

But don't worry Vince, despite the fact that you can't get out of your own way I'll clean up your mess here just like I did with Kato.

Because unlike you Vinnie, I get shit done.

As for your Graves, I wouldn't unpack your wrestling gear just yet.

Blah blah blah I didn't hear you properly over the sound of your sloppily slurping on your own dick, achieved more than I have? True man but how much you want to bet you wouldn't achieved nearly as much, if anything, if I was around when you was? Tell me since I'm eager to know who was around while you was that I couldn't handle? Cus I've whopped Gilmours ass twice, I beat Morbid Angel, beaten Dim, Gamer Girl, Eli James, technically I've already beaten Doc and even drew with Azrael...oh wait was you talking about the KINGS? Haha, fuck off. You ain't even stepped in the ring yet since you've been back so for all I know you ain't shit in the ring anymore and thats why you came back in a stable so your regression isn't as transparent 'cause here in the PRESENT, fuck what you did a million eaons ago, you're on some pussy shit, am I wrong? Fuck what you say, shut the fuck up till you prove me otherwise, hoe. I've got Doc at high stakes, but I've opted in for the warfare beforehand if you wanna go?

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-03-2017, 06:51 AM

Pending all parties would be interested, why don't we make this interesting.

Not the 17th but the following Warfare.

Trax and Graves vs King™ Theo and Cadryn Tiberius.

Put your money where your mouth is, big man.

And if King™ Theo doesn't feel as though you two are fit to Grace the same ring as him, I'm sure I can find plenty of people willing to whip y'all asses.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-03-2017, 08:03 AM

The strange smell of dick breath is filling the room... Ohhhh! Cadryn! That explains a lot! What were you saying? Something about a challenge for the Warfare after the 17th? Which Warfare would that be? The canceled Warfare on the 31st, or the next Warfare after High Stakes, which will likely be held on June 14th?

Perhaps it's best that we don't go making plans for nonexistent cards, or events that are over a month away. Especially considering that your partner couldn't possibly give a shit less about you. You're obviously just the entertainment, and the very minute that you become more trouble than you're worth, the Kings are going to dump you quicker than I'd dump a girl on her 18th...

I mean...

I DO NOT LIKE LITTLE GIRLS BECAUSE THE XWF SAYS SO!"
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-03-2017, 08:06 AM

Touche.

I should have done my research before I ran off at the mouth, you've got me there.

But, pussyface, there's always Savage.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-03-2017, 08:08 AM

Is this guy serious?

Theo says while taking a sip of his whiskey.

Is this nonsense what really passed for Universal Title level trash talk while I was away. No wonder guys like Scully managed to sneak their way up to the top?

Jesus Christ Trax, how are you going to sit there and talking about me sucking my own dick and then turn around and do the exact same thing only with more effort?

How much do I wanna bet that I wouldn't have achieved as much if you were around? Are you serious? You should thank God I wasn't around when you were otherwise no one would even know your name.

And do you know how I know that?

Because when you decided to sit there and list your notable victories you started with Peter Fucking Gilmour. A guy that I beat so many times I'm surprised he doesn't have a restraining order on me.

Sure you named a few others, also people I beat by the way, some of them more than once like Morbid Angel and Eli James but none of that matters because you started with Peter Gilmour. That was the name that rang out most to you. A guy who on his best day would lose to me before I even made it down to the ring and he is the first name to come out of your lips.

And as if that wasn't bad enough you then want to talk to me about how you "technically" beat Doc and how you had a 'draw" with Azrael?

This isn't the fourth fucking grade Trax. We don't give out awards and handjobs for technicalities and ties. Either you win or you don't.

Black and white.

So simple even a fucking imbecile like you should know the difference.

You are absolutely right Trax, I haven't stepped into the ring yet since coming back.

I wanted to but in case you haven't noticed I've been a bit preoccupied trying to keep this company from crumbling like Vinny Lane's mascara.

I'd love to just climb in the ring and beat the balls off of some of the feds so called "talent" but I'm a busy man. With ownership comes responsibility.

But even more than that, what the fuck do I need to step into the ring for on a random Savage or Warfare? I've closed out Pay Per Views. You think I have time to go have a wrestling match on a mother fucking Wednesday?

Please.

Now I see our funny friend Cadryn proposed a match, as much as I would love to oblige I prior obligations on the 17th and truth be told Trax after that verbal diarrhea earlier where you proceeded to name some of the biggest losers in the fed's history as your "accomplishments" it's pretty clear that even after giving you two years to catch up you still haven't been able to climb up to my level just yet.

Something the Good Doctor will make very clear to you at High Stakes.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-03-2017, 10:53 AM

(05-03-2017, 10:45 AM)Michael McBride Said: "I'm going to have to call bullshit on you Graves. You're not sorry nor will you ever be. That's til I give you a beat down. Then you'll be sorry."

BUT I AM SORRY!!!

I'm sorry that your Irish essence of unwashed ass, vomit, dirty whores, and cheap whiskey is so irritating to the senses, that I would actually prefer the odor of Cadryn's barnyard bukkake breath over you.

Oh... and I'm sorry that I want to touch Dolly...

I mean, I'm sorry that I SAID that I wanted to touch Dolly...
Hate Post Like Post
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-03-2017, 11:44 AM

Bilbo wheels into the room, still turgid.

"Yo fam. Which one of you gaping homos wants this dick?"

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-03-2017, 11:50 AM

(05-03-2017, 11:44 AM)Bilbo Brommer Blumpkinz Said: Bilbo wheels into the room, still turgid.

"Yo fam. Which one of you gaping homos wants this dick?"

"That depends, how old are you?"
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-03-2017, 12:04 PM

(05-03-2017, 08:08 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Is this guy serious?

Theo says while taking a sip of his whiskey.

Is this nonsense what really passed for Universal Title level trash talk while I was away. No wonder guys like Scully managed to sneak their way up to the top?

Jesus Christ Trax, how are you going to sit there and talking about me sucking my own dick and then turn around and do the exact same thing only with more effort?

How much do I wanna bet that I wouldn't have achieved as much if you were around? Are you serious? You should thank God I wasn't around when you were otherwise no one would even know your name.

And do you know how I know that?

Because when you decided to sit there and list your notable victories you started with Peter Fucking Gilmour. A guy that I beat so many times I'm surprised he doesn't have a restraining order on me.

Sure you named a few others, also people I beat by the way, some of them more than once like Morbid Angel and Eli James but none of that matters because you started with Peter Gilmour. That was the name that rang out most to you. A guy who on his best day would lose to me before I even made it down to the ring and he is the first name to come out of your lips.

And as if that wasn't bad enough you then want to talk to me about how you "technically" beat Doc and how you had a 'draw" with Azrael?

This isn't the fourth fucking grade Trax. We don't give out awards and handjobs for technicalities and ties. Either you win or you don't.

Black and white.

So simple even a fucking imbecile like you should know the difference.

You are absolutely right Trax, I haven't stepped into the ring yet since coming back.

I wanted to but in case you haven't noticed I've been a bit preoccupied trying to keep this company from crumbling like Vinny Lane's mascara.

I'd love to just climb in the ring and beat the balls off of some of the feds so called "talent" but I'm a busy man. With ownership comes responsibility.

But even more than that, what the fuck do I need to step into the ring for on a random Savage or Warfare? I've closed out Pay Per Views. You think I have time to go have a wrestling match on a mother fucking Wednesday?

Please.

Now I see our funny friend Cadryn proposed a match, as much as I would love to oblige I prior obligations on the 17th and truth be told Trax after that verbal diarrhea earlier where you proceeded to name some of the biggest losers in the fed's history as your "accomplishments" it's pretty clear that even after giving you two years to catch up you still haven't been able to climb up to my level just yet.

Something the Good Doctor will make very clear to you at High Stakes.

Haha you really are a bitch, have those slim fit trousers squeezed your balls into nonexistance and cut off the circulation in your body? You imply I wasn't able to hang with the talent around in your heyday, but when I name a couple of people who me and you have both had dealings with you call them "losers" but wait? Wasn't you bigging up those same talents prior? Get your story straight motherfucker, and you wanna know why I named Peter first? Not because he was the most impressive conquest out the lot, but because he's the most active out of everyone I named so he came to mind first, shit besides doc he's the ONLY person active that I named, he stuck around through it all, besides you and most them other bitches, wasteman.

You really using the fact that you've main evented PPVs as an excuse to not throw down on a Warfare or Savage? Reality check,
I've main evented, or at the very least been in a high profile match, in most of the PPVs I've been on, shit son check the most recent PPVs main events, see my name? Even the most recent PPV posters, see this handsome mug your girl fantasizes about sitting on plastered on them? But you don't see me using that as an excuse not to wrestle in front of smaller audiences at non PPV events, clear to see whose more passionate about their craft out the two of us, and yeah I'm gonna battle Doc at High Stakes, and whether the result is the one you're predicting or not its clear to me whose REALLY wearing the non-slim fit non-fuck boy trousers in your group, pussy, you know what yeah you just stay behind your desk, filing papers and your nails, don't wanna hurt yourself doing anything other than that.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-03-2017, 12:25 PM

Quote:You imply I wasn't able to hang with the talent around in your heyday, but when I name a couple of people who me and you have both had dealings with you call them "losers" but wait? Wasn't you bigging up those same talents prior?

Short answer....no.

Long answer...fuck no.

I didn't name drop a single mother fucker earlier. You know why? Because I don't need to list my accomplishments because, and this might surprise you Trax but everyone knows what they are.

When people think of the some of the greatest names to ever walk the halls of the XWF, the legends if you will my name always comes up. Does yours?

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Let me check the XWF top 10...nope no Trax. Top 20? Still nothing. Top 30...damn this is embarrassing...top 40, surely Trax's name is there...crickets...ok, top 50, this man with all his self fellating surely this man is in the top 50...

Well would you look at that...50 names and Trax ain't among them.

Sure, that list might be a little out dated.

But between you and me, if that list were updated right now do you think your name would crack the top 10?

We both know it wouldn't.

And that's why I don't need to go through a run down of all the names I've beaten and all the titles I've held because it's pretty apparent that you and I aren't in the same league. But by all means, list every single person you've ever beat if it makes you feel better.

At the end of the day we both know that winning the gold in the Special Olympics doesn't make you an Olympic Gold Medalist. It just makes you "special".

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-03-2017, 12:44 PM

(05-03-2017, 12:25 PM)Theo Pryce Said:
Quote:You imply I wasn't able to hang with the talent around in your heyday, but when I name a couple of people who me and you have both had dealings with you call them "losers" but wait? Wasn't you bigging up those same talents prior?

Short answer....no.

Long answer...fuck no.

I didn't name drop a single mother fucker earlier. You know why? Because I don't need to list my accomplishments because, and this might surprise you Trax but everyone knows what they are.

When people think of the some of the greatest names to ever walk the halls of the XWF, the legends if you will my name always comes up. Does yours?

Short answer: No.

Long answer: Let me check the XWF top 10...nope no Trax. Top 20? Still nothing. Top 30...damn this is embarrassing...top 40, surely Trax's name is there...crickets...ok, top 50, this man with all his self fellating surely this man is in the top 50...

Well would you look at that...50 names and Trax ain't among them.

Sure, that list might be a little out dated.

But between you and me, if that list were updated right now do you think your name would crack the top 10?

We both know it wouldn't.

And that's why I don't need to go through a run down of all the names I've beaten and all the titles I've held because it's pretty apparent that you and I aren't in the same league. But by all means, list every single person you've ever beat if it makes you feel better.

At the end of the day we both know that winning the gold in the Special Olympics doesn't make you an Olympic Gold Medalist. It just makes you "special".

Did you just...did you just use a list you yourself admitted was outdated to prove a point? Like seriously... that list hasn't been updated since I JOINED, and if it was, it must been so shortly after I didn't realize.

Fuck a list, I don't need a list to verify my credibility, half of the people on there are on there simply because of how long they've been in the company, like Gilmour.

I'm not gonna name anymore names of people I've beat, the only reason I did in the first place was because you was going on like we haven't beaten some of the same people, which is factually incorrect, and hey man facts are facts.

And here's another fact, you may turn your nose up and me and my accomplishments and that's perfectly fine, I'm not trying to live off past glory, that's YOUR game, when I beat the person whose responsible for you being back in the first place at high stakes lets see you turn your nose up and that though.

We're done here.

Hate Post Like Post
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-03-2017, 12:49 PM

"Trax, if I rub a bunch of monkey shit on my face and slap on a big pair of wax lips, would you be fooled enough to think that I was one of your coon bitches and stick your fingers in my ass?"

pin

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-03-2017, 12:55 PM

I ain't got no coon bitches, I got a lovely biracial fiancé, Samuels is a coon bitch though so maybe you'd fool me into thinking you're him.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-03-2017, 12:58 PM

(05-03-2017, 12:49 PM)Bilbo Brommer Blumpkinz Said: "Trax, if I rub a bunch of monkey shit on my face and slap on a big pair of wax lips, would you be fooled enough to think that I was one of your coon bitches and stick your fingers in my ass?"

Go find Jane and slip that old bitch the dick. God knows she need it!
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-03-2017, 03:26 PM

Yes Trax. You won at Lethal Lottery. You beat Doc. Fair and square. One, two, three. Except, you took out Donald Trump... Not Doc. But, it's okay. Technically, you won. The good ol' Lotto. Luck of the draw.

Now, you pretty much insist on arguing with nearly everything that myself and my fellow KINGS™ bring to the table. Which, I can understand. Our views are different. Our ideals are different. Hell, even how we look at XWF history is a little different. But you can't argue the fact that you were blessed in that tournament, am I right? You MUST admit that things could have gone the opposite direction if things were drawn out a little differently. At least, give the public the satisfaction of admitting that.

If you refuse? Well, we always have High Stakes coming up, right? Your death wish. After the months, maybe even years, of all of this back and forth, all of this nonsense, we will finally be able to settle this score that you've made up in your head.

It's been said that I'm washed up. It's been said that the doctor is NOT the threat that he once was... It's been said that I'm weak. You know, deep down, that none of these things are true, my friend. People don't approach me and insist on these sessions for their health, that's for sure. They approach me with something to prove. You're looking for something, too, aren't you, Trax? After being kicked around for months with this new brood of talent, the only thing you can do is look back to a previous life and hope for something better. Well, I have some bad news, my friend, it's not going to get any better.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
John Samuels (05-03-2017), Theo Pryce (05-03-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-03-2017, 03:55 PM

Quote:

We're done here.

Whoa there fella. As much as I'm sure you are hoping and praying that I just walk away from this so as to not further embarrass you anymore than I already have I'm gonna have to throw a challenge flag on the field for your nonstop use of verbal diarrhea. Please make it stop. It's sad. Actually it's funny, but it's also sad.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-03-2017), John Samuels (05-03-2017)
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-03-2017, 03:59 PM

(05-03-2017, 12:04 PM)TRAX Said: ...shit son check the most recent PPVs main events

A whistle blows and Samuels enters wearing a referee jersey.

"Theo Pryce is challenging the ruling on the field of a completed main event.

Samuels ducks under the replay hood and reviews the tape of Trax losing to Jim Caedus in the event in question. After several angles of Trax losing he reemerges from under the hood.

"After review, the ruling on the field is confirmed. Theo Pryce will be charged with a time out."

"However, for bragging about a match he lost, Trax will be penalized what little remaining credibility he had."

"Fourth and a mile, Trax."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Samuels's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-03-2017), Theo Pryce (05-03-2017)
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-03-2017, 05:08 PM

Bilbo wheels closer to John Samuels and tosses a semi-stiff rag at him.

"Theo, can you and Doc and Madison make me air tight while this monkey cleans up after?"

pin

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-03-2017, 08:20 PM

Yes Doc, I was blessed with a good hand in the tournament, but if you recall, you spoke at length at how it didn't matter WHO your partner was, you was ADAMANT that with even Trump as your partner or with no partner at all you could've won that match 2-on-1. Its no surprise to me you're singing a different tune now though, just like you'll be singing a different tune after High Stakes when you realize your "King" heritage is the only thing made up around here. Listen, I already gave reasons as to why I want to face you when we faced off at the tournament, there's other reasons but I'll keep you speculatin', for the simple fact as it amuses me.

Samuels, the argument was main eventing PPVs puts one above wrestling at standard shows, the results of those main events are totally irrelevant. I've won some and lost some. However I've still consistently main evented just like Theo but I don't think I'm too good for the standard shows, shit recently I wrestled on a house show.... I wrestle regardless if its on PPV, standard televised or even non televised because I you know...ENJOY wrestling..absolutely crazy idea I know, but just like the point about main eventing PPVs, I expect that point to go over your head too brotha, wait you're no "brotha" are you? You're so white washed I'm just waiting on you bleaching your skin so you can fit in among your stablemates more.

And Theo nah we ARE done here, all your empty threats and statements mean nothing because your refusing to back them up "Uhhhhh if I stepped into the ring I'd fucking own your brillo headed ass Trax!" but you're NOT going to step into the ring though are you...oh unless its at a PPV, sorry your "highness", you're like Brock Lesnar, if Brock Lesnar suddenly lost about 150 pounds of muscle and his legitimacy.

All this back and forth Theo, its just foreplay with no climax in sight, its pointless.I'm facing Doc at high stakes, that's already on lock, I'm not going to offer to face you at the NEXT PPV Theo because I have my doubts The Kings, fuck the trademark, will even be AROUND by then, lets wait and see what happens at High Stakes shall we? I have a feeling one way or another, its going to be very telling as to what's to come after that.

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-03-2017, 08:48 PM

Mark it on the calendar, I was wrong. I apparently underestimated just how terrible President Trump was actually going to be in that ring. Just like now, he can't be left unsupervised for ten seconds before he's doing something stupid.

If you want to keep slamming on that same, single button.... Feel free, my friend. Press it until it's worn out. Press it until it sticks. Press it until it's meaningless. No matter what I said and no matter of the outcome, you got a taste of what the good doctor is bringing to High Stakes.

I'm glad you're ignorant enough to not be scared. You should be. This is your final chance to spring upwards around here. Your last chance to be someone. Without this victory over me Trax, one on one, you'll have no where else to turn. You'll have no other choice but to continue floating along in the limbo within someone else's UNIVERSE.

Losing could very well end you for good.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-03-2017, 10:12 PM

Nah man, I'm not looking to rub what happened at LL in your face TOO much, it was a bittersweet victory, I knew there was absolutely no way in Hell you was walking out with the win in the match before the bell even rung.

I will however be marking a date on the calendar, June 13th, the date where you get proven wrong...again.

As for this being my last opportunity to rise up from the recent knockbacks or whatever it was you was mumbling about well...

Shrugs.

You may be right, guess that means I'm just going to have to do whatever it takes to pull out the victory, at all costs.

That's fine by me.