Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Play Time
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 03:02 PM

“So Danny, apparently he’s an alien, not a god.”

“He’s a what?!”

A burning buffet of air slams against the camera, forcing the man holding it to stumble to the side. Tumbleweed rolls out of frame, and the faint cawing of a predatory bird of some sort can be heard through the crackle of the desert wind. The heat creates a shimmer in the air, a distortion of reality. A long, tar road opens out in front of the camera.

“Why the fuck did he make me come out all the way to Nevada, and then decide to be la-?”

The purring of an engine cuts him off, and the silhouette of a vehicle appears at the top of the winding road. The vehicle speeds down the road, straight towards the camera, engine rattling in the air. In less than a minute, a dark blue sedan stops right in the middle of the road, not bothering to pull over. In the driver’s seat is a large man, baby pink gloves on his hand, blacked out sunglasses on and a pristinely tailored blue suit. He eases out of his seat, making sure to not scuff his shoes. He walks around to the back, and opens the door.

“Are you fucking kidding me?”

Danny Imperial steps out from the back, still naked bar his Television title and a similar pair of sunglasses on his face. He stands beside the vehicle, arms on either side of his waist. He inhales deeply, before suppressing a cough due to the desert sand whipping against his body. He exhales carefully, glancing about the desert.

[Image: EoeZCXWwmMIH6.gif]

“Anything for the sake of research, huh Jackson?”

“Anything you say Danny, the XWF lad is here as you requested. Thanks for making it here in time by the way, Danny hates to be kept waiting.”

“Well, I’ve been waiting here for the last two h-“

“AH! Benjamin, how are you, it feels like it was just yesterday that I saw you. Did you enjoy your flight; I made sure they’d keep you comfortable!”

“Well, I mean, they had me all the way in the back next to the r-“

“Wonderful, wouldn’t want you uncomfortable in any way hm? Well, I’m sure you’re wondering why I decided to fly you all the way to the Nevada desert hm? Fret not! This is all for some in depth, extensive, all-encompassing research of one of the many crazies in XWF… Mystica!”

Danny’s hands burst forth and spread out before the camera, wiggling his fingers.

“Yes yes, little is known about this this… Oddity. I am here to find the people who can tell us more about him. I had my people, contact those people *wink wink*, and arrange a little… Exposé of our alien friend. I don’t mean alien as in he’s just from out of town, or from Poland, I mean alien as in, ooooh hello there, I’m from outer space.”

[Image: tumblr_mn603pTgAl1splocao1_500.gif]

Danny jiggles his head comically waving his arms.

“That’s right folks, off we go to Area 51.”

Danny whispers this theatrically, expecting the camera man to dim at that moment. Rather the image lingers until Danny gets annoyed. His eyes narrow and he smacks the camera out of his face. From behind the frame now, he yells at the cameraman.

“Don’t you know anything about dramatic transitions?! Where did we find this guy Jackson?”

The scene fades out.

The scene returns in front of a gated compound. The car is stopped about twenty meters from the main gate and a uniformed, armed military guard is standing by the driver window. Another soldier, closer to the gate has his weapon aimed at the vehicle, hopefully with his safety still on. Danny has gotten out of the car, and seems to be clearly flustered.

[Image: area-51-1.jpg]

“We received no such authorization, Sir. Please return to your vehicle and leave the premises.”

“BUT WE SENT AN EMAIL.”

“I’m unaware of any communications Sir, all I know is we don’t have you cleared, please leave.”

“This is for vital research, you must understand.”

“I shan’t ask you another time, get back in your vehicle and leave, Sir.”

Danny throws his hands up into the air in exasperation. He turns to Jackson, and with his body language seems to ask, what the fuck. Jackson hides a smile and tilts his head to signal Danny to get back into the vehicle. Danny pouts openly, wagging a threatening finger at the apathetic soldier before getting back into the vehicle.

“The nerve of these people! Denying a man like myself from some harmless research. The guy said we wouldn’t face any problems!”

“The guy, Danny? You mean the guy you found on craigslist that wanted a hundred dollars to give you authorization?”

“Yes! And we paid him, didn’t we Jackson? He event sent us that email saying we were authorized.”

“Right, Craigslist’s Blizzard821 gave you authorization to Area 51.”

“Well yes, he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, hmph.”

“Well, looks like he didn’t Danny, back to the airport then?”

“What, no! We can’t head back home with absolutely nothing on Mystica. We can’t send Oliver here back home without any quality footage either, can we? Hmm… I know! I was watching some youtube videos in preparation for this and this one documentary host took a break at what is described as the next best thing to Area 51. Should be somewhere down the road.”

Danny mutters some instructions to Jackson and the vehicle begins to speed off back to where they had just come from. After a few turns and more than a few gusts of sand, the vehicle slowed down in front of what looked to be a diner. The sign on the road read “Little A’Le’Inn” and had a plastic UFO posted as guard outside it’s glass doors.

[Image: 150907213512_area_51_624x351_bbcmundo.jpg]

“Oh won’t you look at it, what a thing of beauty! I’m sure we’ll stumble upon some apt experts in the field right here! Even geniuses have to eat hm?”

With his signature ear-to-ear grin, Danny opens the door to his car and walks towards the two glass doors. The camera follows behind him as Jackson goes to park the car. Danny swings up open the two doors, still perfectly naked except for his title and his sunglasses. His free glutes flex and relax with every step, in full view of the camera.

He walks into the establishment, hands on either side of his hips and inhales deeply once more. This time, along with the sand of the desert, he inhales the sweet smell of crackling bacon fat and maple syrup.

“Mmmhm, yum. We can get some bacon and pancakes drizzled in pig fat whilst we’re collecting our research as well.”

Danny walks to the bar, propping himself on one of the stools. The twenty-something year old lady behind the bar turns and notices Danny just as he’s about to sit down. She takes in the full spectacle and her jaw slowly drops as she realizes she isn’t dreaming. She forces her mouth shut and comes up to the bar, stammering obviously.

“Uh.. Uh.. S-sir? Are y-y-you naked?”

[Image: 266047d1458723694-dark-souls-iii-tom-har...es-off.gif]

Danny glances up at her, hand rising to his sunglasses.

“Well, young Betsy, yes I am.”

He whips off his sunglasses and flashes her a stunning smile and a wink. Recognition washes over her face and her jaw drops once more. Realising he’s been recognized, Danny narrows his eyes and leans over the bar.

“Well Betsy, I don’t suppose you could get me and my friend here a plate of sizzling… Hot…. Pancakes. Drizzzzzzled with maple syrup and a side of irrrrresistable bacon?”

He lays it on thick and the cameraman almost throws up at the sight of this young, naked and obnoxious beyond belief individual trying so hard to flirt. He swallows his thoughts almost immediately when the girl clearly responds positively.

“Right away away Mr Imperial!”

She giggles uncontrollably and rushes to the back to relay the order. She’s back almost immediately, with a jug of orange juice in one hand and a pot of piping hot coffee in the other. She sets both down in front of Danny, whipping him a glass and a cup, completely ignoring the cameraman.

“Can I get you a drink, or both maybe?”

Danny simply nods, keeping his gaze affixed to hers. She pours him both a glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee. He slides the cup of coffee towards the cameraman, without averting his gaze.

“So Betsy, I don’t suppose you know anything about… Aliens.”

The twenty-something year old, perfectly manicured, honestly quite beautiful girl shakes herself out of her stupor. Perhaps the revelation that Danny was just another deluded alien-fanatic destroyed his charm. Her eyes flicker to the camera and her look of weariness is replaced quickly with a sly smile.

“Oh! Is this a segment?! Oh my gosh, I can’t even! I look so horrid too. I-“

[Image: GIF_oscars_travolta2.gif]

Danny reaches over the bar and holds the girls chin in one hand. He pulls her face towards him, looking into her eyes.

“So. Do you?”

Her eyes are wide and she shivers a little, either at the fact that Danny is touching her or the fact that Danny could just as easily snap her neck with his much stronger arms.

“W-well I guess. I mean, we are the possibly the most famous alien diner in the world, Sir.”

Danny smiles at her, releasing his grip from her face.

“Perfect, why don’t you tell us what you know about wrestling aliens, perhaps an alien named...-“

“Magicka! You’re here for your next match against Magicka!”

Danny’s demeanor alters just a little. He grits his teeth and forces out a smile.

“Mystica. My match against Mystica. If you had just let me finish earlier, you might have gotten the name right. Perhaps if you spent more time answering your customers as compared to interrupting them you might not make such mistakes again… Am I right?”

The girl is too star-shocked to realise his change in tone.

“Nevermind, tell me, have you seen any aliens around here?”

The girl looks confused, tilting her head to one side before shaking her head as a negative.

“And why do you think that’s so, Bets?”

“Well… I mean, unless you’re one of this tinfoil hat, overweight, board game fanatics that our usual customer base is made up of, you don’t believe in aliens until you see one.”

Danny sighs, shaking his head in disappointment.

“Oh, that was unfortunate. I was really hoping I’d have stumbled upon a maiden a little more… Enlightened. Somebody who’d be able to shed a little more light on my current predicament, maybe. Guess I’ll just have to do this all on my own, as always.”

Danny turns his rotating chair away from the bar, completely ignoring the pleading look on the barmaids face. The camera follows him, keeping him in full frame.

“Well, unlike this Betsy believes, I’m sure aliens are very much real. I mean, Area 51 so very clearly exists, and we all know they’re actually keeping a whole room full of Mystica’s in there, preparing them to step by painful step, take over the XWF. If one fails they’ll just send over another won’t they? Of course, why else would our heavily indebted government continue to fund such a project?

I mean, XWF is a multi-trillion dollar company, infiltrating, succeeding within and profiting from it’s profits would be a wonderful way to reduce national debt. Them suits in the CIA probably have a whole compound dedicated to extra-terrestrial life purely to take over my brilliant wrestling federation. It makes nothing but complete sense.

I believe that whole heartedly.

You see, I wanted to take all of you here to validate Mystica. To take back what I’d said in my earlier roleplay about him being nothing but a discontented Dungeons and Dragons dweeb who got bored of his game master. I just wanted to apologise for calling him a man-child-lady-gender-fluid thing and pay him respect for what he truly is, an alien from an extra-dimensional world. I was only informed today after my trusty butler Jackson did some digging and I realized my folly ever so immediately.

How I had taken you so lightly with my initial flurry of personal attacks. How I’d doubted your prowess and your clear biological superiority to me, a mere human. How could a man with less than five voices in my head, with a clear biological gender and with ambitions at XWF domination rather than World Domination stand any chance against a higher being like you? The revelation of your true status smothered me with awe.

An alien, who would deem the rings of the XWF worth his ethereal time and patience, I couldn’t imagine an honor greater really. Perhaps if I was even luckier, you might choose me, wave your spidery hands and welcome me into your harem of men and women, those beaten, discontented fools who you give purpose to. I mean, as you saw in my previous promo, I really don’t discriminate between men and women, as long as they will love me, I will love them.

[Image: x0en864.gif]

But the induction into Space Rangers will have to wait. I do have some cleaning up to do before I give up everything and decide to follow you. I have an in-ring match for one, one in the real world, where I have to defeat my opponent to keep getting paid and do what I do. I have to take him, break him in two and entertain the fans enough to keep that pay check coming.

You see, if I don’t get my pay check, I really can’t afford to be playing massive roleplaying games with anybody. Quest parties are fun an all, and its really a blast to throw in different characters like homeless men, messiah-complex crazies and genuinely talented individual together and try to complete some quests, but when the cock crows and it’s time to lug your bag to work.. You gotta earn that money.

I’m sure you have a nice cushy day job too, probably rake leaves off people’s lawns or maybe you’re one of those call center guys that has to sell the latest bio-organic coconut shampoo to an unsuspecting fifty year old. Whatever bottom of the barrel job you’ve got outside of your part-time XWF career and your hobby of brainwashing and prancing about in clothes, I’m sure it’s barely making ends meet.

I completely understand, the economy is rough and being an alien doesn’t pay. Sure they think you have an interestingly ambiguous sounding voice and maybe you once got a call to do some voice acting, but those days are long gone. You were forced to make your return to the ring, the day-by-day paychecks they dish out to you after every match helps you pay for that extra pudding cup to keep your calcium intake up. Every little bit counts. So I get why you’re back and why you feel like you need to beat, I do, really.

I almost want to let you win to get that winners bonus, but unfortunately for you… You hit your peak. These paychecks might help your tummy grumble a little less at night, but for me… For me, they’re going to propel my career forward. They’re going to pile in, increase night after night and flight path hasn’t even been decided yet. I just know, actually, everyone just knows, that I’m going up. Where I’ll stop, that’s all still in the air.

[Image: 14jRWmyHsokyOY.gif]

So I’m sorry life’s been tough E.T. I’m sorry you tried to cycle off in some poor kid’s basket and you didn’t make it home, but I can’t let my feelings for you get in the way of my future. I hope you understand, and I hope one day, that one day, you’ll be back with your people. In straightjacket in a fully padded room.”

Danny wheels his chair back to the bar, his pancakes and bacon having just arrived as he finished his monologue. He gives the barmaid a wink, melting any bad feelings she might’ve harbored from his earlier attitude towards her. The cameraman flicks his camera off, cutting the recording to dig into his own plate.

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial's post:
JackCain (05-02-2017)