Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Me Suck My Own Dick
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 02:05 PM

Dolly Waters is standing there, probably feeling the effects of toxic shock syndrome since we never heard about her taking out that one tampon she put in a few months ago.

Bilbo rolls up to her in his wheelchair with his fly open.

"Hey girl. Michael Graves is some sort of perv huh? Pedophiles are gross. I hope he gets AIDS. Could you do me a favour though? If you hold my ankles up with one hand and press down on the back of my head with the other I can suck my own cock. It's been swollen for way too long now after I popped a blue earlier today. I got lied to. My friends back at my apartment said we were gonna go hit up Lome's gay bar but instead they just dropped me off here and left in the minivan. Jerks."

Bilbo rolls closer to Dolly, his wheel pinning down the heel of her flip flop as she was trying to walk away. Her toenails are painted pink.

"So can you help me out? You don't have to touch my dick, that would be a sex crime. I just need you to push my mouth onto my own dick and then hold me there until I cum. Ready?"

Bilbo shoves forward, knocking Dolly backward in her princess tutu and tiara set from K-Mart. He rolls on top of her while his big dick wags back and forth in the air like a buoy in the ocean.

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Edit
DZirado Offline
Southern Charm and Superior Strength

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-02-2017, 02:55 PM

"Son, what you're asking this young lady to do would still be considered a sex crime in all 50 states. Between you and Graves, I'm beginning to think that the Lord should just send a plague to wipe this company off the face if the planet."
DZirado Offline
Southern Charm and Superior Strength

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-02-2017, 03:23 PM

"After taking a moment to give this some more thought, I believe that if we are going to enforce a set of restrictions on one person, we should have enforce them equally across the board. We need to ban this guy just like we did Michael Graves, that is unless he can come up with a good reason as to why we should not."
[-] The following 1 user Likes DZirado's post:
JackCain (05-03-2017)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-03-2017, 01:23 AM

Dolly kicks out

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]