Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sigh... (Ax3) (Cadryn)
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 03:26 AM

The scene opens up to the stunning Jane looking sleepless and discontent as she fumbles through some paperwork on her desk. Sitting in a special pile by themselves are the sincere letters of recommendation written by Michael Graves' friends.

A printed text from Universal Champion, Jim Caedus
Another from Robert Main
Aaaand another from Cadryn Tiberius- well those two aren't really friends anymore, but the heart will go on and on.

WOW! What an OUTPOURING of support!

Jane sits there for a moment, fiddling her fingers as she bites down on her lip.

"Oh, damnit!"

She says slamming her hand down on the desk. That big heart of hers won't allow her to ignore these pleas. If at least anything, she would hear Michael's case even though this was a decision not just made by Jane.

Even co-president of the XWF, Theo Pryce said:

Quote:Here's the deal Jane. I wanted to fire this fucker on the spot

Jane summons the clearly biased Robert Main and Jim Caedus, and the clearly confused Cadryn Tiberius to her office.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jane Carver's post:
Cadryn Tiberius (05-02-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jane Carver's post!
(05-02-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-02-2017, 04:07 AM

Cadryn makes his way in to Jane's office, as per her summons.

Howdy, boss. What can I do ya for this fine morning?

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Ari Silverstein Offline
XWF Mail Room Technician

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 05:46 AM

Ari bops into the room and seems pretty surprised that Jane is in here as well.

"Whoa. This place is weird. Ay though, this one's for Cadryn. It's vibrating?"

From the depths of the seemingly bottomless mail cart, Ari pulls out a cylindrical package that is, indeed, vibrating. The tag says "From Mom."

"I don't judge, though, y'all. Here's my mixtape, just sayin'."

Ari hands his mixtape to Cadryn along with the vibrating package, then pops his earbuds back in and leaves the room.

[Image: mixtape.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ari Silverstein's post:
Imperial (05-02-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-02-2017, 06:07 AM

Cadryn takes the unexpected package and begins to read the oddly vibrating envelope. I believe Ari's sight may be getting the best of him in his oldish age. It says:

"To Dolly from Gr.."

Cadryn quickly tosses the package in the waste bin, adjacent to Jane's desk.

We're just gonna pretend that never happened.

So again, I must ask. What was so urgent, Ms. ? I flew here from West Virginia on short notice. My wife is furious, so let's try not to waste my time, shall we?

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 08:01 AM

Jane taps her fingers along the edge of her desk watching the random Jewish man leave her office, again looking like she has been in her office since last night.

"Mr. Tiberius, I was hoping to have a few of your colleagues join in this discussion as well, but maybe they'll be arriving later. This conversation is in regards to the text message you sent me..."

Jane hands him a printed copy of the text,

"...regarding Mr. Graves, your, what is it now? Your former best friend? Former lover? Any who, you're obviously aware of the actions that not just I myself, but the entire management team took last night in imposing an immediate and indefinite ban on Mr. Graves uploading content onto the XWF website? Were you aware that Mr. Graves was already currently serving a thirty day suspension imposed by XWF Co-Owner, Theo Pryce? A man who you've seemed to some what align yourself with?

My first question is this: Why are you only just now lobbying for Mr. Graves' reinstatement since he's been banned from uploading content? He was already suspended, so where was your fuss about the suspension?"

[Image: tumblr_nsgtr3wmvL1uvy0y9o2_400.gif]

Jane
The XWF's Prodigal Benefactor

[Image: n8L4GMq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-02-2017, 08:15 AM

Cadryn smiles and Jane and removes his hat, a sign of respect in the presence of a lady.

Well, Ms. , that's a damn fine question. The reason I never stepped forward prior to his official banning is because I felt that he could use the break. I felt that with his injuries being so severe, a small break could do nothing but benefit him in the long run. Through all of the bullshit, Ax3, etc, I still find myself being concerned for his well being. As I stated previously, I did not agree with his behavior. And to this moment, I still don't. But here's my biggest issue, Ms. . The XWF prides itself on being the best. We pride ourselves on our no holds barred attitude, and general outlook on content distribution. And that is where the problem begins. You're completely cutting a man off at the knees, controlling his creative abilities. You may not like black people, you may not like gay people, but they all have a home here in the XWF. To force someone to limit themselves to YOUR creative control is down right blasphemous. It goes against everything we've built here in the XWF, and it just isn't right. With that being said, I understand your position. I truly do. But I think you need to put yourself in our shoes, Ms. . We don't tell you how to do your job, it's probably best you refrain from trying to tell us how to do ours.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 08:17 AM

"Mr. Tiberius, do you consider being black, or being gay a crime? A crime such as pedophilia?"

Jane

Hate Post Like Post
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-02-2017, 08:17 AM

Robert walks into to Carvers office taking a seat he shoots a dirty look at Cadryn before speaking to Mrs

Mrs got word you wanted to speak with me in person. Let's chat!

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 08:21 AM

"Great! Mr. Main, please have a seat next to Mr. Tiberius, and I would like to pose to you the same question I asked him a few moments ago:

Why are you and the Ax3 only now taking issue with Mr. Graves being 'indefinitely' banned from uploading content on to the website? Did you have no issues with Mr. Pryce suspending Mr. Graves for his attempted sexual assaults of Dolly Waters?

The reason I ask this is because I'm confused. Why is his being suspended from ring action not an issue, yet the management team reaching an agreement to temporarily ban him from uploading content suddenly a big deal?"

Jane

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-02-2017, 08:23 AM

Theo Pryce walks into the room and sees Robert Main sitting across from Big Tits McFuglyFace. He reaches forward and grabs a framed picture of himself off of McFuglyFaces desk and smashes it over Robert Main's head.

That's for John Madison.

Pryce turns around and walks out of the office and Main lays bloodied and unresponsive on 's floor.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-02-2017)
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 08:27 AM

[Image: tumblr_inline_nlkw6xszs71rifr4k.gif]

For a moment Jane is too entranced by the presence of Theo to notice the new wreckage on her floor. But once she snaps out of it, she rushes over and helps Robert up, grabbing some bandages to help clean up the blood on his head.

"Robert, let's just pretend that didn't happen. Heck we both work for the guy... now, you were just about to answer my question."
Hate Post Like Post
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-02-2017, 08:39 AM

as you know I've been very busy getting ready for our Trio Tag Team match! Now Chaos and I must fight two on one! Not a big deal! Plus with everything else going on you can only deal with one thing at a time. Now from where I'm sitting Dolly pushed Graves into this. She beat him almost half to death. No suspension! This is the XWF there are no rules or boundaries. Look at things from the past. We've had people piss on people. We've had people put cigars out in people's eyes! Like I said in the past we settle our differences in the ring.

Former:

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 08:44 AM

"Robert. I wasn't the one who suspended Mr. Graves from in ring action, that was Theo Pryce. Also, I believe you have your history a little skewed. Do you not remember Mr. Graves laying into Dolly Waters with a pair of brass knuckles and then shoving his tongue in her mouth while she laid unconscious in the ring?

Neither Graves' assault or Dolly's retribution were acceptable in my eyes, but let's not male-wash the history here. Mr. Graves very much so brought all of this on himself. Do you care to respond?"

Jane

Hate Post Like Post
Carrier pigeon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 08:45 AM

A carrier pigeon flies into the window... Seriously guys have you not learned to shut the window yet? Anyhow that flies over to Theo and you guessed it, takes a major dump on his head. Like seriously a major dump. This bird just shit more shit then his body should theoretically be able to hold. Theo Pryce looks like he just walked out of a bukkake video. The bird that drops off a note before flying back out the window.

Dear mrs. ,
I would like to formally apologize for my actions over the last couple of weeks. I realize that what I was doing is wrong, and that I should conduct myself in a more professional manner when representing a company as great as the XWF. I am willing to take any and all actions deemed necessary in order to make my return to the XWF, and rejoin my brothers in AX3.

Sincerely,
Micheal Alexander Graves
[-] The following 1 user Likes Carrier pigeon's post:
Imperial (05-02-2017)
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

05-02-2017, 08:51 AM

No I do understand Mrs ! But you are here to hear both sides. You are HR correct? Do you think that maybe Pryce did it to get back at AX3? I mean ever since he did come back he has been on an ego trip swinging his ego dick around! You cannot argue the fact that Graves has damage to his brain. The outcome of this could be many things.

Former:

Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 09:05 AM

"I have been as impartial as possible. Again, Mr. Graves wasn't suspended by Theo Pryce for his attack on Dolly, nor was Dolly suspended for her attack on Mr. Graves. Mr. Graves was suspended after he spent weeks stalking Ms. Waters and uploading disturbing images and commentary about his intent on sexually assaulting an underage girl...

Now these issues continued to persist, including images of young children being uploaded in a sexual narrative, and once he was asked to stop, he still persisted- uploading crudely pasted images of my head on the bodies of young boys. That led to his website banishment.

So, again I'm trying to figure out why you took no issue with Mr. Pryce suspending Graves, but again took issues with what I did, just as Cadryn and Jim Caedus have. Furthermore, do you find Mr. Graves', your stable partner's behavior as of late acceptable? In my position, what exactly would you have done?"

Jane

Hate Post Like Post
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 09:30 AM

"Interesting take, Mr. McBride. Your position on the matter is noted."

Jane

Hate Post Like Post
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 09:39 AM

"Listen Robert... this goes for Caedus, Cadryn and everyone else too. I'm a fair person- so please tell me under what circumstances you would like Mr. Graves to return? If he's willing to comply with no longer uploading pedophilia content to the website?"

Jane

Hate Post Like Post
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

05-02-2017, 09:43 AM

He agrees to your terms to stop and have a final match between him and Dolly for the title. If it goes beyond that may the powers at be do what they choose.

Former:

Trio's Champion W- AX3
Mr. 24/7
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Jane Carver (05-02-2017), JimCaedus (05-02-2017)
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 09:49 AM

"Noted. I'd like to hear some other opinions on the same question."

Jane

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-02-2017, 11:11 AM

Cadryn returns from the snack room, a bag of sour cream and onion chips in one hand, an ice cold Coca-Cola in the other.

When you approach an intelligent man with a stupid question, you're not going to get the answer you're looking for. And by that, I mean that if you ask Graves to come back in here and pinky promise to be a good boy, it just isn't going to happen. He was reckless, juvenile, and uncontrollable before. But, that's what put asses in the seats, and money in y'alls pockets. I'll continued to support you in the sense that he may have crossed the line. But, as I said before, giving him some type of sissified guidelines to follow, isn't going to pan out how you expect.

This is my proposal, Ms. . I propose that we ask Michael to come speak with all of us here in this room. Yes, I understand that it would require a temporary lapse in his current suspension/content ban. But, I think that it would be for the best. Michael Graves is a very spiteful individual. He is also all about chapping someones ass, which he obviously did with his content. If we can get him in to this room with us, alone, no Terry Blackstone, I think it would benefit all of us. He has had time to calm down, or at least I assume he has, and he may be thinking a bit more rationally. Furthermore, instead of hampering his creativity, why not just put him on a probationary period until High Stakes? The man has to make a living, just as you and I do, and that's a long time to be out of work. There is always the possibility that he returns acting more like himself, and less like the man that we have witnessed as of late. Again, the ball is in your court, Ms. . I just feel like we should give him a chance to sit in front of us and explain his situation. God as my witness, if he comes in here acting like he has been acting, purposely defying authority, you won't have to worry about another suspension. I will lay a beating on that man, the likes of which he has never experienced. But, with any luck, it won't come to that, and we can get this situation sorted out, and get everything back to normal.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-02-2017, 11:14 AM

Oh, and before I forget..

Mcbride, you need to go have a pint of Guinness, or something, mate.

You're entirely too worked up over a situation that has nothing at all to do with you.

You're not the XWF cyber crime patrol, you're the resident Irishman.

And so we're clear, you will not be laying a finger on Michael Graves unless I give you the go ahead.

It's been a long day, pal. I'd suggest not making this harder than it has to be.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 11:59 AM

Bilbo's wheelchair gets stuck in the doorway, but he's close enough. He wags his fat dick at everyone.

"Hey guys. Anyone want to sit on this beast? I took a Viagra and it's been almost four hours. Hey check this out."

Bilbo urinates straight up into the air, hitting the ceiling.

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-02-2017, 12:08 PM

Peter Gilmour walks into the room wearing a nice black suit and red tie.

Peter: Ms. , I am offering to be the special guest referee if you indeed book Mr. Graves and Ms. Waters for the Xtreme Title at HIGH STAKES. Personally, I hate both of them but I cant stand pedophiles and Mr. Graves needs to be taught a lesson. I will call it down the middle and if Mr. Graves OR Ms. Waters provokes me, I will not be responsible for what happens in that match and I WILL take the Xtreme Title home with me if need be.

Peter winks at Ms. as he leaves the room flipping off Robert Main in the process

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Theo Pryce (05-02-2017)
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 12:10 PM

Bilbo tries to wheel out of Gilmour's way, he doesn't want to tempt him.

"Gilly will you touch my penis?"

pin

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-02-2017, 12:22 PM

Jane.

I will solve all of your problems and help you to put this entire thing to rest I know exactly what to do. Please, if you would be so kind, meet me in the ring at Warfare in Atlantic City. I have an idea and a proposal. I promise you this is not an AX3 trap. I just want to propose something to you, and possibly strike a deal with you. You were one of the only ones in management who has not crossed me or pissed me off yet so I have no beef with you.

Would you be so kind to join me in the ring as Warfare comes on air? "
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-02-2017, 01:43 PM

I attempt, and probably fail, to enter Jane's office as swiftly as possible while not appearing too rushed. I don't expect the numbers I find within, crashing into my Irish cuz McBride and my bud Cadryn.

"Fuck, sorry bros... Ms. I apologize for my tardy arrival. What can I do for you?"

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-02-2017, 01:59 PM

(05-02-2017, 12:44 PM)Michael McBride Said:
"Oh really? Well you can shut up now. I see you're a supporter of people such as him. It's funny. People are bitching about The Kings, add in a trademark somewhere. All about them owning half the company and they can do whatever they. Sure that's true but at least none of them are child touchers like your boy Graves. So who's really the bad guys? The Kings or A3X who support and protect a pedophile? Do you the picture here?"

"Furthermore if I so wish to take a lead pipe to the head of Michael Graves. I'll fucking do it. What the fuck are you going to do? Stop me? Ha! That's a fucking laugh. So you can take your "order" and shove it right up your arse because I don't give one single fuck about anything that comes out of your mouth."

"I see that your comprehension skills are as poor as your taste in alcohol.

I've done nothing but convey my utter disdain for the way that Michael Graves has been acting. I am in no way, shape, or form, supporting his actions, nor am I supporting any type of pedophilia.

My full support of Michael Graves comes from a side in which, none of y'all will ever see. I know him better than anyone, which is why I have been supporting the fact that his actions and his elude behavior stems from the brain injury he received at the hands of Dolly Waters. Albeit, he did kiss her prior to the brain injury, but nothing like what we have witnessed the past few days. I choose to look past the bullshit, and try my best to find the guy that I once called my best friend. Also, you're so quick to call him a pedophile, it's amusing. Because, as far as I'm concerned, aside from the kiss he laid on Dolly to garner some heat, he's never once touched anyone, especially a child, aside from his wife, Stephanie. The Kings™ have nothing to gain from him being suspended. It was purely a business decision, I would imagine. It's obvious that he poses no threat to them, take last week for example.

As a matter a fact, yes, I will stop you. As I said, you will do nothing of the sort.

Are you really looking to add another loss to that already grotesque record you keep?

I didn't think so.

That was rude. I apologize. I shouldn't harbor such hatred towards a man I barely know.

Be that as it may, I will only play nice for so long.

Cross me, and you will regret it."

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 02:07 PM

"God you guys are making me so hard."

Bilbo uses both hands to stroke his erect member.

pin

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-03-2017, 08:01 PM

shut the fuck up ..

Peter smacks this loser with his super dick!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post