Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
you think you know everything... but you dont know shit!
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-01-2017, 08:55 PM

The scene opens

The warp pipe appears and out pops Mario and in his hand is a violin as he breathes he plays his famous theme on it.

The crowd gathering around come to hear him play and he is good its everything they expect as he finishes with a bow and they leave
"now there's a song I'll never tire of listening to or playing something about it just does so much for me."

Dolly Waters.....what can I say about you....

You Dolly Waters now that you no longer have that masked pervert psycho to deal with called GRAVES you now get no choice in the matter BUT to deal with a me Mario! You know? The guy you looked over as a non factor but in case you forgotten I’m kind of a BIG DEAL!

You overlook me and don’t even think of me as a challenge to your belt and that’s going to be your downfall right there you getting to complacent too big for your britches there little princess of X-treme and for that I’m gonna make you pay when I DO just as you said by humiliating you and embarrassing you and make you cry like the little bitch you are and not just because you’re so scary no man faces you face to face they just attack you behind your back but suddenly when you get an opponent determined heart and soul to take you down and destroy you and make you leave this business for good and force you to leave this to the big boys shit starts to get a little to A LOT more real now doesn't it? exactly the general idea!

You put yourself on a high perch but it’s one I have cold intent of knocking you off of because I WASN’T LYING saying that I will be your single toughest opponent to date and that I’m not going to stop coming and charging and pounding and beating till my last heartbeat till my last drop of sweat blood and tears are drained from my body until I beat you and send you to hell little girl!

You remind me a lot of Goliath and how he acted toward the little guy David and got his ass beat by him well consider this your David and Goliath moment and just like David I’m going to win and just as with Goliath you little girl are going to lose when I maim you limb from limb and break you to pieces dolly I am going to enjoy myself in our Columbus street fight where I’m going to tear you apart with every weapon I get my hands on.

I may be small but small is powerful and you will find that out for yourself as even though I may be only your size you overlook the fact that I am hungry and determined and that by putting that title on the line you fell right into my trap and now you got no more excuses and no way out no way to overlook me.

You think I'm just some crazy weirdo who thinks Mario is real to the point I'm willing to go all the way to emulate him in every way possible you should look in the mirror Waters with the way you act like your the deranged wife of the killer doll Chucky from child's play all you're doing is being the pot calling the kettle black and if that's the best you got then the men who faced you clearly didn't have no balls at all despite them being champions and like I give a fuck about you being superstar of the month just cause of a death match with two other guys the only match I care about is you and me come Saturday night a match in which I intend to win and leave you sorely wishing you stayed at home in Kentucky!

I warn you that you better have your game face on and bring your A-Game waters cause I’m going to keep fighting to my last dying breath not only for gold but for respect and to show this world that this aint no game anymore shit just got real and real quick and I’m no longer the Mario you know the game has changed and so have I and you'll see it come Saturday things are more different than you ever could've begun to realize!

I’m no pervert like Graves never have been nor will I ever be I made my living as a plumber in the pipes doing what I do but now it’s the real world it’s the real deal and you don’t stand a chance against me the way you are now you’re too full of yourself and shit off in your own little world and I have every intention to pop your bubble and drop you on your ass back to reality after I beat your brains in and take that strap from you after I break you physically and emotionally and make you even more unstable than you already are you think I’m mentally deranged obviously you’ve never stopped to look in the mirror now have you and looked at yourself in the same light otherwise you couldn’t say that could you now? NO!

Like I said Dolly no more games no more excuses no more chances you wanted to get me you got me and I’m going to ensure you get a lot more than you bargained for and an ever handle in your lifetime and humiliate you embarrass you again and again and make you cry and force you to leave this company in shame if I let you leave at all in one piece which don’t expect me to because while god may mercy on your soul I sure as hell wont! And when its all said and done and you are an unrecognizable pile of blood and guts I’ll be standing over your lifeless body with my boot over your disfigured face as I raise the title over my head and piss on your grave when they finally bury you

Remember Dolly
No more excuses
No more overlooking me
No Michael graves to look forward to facing he’s gone and soon very soon

So

Will

You.

This aint about no mushroom kingdom this aint about no princess this is about you and me and about that gold and you giving me the due respect I deserve the kind that doesn’t come in a middle finger the kind that comes from fighting hard for what you want most and what I want most is to DESTROY DOLLY WATERS and take back the XWF X-TREME title to Brooklyn.

You want me to bring my best? I’m going to bring my best and my best is going to overpower yours miracles will happen that do happen and you will be sorry you ever made fun of SUPER MARIO In fact that’s not good enough I’m gonna make you wish you never heard the name of Super Mario because it’s a name and a face that’s going to haunt you for the rest of your miserable existence.

Your overconfidence is your greatest enemy and I’m gonna see to it that your death at my hands is due to it and then some
Make fun of me and play your games while you can Dolly Waters you will find I wasn’t lying when I said I will be your TOUGHEST challenge ever and you’ll be sorry you overlooked me that much I intend to ensure happens when you’re nothing but blood and guts on the streets of Columbus Ohio and I’m walking away with what used to be YOUR X-treme Title now mine!
Come Saturday night I got just two words for you Dolly…

GAME OVER!!!

With that he hops back in the pipe and disappears with his violin and as It vanishes a familiar tune is heard on it it that is eerily slow and ominous sounding

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Super Mario's post:
(05-06-2017), JackCain (05-02-2017), JimCaedus (05-02-2017), The Monster of Htaed (05-04-2017)