Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 03:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
One Last Brief Message
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-13-2013, 10:29 AM

Your heart races faster than an Olympic sprinter. The gutters are dry, the path way is empty yet dusty. Darkness surrounds you along with the ominous tensions of the silent winds. Houses tower over you like elephantine cliffs. It was surreal. Yet your laces continue to scratch against your shoes like rats and the pounding of your heart races to your ears. The soft aroma of sweet flowers drifts through the darkness like a piece of driftwood in a bay whilst the taste of honey lingers in your mouth. Trees look down on you like a piece of dirt. An ambiguous cloud confronts the tantalizing moonlight allowing darkness to thicken. You continue to run gallantly as the street lights shine upon you. You reach the corner….

As does an oncoming car…

You stutter…

You fall…

You never rise again…..

No man ever shall….

For amongst the fog, amongst the black, amongst the gloom and amongst the haze. One thing has always been clear…

Those four words.

All Men Must Fall.

End of Prologue

Linkin Park hit the ring louder than sirens. The crowd shuddered and jeered. I appeared on top of the stage and gawped amongst the waves of crowd. It was as packed as a Russian war camp. Lacey grasped my hand as we strutted down the musty ramp. My uncle and Mark Collins were close in pursuit. We ignored the crowd as best we could but it always got to me. When we reached the bottom of the ramp I lifted Lacey on top of the ring apron and grasped the middle rope, pulling myself up onto the ring apron too. I pulled up the middle rope and allowed her to enter the ring. What a gentleman. The microphone was passed to me by a ring assistant but I snatched it from him with urgency as the rest of my followers entered the ring. I swung my arm and the music cut and I began to spoke with the same slithering tone as I spoke with to my uncle earlier.

Steve Davids
“There’s not a lot to say to you this week. Especially as I am on this scummy show tonight. I have more to say on Wednesday…. You people will watch on tonight as your champion crashes and burns. Davids shall reign supreme and therefore Warfare will try to claim glory off of the back of my victory…. Not on my watch. Tonight’s victory will be dedicated to the one thing that truly honestly matters….. ME!”

[i]That’s all I had to say. I slammed the microphone down. The segment cut.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(05-13-2013), Crimson Cobra (05-13-2013)