Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Feel it coming Babe?
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-01-2017, 05:09 AM

We see the new guy Jody, walking down the X-Tereme hallway with Dolly walking away from her "admirer". Then he accidently bumps into her and apologizes.

Oh Shit my fault, kid, oh you must be the great Dolly Walters. The guy Graves has a crush on, i'm Jody, and new around here.

My one advice is just throw that tiny P**** on Graves to shut him up, and that Super Mario guy give him some bad shrooms during the match to fuck him up.

I'll let you be on your way!

Then Jody lets her go, but notices that belt she got; about a few minutes later she turns around at gets it with the newbie's S.4.Y.M (Superkick) and is laid out. Then he pins her while in a Grave's mask.

Can You Stand The Rain?

Edit
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-01-2017, 07:20 AM

Dolly kicks out.

Dolly was going to take a nap for a bit, but the smell of Jody's cock tainted breath became too much to bare.

"Hey, Jody Madcox. Yer' name is gay."

Dolly leaves.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]