Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 01:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Perfection Comes in Pink
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-01-2017, 11:23 AM

The Las Vegas strip was mobbed, as usual. There wasn't a time of year that it wasn't. But, there was a section of the strip that, although it remained busy, was not flooded with tourists. It was on the north side, heading out of the city on Las Vegas Boulevard. This section had a bunch of shops that featured high end merchandise for any endeavor you may be needing it for.

On this particular overcast Vegas day, Jennifer Sambuca, known to some as Jenny Myst, was looking for an outfit to wear in the ring when she took on two men in a triple threat on Savage. Only the best for her.

Walking into a store called "Suave", she decided to poke around. She had her earbuds in so she didn't have to be bothered. Her leather skirt swayed in the slight breeze and her shined crop top black tee shined bright in the lights of the northern strip.

She picked through the hangers and shelves, humming a tune softly to herself. There were several cute items but she needed something that would really pop. Store after store and item after item, nothing really stood out to her. Then, after a few hours of shopping, which to her was a light day, it hit her like a suplex. THAT.

She snatched it off the shelf and made her way to the nearest dressing room.

It looked so much better on her than it did on the mannequin.

[Image: TzwANps.jpg]

Maybe it was the tits, who knew. But she knew this was her new wrestling gear, at least until she found something cuter.

This was the outfit she would destroy Roxy in, too.

Hell this outfit was so damn cute, she'd wear it out of here. She ripped off the tags and out them in her hand. Walking to the register, she plopped the tags down and smiled at the cashier. The man behind the register couldn't even look at her, his face was the same shade as her outfit.

"Is....is that.......did you find everything alright, ma'am?"

She took a lollipop out of her purse, unwrapped it, and popped it in her mouth. Taking a few sucks, she removed it quick.

"Yessir, I did. Found such a nice outfit, I decided to wear it out. Is that okay with you?"

She winked at him and smiled.

"Okayy.....m'am that will be $225.40."

She took out her Amex Black Card and handed it to the man.

After swiping, and signing, she smiled at the man.
"Have a good day, sir. The old stuff, you can keep it. It's in the dressing room. Feel free to re stock it, I bought it here." She popped the sucker back in and winked at him, before pressing the Spotify button on her phone and walking away. He followed her with his eyes the entire time.

[Image: EqsHhFD.jpg]

[Image: TP5VknE.jpg]

Boys, boys, let's have a good match, mmm? It is going to be so fun to come in and be the one to beat both of you. They say some things just need a woman's touch---that includes the XWF. I have the goods to spice this place up a bit, and damnit I am going to do it. You see, I have been a manager for a long time. What have they been calling me? A "valet" for the number one man on the power rankings this week. But I have been training. I can do this, and I am going to prove to the world I can do this. Hell, I may even throw in a little hair dye and possibly even get my implants reduced, just to move better in the ring. Still considering that. There is no length I won't go to hold onto my crown as the "First Lady of the XWF" all while being the "First Lady of AX3." I look good, and I will show the world on May 3rd that I fight pretty damn good too.

When I step into that ring, I will have the attention of every single man in the arena. You see, men love me, and women want to be me. I have been doing some shopping too, as well as working on a finisher. You see, ever since I have been a little girl, my favorite color has been pink. And you see me, I am as close to perfect as you can get, so why not call it "Pink Perfection"? How hot will it be when I lay both of you gentlemen out with the hottest new move in the XWF all while wearing the hottest outfit in the XWF.

This match to me is simply a warmup. I am going to rip Roxy Cotton's hair out of her over-dyed roots at the Pay Per View, so why not face a little tougher competition beforehand? I like the idea.

Obsidion Air, you wrinkly old prick. You disgust me, just the thought of having to face you shirtless in the ring makes me want to gag. You look like a homeless person who stumbled across a meth farm and had a good old time for yourself. I mean you're from Indiana....the home of the shit kicking hicks. I bet if I walked around any major city in the country and asked for people's opinions on Indiana, there isn't one positive thing that anyone could say about that god forsaken state. You look like you haven't showered in months. Yuck. You may be bigger than me, stronger than me, and more experienced than me--though that one is questionable--but you aren't better than me. What makes someone better? I have all the intangibles. I have a ceiling, an upside, potential. You are just one of those guys that shows up for a pay check and a hot shower then fizzles out after a few months of mediocrity. I have what it takes to be here long term. And I am going to show that to the world in that cess pool known as Columbus, Ohio!

Reeve Alexandra Gordon. Male, female? Who the hell knows. But hey, it's 2017, everything is fair game and nothing surprises me anymore. First he is Reeve Fucking Gordon, then he is Reeve Alexandra Gordon. This guy doesn't know if he likes pussy or likes sucking dick."

She laughs to herself.

"But that is okay, because I am the meanest bitch in this business. I can dick smack him or clit whip him, and no matter what he likes, it will hurt him. I may be little, but I am a ball of fire, let me tell you. I look forward to embarrassing you even more than your gaudy lip ring does. Think about it. Think about how it will feel when me, in my cute little outfit, pins one of you two for a three count and my name is announced as the victor. What will that do to ya? Mmmm?"

She licks her lips and winks.

Chris is going to beat Thaddeus Duke, and I am going to be at ring side. You two won't even be able to show your faces after little old 5 foot 3 100 pound Jenny Myst beats you. You see, I am going to be the highlight of the night. I am the one people are coming to see. I am the one who is getting husbands off the couch and fathers interested. Hell, I may even have a few wives interested too. That is just how I roll. I am eye candy, and I am used to it by now. I know how to get what I want. At this point, I expect it. Well guess what? I wan't to win. I want to be the best. I want the Television Title match to conclude and the people of Columbus to be driving home and saying "Damn, that was a good show, but didn't you see that blonde bombshell........the one with the tits, not the goatee."

I want people to drive home and remember me, seeing me, drooling over me, and buying tickets to future shows to see me. I looked a little rusty against Ravenwolf, I'll admit that. I was a little nervous, I'll admit that, too. I needed a little help, and my man damn near broke her in half. But I don't want his help this week. If you beat me, you beat me. But if I beat you two, I want to do it on my own. Nobody will respect me if Chris keeps fighting my battles for me. So when I take the tranny and the street bum to school, they will have no choice but to know that the Myst has arrived. The Diva of The Damned is here, and she is....without a shadow of a doubt and in more ways than one

[Image: IzXFObF.jpg]

.......Pink Perfection."

Putting the lollipop back in her mouth she sucks it seductively and flipping her hair and walking off the screen.

1-0-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
JackCain (05-02-2017), JimCaedus (05-02-2017), The Monster of Htaed (05-04-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jenny Myst's post!
(05-05-2017)