Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8-Bit Pin Era
Jody Madrox Away
Gone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-30-2017, 04:49 PM

We see Mario walking down the Heavymetal Hallway with his 24/7 alfiler belt pinned on his shoulder. He see's a new guy wanting him to try some Shrooms.

Oh Shit man, I remember you, I remember playing you as a kid growing upin a time. I am surprised you are around here not trying to save Peach with your pingas!

Anyways, try some Shrooms, they will make you stronger!

Jody gives some to Super Mario, and suddenly we see him falling on the ground as he envision a gomba on top of him.

Damn hoime, I got you the wrong shit, X-SHROOMS was the one I was supposed to give you. It will ware off in a minute.

Jody then just pins this spingette eating plumbing niptalian fat fuck with a Koopa Troopa stuffed animal on to his body.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-30-2017, 05:29 PM

pinned

upin

pingas

spin

bin (upside down pin)

nip

pin in title

pins

pin in spingette

and pingas in thread description

playing also has p-i-n in it

KICK OUT!!!

the effects of the mushroom wear off and Mario immediately rips his attackers troopa in half after slugging Jody square in the jaw
he then grabs him by the neck and chopping up the nearest high platform throws him from it and sends him crashing onto his mushroom stand which breaks into pieces upon said crash as Mario then jumping off lands with a bullseye onto Jody's Chest with a Super Mario Stomp

he then looks at the mushrooms and sees the problem "you know your mushrooms are outdated they're no good just like you!" he says to him and leaves his attacker in the pile walking off with his gold

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Hate Post Like Post
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2017, 09:36 PM

Looks good to me!

Winner and still HMW Champ
SUPER MARIO!
Hate Post Like Post