Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenny Myst's Pussy
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2017, 10:25 AM

Is more worn out than a five-star NCAA recruit catcher's mitt.

And it's the same fucking color.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roxy Cotton's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-29-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Roxy Cotton's post!
(05-05-2017)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2017, 06:56 PM

Did I mention that snatch has caught more balls than a mitt as well?

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-30-2017, 04:09 AM

Hmm...

Am I the only one that finds it odd that a member of AX3, side kick or not, has refrained from a response to Miss Cotton? Hmm....

Hmmmmm..

Hm.

Perhaps the only thing that Jenny Myst has in common with the group is her lack of balls.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Jane Carver (05-02-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-30-2017), Roxy Cotton (05-02-2017), Theo Pryce (04-30-2017)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 06:37 AM

Don't worry, Doctor, she won't hear you. She hasn't been to a gyno in five years since the last one died of asphyxia.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Carrier pigeon

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 06:59 AM

Michael Graves carrier pigeon flies into the window dropping off a note before hovering over Roxy Cotton's head and taking a massive white shit in her bleached blonde hair.

"I have been advised to keep quiet during this suspension as to not jeopardize my chance at Dolly Waters and the Xtreme title. However, my trained pigeon should have left you with a nice present.

GOOD DAY!"
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 07:04 AM

Roxy nearly vomits as she wipes away some of the pigeon shit from her perfectly tanned shoulder.

What... the... fuck...

Vinnie, we need to call an exterminator. This shit stinks like the curds and whey Jenny Myst leaves in her size 14 bloomers every day after Beginner Spin Class.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-02-2017, 11:18 AM

If I ask you this, will you give the honest to god truth?

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-02-2017, 11:23 AM

I feel sssooo sorry for you right now. I mean let's just say that there is a difference between not realizing it and recognizing it.........OIY!!!!!

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 11:56 AM

Bilbo wheels in on his wheelchair, completely unzipped and stroking himself. The wheels leave a sticky trail.

"Drezdin, will you suck my cock for me? I can't reach it. Thanks bae."

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-02-2017, 12:01 PM

So I guess my only question is where was Roxy when booking time came? She accepted my challenge then could not be reached to confirm when the Bookers ask for confirmation. I would like to fight her in my Belle of the brawl match in my hometown, at the pay-per-view, or will she back out of that too? Roxy I want you to pay attention just Savage this week as I win a Triple Threat over two men and you sit there in the office face-sitting on someone I'm not even sure is a man.

My lack of "balls"? Hoookay........

Maybe the cheap spray tan fumes really have gotten to you.

Shame."

[Image: RzsrD1y.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-02-2017, 12:03 PM

I allowed to Jenny to use my account really quick because she had to charge her phone, but all of her words are true. She will meet Roxy whenever Roxy gets out from under Vinnie's desk. I am not getting involved in this cat fight as I have bigger fish to fry but I will sit back with a cold beer and some popcorn and watch as the two hottest chicks in the business tear each other apart. Should be good television."
Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 12:05 PM

Sugar, why do you sound so much like Chris Chaos pretending to have a high pitched voice?

And why are you repeating yourself? Did you take a dick to the back of your head and gain a stutter?

You offered the match. I accepted. I was available. I don't book the cards, sweetheart. I assumed you failed a piss test.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-02-2017, 12:16 PM

Roxy....

Roxy, Roxy, Roxy. I can't wait to see you in Vegas. You have such big words but have never acted upon them, at least based on what I have seen. I mean hell I don't know how you are such a "accomplished wrestler". If you are in ring skills are as boring as your trash talk I'm sure the xwf crowd would rather see Jane naked.

Uuuugfhhh.....gave myself chills there.

Gross"

[Image: C8i2oS3.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jenny Myst's post!
(05-05-2017)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-02-2017, 12:27 PM

Well hon, I wouldn't mind seeing Jane without that tight top off myself. Or her bottoms.

At least I can feel comfortable knowing her twat lips weren't butchered by a backstreet plastic surgeon trying to turn back the hands of time, and only succeeding in the sense that he made your snatch look like a Salvador Dali melting clock.

By the way, lefty is hanging out of your skirt again.

Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post