Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Graves Suspended...AX3 running scared
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-30-2017, 05:02 AM

As the scene fades in we see Theo Pryce sitting behind his desk at XWF HQ. Scattered throughout various parts of the room are John Madison, John Samuels and Louis D'Ville. John Madison appears to be pissing on a ficus tree in the corner of the room. John Samuels is helping himself to some of Theo's private stock and Doctor D'Ville is locked in a stalemate with himself over a fantastic game of chess.

Ladies and Gentlemen I am going to get right to the point here. I have a pretty busy schedule so let's get right down to business.

Following the conclusion of the April 29th edition of Saturday Night Savage Michael Graves was informed by XWF Security verbally and in writing that effective immediately he has been suspended from all XWF LIVE events for 30 days due to his ongoing sexual harassment of one, Dolly Waters.

Michael was repeatedly told by me to leave her alone and he repeatedly chose to ignore me and now he has found himself suspended without pay for 30 days.

Unfortunately I can not control what Mr. Graves does outside of the halls of the XWF
(OOC: He can still participate on all the 24/7 boards) but I damn sure can prevent him from being admitted into any officially sanctioned XWF event.

Mr. Graves will be eligible to return at the XWF High Stakes Pay Per View.

In addition I would also like to point out that it took The Kings™ two weeks and one victory to force AX3 into scramble mode and now they are running scared as evidence by their addition of "Mr. F'N Dominance" Trax to their band of lady boys.

Obviously these guys knew that to a man in any 4 on 4 setting The Kings™ would come out on top so AX3 did the only thing they could do. Scrape the bottom of the barrel for someone anyone willing to join their failing cause.

Sure The Kings™ could do the same thing if we had no standards like AX3 does but we that's not who we are.

That is what makes us The Kings™ and makes everyone else an afterthought.

Theo reaches down onto his desk and with the push of a button the screen goes black.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-30-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-30-2017, 05:21 AM

Serves him right. Finally, some damn justice around here.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post