Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 07:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PODCAST: RUMORS ON GRAVES AND MARIO
Steve Austin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-28-2017, 11:27 AM

[Image: lnSnHu.gif]
"Turns out the XWF brass is lookin to book what they're callin an "Active Gas Chamber Death Match" between Michael Graves and Super Mario live from Auschwitz.

The winner gets to marry Dolly Waters on live television. Honestly I have no words for this type of sick stuff we're seeing lately in the XWF- but I do however think that the match should happen.

Stone Cold wants to hear your hot take on this right now, live on the Stone Cold Podcast. Two sick bastards killing each other in a gas chamber? Gimmie a hell yeah!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Steve Austin's post!
(04-28-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-28-2017, 12:01 PM

"Hello Steve, my name's, um... Jason... I'm a first-time caller, long time listener. I just wanted to say that there is absolutely no chance in hell of that match happening. Everybody knows that Dolly Waters is too sweet of a fruit for that fat plumber Mario. I was saddened to see her response to Michael's note. I think the two of them are a match made in heaven."
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-28-2017, 12:10 PM

He came in through the window, it was the sound of Nintendo..

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Steve Austin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-28-2017, 12:16 PM

Jason...
First time caller: Oh hell yeah!
Must be from Utah or the Deep South.
Brother, Stone Colds gotta ask, how could you condone the idea of a little girl like Dolly Waters hooking up with a grown man, an obvious freak who needs mental help in Michael Graves?

It's clear that Dolly's only concern is putting a hurtin on Graves, stomping a mud hole and walking it dry. Anyone with half a brain could hear that in her voice and see that in her actions. You'd have to be an absolute not to... matter of fact Jason, you sound sort of familiar to Stone Cold...

Jason the Morman from Alabama? You there?
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-28-2017, 12:24 PM

"Steve, I'm a firm believer that when two people seem to be such a perfect match, like Dolly and Graves, that we as humans, honestly have no right to judge or stand in their way. Sex, religion, and yes even age, should not be determining factors for who can be with who. I also believe that currently Dolly Waters is just confused. I feel like she is succumbing to the peer pressure are people like you who are putting such a young mind under so much stress making a big deal about the age difference. Why can't people like you just sit back and mind your own business and let these two lovebirds evolve naturally?
Hate Post Like Post