Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 12:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
XWF Fallout: Ep. 1
World1International Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

05-13-2013, 04:03 AM

=============================================================
AFTER THE MATCH
=============================================================

*World-1 International is the hanging out at the catering station, backstage on Wednesday Night Warfare. One camera approaches to World-1 with a reporter standing beside the cameraman.*

=-Reporter-=
World... You have won your match tonight... your thoughts...

=-World-1 International-=
Well... It is really simple, either you go big or you go home. That is the main motto for me, every time I have a match here at XWF. I proved with the win in this match, I know that I need more wins in my system to get my title shot.

=-Reporter-=
Oh and one more question, What are your plans for next week?

=-World-1 International-=
Next week is known to be a stack match. I know that I am going to be facing two guys in the ring at the same time. Now I have not won a match at that level, but I am ready to get my first.... MULTIWRESTLER COMPETITION... I am going to go out there and win that match and hopefully get a title shot soon.

*World-1 International walks out of the catering area and leaves the arena. The camera fades.*

[Image: 581993_256383094479247_1687710454_n.jpg]

RECORD
---------------
3-12-0

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes World1International's post:
(05-15-2013)