Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
taking back what belongs to me
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-26-2017, 10:15 PM

while on a search for Mezpian he finds him while he's busy searching trashcans pin an alleyway for food

Mario, with sledgehammer pin hand walks calmly and slowly behind Mezpian and says

"hey thanks for babysittping my HMW gold for me but...." Mario then smashes Mezpian's skull brutally three times with the sledgehammer then smashes his kneecaps and arms with the sledgehammer as well

".....I think I'll be takping over from here" he fpinishes what he was sayping earlier with an excalamatpion point by deliverping a Super Mario Stomp to Mezpian's Chest his boots landping square to the ribcage as he stands over him for the pin with his boot on his chest

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2017, 04:49 AM

(04-26-2017, 10:15 PM)Super Mario Said: while on a search for Mezpian he finds him while he's busy searching trashcans pin an alleyway for food

Mario, with sledgehammer pin hand walks calmly and slowly behind Mezpian and says

"hey thanks for babysittping my HMW gold for me but...." Mario then smashes Mezpian's skull brutally three times with the sledgehammer then smashes his kneecaps and arms with the sledgehammer as well

".....I think I'll be takping over from here" he fpinishes what he was sayping earlier with an excalamatpion point by deliverping a Super Mario Stomp to Mezpian's Chest his boots landping square to the ribcage as he stands over him for the pin with his boot on his chest

The following has "pin" or a variation
-Mezpian x4
-sledgehammer pin
-babysittping
-takping
-fpinishes
-sayping
- excalamatpion
-deliverping
- landping
-pin once again at the end of story
-the word pin is hidden an addtional 56 times with in the post[at the bottom once you look it in reply]

kickout
Mezian smiles as he heals his broken bones.

You don't understand what you are dealing with do you? Death is something I have experienced too well. I have seen the end of our existence. You and your sledgehammer do not scare me.maybe you can get some help from the rest of the newcomers.You're going to need it.

Mezian kicks Mario in the gut, bends him over and mounts his back.And delivers a Whispers of Fate to Mario.

The winds of fate have whispered your name and they have told me your destiny.This title is not part of it.

Mezain walks away

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
Jane Carver Offline
XWF HR Director

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-27-2017, 06:23 AM

"Oh those pesky trashcans pins..."

Winner and NEW Heavy Metal Weight Champion- SUUUUPA MARIOOOOO!

[Image: tumblr_nsgtr3wmvL1uvy0y9o2_400.gif]

Jane
The XWF's Prodigal Benefactor

[Image: n8L4GMq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post