Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring,Bring,Bring,
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-26-2017, 01:33 PM

Mezian is in the 24/7 Hall minding his own business when he smells the awful stench of a New Yorker. He Follows the smell to find the fat goomba that is currently holding the HMW cahmpinship. He covers his breath as he punches him in the face.
Repeatedly screaming....

BRING,BRING,BRING,BRING,How do like that asshole. I'm going to enjoy this.

He picks up Mario and hoists him on his shoulders for the End Is Nye.He connects ...Whippin Mario's neck back he thuds against the floor. Mezian then begins stompin on Mario's torso before jumpin on his one good time.He sees a ref and pulls him over to count as mezian uses a school boy.

Pin

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
Vincent Lane (04-26-2017)
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-26-2017, 04:05 PM

(04-26-2017, 01:33 PM)Mezian Said: Mezian is in the 24/7 Hall minding his own business when he smells the awful stench of a New Yorker. He Follows the smell to find the fat goomba that is currently holding the HMW cahmpinship. He covers his breath as he punches him in the face.
Repeatedly screaming....

BRING,BRING,BRING,BRING,How do like that asshole. I'm going to enjoy this.

He picks up Mario and hoists him on his shoulders for the End Is Nye.He connects ...Whippin Mario's neck back he thuds against the floor. Mezian then begins stompin on Mario's torso before jumpin on his one good time.He sees a ref and pulls him over to count as mezian uses a school boy.

Pin

KICK OUT

PIN IN champinship

pin in whippin

pin in stompin

pin in jumpin

school boy

and last word is pin

and in the sentence "punches him in the face" is P-I-N letters spaced out obscurely
Mario Kicks out of the pin with force enough to send Mezian flying back the other direction
he then dusts himself off cracks his neck and fists smiles into the lens of a nearby cameraman "my turn!"

he picks up a familiar weapon.... a steel pipe and walks over to him lying on the hood of a car

"so mr bring bring bring consider it brought brought brought!!!" he then proceeds to brutally beat down Mezian with pipe until it is soaked in his blood along with his left glove and then climbing onto the roof of said car he then plants his boots with force and authority into Mezian's chest to deliver the famous Super Mario Stomp! and leaves him bloodied and beaten with his bloodied glove on his chest. then picks up his HMW title and walks off.

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-26-2017, 05:36 PM

Vincent's hoverboard stops just in front of Mezian and Super Mario, and he takes a long puff on his strawberry vape.

Hmmmm. Dude, it looks like you JUST missed it!

THREEE!!!!!

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - Mezian

OOC: In addition to the 'pin' in 'cahampinship' in the body of the post, the subtitle of the thread has 'champinship' also.

Hate Post Like Post