Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
You Have Been Warned
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-25-2017, 10:52 PM

Mezian sits in a dark room surrounded by candles. He is staring at a replica of John Blaq's Mask.He smiles and the places it with the rest of his masks.He looks around for a moment and then laughs as he notices the camera.

I told you your end was nigh.Didn't I John. I told you that you would feel the wrath of the storm. And when everything was said and done I stood tall and you lied broken and bloody. Although that worm Shade also left me broken and bloody I won.Now to acknowledge a few things. First, If you want retire john that is fine by me. Just know I will be considered the on who put you on the shelf. Second, Shade I made a very important promise and I will keep it. I have Hope and I will break her will then I will break her spirit. I will give her back a husk of her former self. She will not be the same. The torment she will endure is unspeakable, and she will blame it all on you. I believe it is fitting. Third, I have a tag match against you and to be honest I really don't care who is also there.You are the only one I care about.

In regards to the people....

Cadryn: I have a ton of respect for you and what you do in this company.With that being said If you don't get in my way I won't have to hurt you. But I know you being you; you will have to save your partner from the pain I will cause which will in turn result in an unfavorable turn of event for you. I do wish you the best but stay out of my way. this is my only warning.

Danny Sex: I don't know you, and I don't need to know you. Do your job and you will be fine. You're new so I don't think you'll mess up too badly. The things said about Cadryn applies to you as well. Don't get in my way and you won't get hurt.

Shade on Saturday I will personally make it my mission to break you.Mentally and physically. What you did last week will not go unpunished and retribution will be delivered swiftly.I have plans for you Prince and they are Very, Very Interesting.

Mezian smiles once again and blows out the candles. The screen fades to black with his name and logo flashing. Before the end of the feed you hear the words....

YOUR END IS....NIGH!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
JimCaedus (04-28-2017)