Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Destiny's Child
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-25-2017, 04:24 AM

[Image: 8cdb5fcecc401340741b42b2df804d86.gif]

A teacup soars through the air, smashing against the wall beside your head. Your muscles seize up as you freeze in your spot, two hands on the camera on your shoulder. Not a shard strikes you and you let a moment or two pass before you continue on towards the room. You hear a discombobulated string of words along with rhythmic thuds, drifting in from just around the corner. A far more composed voice rings out right after, seemingly cajoling the previous to calm down.

As you turn the corner, the scene before you becomes apparent. Danny Imperial is crouched over a long wooden dining table. On all fours, he’s repeatedly forcing a blade through the table in front of him. His long shaggy hair covers his face from your view, all you can see is his hand swinging up and down. To his right, unmoving is Jackson Turi, the young man’s butler and guardian. His face hides all emotion as he glances up to look at you, arching both brows as if to welcome you. The room is a mess, shattered glass and splintered wood everywhere.

Two days have passed since Saturday Night Savage, Danny Imperial had gotten his first shot at a title. On the same night he lost his shot and was pinned for the first time since his debut to XWF. Of the three men who were scheduled to the match, one had gone to claim a more prestigious title, the other claiming the vacant one which left Danny title less and defeated. Clearly the young upstart was not taking well to defeat.

[Image: CiZB6WIjaoXYc.gif]

“Sir, the camera man you asked for.”

The scraggly haired man jerks his head up, throwing the aforementioned hair back sharply. The eyes with which he stares at you are crazed and bloodshot, his sneer slowly warps into a demented smile and his lips slightly curls up to reveal a sharp, white canine.

“Well hello there, Timothy, I like this camera man Jackson, he’s a nice fucking camera man.”

Danny leaps off the table, landing in a slight crouch, before straightening himself. He still has his blade in his hand, bits of wood still stuck to it’s edge. He swings the blade out, directing you to a seat on his dining table. You oblige, sitting down at the head, revealing to the camera the deep hold that’s been dug out onto the table.

“Where’re you from Jimmy boy? California? You look like you have a little.. Hmm, what’s it called, beachbum feel you to. Amiright? California? Yeah I thought so. Welcome welcome, once again to my humble abode. Hnhnhaha, it’s been awhile since I had you here hm? Not since before my match against Vesquez was it? Oh I don’t recall, I’m sure you do though, hm? Anyways, I just wanted you to come over because I had a few words, yes hm, a few words for the XWF universe!”

Danny runs his hand across his face, clearing his vision of his messy hair. A glimpse of annoyance spreads through his face before his smile returns.

“I gotta cut this fuckin’ hair! Lord! Ha, whatcha going to do huh? Yes yes, nothing you can do. Jackson, sort him out, get him a drink or something, our friend looks parched, yes he does!”

Jackson glances at you, with an amused look, and you shake your head, quickly denying the offer.

“Oh yes, of course. No time for drinks and hospitality, I mean why would you want to spend any more time than necessary here, yes? What was I thinking, why would you want a drink from me, what have I done yes? Nothing, hm yes, of course, it makes total sense.”

Concern for your safety slowly creeps into your heart as you realize you might have just offended this clearly unstable individual.

“It’s okay, don’t you worry your little heart about it Benjamin, not a problem at all. Let’s get down to business shall we?”

Danny clears his throat, tries to straighten out his blue tie, but it’s too far gone to fix. The tie hangs loosely around his collar, the know too small and the bottom a little frayed. His white shirt is untucked and the blue jacket covering it looks like it’s been slept in.

“As you all know, hm, I lost this Saturday. Wooh, yes! Woohoo! I lost my first match, much to everyone’s delight. The unbelievers in the crowd, sitting in their seats obviously annoyed that a new punk even had a chance to be there. The locker room, jealous that they were overlooked for me. The ex-champion, glad to see that he didn’t even need to be in the match for me to lose…. And the new champion, glad that he was right in all his demented little vignettes. Yes, everybody wanted to see me lose, and lose I did. It was wonderful wasn’t it? That feeling of knowing, knowing you were right? Yes… I’m sure you enjoyed it Slathe. I’m sure you enjoyed it Caedus, and I’m god damn sure everyone tuned in enjoyed it. Always nice to see dreams crushed, squashed, disintegrated.”

Danny turns away from you, and you hurriedly follow him with the camera as he begins to pace to and fro.

“You see, I had it all figured out, I saw it clear as day. The fates spoke to me, destiny screamed the outcome. But it didn’t happen. I saw the light shining down on me, the crowd chanting “IMPERIAL”, the screen flashing my video and the announcer screaming “And your new Television Champion… Daaannnyyyyy Impeeeriaaall.” I had it all figured out. But it didn’t happen.”

Danny squats down, his head in his hands. His breathing is drawn out and heavy and you can tell that he’s trying to compose himself. You let the camera pan out to show Jackson slowly cleaning the room around Danny.

“All that happened was that I returned home, empty handed, body sore and my dream in pieces. Wait a minute…”

Danny jerks his head up; a look of realization seems to have come upon him. At that second, his eyes widen as he notices you.

“LOOK AT ME
KEEP YOUR FUCKING EYES ON ME
ME YOU NITWIT
I’M IN CHARGE HERE!”

You almost drop the camera as you fumble to get Danny back into the shot.

[Image: 47253da863d67c6fbce8bb759b370e2b.gif]

“I know why now. That’s right Father Slathe, I know why your little sycophant child managed to clinch that victory. Yes, I wasn’t done. Your son wasn’t done. My dreams hadn’t been crushed, they’re still very much real, yes they are. You asked a few days ago who would book the same match twice in a row, to be honest; I asked myself the very same thing. My faith in destiny had wavered, and I questioned it. No no, I shouldn’t have done that, it took me off my path temporarily. Why did Washington put us in a ring again, for the second week in a row?”

A giggle spills out of Danny’s mouth as his mouth spreads into a white smile; he makes a step towards you.

“Because it’s fate, Slathe. Your little Monster didn’t crush my dreams; he didn’t prove me wrong, no. He was merely another step in my road to achieving what is destined to fall into my arms. This Saturday, yes. This Saturday… Will be the fulfillment of the dream I saw ever so clearly, this Saturday I will claim what is mine.

You made this show of releasing him, sending through to the backstage to feast? HAH! Tidbits was weird last week, my friend, Tidbits is going to be weird this week. It means nothing to me that you unclasped his chain, changed his name and let him roam through the locker room like that fat-boy’s visit to Willy Wonka’s.

I’m sure he enjoys having his name changed mind you. One moment he’s your son, next moment he has a mask attached to his face, then you give him a ridiculous name like Tidbits, now you take that ridiculous name away from him and give him a job title instead? Lord, being your son sure sounds like filming one of those dreamers along Hollywood Boulevard’s portfolio. Quick! Change now, next you’re going to Sherlock Holmes. Okay, that’s done, Romeo for his poor Juliet. Wait what was that, let’s do Jack from Titanic. Ugh you’re horrid at this, perhaps you’d do better doing motion-work for Swamp Thing. Mmhm, better.

Is that what goes on at home? You speak and your little monkey dances. You say jump and he leaps into the air? Must be fun having your own little Sims character at home, hm?

None of that monster nonsense scares me, Slathe. You could feed Tiddybits, a new born child and I’d be more worried about what that’s doing for his poor digestive tract than worried for me. Nutrition is vital for a young growing boy, however you choose to get your protein, and I’ll support it.

I won’t need to study our match last week, every beating I take as a learning opportunity regardless. I will not however, repeat what I did on Saturday, no no. I am every changing, ever growing and ever evolving. As fate guides my dreams, it guides my art. When I have your son in the middle of the ring, be certain that I will paint a match like no other once again. It was nice facing the poor little brute one on one, without your incessant trash about the truth in my ear. He gave me the hardest match I’ve had since coming here, and the first taste of what XWF truly has to offer me. How could I back away now? How could I turn away from a second chance at a meal that I merely had a taste of last week.

No no no!

I’m going to step into that ring with a grin on my face, my lips moist and trying my best not to drool in anticipation. A loss is a loss, but it was delicious, yes it was. Perhaps in my initial reaction, losing my vision, I failed to truly cherish what it was that I got last week. But now that it has been revealed to me, now that I’ve been given the bigger picture, I see the blessing you truly gave me.”

Danny wipes his moist lips with the back of his hand.

[Image: f72243a6ad1ec2197ca6e1d1f691e426.gif]

“Your mistake was only one thing, Slathe. You let him win. Perhaps if I’d won, I’d have moved on, laid my eyes on my next enemy and kept fighting. I’m sure that’s what you’d like to do, put behind the close call of Saturday and face someone… More manageable. But no no, you won that match, and I’ve been given the privilege of redeeming myself. I have the privilege of tasting your sweet fight again and this time, finishing my meal. I will satisfy my thirst for battle with you, and the only way to do that is to pin your back to the mat and hear that beautiful three count sound through the air. Until I get that, I’ll always be right behind you, jugular in sight and waiting to pounce.

So I suggest you take your little pet and cut him some slack for the next few days, let him soak in a tub, get a massage, feel the warm embrace of a girl, or chase mice… Whatever you societal rejects get up to for some fun.

Come this Saturday, I will take what it’s mine from your closed fists. I will fulfill my vision. Perhaps you’ll go back to calling him Tidbits when his reign comes to a crashing halt before it even takes off.”

As he was speaking, he was slowly walking closer to the camera. As he speaks his final words, his face is right up against the lens.

“I can’t wait.”

[Image: staring_doctor_who_50th.gif]

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Imperial's post:
Dolly Waters (04-25-2017), JackCain (04-25-2017), JimCaedus (04-25-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-25-2017)