Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
All Hope is gone
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-23-2017, 07:04 PM

The rain falls on the famous Boardwalk of Atlantic City as people rush by each other.There in the crowd near the entrance of the hotel where Shade is booked stands Hope.With umbrella in hand and the look of disappointment in her eyes, as Shade is nowhere to be found.It is usual for "Shady" to be late recently. At least that is what the hours of watching had told Mezian and his friend Matt.They sat across the street in a coffee shop waiting to make their move

Pat are you sure you wanna do this there are a lot of people in the streets.What if someone sees us?What if this doesn't go according to the "plan'? I love you like a brother, but I don't know how I feel about kidnapping someone for a revenge ploy, I mean she is innocent man just let it go.

Mezian slowly sips his coffee and pretends to read his paper.Shade and he had done terrible things to each other in the ring, but shade crossed the line this time.Mezian remembers the things he said and how he stole his title chance.Beating Shade wasn't enough he had to make him suffer, make him writhe in unspeakable pain. He had to take the one thing that was cherished by Shade....He had to steal his Hope.

Look at my fucking face. Do you see what he did to me?Well, do you asshole?He is not getting away with this shit.The only reason why I can speak right now is because of the healing I was taught in the jungles of Brazil.Don't you dare question my reasons or my resolve.We won't be seen, we won't be caught. If you can't stomach the stuff I need to do from now on I'll pay for you to go the fuck back to Cincinnati.So are you in or are you out?

Mezian began to question if all of the time and effort he had spent helping Matt with his problems was for not.They had been through a lot but this time he needed to do this alone. Mezian pulls out is phone and calls the driverto come get Matt. He was headed back to Cincinnati, tonight.He left the shop headed across the street.Watchin Hope the entire time. He had expected Shade to show up at anytime now and ruin plan .But, he never did.

Mezain casually walked past Hope not showing his face. He saw a large bouquet of flowers and he picked them up. he used these flowers as a means to get to room to set a trap. He walked up to the front desk using the flowers as cover

Floral delivery for XwF stars Shade and Hope, What room are they in?

Ah yes Mr Shade and Ms Hope are in room 536. Here is a key for the door

Mezain made his way to the elevators to get upstairs. He ran into many of his fellow stars. But he was never noticed, mostly because of the heavy bruising and stitches left by Shade. Once on the fifth floor Mezian entered their room.He removed his bag from his shoulder and placed the flowers near the bed. The contents were laid out on the bed. One rag doused in chloroform, One hypodermic needle with Carisoprodol in it, One rope 15ft in length, Duct tape and a perfect replica of shade's mask. All he had to now was spring the trap. So he called down and had the front desk for Hope to come up. He told them to say Shade had a surprise for her upstairs.Moments later he heard footsteps, light and sporadic it was her. He dipped off into the bathroom.

Shady, where are you? Are these flowers for me?You had me so worried about you

Mezain in his best shade voice told her to sit on the bed and close her eyes.So she did, she sat so nice and energetic Mezian almost felt bad for what he was about to do. He jammed the rag onto her face, he saw a look of terror as she opened her eyes and saw what she thought was Shade.Her eyes fluttered and then rolled back as her lids closed. He tied her up placed the duct tape on her mouth and gave her the shot. She was completely unresponsive within minutes.Mezian began to think of an exit strategy. He heard a cleaning crew, he peeked out the door to see a laundry hamper big enough for her to fit. He threw the unconcious body in the bin and walked it to the service elevators. He was hoping not to get caught.He finally made it to the service area, where he saw the car he sent to get Matt earlier.The window rolled down and matt was driving the car.Mezian quickly placed Hope in the back seat and hopped in the passenger side.He looked at matt with an odd look.

We are brothers remember, Your problems are my problems. So where are we taking her?

Dont know but its not going to be anywhere in New Jersey I hate this place. How far is Philly from here? And Do you have your phone?

Mezain took Matt's Phone and made a video to send to Shade.

I told you Shade that you would pay. I said that I would take yourHOPEand I did. She is in the back seat, see where she is sleeping? Don't worry I won't hurt her. I may brainwash her into being a child of the fate and watch as you have to destroy the thing you love the most. But that is a story for a different time. That is all the time we have. You have some explaining to do.Mezain puts on the mask.She is going to be very upset with you. Oh and one more thing......I'm coming for you next.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mezian's post:
(04-25-2017), JackCain (04-24-2017), Jane Carver (04-24-2017), JimCaedus (04-23-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-23-2017)