Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
things looking black...for poor ol' Jack!
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-23-2017, 02:55 PM

the scene opens....

we see Mario and his friends enjoying some time on Coney Island enjoying hot dogs playing games taking in some rides and having a general good time

back at the hideout in the harbor while his friends have gone home he is once again among his crew and enjoying a game of poker

Luigi reveals his hand three of a kind

Peach her full house TWO kings and three queens

toad has a lower full house 10's and 9's

but Mario smiles as he rakes in the pot with a Straight Flush 8,9,10,Jack,Queen all of diamonds

he then looks down at the cards and then

"Jack Cain, you really have been itchin your balls to get a shot at me havent you? you think you can "be the guy" the tough guy who can say he took on the greatest of the greats... Super Mario and beat him much less survived is that what you think? is it? huh?"

Mario laughs at him

"hey! message for mr. James Bond wannabe military superspy!"

"WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!!"

there's hundreds if not thousands of guys just like you who have come steppin' up to me thinkin' they're big and bad thinkin' they got the guts enough to take me on and take me down and every last one of them has failed miserably and gotten their ass handed to'em and embarrassed sent home with their tails tied tight round their balls or sometimes with no balls at all and my bootprint on their ass or if I'm really feelin' mean maybe just maybe I squish their heads under my boot like I squish goombas for breakfast

either way its established Jack the future for me is looking so bright I gotta wear shades and for you I see yours as only one color....black like your suit and not getting any better anytime soon

you can say you dont like me so fuckin' what there's plenty of people that dont like me what makes you think you're special cause you ain't you're nothin to me and you always will be in this business dealing with me! all you are is another punk trying to make a name for yourself off the greatest of the greatest that there ever will be and failing miserably so give it up it's already decided I got the winning hand here pal bar none and by the time I'm done you'll be flat broke and broken in so many pieces your own mother wont recognize your ugly face!

this is your last warning to back off now cause you got no earthly idea what you're getting yourself into dealing with me but by the time I get done dismantling you in that ring come Wednesday night you will and I promise that even if you still dont like me even if you hate me you WILL learn to RESPECT THE NAME of the Red Wearin' Mushroom Eatin, Goomba Stompin, Turtle Shelled Ass Kickin, Cigar Smokin, Brooklyn, New York Representin' Straight Gangsta! Been Breakin' Backs an' Bustin' Heads all day every day cause that's what I do...that's what I do and to quote a friend of mine you're just another victim!" that's all you were from the start and that's all you ever will be!

walk away now while you got the chance cause Wednesday night the second that bell rings and you and I get in that ring you'll be fast wishin' you'd taken my advice but by then it'll be too little too late!

with that finished he then goes back to the card game with the others as they set up and play while the scene

fades

to

black

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super Mario's post:
JimCaedus (04-23-2017)