Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dismantling your legacy
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-23-2017, 11:38 AM

**Jack Cain leans against a wall in a darkened alleyway. He reaches into a packet and pulls out a cigar. He sparks up a lighter and ignites it, lighting the end of the smoke and taking a long drag, before frowning, spitting it on the floor and grinding it under his boot.**

Those things'll kill ya Mario, you should stay clear of them, plenty of other people out to do you some damage, you don't need to be doin' it to yourself.

Been thinkin' about what you said. About your little rant about war. Have to give you some credit,. you got to me a little with that.

Mario, there ain't nothing wrong with being Italian. Got a little of it in me actually. There ain't nothing wrong with being from anywhere, as long as you got respect. Pal, I am running out of it for you.

Disrespectin' people who've fought, disrespectin' people who've died, you know what's that like for people who are left behind? You know what they go through? They cry. Every day. They wake up in the mornin' and they don't think about anythin' else. They don't function. They got a massive hole where their soul used to be. They get consumed by the grief that drags them down so they can't even pick up their head without feelin' like the world is tryin' to push it back down.

Some of those people end up hurtin' themselves, some hurt people around them, some just shut themselves away so no one can help them, and they spend the rest of their lives getting further and further away from all the people who can help them. Then they're really alone - and they just fade away and no one helps.

I've seen that enough, and I make sure that those people might not get the help, but they do get justice, and justice comes from dismantling fuckers like you.

So here's how it's gonna work. I'm bigger than you, I'm stronger than you, and I can do what the Hell I like to you - ain't that how it works plumber man? Ain't that your MO?

I'm gonna ditch Ultimate, I'm gonna ditch Harris, and then it's gonna be you and me, and I'm gonna dismantle you. Your stinking little world of pipes, princesses and plumbing is gonna come crashing down so hard, you're gonna pull your sorry fat ass out of the rubble and beg me to stop. And you know what I'll do then, I'll look down into your pitiful face, and I won't even laugh at how pathetic you are. I'll just kick you so hard in your moustache I'll knock it back into your top lip.

I ain't doin' this for glory, or for a title, or to send a message - I'm doin' it because I just plain don't like you and all your little nerd friends. So once I've finished with you, they can all get together and have a wake for your cartridges and light guns.

And then I'll come after them.

**Cain stares intently into the camera, then it fades to black**

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JackCain's post:
JimCaedus (04-23-2017)