Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAVAGE Saturday Night 04-29-2017
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2017, 05:38 PM

LIVE!
APRIL 29TH, 2017

FROM PNC PARK
IN PITTSBURGH, PENNSYLVANIA

Xtreme Wrestling Federation Presents:

[Image: MMIM1Rv.png]

As the show opens, we find John Madison backstage, knocked out, laying on the cold cement floor of the parking garage just in front of his limo. Suddenly a figure walks into the scene. All that you see are his two cowboy boots as they step just over Madison's head. A lead pipe drops to the ground beside where the figure is standing. The camera pans up to reveal AX3 member, Robert Main. He is holding a referee shirt in his hands.

"I don't think that you'll be needing this anymore!"

Robert Main rips the referee shirt in two and tosses it over Madison's head with a laugh.

Jim Ross: "I can't believe it! Robert Main of AX3, attacked John Madison before the show even took to the air! Madison is scheduled to be the special guest referee later tonight!"

Huey D. Louie: "John Madison, likely to be replaced as special referee in tonight's Tag Team Championship contest. These stories and more, later tonight, back to you Jim!"

Jim Ross: "Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to my new broadcast partner, Mr. Huey D. Louie."

Huey D. Louie: "This gig is my first step to becoming the most well know sportscaster in the world. So enjoy me while you can XWF!"

UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - JIM CAEDUS
[Image: Jim%20Caedus_zpszurdgxsr.jpg][Image: vs_zpsr2mskhd7.gif][Image: Nate%20Higgers_zpsrnljkhdv.jpg]
Non-Title
X-Treme Rules / Falls Count Anywhere
No Word Limit

Tig O’Bitties: "Introducing first weighing in at 240 lbs, hailing from Tyler, Texas, “The Shield” Nate Higgers!"

Red white and blue lights flash while THE BOSS pumps through the speakers. Nate Higgers marches down to the ring and stops to face the American Flag, giving it a salute before kissing a small gold cross around his neck and then tucking it back under his vest before entering the ring.

Tig O’Bitties: "And his opponent, weighing in at 230lbs, hailing from The High Desert, CA, he is the current XWF Universal Champion, Jim “Big Dick Daddy” Caedus!"

The now familiar opening notes to "Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begin to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer plugs. The fans erupt. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress. Before the cloud of smoke dissipates, The XWF Universal Champion Jim Caedus, strap over one shoulder steps out as the house lights come up.

His hair hangs freely, his eyes devoid of emotion though he appears to be energized by the support. He glances around at the majority population of fans who now know exactly who he is. The small pockets of his smarks seem less enthused to be a part of the crowd but remain cheering nonetheless.

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant(s) then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he removes his Dickies jacket, folds it carefully beside his corner's steps, places the Universal Title lovingly upon it, then ascends to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed.

Jim Ross: "This should prove to be a real slobber knocker here tonight, Huey!"

Huey D. Louie: "I’m right there with you, Jimmy. These two men have a hatred for each the likes of which the XWF hasn’t seen in quite some time!"

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The bell sounds and away we go!

Nate Higgers and Jim Caedus standing in the middle of the ring staring each other down. Higgers is just standing there popping off at the mouth. Caedus is just standing there with a shit eating grin on his face.

Jim Ross: "Well, I don’t think poking the bear is the best way to approach this."

Huey D. Louie: "Nate has made a name for himself poking bears!"

Caedus starts to mock Higgers with a talking motion with his hand. Higgers tries to throw a right hand, but is blocked by Caedus. Caedus throws a right of his own. Caedus continues to throw right hands, stumbling Higgers into a corner.

Jim Ross: "This is what happens when you upset Jim Caedus, Huey."

Huey D. Louie: "Jim Caedus is a man’s man, if I’ve ever seen one, JR!"

While Higgers is trapped in the corner, Caedus begins the onslaught! Caedus lands rights and lefts, one after the other! Higgers looks stunned in the corner. Meanwhile, Caedus is in the middle of the ring holding his hands up in the air. Caedus then makes a beeline for Higgers still dazed in the corner and starts to rain down punches once again.

Jim Ross: "It looks as though Caedus plans to make quick work of Higgers."

Huey D. Louie: "I wouldn’t count him out yet, JR. Nate has been down before, it takes just one move to turn the tide, that’s for sure!"

Caedus stops and backs away. He grabs a dazed Higgers by the arm and whips him into the ropes. Higgers is caught with a hellacious running clothesline from Jim Caedus. Caedus gets back to his feet. He taunts to the crowd as if he is asking if this is the best that Higgers has to offer.

Jim Ross: "Are you sure about that, Huey?"

Huey D. Louie: "Well, that move definitely turned the tide, but not in Nate’s direction!"

Caedus looks down and smirks at Higgers as he rolls out of the ring. Caedus with a huge smile on his face grabs a steel chair from under the ring. Higgers, meanwhile, is still in the ring starting to move from the previous attack. Caedus now back in the ring, still with a smile on his face. He raises the chair above his head preparing for a strike on Higgers. As he swings the chair downward Higgers rolls out of the way. Caedus, confused, attempts to hit Higgers again, but again Higgers rolls away from the contact.

Jim Ross: "Look at the agility of Nate Higgers, he’s avoiding Caedus chair shots at all cost!"

Huey D. Louie: "Can you blame him, JR? He looks like the type of guy to beat you to death with another human being!"

Caedus starts to show an agitated look. Caedus attempts the strike for a third time and again Higgers avoids the contact. This time Higgers manages to roll to the outside of the ring.

Jim Ross: "Smart move getting out of the ring, Huey!"

Huey D. Louie: "That it was, JR!"

Caedus is highly agitated at this point. He throws the chair down, falls to the mat and rolls out of the ring himself. Caedus grabs the chair and starts to stalk Higgers. As Caedus rounds the corner of the ring and is about to attempt a fourth chair shot. Higgers was waiting for his opportunity to strike. Higgers catches Caedus off guard with a shot from a kendo stick. Higgers starts to mount an attack. Landing blows after blow to Jim Caedus’ back. Higgers starting to feel confident after taking a beating from Caedus earlier.

Jim Ross: "What a beating Higgers is laying on Caedus, Caedus can’t believe it himself, Huey."

Huey D. Louie: "I told you the tide could still turn, JR!"

Higgers drops the kendo stick and pulls Caedus up to his feet by his hair. Higgers quickly whips Caedus across ringside, and directly into the steel steps that sit at the side of the ring! Caedus hits the steps with such force that they fly backwards into the crowd barrier!

Jim Ross: "OH GOD! His back could be broken!"

Huey D. Louie: "Now this is what I’m talking about!"

Caedus yells out in pain as he lay there writhing in agony. Higgers doesn’t let up! Higgers takes off running full steam and lands a vicious running elbow on Caedus!
Jim Ross: What an elbow!

Huey D. Louie: "Agreed."

Higgers get’s back up and begins flipping the crowd off, like he couldn’t care less what they think. Higgers reaches under the ring and begins looking for more weapons to assault Caedus with. After a few moments of searching Higgers pulls out a metal stop sign! Higgers smiles sadistically and begins slowly walking towards Caedus who is starting to get to his feet. Higgers finally gets close enough and swings for the fences!

Blocked!

Jim Ross: "Caedus blocked it!"

Huey D. Louie: "I can’t believe it!"

Caedus blocked the attempted attack with his forearms forcing the sign to reverberate and fall from the hands of Higgers. With Higgers stunned momentarily, Caedus hits him with a brutal standing clothesline, causing Higgers to flip over himself and land directly on the back of his head!

Jim Ross: "He damn near took his head off with that clothesline!"

Huey D. Louie: "Somebody better call his momma, I think he might be dead!"

Caedus grabs Higgers and with raw power, slings him from the ground upwards into the ring post!

Higgers slides back down the post and slumps over on the ground!
Jim Ross: Can you believe the raw power of Jim Caedus?

Huey D. Louie: "It’s God like, JR!"

Caedus approaches Higgers once more, looking like he is ready to finish Higgers off for good.

Caedus scoops him up once more, he’s setting up for Katabasis!

Jim Ross: "This could be the end right here, Huey!"

Huey D. Louie: "Could this be a Katabasis moment, JR?!"

But wait, Caedus see’s something in the distance. Caedus smiles and slings Higgers over his shoulder and begins walking up the entrance ramp! The cameras follow as Caedus makes his way through the curtain and to the backstage portion of the arena!

Jim Ross: "Caedus wants to inflict as much pain as possible on Higgers for all the things he’s said over the past few weeks, Huey."

Huey D. Louie: This is why I typically don’t talk bad about men who can hurt me!

Once backstage, Caedus drops Higgers like a sack of potatoes right onto the concrete floor.

Caedus walks through an unlocked door that says “Kitchen Staff Only” and begins throwing things around randomly inside of the room! The sounds of crashing can be heard all over the arena!

Meanwhile, Higgers is starting to show some life. Stirring about a bit, trying to figure out where exactly he is. Higgers manages to get to his feet just as Caedus comes back out of the door!

Crack!

Higgers falls to the ground once more!

Caedus smiles and laughs as he drops the metal cupcake pan, and begins pacing around Higgers like a predator stalking it’s prey.

Jim Ross: "He nailed him with a metal cupcake pan!"

Huey D. Louie: "What a shot!"

Caedus walks further away from Higgers, who is still laying lifeless on the concrete floor from the vicious cupcake crushing of 2017!

Caedus finds another unlocked door and opens it.

As the camera follows him, he begins searching for a new weapon in hopes of laying a final blow to Higgers.

In this utility closet, there are many things. Caedus spots a set of bolt cutters!

Jim Ross: "Oh dear God, no! He’s going to castrate Higgers!"

Huey D. Louie: "Well, that would actually do us all a favor. He doesn’t need to reproduce, JR."

With a sadistic look on his face, he grabs the bolt cutters and begins opening and closing them furiously in front of the camera!

He walks back out of the room, looking to do some serious damage to Higgers, only to find out that Higgers is gone!

Caedus searches around the area for a moment before…

Crack!

Caedus falls to the ground! Hovering over him, steel storage case in hand is Higgers!

Jim Ross: "This could be it, Huey! Higgers nailed him with a shot that may have taken him out for good!"

Huey D. Louie: "He used the element of surprise to his advantage, and it paid off!"

Higgers quickly lays on top for the pin! Chaz Bobo slides in from out of nowhere and makes the count!

1…

Kickout!

Caedus kicked out!

Jim Ross: "I can’t believe he kicked out after a shot like that!"

Huey D. Louie: "Nor can I, JR!"

Higgers can’t believe it! He mounts Caedus and begins landing blow after blow to the head and face of Caedus! Frustrated, Higgers jumps up and begins searching for new weapons!

Jim Ross: "Higgers is beyond frustrated, what’s he up to now?"

Huey D. Louie: "Who knows, JR! But I hope it involves something large!"

With nothing immediately in sight, Higgers pulls Caedus to his feet and begins dragging him deeper into the backstage area!

The two men begin brawling once more right outside of the employee lounge!

Each man landing blow after blow on the other, giving it everything they’ve got!

Higgers manages to gain the upper hand once more after landing a brutal cheap shot to the groin area of Caedus.

Jim Ross: "Oh my, he landed a crushing blow into the head of Caedus!"

Huey D. Louie: "That hurt my marble sack!"

As Caedus falls to his knees, Higgers lands a final knee right to the chin of Caedus, sending him crashing backward through the door of the employee lounge!

Inside, employees scatter to opposite sides of the room as Higgers lays a beating on Caedus!

Higgers rolls Caedus up onto the break table, and begins looking for something to climb on!

Suddenly, Caedus gains a second wind!

Caedus rolls off the table and nails Nate with a forearm, knocking him straight back into the crowd of employees on that side of the room!

Caedus looks for a weapon, but comes up empty!

Out of nowhere Caedus grabs a smaller male employee by the legs and starts swinging him around wildly like a jump rope!

Caedus is beating Higgers with another human being!

Jim Ross: "OH MY GOD! HE’S BEATING HIGGERS WITH CONSESSION WORKER!!!"

Huey D. Louie: "I TOLD YOU, JR! I TOLD YOU HE WOULD DO IT!""

As the two men collide together, Higgers falls to the ground, seemingly unconscious!

Caedus drops the employee on his head and laughs heavily at the entire situation!

Caedus scoops Higgers up and props him up against a table.

KATABASIS!

Right through the employee lounge break table!

Jim Ross: "OH MY GAWD! HE HIT HIM SO HARD THAT HE WAS SENT CRASHING THROUGH THAT TABLE!"

Huey D. Louie: "Caedus with the cover!"

2…

THREE!

WINNER:
Jim Caedus

After a commercial break, we find the “Essence Of Excellence” Cadryn Tiberius in the locker room, sporting nothing but his towel. It appears he is fresh out of the shower and looking to get dressed, and ready for his match tonight. Cadryn walks to his locker and begins to unlock it. As he begins to open the door, the door swings open wildly by itself!

It’s The Dark Warrior, Michael Graves! He was hiding in Cadryn’s locker, looking to lay down yet another sneak attack on the unsuspecting Tiberius!

Cadryn lets out a shriek and begins running full steam out of the locker room as Michael Graves forces himself back out of the locker and begins chasing Cadryn!

Cadryn rounds the corner, his towel falling completely off in the process! Dick swinging, Cadryn enters the first unlocked door that he comes to.

As he swings open the door and enters the room, he quickly comes to a stop in front of four men..

Cadryn: Oh shit, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize this was your locker room..

John Madison: Who the is this shit stain?

John Samuels: Probably one of those make a wish kids.

Theo Pryce: Looks a little old for that.

Doc slowly turns around after lacing up his boots.

Doctor D'Ville: I think he's actually one of the guys on the roster.

Cadryn manages to squeeze out but a few words.

Cadryn: I'm the essence of excellence...You know, Cadryn Tiberius..

Cadryn puts on an awkward smile and throws two thumbs up.

John Samuels: Yep, definitely a ]

Theo Pryce: I swear to God, I told Lane he needed to beef up security. All he has is that dipshit Tommy Gunn walking around with a constant scowl on his face but what the fuck does he even do?

Doctor D'Ville: Is there something we can help you with my friend?

Cadryn frantically begins yelling.

Cadryn: I NEED HELP. GRAVES WON'T STOP FOLLOWING ME AND TRYING TO DO THINGS. AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH DOLLY I FEAR MY BUTTHOLE IS IN JEOPARDY.

The mere mention of Graves get's the attention of the Kings. Madison slowly pulls himself up off his seat with the aid of his crutch.

John Madison: You heard him, boys. Kings assemble!

Theo Pryce: We're right here John.

John Madison: I know that Theo! I just wanted to say it.

Cadryn: Gentlemen, we have a common enemy. And you have nothing to fear from me cause, hey, I rarely win a match let alone a championship. So, you wouldn't need to "take me out" with the rest of the roster. I propose a truce. I'll even go as far as to say I'll be The King's jester. We all know I'm the king of comedy now that Robbie Bourbon ate his fat ass to death or what not. What do y'all say?

John Madison: How do you feel about shit?

Theo: John…

John Madison: What? It's an important question.

Cadryn: I've been eating shit all my life, metaphorically speaking. So I can pretty much get behind anything at this point. I'll do whatever is needed so long as you 4 agree to protect me from Graves and the rest of Ax3.

[red]John Samuels: He isn't talking about the metaphorical kind.

John Madison: Shut up you Uncle Tom. He doesn't need to know that.

Doctor D'Ville: Look, friend, if you need The Kings to protect you from Michael Graves and the rest of AX3 then I think we can accommodate you.

Theo Pryce: Why not? Worse comes to worse you can bite their ankles. That should slow them down at least.

Suddenly Graves burst through the door! Cadryn quickly ducks behind The King's, waiting patiently.

All four of the Kings turn their head in unison towards the door to see Graves standing there.

John Madison: Boys, let's go to work.

The four men jump on Graves like rabid dogs! They begin pummeling him, landing blow after blow to the newly masked face of Michael Graves. Graves does his best to counter, but the four men are too much for him and overpower him at every turn!

Graves falls to the ground. Each of the four men taking their turn stomping various parts of his body. Blood starts to leak from the seams of his mask as he lay there unconscious.

Finally, the four men pull him to his feet, Doc' and Theo each grab him by an arm and hold him tight. Out of nowhere Cadryn nails his signature Superkick, knocking Graves through the locker room door! The door flies off its hinges as Graves and the door is sent clear into the hallway!

Cadryn smiles as he walks up to Graves and stands over him, he suddenly begins teabagging him!

Cadryn finally stands up and moves off to the side.

Cadryn looks at Graves and says:

Cadryn: "How do you like my new friends? Fuckin' Pedophile. By the way, this is for Dolly"

Cadryn lands one final blow to the face of Graves before heading back to his locker room to get ready for his match.

A spot of wetness begins to form around the crotch area of Michael Graves tights. He moans slightly before passing back out once more.

John Madison: Did this sick fuck just blow his load while taking a beating?

Theo Pryce: Yeah John, he did. This fucker actually makes you look normal...

[Image: Shade_zps8u1s9uqu.jpg][Image: cadryn_zps9crx0ore.jpg]

[Image: vs_zpsr2mskhd7.gif]
[Image: Mezian_zpsigccbzqw.jpg][Image: danny%20sex_zpsul1d6kxk.jpg]
2000 Word Limit

Jim Ross: "Well here we go, a big time tag match featuring some of this company's budding young talent."

Huey D. Louie: "I am excited, Jim. Can't wait to call this match! Danny Sex, he's my favorite."

Jim Ross: "He would be."

Tig O’Bitties:
The following match is set for one fall! It is a tag team match. Introducing first, from Cincinnati, Ohio, Mezian!

Dim Blue light with smoke and flashes that go with the music. Mezian walks down to the ring with a look as if he is possessed. Making no eye contact, he walks up the steps and stands in the ring with a blank stare.

Jim Ross: "God this guy's a weirdo."

Tig O’Bitties:
Introducing next, from Silver Spring Maryland, DANNNYYY SEXXX!

Huey D. Louie: "YES! YES! Here is the man!"

Mr. Sex steps out onto the entrance way and he's humping the air, letting everybody know that he's going to have sex later. He air humps his way down to the ring, and everybody in the crowd goes nuts and starts having lots of sex. Male and female baby maker on babymaker friction. Mr. Sex enters the ring by kicking his right leg between the top and middle ropes, then his left, then he climbs the to the second turnbuckle in the near corner and humps the air as people continue to sex each other like crazy in the crowd over Mr. Sex.

The overhead lights in the arena go dim as strobe lights begin to flash in rhythm to the sound of thunder crashing in the distance. The crowd goes wild as the fog rolls thickly from the top of the ramp as Cadryn Tiberius slowly makes his way out of the back. He stands tall in the midst of the fog as a storm rumbles behind him.

Tig O’Bitties:
Introducing next, from Morgantown, West Virginia,The Essence Of Excellence, CADRYN TIIIIIBERIUSS!

The overhead lights in the arena go dim as strobe lights begin to flash in rhythm to the sound of thunder crashing in the distance. The crowd goes wild as the fog rolls thickly from the top of the ramp as Cadryn Tiberius slowly makes his way out of the back. He stands tall in the midst of the fog as a storm rumbles behind him. Cadryn begins walking down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans on the way down. Cadryn climbs the apron and enters the ring, pausing for a moment in the middle before tossing his white Stetson cowboy hat into the crowd.

Jim Ross: "I really like this kid. He took that lunatic Chris Chaos to the limit last week."

Huey D. Louie: "I like his hat."

As the Arena becomes pitch black suddenly black w blue lighting then goes on and the X-tron Show Shade's mask enter the screen and the wording appears saying ''Death Walks Among You'', smoke begins to fill the arena and shattered glass falls from the entrances way as a crow flies out of the entrance to the stage. It then begin to circle the stage before Shade walk onto the stage with Hope and gesture a gun with one hand and pretend to shoot (basically Kenny Omega bullet club gesture in his entrance). The crow then land on Hope's left shoulder.

Tig O’Bitties:
And his partner, from parts unknown, SHHHHAADDEE!

They walk to the announcer area where there is a chair for Hope. Hope kisses his mask around the cheek area and the crow then lays in between Hope's knees. Shade then removes his trench-coat and lays it beside Hope, He then walks up then steps until he reaches the apron. He then walks across the apron until he reaches the middle where he does Kenny Omega's gun shoot taunt, He gets into the ring.

The bell rings, and the crowd cheers as Cadryn appears to be starting the match. On the other side it is Danny Sex, who is still air-humping.

Cadryn looks at him with disgust before charging, but Sex saw him and mid hump countered and hip tossed Cadryn. The cowboy looked up, amazed, and got back to his feet.

Cadryn is back up and goes back at Sex. The two tie up, and Sex slides in behind Cadryn and begins to dry hump him. Tiberius elbows Sex in the face to push him off, then reverses and slides behind Danny Sex and throws him backwards with a German Suplex. Sex bounces back up, and Cadryn whips him into the corner. Running and connecting with a splash, Sex wobbles out to the middle where Cadryn hits a bulldog. The cowboy is amped up and crowd cheers.

Sex stumbles up and tags Mezian, who jumps over the ropes, using them as leverage, and catches Cadryn with a drop kick. Mezian is quickly back up and knees Cadryn in the gut, delivering a DDT! Running over he hits a flying forearm on Shade, knocking him off the apron and the mat below.

Jim Ross: "Mezian has exploded here! He has taken both opponents out single handedly here."

Turning back around, Cadryn is using the ropes to get back to his feet. Mezian glides towards him but Cadryn goes under, flipping him over the top rope and to the mat then rolls out to give chase.

The two battle with punches back and forth as the ref begins to count. Shade is back on the apron, but Danny Sex is on the top rope. The two men turn around just as sex launches in air, humping the air on the way down, and body splashes both men and took them to the mat. He gets up and begins to hump the air and the crowd cheers. The ref gets to an 8 count before the two legal men get back into the ring.

In the ring, Mezian takes Cadryn's legs out and locks in the Leviathan Lock! Cadryn is flailing his arms. Shade is reaching for a tag, but Cadryn is too busy fighting to get out to see the outstretched hand. Cadryn then, with a huge burst of unexpected power, lifts Mezian up and drops him on his back, breaking the hold.

Jim Ross: "Buh gawd! Where did that power come from! Hell of a hold break from Cadryn!."

Huey D. Louie: "I guess that match with Chaos did him wonders!."

Coming off the break, Cadryn stumbles back and into Shade, who slaps him on the back for the tag. Shade explodes into the ring and hits Mezian with a clothesline. He stares at Danny Sex, who gives him the jerking off hand motion. Distracted by this, Mezian rolls him up in a small package pin.

1!

2!

Shade kicks out, and Mezian holds up three fingers.

Danny Sex smiles and Shade walks over, getting in his face. The two shove, and Sex falls off the apron. Mezian grabs Shade and back body drops him.

Bridge pin

1!

2!

Kick Out again.

Cadryn is on the top rope, and as Shade rolls off Cadryn hits the now standing Mezian with a hurricanrana! Mezian is down, Danny Sex is in the ring, bouncing off the ropes

DROP KICK FROM CADRYN

And the only one left standing is the Cowboy from WV!

Jim Ross: Cadryn is showing some real tenacity here, Huey.

Huey D. Louie: Maybe he can finally snap that losing record, JR. But, probably not.

Chaz Bobo forces Cadryn out of the ring and Sex out of the ring.

The two legal men, Shade and Mezian are slowly climbing to their feet. Mezian makes it to his feet first. Mezian makes a break for the corner, looking to tag Sex when Shade cuts him off with a double axe handle to the back! Mezian stumbles a moment before being power slammed by Shade! Shade walks to the corner, seemingly about to tag Cadryn. Shade extends his hand to tag Cadryn, but swiftly pulls it back.

Jim Ross: What in God’s name is Shade doing?

Huey D. Louie: Being a real man! Showing Tiberius he needs no help!

Cadryn looks to be very upset by this and starts yelling at Shade from the corner. Mezian is back to his feet, he sneaks up behind Shade and rolls him up!

Kickout!

Shade kicked out right before the 3 count!

Jim Ross: That was a close one for Shade.

Huey D. Louie: Shade almost loses? News at 11, JR.

Mezian takes this opportunity to tag Sex! Mezian and Sex begin to double team Shade as Chaz Bobo steps in between the men and forces Mezian out of the ring.

Cadryn is furious at the moment, yelling and jumping up and down in his corner. Shade is laying on the mat motionless, Sex climbs on top of him, grinding his groin all over the chest of Shade before landing multiple punches to the masked man!

Jim Ross: If he would have just made the tag, this wouldn’t be happening right now.

Huey D. Louie: You act like Tiberius can do better. Have you seen the guy? He’s awful!

Sex pulls Shade to his feet and whips him into the ropes, Shade bounces off the ropes but stumbles forward into the embrace of Sex, who manages to suplex him with a devastating force.

Jim Ross: Tiberius and Shade are struggling against the newcomers here tonight.

Huey D. Louie: Good, it’s not like anyone likes them anyways.

Sex tags Mezian and the two men begin to go to work on Shade once more!

Kicks and punches ring out through the arena as the two men lay waste to Shade. Cadryn darts through the ropes but is stopped by Chaz Bobo before he can make it to his partner's position! Cadryn is forced out of the ring, while the two men mercilessly beat Shade.

Jim Ross: This could all be over real soon if things don’t change.

Huey D. Louie: I hope you’re right. They are boring me to death!

Sex steps out of the ring while Mezian continues on the offensive.

Mezian picks shade up, sets him up, and hits him with a DDT!

Mezian smiles as he holds Shade up by his head pointing and mocking him, all while looking at Cadryn.

Mezian begins to pull Shade to his feet, but Shade breaks away!

Shade dives for the corner!

TAG!

Shade tags Cadryn in!

Jim Ross: Cadryn is in! Business is about to pick up!

Huey D. Louie: Finally.

Cadryn flies into the ring, leveling Mezian with a monstrous clothesline!

Sex begins to come through the ropes, Cadryn nails him with a vicious jumping knee, directly to the head! Sex falls through the ropes and to the outside!

Shade begins to come through the ropes to help.

Mezian gets to his feet, Shade behind him.

Cadryn goes for his signature superkick “The Road Less Traveled” but Mezian ducks!

Cadryn nails Shade, sending him flying outside of the ropes!

Cadryn is in shock!

Jim Ross: Oh my God! He kicked his own partner!

Huey D. Louie: Now this is what I’m talking about!

Mezian capitalizes on this and hit’s Cadryn with a massive clothesline that sends him crashing to the mat!

Mezian pulls Cadryn to his feet, sets him up and..

WINDS OF FATE!

Cadryn is down and out!

Mezian goes for the cover!

Out of nowhere Shade slides into the ring and breaks the pin!

Jim Ross: What a save!

Huey D. Louie: Yeah, sad for us.

Danny Sex is back in the ring now, he grabs Shade and slings him into the turnbuckle.

Sex runs at Shade and hits him with a Stinger Splash! Shade stumbles out just in time to be hit with a belly to belly slam from Mezian!

All hell's breaking loose in the ring as Chaz Bobo begins trying to restore order.

Jim Ross:These two men are working well together, maybe it’s a sign!

Huey D. Louie: Yeah, a sign that we need better talent in the XWF.

Shade and Sex are forced to the outside once more as Mezian goes back on the offensive against a broken and battered Cadryn.

Mezian walks over and makes the tag, Sex is now the legal man!

Sex begins going to work on Cadryn who has managed to make it to one knee. Sex begins pelvic thrusting, and with every thrust, he lands a shot to Cadryn’s head!

Right before the 10th blow, Sex begins air humping, Cadryn manages to sweep the leg of Sex, knocking him to the mat before he can land the final blow.

Cadryn goes to make the tag, but Shade refuses and hops off the apron!

Jim Ross: Shade is abandoning his partner! I think he thinks Cadryn kicked him on purpose!

Huey D. Louie: Good for Shade. He probably did do it on purpose!

Cadryn climbs out of the ring and begins arguing with Shade!

They begin shoving each other. Before it can get too out of hand Shade decides to walk away. Cadryn grabs Shade and spins him around.

Shade grabs Cadryn, puts him into position and powerbombs him through the announce table!

Jim Ross: OH MY GOD! RIGHT THROUGH THE TABLE! HE MIGHT BE DEAD!

Huey D. Louie: YOU ASSHOLES SPILLED MY DRINK!

Shade then picks him up and rolls him back into the ring where Sex is patiently waiting.

Sex makes the cover on Cadryn, Chaz Bobo slides in to count!

Kickout!

Cadryn manages to get a shoulder up just before the 3 count!

Jim Ross: HOW DID HE KICK OUT?! HE’S DETERMINED TO WIN TONIGHT!

Huey D. Louie: Tiberius owes me a new Dr. Pepper.

Sex can’t believe it!

Shade is back in his corner, waiting patiently.

Sex pulls Cadryn to his feet, and whips him into his own corner. Shade jumps off the apron, avoiding the potential tag at all costs.

Cadryn stands lifeless in the corner. Sex charges Cadryn, but he manages to move!

Sex falls to the mat after running chest first into the turnbuckles!

Shade hops up to the apron, looking to finish what he started with his own partner.

Cadryn lands another superkick on Shade, this time on purpose, before falling back to the mat, completely lifeless.

Chaz Bobo throws up the tag sign, making Shade and Sex the legal men!

Sex, getting to his feet, can’t believe it and begins air humping once more!

Sex rolls out of the ring, grabs Shade, and rolls him back into the ring.

Sex hooks the leg and covers him!

3..!

WINNERS:
DANNY SEX AND MEZIAN!

[Image: Brian%20Harris_zpsdcst7iqc.jpg]
[Image: Mario_zpscepb1g86.jpg]
[Image: Micheal%20McBride_zpsr9drcawt.jpg]
Triple Threat!
No Word Limit

Tig O’Bitties
Introducing first weighing in at 255 pounds, hailing from Brooklyn, New York, SUUUUPER MARRRRIOOOOO!!!!

A large green pipe rises out of the stage as a thick fog begins to roll in. Suddenly the Mario warp sound effect plays as SUPER MARIO jumps out of the pip, doing a front flip onto the stage! Mario throws both arms out to the side and runs down the stage as three Gomba’s crawl out from under the ring. Mario jumps high in the air and lands on each one, one after the other, squashing them into ring mat. On the third Gomba, Mario bounces off of him with a front flip into the ring!

Tig O’Bitties
And his opponent, weighing in at 245 pounds, hailing from Toronto Canada, THE OUTLAAW BRIIIIAAAANNN HAAAAARRRISSSSSS!!!

The Outlaw rides out on his motorcycle with outlaw written on it. He sits at the top of the stage, reeving the engine in an attempt to cover the jeers of the crowd. Harris shoots down the ramp on his bike and circles the ring before parking with it facing back up the ramp. Harris gets off of the bike and rolls into the ring. He marches straight for the turnbuckle, climbs it, and throws both hands into the air.

Tig O’Bitties
And his opponent, weighing in at 235 pounds, hailing from The Wicklow, Ireland, MICHAEL McBRIIIIIIDE!!!

You'll Never Beat The Irish By The Wolfe Tones hits over the P.A. system. Michael walks out ready to fight as he checks his gloves. He walks down the ramp and to the steel steps and walks up them. Once at the top he stops and turns around and looks at the crowd and smirks before he steps between the ropes and leans back on the nearest corner, lights up a cigarette and waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Jim Ross: “This match is about to get underway ladies and gentlemen! Huey, what are your thoughts on tonight's competitors?”

Huey D. Louie: "What competitors? Are far as I can tell we have an overweight video game character, a Canadian biker, like that’s even a real thing, and Michael McBride. McBride being the only one of them that can actually be called a competitor."

Jim Ross: “With both Mario and Harris making their Savage debuts here tonight, I think that it’s unwise to write them off so quickly.”

Mcbride steps back and motions for the two newcomers to go at it. Mario and Harris lock up in the middle of the ring! Neither men wanting to give up, Harris begins to overpower Mario, eventually breaking the lock up and shoving Mario to the ground. Mcbride stands in the corner clapping, impressed by the big man's power! Mcbride walks over to the center of the ring and stands face to face with Harris, who is running off at the mouth like your typical angry biker. Mcbride laughs before slapping Harris across the face, sending him stumbling back a few steps.

Jim Ross: “Complete show of disrespect by McBride!”

Mario manages to make it to his feet.

Huey D. Louie: "Mario is back on his feet and I don’t think that McBride realizes it!"

Mario attempts to spear McBride, but McBride moves at the last second and Mario spears Brian Harris,but Mario manages to just bounce off of him instead, like some sort of angry goomba!

Jim Ross: “The big man in this match, Brian Harris, just deflected that spear attempt via shear strength!”

Mcbride grabs the distracted Harris and whips him into the ropes. Mcbride runs full steam towards the opposite rope and levels him with a vicious clothesline on the rebound! Mario jumps off the top rope with a double stomp that targets McBride’s head, but Mcbride side steps out of the way as the plumber lands on his feet and is momentarily stunned. McBride grabs Mario and slams him to the mat with a belly to back suplex. Harris is back on his feet and rushes towards McBride. McBride ducks a lariat attempt and hits the ropes, rebounding with a spinning heel kick that takes The Outlaw back off of his feet. McBride stands back up in the middle of the ring and begins taunting his opponents, the crowd goes wild for the Irishman.

Jim Ross: “So far this match has been a little one sided.”

Huey D. Louie: "A little? Michael McBride is putting on a clinic tonight JR!"

Mario manages to make it back to his feet, just in time to receive a spear from Mcbride. McBride pulls Mario back up to his feet and hits an exploder suplex! With both men laying on the mat, Mcbride strolls over to the corner casually and hopes up on the top turnbuckle to sit and relax while the two men struggle to get to their feet.

Both men are on their feet, and lock eyes with one another. The two of them rush McBride. McBride hops off of the turnbuckle and goes on the defence as both Mario and Harris overwhelm him with a flurry of rights and lefts. McBride is now down in the corner. Harris yells for Mario to lift him up. Mario nods and leans over to grab McBride, but Harris smashes a clubbing forearm into the back of Mario!

Jim Ross: “Brian Harris proving that he can’t be trusted!”

Huey D. Louie: "Why did he have to prove it JR? His nickname is “The Outlaw”!"

Suddenly, Mario pulls out a mushroom and eats it!

Jim Ross: “Mario who is typically 5’5 just grew to be 6’6, the same size as Harris!”

Huey D. Louie: "That can’t be legal JR!"

Harris can’t believe what he is seeing! Mario hops to the top turnbuckle, in one deft move! Mario leaps off the top turnbuckle and attempts to squash Harris by stomping on his head! He connects! He lands feet first on Harris’ head, forcing him to the ground, unconscious and bleeding from a large laceration on the top of his head!

Mario makes the cover as Chaz Bobo goes down for the count!

Mcbride jumps off the top turnbuckle where he had been resting and lands on Mario who was covering Harris, breaking the pin!

Mcbride rolls Mario off of Harris and pulls Harris to his feet.

But Harris just collapses back to the mat, out cold!

Mario manages to make it to his feet just in time to receive a missile dropkick compliments of Micheal Mcbride!

Mcbride pulls Mario to his feet and begins an onslaught of punches and elbows!

Blow after blow lands into the side of Mario’s head, he begins wobbling back and forth as if King Koopa had just hit him with a turtle shell!

Mcbride finishes the assault with a Celtic Clothesline, sending Mario back to the mat once again.

Harris begins stirring around, desperately trying to get to his feet.

He manages to get to one knee before Mcbride begins his attack on Harris!

Mcbride grabs Harris by the arm and begins trying to put him into an armbar type submission. Harris manages to break the hold!

He grabs Mcbride by the back of the head and slings him into the ropes on the opposite side of the ring! Mcbride bounces off of the ropes, Harris leans down preparing to flip Mcbride but Mcbride stops in front of Harris, nailing a monstrous kick to the sternum, sending Harris standing back up straight! With Harris reeling, Mcbride hits him with a running front dropkick, sending him flying through the ropes and to the outside!

Jim Ross: “Amazing show of athleticism on the part of Michael McBride!”

Mario is up and ready to go another round! He swings Mcbride around and lands a massive punch to the chin, stumbling Mcbride. Mario runs towards Mcbride yelling out “HERE WE GO!” and hits him with a crossbody, resulting in a cover!

Chaz Bobo with the count..

Kickout!

Mcbride kicks out so hard that it sends poor little Mario flying over the top rope and crashing to the mats below!

Jim Ross: “That was a powerful kick out by McBride!”

Huey D. Louie: "Harris is back in the ring though!"

Harris rolls back into the ring looking to take advantage of the battered Mcbride, but Mcbride jumps up quickly and lands an earth shattering haymaker right to the side of Harris’ face, leveling him once more.

Mario leaps back to the top rope again, with the agility of a cat, it seems!

Mario leaps off the turnbuckle towards Mcbride who catches him in midair and drives him into the mat with a beautifully executed powerbomb!

Mcbride hops to his feet and picks up Mario.

He slings Mario into the ropes..

CELTIC CLOTHESLINE!

Mario does two flips and lands directly on his head on the mat.

Harris makes it to his feet, charging at Mcbride for a clothesline. Mcbride ducks under the clothesline sending Harris into the opposite set of ropes. Harris bounces back towards Mcbride!

CELTIC CLOTHESLINE!

Mcbride covers Mario!

3..!

Jim Ross: “That’s all she wrote! Michael McBride with an impressive showing here tonight!”

Huey D. Louie: "He just pinned Super Mario, now he’s playing with power JR!"

WINNER:
MICHAEL McBRIDE

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - THE KINGS

Tag Team Championship Match

[Image: Doctor%20DVille_zpshjcfbkai.jpg][Image: John%20Samuels_zpsj7pslb8i.jpg]
[Image: Chris%20Chaos_zpscme0kpih.jpg][Image: Micheal%20Graves_zpsbdgm2csx.jpg]

Special Referee - John Madison
2000 Word Limit

Tig O’Bitties: “The following is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Tag Team Championships! Introducing the challengers, Chris Chaos and Micheal Graves, collectively known as… A-X-3! ”

The arena lights dim as red strobe lights flash and fog rolls into the stage. Chris Chaos walks out to the stage wearing an AX3 t-shirt. Shortly behind him comes Micheal Graves slowly walking out of the back. Micheal is accompanied by Terry Blackstone, who starts out behind Micheal, but quickly walks to the forefront with a big smile on his face. Graves and Chaos meet up at the top of the stage. They look to each other for a moment. Chaos throws out a fist, waiting for a fist bump. Micheal tilts his head to the side looking confused by the gesture. Chaos quickly realizes that Graves is going to leave him handing, and waves him off before briskly walking down the ramp. Graves follows behind Chaos, but with a slow maniacal pace. Chaos reaches the ring first. He jumps up on the apron and walks down the side holding his arm up. Chaos climbs up to the turnbuckle and begins pointing out to the crowd and mouthing off. Graves climbs up to the apron and enters the ring without any theatrics. Graves stands in the middle of the ring almost motionless as Chaos hops off of the apron and into the ring. Chaos walks up to Graves and begins going over strategy as Graves just stands there listening.

Jim Ross: "Something has been off about Micheal Graves ever since Dolly Waters attacked him back at Warfare. We’ve heard reports of Micheal suffering from brain damage. If that’s true, you have to wonder why he would even be allowed to compete?"

Huey D. Louie: "XWF allows handicap man to pursue career in the ring. This story and more later. Back to you Jim!"

Tig O’Bitties: “And their opponents the XWF’s current tag team champions, “Doctor” Louis D’Ville and “The Senator” John Samuels. Ladies and Gentlemen...the KINGS!!!!”

The lights to the arena dim slightly as “Anti You” by Blue Stahli hits the airwaves sending the crowd into a frenzy as “Doctor” Louis D’Ville walks out of the back with one of the tag team titles around his waist and the other over his shoulder. He stops at the top of the stage for a moment before turning around and waiting a moment as “The Senator” John Samuels makes his way out of the back accompanied by one of the XWF’s Managing Partners, member of the Kings and tonight’s referee for the match Theo Pryce.

D’Ville cracks a faint smile at both men before taking the tag team title off his shoulder and proudly handing it to his partner for the evening John Samuels.

The three men walk down to the ring at a moderate pace with Samuels and D’Ville never taking their eyes off of their opponents.

Jim Ross: "AX3 has been on a rampage since their formation but tonight they will face their biggest test yet. Especially with Theo Pryce as the ref. "

Huey D. Louie: "What are you trying to insinuate J.R?”

Jim Ross: “Just that AX3 is going to have one heck of a challenge on their hands.”

Huey D. Louie: “Stop being such a Debbie Downer J.R. The KINGS are back. Thank the Gods this is exactly what the XWF needed. And Theo Pryce as one of the owners? Things are finally starting to shape up around here. "

D’Ville steps into the ring first with Samuels remaining in the corner. Both men hand over their half of the tag team titles which Theo Pryce proudly holds up into the air to the delight of the crowd before handing them over to Tig O’Bitties.

On the opposite side of the ring Chris Chaos steps through the ropes while Graves chats with Terry Blackstone.

Pryce signals for the bell which results in Chaos and D’Ville immediately locking up with each other but only for a quick second as Pryce forces them apart. Both men look at Pryce inquisitively and Pryce signals for both men to shake hands. D’Ville responds first with a puzzling look but then extends his hand which Chaos immediately slaps away. A move that causes D’Ville to retaliate instantly with a lunging clothesline that sends Chaos to the mat.

Huey D. Louie: “You see? Theo and the Kings try to put sportsmanship above all else and Chaos shows nothing but blatant disrespect.”

Jim Ross: “Oh you can’t be serious. The King’s don’t give a damn about sportsmanship.”

Chaos sits up, staring at D’Ville with a look concern. D’Ville stands over him, returning a slight smile. Chaos scoots away from D’Ville before getting back to his feet. Chaos circles D’Ville, eventually making his way back to his corner. Without taking his eyes off of D’Ville, Chaos tags in Graves. Graves enters the ring as Chaos exits to the apron. D’Ville remains in the center of the ring awaiting Graves to make the first move. Graves charges D’Ville, getting up close and personal with a silent personal space breaking staredown. D’Ville just chuckles in Graves face. Graves throws a right hand, but D’Ville blocks it! D’Ville returns with a right of his own. Graves stumbles back as D’Ville pushes forward with another right hand, and another. Graves is rocked! D’Ville grabs Graves arm and whips him into the ropes. D’Ville meets Graves on the rebound with a running elbow. Graves falls to the mat on impact! D’Ville doesn’t waste any time continuing the assault with a series of stomps to the face. Realizing that Graves mask offers some protection of blows to the head, D’Ville ends the series with a stomp to the sternum! Graves immediately sits up, no selling the offence of D’Ville. D’Ville rushes in with a knee to Graves face. Graves sits back up and quickly transitions back to his feet. Theo and D’Ville look to each other in disbelief. D’Ville and Graves lock up in the center of the ring. Graves transitions into a rear grapple, but D’Ville reverses positions with Graves. D’Ville snaps back, sending Graves crashing to the mat neck and shoulder first with a powerful snap suplex. Doc quickly jumps back to his feet, watching Graves.

Huey D. Louie: “This just in, Graves isn’t going to just sit up from that move!”

No sooner than Huey says that Graves sits up to the astonishment of D’Ville.

Jim Ross: “Looks like you spoke too soon Huey. Graves has always been a tough son of a bitch, but it’s almost like he’s a man possessed tonight. One has to wonder exactly where he’s drawing this will to fight from.

Huey D. Louie: “He puts on a scary mask and suddenly he’s The Undertaker? No, I think that the XWF needs to test this mans piss! He was hanging around with Dolly Waters for a week after all, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t get into her stash!”

Before Graves can get to his feet, D’Ville rushes in and locks him down with a rear choke hold. Chaos begins stomping his foot on the apron, trying to encourage Graves to fight out of the hold. Theo moves in to check on Graves. Graves fights his way onto all fours and then to his feet. D’Ville doesn’t release the rear choke. Graves reaches back, grabbing D’Ville by the back of the head and flips him over his shoulder, breaking the hold. Graves reaches down and grabs D’Ville by the neck with both hands, pulling D’Ville back to his feet. Graves lifts D’Ville up into the air and slams him to the mat with a two handed choke slam! Graves moves in and drops an elbow, but D’Ville rolls out of the way. D’Ville and Graves get back to their feet. D’Ville charges in with a kick to the midsection. Graves doubles over and D’Ville drops him with a DDT and quickly follows that up with a standing leg drop! D’Ville then grabs Graves and drags him to the corner. D’Ville tags in John Samuels. D’Ville props a seated Graves into the corner. D’Ville then rolls out of the ring and grabs both of Graves arms, holding him into place. Samuels paces over to the opposite corner, then rushes in with a devastating running knee! D’Ville continues to hold Graves in the corner as Samuels casually walks back into the opposite corner again. Chris Chaos begins yelling at Theo to enforce the rules while pointing to D’Ville. Theo waves him off as Samuels charges in and connects with a second running knee!

Jim Ross: “SO MUCH FOR CALLING THIS DOWN THE MIDDLE! THEO PRYCE IS DOING EXACTLY WHAT WE ALL THOUGHT HE WOULD, HE’S SERVING THE KINGS AGENDA!”

Huey D. Louie: “If you ask me, Theo is doing the XWF a favor. He’s giving AX3 a taste of their own medicine! Don’t you remember what took place in the main event last week? Graves crawled out of the middle of the ring to cost Cadryn a victory over Chris Chaos. Turnaround is fair play if you ask me!”

Samuels walks back to the other side of the ring as D’Ville continues to hold Graves in the corner. Samuels smirks and points to Chris Chaos, saying “This one’s for you” before rushing in and connecting with a third running knee! Micheal Graves looks to be unconscious at this point, but D’Ville doesn’t let go. Samuels walks back into the opposite corner again and rushes in for another running knee, but this time he is met with a spear midway in the ring! D’Ville drops Graves and rolls back into the ring, but by the time he makes it to his feet, he is met with a spear from Chaos as well! Theo rushes in, getting in Chaos’s face, and threatening a DQ. Chaos and Theo argue for a moment before Chaos backs down and backs into his corner, exiting to the apron.

Jim Ross: “Chris Chaos had seen enough, and I can’t say that I blame him!”

Huey D. Louie: “You know, AX3 aren’t nice guys, JR.”

Jim Ross: “Maybe not, but so far tonight, AX3 aren't the one’s breaking all of the rules!”

The ring is full of broken bodies but it’s Graves who is the first to stir as he slowly crawls towards Chaos who is in his corner hand extended eagerly awaiting a tag. Pryce reaches down and pulls Samuels over to the corner, nudging him through the ropes. Doc D’Ville rolls over and starts crawling towards Samuels as the latter man uses the ropes to pull himself up to a standing position. Once there he reaches out towards D’Ville who is inching closer and closer with each passing second.

SLAP!!

Jim Ross: “Here we go.”

Graves has just made the tag and Chaos hops over the ropes and makes a beeline for Samuels, knocking him off the apron with an elbow to the dome before quickly doing an about face and laying boots to Doctor D’Ville’s head as the crowd unleashes an onslaught of boos.

Theo Pryce sensing a momentum shift shoves Chaos away, a move that instantly sends Chaos into a frenzy. He gets right up in Pryce’s face. Chaos won’t back down for anyone.

Huey D. Louie: “Chaos better be careful here. He lays hands on Pryce and AX3’s chances of winning the titles go down the tubes.”

Jim Ross: “Chaos has every right to be pissed off. So far Theo Pryce’s version of “fair and balanced” has been to thwart everything AX3 does.”

Pryce points to his referee shirt, reminding the former Universal Champion that while it’s on he is untouchable.

While this is going on John Samuels pulls himself back up with the aid of the bottom rope and is now standing in the corner. Chaos shoulders Pryce aside and goes back to D’Ville who is within inches of Samuels extended hand but instead grabs the Good Doctor by the ankle and pulls him towards the center of the ring before slamming the knee down to the mat with incredible force.

D’Ville immediately rolls over and grabs at the knee in obvious pain.

Seeing this John Samuels immediately starts screaming at Chaos baiting him over to the corner. A tactic that indeed works as Chaos methodically walks over to the corner to jaw back at Samuels. Once close enough Samuels goes for a punch to Chaos’ face but Chaos blocks it and returns the favor with a headbutt to the Senator.

Jim Ross: “Great counter there by Chaos. He knew exactly what Samuels was trying to do.”

Huey D. Louie: “Did he J.R? Did he really?

As if on que D’Ville quickly gets to his feet and spins Chaos around but Chaos sensed it coming and instead lifts D’Ville up for a body slam only for D’Ville to drop right behind Chaos. Before Chaos can react D’Ville grabs hold of Chaos around the waist, rushes him into the ropes and then catches him with a rollup pin.

Pryce quickly gets down and makes a count….

1….

2….

Kickout by Chaos.

Jim Ross: “Did that count seem a little fast to you?”

Huey D. Louie: “Only if you think there is a number between 1 and 2 J.R.”

Blackstone and Graves are both screaming at Pryce as they too thought the count was a bit quick. Pryce yells back as D’Ville walks over to the corner and tags in John Samuels.

Jim Ross: “And now it’s time to see how much ring rust the former King and Universal Champion has. It’s been two years since he last wrestled in an XWF ring.”

Huey D. Louie: “Fun fact J.R. did you know that there are only three people in the history of the XWF to be both a Universal Champion and a King of the XWF and all three of them are standing in the ring right now.”

Jim Ross: “You don’t say?”

Samuels and Chaos circle each other for a few seconds before Chaos fakes out Samuels with a sudden forward motion that surprises The Senator but only for a second as Samuels lunges forward catching Chaos with a double leg takedown. Chaos though get’s back to his feet quickly and reverses Samuels attempts at a toss into the corner with one of his own. He then mounts Samuels and starts levying a barrage of punches to The Senators face.

Chaos goes for a sixth but he is pulled off by Pryce who then backs away and tells Chaos no more punches to Samuels face. Chaos looks miffed but shrugs it off and gets right back to work. Chaos grabs Samuels by the wrist pulls him from the corner and then sends him crashing to the mat with a short arm clothesline.

Chaos pulls Samuels up by the ears and an elbow to the head that leaves Samuels momentarily dazed he lifts the man up into a Gorilla Press and then steps forward allowing Samuels to come crashing down to the mat with a heavy thud.

The crowd starts to stir as a heavily bandaged John Madison comes out of the back. Madison is slowly making his way to the ring with the aid of a crutch under his left arm pit. He’s also sporting a nice neck brace and a full head bandage.

John Ross: “What is he doing out here? I thought he was injured?”

Huey D. Louie: “He is J.R. Notice the bandages and crutch? He’s here to cheer on his teammates.”

Back in the ring Chaos is lifting Samuels back up to his feet and leans in for a lock up but before he can fully engage his opponent Samuels counters with an eye rake while the ref was conveniently looking away at the slowly approaching John Madison. Chaos immediately grabs at his eyes and starts to wonder around blind which gives Samuels the opening he needs to take Chaos down with an exploder suplex. Samuels gets right back on the horse as he pulls Chaos up by his long hair and whips him into the ropes. On the rebound Chaos ducks under an attempted clothesline and after bouncing off the far ropes nails Samuels with another Spear and then the cover.

Pryce slowly makes his way down to the mat and begins the count..

1…..

2…

Kickout…

Jim Ross: “The fix is in ladies and gentlemen, Theo Pryce and the Kings have no intention of playing this fair.”

Huey D. Louie: “I ask you, what is fair anymore J.R?”

Chaos jumps up and gets in Theo's face. The two began shouting back-and-forth as John Samuels climbs to his feet. He sneaks up behind Chaos, but before we can make a move Chaos turns around and blast him with a hard right to the side of the head. Theo quickly pulls Chaos back and positions himself between the two men stopping Chaos from further assault. Samuels gets to his feet and quickly walks back to tag Doc in. Samuels reaches back for the tag, Doc reaches forward, but before their hands can collide Doc suddenly drops from the apron. Michael Graves whips Doc into the steel barricade, and rushes in with a hard knee to the sternum. Theo begins yelling at Graves to get back to his corner, as Chaos rushes in with another spear on Samuels. Graves continues his assault on Doc and begins hammering in with blows to the head. Theo steps halfway through the ropes, still yelling at Graves. Nobody seems to notice John Madison roll into the ring as Chaos lifts Samuels up on his shoulders for The Equalizer. Madison cracks Chaos in the ribs with his crutch, causing Chaos to drop Samuels and collapse to the mat. Theo conveniently ignores Madison’s blatant interference as he continues to shout at Graves.

Jim Ross: “CHRIS CHAOS JUST HAD THIS MATCH WON DAMN IT!”

Huey D. Louie: “Todays top breaking story, wrestling isn’t fair.”

John Madison continues his assault with the crutch as Samuels gets to his feet and joins in with a few well placed stomps to Chris Chaos’s head. Samuels drops to the mat and locks Chaos up in the Lone Star Lock. Madison rolls out of the ring and approaches Graves as Theo turns around. Theo seeing Chaos seemingly passed out in the Lone Star Lock calls for the bell!

DING DING DING

WINNER:
THE KINGS

Jim Ross: “THIS IS RIDICULOUS! AX3 NEVER STOOD A CHANCE AGAINST THESE NUMBERS!”

Huey D. Louie: “Speaking of numbers, here comes the rest of AX3!”

The bell rings signaling the end of the match but tensions don't seem to of subsided just yet with all four men in the ring getting in each others faces. Graves is screaming his head off at a sour faced Doc while Chaos and Samuels are nose to nose trying to get the other to back away. Suddenly Theo clubs Graves from behind which distracts Chaos allowing Samuels to smash his face in with a brutal head-butt that drops the former Universal Champion. The three King members then begin to relentlessly stomp out the downed AX3 members in the middle of the ring!

Jim Ross: “Lord almighty The Kings are stomping mudholes into Chaos and Graves...but BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP! Here comes the cavalry!”

Universal and Hart Champion's Jim Caedus and Robert Main come running down the ramp followed by Jenny Myst! Jim Caedus is running ahead of Main and slides into the ring but just as Main is about to do the same John Madison comes out of absolutely nowhere and blindsides Main with a punch to the head with brass knuckle attired fist that knocks Main out cold! Madison is about to enter the ring but Jenny Myst jumps onto his back and starts clawing at his eyes causing him to frail around erratically as he tries to get her off. Meanwhile, inside the ring, Ceadus runs up to Theo who is still stomping away at Chaos and Graves with Doc and Samuels and hits him with an earth shattering spear! Theo rolls out the ring clutching his ribs and Caedus grabs Samuels by his head and literally roars at him like an enraged beast but before he can punish John, D'Ville makes the save with a low blow the family jewels! Caedus lets go of Samuels as D'Ville spins Caedus around and sets him up for Lobotomy! The Universal Champion rolls out the ring! Meanwhile, Madison has finally managed to throw Myst off him dumping her hard on the ground where she lays holding her head which bounced off the floor, Madison then smiles as he enters the ring and stands over the beaten down and motionless Chaos and Graves alongside D'Vile and Samuel to deafening boos.

Jim Ross: “Bah Gawd, as God as my witness everything has spiraled out of control! Wait, who is that!? That's...THATS GOTTA BE TRAX!?”

Trax has just appeared out of nowhere behind the Kings in the ring by using his powers to teleport inside the ring! He immediately spins Samuels around...TRAP SILENCER!!! Samuels goes down, Theo and Doc turn around to face Trax who is smiling, backing away, however. Theo isn't gonna let Trax escape and charges at him but Trax quickly sidesteps and Theo almost goes over the ropes due to his momentum but stops himself by grabbing onto the top rope, he turns around to fac-TRAP SILENCER! This time Theo DOES go up and over the top rope! Trax and Doc are staring each other down in the ring and the fans are going crazy! The two begin to exchange blows but Trax being the physically stronger and more proficient striker out the two gains the advantage quickly and backs Doc into the ropes striking him rapidly with a flurry of punches to the ribs, Trax then backs away measuring, and attempts to go for a TRAP SILENCER, but John Madison grabs Doc's legs from outside the ring making him drop on his face on the ring canvas as Trax's foot hits nothing but air where Docs head was seconds before.

Jim Ross: “MADISON JUST SAVED D’VILLE FROM BECOMING THE LATEST VICTIM OF TRAX’S TRAP SILENCER!”

Madison then pulls Doc out the ring and Doc rubs his nose and nods at Madison thanking him, realizing that getting sent falling face first was less painful than the alternative. Caedus, Main and Jenny Myst who have all recovered roll into the ring while Samuels groggily rolls out of it from another side of the ring and regroups with Theo who has also got back to his feet outside, Madison, D'Ville at the bottom of the ramp. Myst helps her boyfriend Chaos up to his feet and Main and Caedus lift Graves up as Trax continues to stare down the retreating King members, pointing to each one of them and mouthing inaudible trash talk as they make their way up the ramp to lick their wounds. Jim Caedus then spins Trax around and the two seem to exchange heated words as Chaos, Graves, Main and Myst stand beside the Universal Champion. Suddenly Jim Caedus nods at Trax and extends a handout, Trax looks at it momentarily...before staring at Caedus and then the other AX3 members, before staring back at Caedus as he shakes his hand!

Jim Ross: "Baw Gawd! Trax shaking hands with Jim Caedus and the other AX3 members seem to approve, what does this mean? Has Trax just joined AX3!? If that's the case business has indeed picked up ladies and gentleman! We need to cut to commercial but don't go anywhere we'll be right back!"

The camera shows Trax and the AX3 members raising their fists and as The Kings watch on from the top of the ramp before the show cuts to commercials.

TV CHAMPION - THE MONSTER OF HTAED

Television Championship Match
[Image: Tidbits_zpsumrwgrpw.jpg][Image: vs_zpsr2mskhd7.gif][Image: Danny%20Imperial_zpsbtasox8c.jpg]
15 Minute Time Limit!
2000 Word Limit

Jim Ross: Well folks, this has been one explosive edition of Saturday Night Savage that I've had the honor and the privilege of calling tonight, and now things are only going to get more intense! It's time for our main event!

D. Louie: The XWF Television Championship is on the line!

Jim Ross: That's right, D, and we have a new champion defending on Savage tonight. Let's take you back to last week to show you how this all unfolded.

Quote:Danny is upset, lifts Tidbits up to his feet and reaches in for the grapple. Tidbits slips the grapple attempt and fires back with a punch to the head and a kick to the midsection. Imperial doubles over as Tidbits reaches out, lifting him up.

Tidbit of a Headache!!!

Jim Ross
“NEW CHAMPION, NEW CHAMPION! WE MAY HAVE A NEW CHAMPION RIGHT HERE!!!”

Mr. Tidbits covers Danny Imperial and hooks the leg.

THREE!!!

Winner and NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION:
Mr. Tidbits

Jim Ross: That's right folks! Mr. Tidbits, who is now known as The Monster of Htaed, defeated then champion, the current Universal Champion, Jim Caedus and Danny Imperial in a triple threat match to capture the gold. Tonight Danny Imperial is getting a shot at redemption as he looks to capture his first piece of XWF gold.

Tig O' Bitties: The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a fifteen minuet time limit... and is for... THE XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!

Tig O' Bitties: Introducing the challenger... from New York City... DANNY IMPERIAAAAAAL!

"Hail To The King" Blares through the speakers as laser multi-colored lights move haphazardly through the stadium. As the heavy guitar drops, two opposite flares shoot out from the base of the entrance. A grinning Danny Imperial walks out from behind the curtain, light on his feet. He's dressed in his usual open cotton white half-sleeved shirt, royal blue briefs, knee high black boots and open finger tape all the way up to his elbows.

He strolls down the ramp towards the ring, smugly glancing from side to side, giving Betsys in the crowd a wink as he passes them. He slides smoothly into the ring, climbing up one of the turnbuckles. He holds both hands up into the air, his ring finger and index finger bent, to create a a tri-pronged crown symbol.

He leaps off the turnbuckle, walking to the center of the ring as a blue light shines on him. He simulates a crown on his head, lifting the imaginary crown and placing it at the center of the ring. He walks back to a turnbuckle, and lies across the ropes awaiting his opponent.

The Lights begin to flicker on and off at a slow pace, gaining speed until they are almost seizure causing for about ten seconds. Suddenly they shut off leaving the arena completely silent and engulfed in darkness. Then dark purple, queen's purple, and crimson red pyro's begin to erupt down the rampway toward the ring, fans erupt in excitement, "Boo's, Cheers, and Mainly drunken slurs enjoyment. The Jumbotron flickers on...

Tig O' Bitties: ...and his opponent... being accompanied to the ring by Father Slathe... HE IS THE XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION! The Monster of Htaeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!

When suddenly the lights all around the arena explode, well at least effects make the illusion as if they did. The Monster of Htaed is smiling under his mask as the arena falls to darkness after the embers and sparks of the explosion die. "Halo" by All That Remains blasts over the PA, around the twenty-second mark when the rift from the guitar becomes more aggressive. Father Slathe steps out from behind the curtains walking slowly down the ramp with The Monster of Htaed following behind like an enslaved zombie attached to a chain. The arena lights are now flickering on and off at a medium pace until Father Slathe makes it down to ringside. Ten foot gray and purple flames erupt from the turnbuckles as Father Slathe climbs the stairs to enter the ring between the middle and top rope, The Monster of Htaed follows about three feet behind. Once inside the ring, the flames die and the lights come back on full brightness. Father Slathe stands in the center of the ring with the XWF Television Title on his right shoulder and my towing chain tether slung over his left. Father Slathe walks The Monster of Htaed over to his corner. Slathe removes a key to The Monster of Htaed's chain locked to his neck. Slathe unlocks The Monster of Htaed from his chain, gives him the command to destroy, and then exits the ring to await the bout.

Slathe hands the XWF Television title to Mika Hunt who raises it into the air, Danny and Htaed in separate corners, looking ready to finish what they started last week. Hunt calls for the bell and we're off!

15:00

Htaed and Danny lock horns in the center of the ring with Slathe's puppet getting the early advantage, sending a stiff knee to Danny's gut and whipping him hard into the turnbuckle chest first. Danny bounces back and falls down, smacking his head against the mat. Htaed stays on him, lifting Danny up and slamming him down with a belly to back suplex. Htaed mounts Danny now, and sends a series of right and left handed fists to his forehead while having his shoulders pinned to the mat with his knees.

Mika slides down

Danny escapes barely and tries getting his barrings, but Htaed quickly locks in a painful looking rolling arm bar and bends Imperial's arm back in an awkward position.

Jim Ross: In the early going, the Television Champion is in complete control of this match!"

Huey D. Louie: You're right, Jim... for once. Danny Imperial needs to just tap right now before Htaed snaps him in two. Imperial is out of his element."

13:01

Danny screams out in pain and begins dragging his way over to the ropes, trying to get a break on the devastating hold that may very well break his arm. Imperial finally slides over to the bottom rope and grabs on, yelling at Mika Hunt to force a break in the hold....

But Father Slathe smacks Danny's hand with his cane and Imperial lets go.

Jim Ross: That bastard, Father Slathe should be ejected from ringside!

Huey D. Louie: JR, it's not cheating unless you get caught, and if you ask me, it's just brilliant strategy!

Danny reaches up with his right arm and sends a few shots to Htaed's head, but they do very little damage, and actually only anger The Monster who breaks the arm bar and stands Danny up, wrenching his arm around a few times and jerking him into a shoulder block which sends Danny down on his back.

Htaed steps out onto the apron and springboards onto, and off of the top rope with a 450 splash and pins Danny after landing.

NO!

10:37

Danny gets an arm off from the mat as Father Slathe slaps the apron, screaming at Mika, calling her count a fast one. Mika warns Slathe for the first time. Htaed lifts Danny and whips him into the corner and charges at him full speed!

Jim Ross: Looks like Htaed is going for the Monster Splash!

Htaed dives in the air going for the splash, but Danny get's a boot up to The Monster's jaw just as he lands sending Htaed crashing to the mat awkwardly on his neck.

Jim Ross: What a timely counter, Louis! That may have been the end of Danny Imperial!

Danny shakes his head, trying to knock away some of the cobwebs as he stumbles from the corner and wraps his arms around Htaed's waist. His arm is visibly hurt but he's still able to get Htaed's dead wight from the mat and slams him down with an impressive german suplex. Danny rolls with Htaed and keeps his arms locked around him, lifting again, this time struggling more, and slams him with another german. Danny rolls again, still locked on and goes to lift Htaed for a third german suplex but can't and is forced to let go as he grabs at his shoulder. The dizzy Htaed tries seizing the moment, he rushes Danny with clothesline, but the challenger slides out of the way. Htaed runs at Danny and sends a dropkick, but Danny rolls out of the way. Htaed looks frustrated and goes to grab the elusive, Danny but Imperial slides away again, this time behind Htaed and rolls him up for a pin...

Htaed just barely escapes from the surprise rollup!

8:52

Both men get to thier feet and Danny lands a nice spinning back elbow with his good arm to the chin of Htaed, but as he hits the mat, Htaed holds on to the back of Danny's leg, sending him down to the mat with a Dragonscrew, and while still holding onto the leg he sends a series of kicks right into Danny's quad and then moves around to start stomping on the injured arm. Slathe screams at Htaed to finish Danny, so The Monster lifts Imperial and tucks his head under his arm.

H.D.D!

Htaed drops Danny on the back of his head with the inverted DDT and hooks his leg for the cover

Huey D. Louie: THIS JUST IN! It's all over but the crying , JR!

NO! Danny kicks out!

6:42

Slathe begins screaming at Mika again for what he calls a slow count, she warns him again. Htaed is up and smacking on his hand looking at Mika, but while distracted, Danny lifts Htaed up onto his shoulder!

Jim Ross: "KINGDOM COME THIS MAY BE OVER!"

Just as Danny goes to pin Htaed, Father Slathe jumps on to the apron and tries entering the ring- Mika ignores the cover and goes to stop Slathe. The two are screaming at one another as Danny get's up to try and get Mika's attention, but she points toward the entrance and screams for Slathe to leave.

Tig: "Ladies and gentlemen, Father Slathe has been ejected from ringside"

4:49

FROM BEHIND HTAED LIFTS DANNY INTO AN ELECTRIC CHAIR! HE GRABS DANNY BY THE HEAD AND TUCKS HIM DOWN!

D. Louis: HTAED DRIVER! IT'S OVER!"

Jim Ross: "Maybe but Htaed is struggling to sit up and hook the legs for the cover!"

4:15

Htaed finally manages to sit up and hooks one of Danny's legs...

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO! MIKA HUNT NOTICES THAT DANNY GOT A TOE FROM HIS FREE LEG ON THE ROPE! UNBELIEVABLE!

Htaed falls over, grabbing at his mask and then beating into the mat out of frustration. He jumps up and grabs Danny by the legs, dragging him away from the ropes and goes to lock in his Death Lock, but Danny kicks The Monster off from him and gets up. He runs at Htaed and grapples him quickly, lifting him into a gourbuster- dropping him on his knee. Danny covers...

NO! Htaed kicks out.

Htaed staggers up and hits Danny right in the nose with a stiff fist, Htaed hits the ropes and connects with a big boot to Danny's head, knocking him to the mat. Htaed hits the ropes again and leaps in the air, landing down on Danny with a running shooting star press and covers!

DANNY KICKS OUT!

"THIS IS AWESOME-THIS IS AWESOME!"

The crowd begins to erupt as both men are gassed,

Jim Ross: "Awesome indeed, Louis! This match has been non stop back and forth action!"

Huey D. Louie: "Yes but now all Htaed needs to do is hold on to retain his title! The time limit is almost up!"

Jim Ross: "But it doesn't look like The Monster is willing to just retain! He's going for the win!"

00:49

Htaed is slowly dragging Danny toward the turnbuckle until he is positioned right in front of the ropes. Htaed staggers his way up to the top rope and stops for a moment, catching his breath before standing and turning around.

00:05

Jim Ross: HTAED'S DYING STAR!!!!

Htaed lands on Danny with the crushing Pheonix Splash!

Jim Ross: BAH GAWD DANNY GOT HIS KNEES UP! DANNY GOT HIS KNEES UP!

Htaed landed gut first into Danny's knees!!!

00:03

Imperial rolls him up!

00:02

00:01

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

00:00

WINNER:
DANNY IMPERIAL!!!

Jim Ross: HE DID IT, HE DID IT, DANNY IMPERIAL HAS CAPTURED THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Danny Imperial stands up as the championship is handed to him. He throws his arms high into the air in victory, the crowd cheering him on. The Monster Htaed rolls out of the ring and into the arms of Father Slathe, who begins walking to the back with a disappointed look. Suddenly the unfamiler music of Savages new general manager hits.

J.T. Washington walks out to the stage clapping in support of our new TV Champion. The music dies down as J.T. begins to speak.

"I would just like to say congratulations to our new Television Champion, Danny Imperial!"

J.T. begins clapping in support once again as the crowd erupts in support of Danny Imperial.

"Danny, as the new TV Champion, I want to address both this show and that title. Under the leadership of our former general manager, Savage became a show known for wild gimmick matches and blatant abuse of power. During his stint as GM, the Television title seemed to take a back seat as it was no longer featured in the Main Event every week or defended against the highest quality talent. Moving forward, the Television Title will not only be featured in EVERY main event that Savage produces, but it will also only be defended against the highest caliber talent!

With that said, next week is going to be a very special week for Savage, because you, Danny Imperial, are going to defend that title against not one, but two men in a triple threat match! I am booking you to defend against a face of the future, and a face of the past. So let's make it official right now!

Next week on Savage...

Danny Imperial will defend his Television Championship against...

JACK CAIN

and

THOMAS NIXON!!!

The crowd erupts at the drop of Nixon's name! J.T. Washington smiles, soaking in the reaction as Savage comes to a close.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher's post:
(04-29-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-29-2017), Guppy Parsh (04-29-2017), JimCaedus (04-29-2017), John Samuels (04-29-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-29-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-01-2017), Theo Pryce (04-29-2017), Thomas Nixon (04-29-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-29-2017, 05:58 PM

If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em! Aye TRAX3?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
(04-29-2017), John Samuels (04-29-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-30-2017), Theo Pryce (04-29-2017), Vincent Lane (04-29-2017)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-29-2017, 06:43 PM

wow trax in AX3.. they still suck :P

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-29-2017), Jefferson Jackson (04-29-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-01-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-30-2017), Theo Pryce (04-29-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
(04-29-2017)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-29-2017, 07:26 PM

(04-29-2017, 05:58 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em! Aye TRAX3?

DID I join them? Or did I just see an opportunity to welcome back some over-the-hill wannabe Kings back to XWF with some complimentary super kicks to the face? I mean I even told y'all I was gonna show up tonight, fuck you thought I was looking to do?

Shrugs.

Either way, I've opted in for the go home Warfare show, if ANY of you have a problem with my actions tonight, I'm challenging ANY of you to do something about it.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
(04-29-2017), JimCaedus (04-29-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-29-2017, 08:34 PM

(04-29-2017, 05:58 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em! Aye TRAX3?

That's true, Doc.

Except, he joined the wrong team.

Work smarter, not harder.

Signed,

The Jester to The Kings™

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-29-2017), Theo Pryce (04-30-2017) [-]
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-29-2017, 08:35 PM

HA!!

Okay, Trax... Well, whether you show up to next Savage or Warfare wearing an AX3 tee shirt or you simply shared a handshake with Jim Caedus, you still picked a side tonight. The losing one, too, I'll mention since you showed up for the after party rather than the actual party.

As for your challenge? Your dance with D'Ville will come at High Stakes, my friend, where you'll finally get your piece of mind and I finally get my peace and quiet.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
JimCaedus (04-29-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2017, 08:47 PM

"Yas know what Dook. Fack you! Juss because you won tonight wif all yas cheatin, doesn't mean I'm a winner! I'ms still duh brains of dis operation, and... Um... lizard people?..."

With a glossy look in his eyes, Micheal looses consciousness and collapses to the floor. It seems that those two unprotected chair shots from Doc didn't do much to help with the brain damage that Graves was already inflicted with.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
JimCaedus (04-29-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-29-2017, 08:54 PM

Christ, Doc.

You hit him so hard he turned in to Snow.

There's no coming back from that..

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-29-2017), JimCaedus (04-29-2017) [-]
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-29-2017, 08:58 PM

"By that logic I'll make sure to set aside 5 extra Ax3 Ts for you and The Kings, Doc. Don't assume that horseshit you all pulled tonight won't go unanswered. Nice lowblow by the way, I'm gonna hafta hurt you for that. As for Trax, nothing but respect for the man."

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(04-29-2017), (04-29-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-29-2017, 10:10 PM

(04-29-2017, 08:47 PM)Micheal Graves Said:
"Yas know what Dook. Fack you! Juss because you won tonight wif all yas cheatin, doesn't mean I'm a winner! I'ms still duh brains of dis operation, and... Um... lizard people?..."

With a glossy look in his eyes, Micheal looses consciousness and collapses to the floor. It seems that those two unprotected chair shots from Doc didn't do much to help with the brain damage that Graves was already inflicted with.

Wow, Mikey. It looks those couple of shots to the melon may have concussed you a bit....

Be sure to get lots of extra shut-eye tonight to recuperate. Doctor's orders.

(04-29-2017, 08:58 PM)JimCaedus Said:

"By that logic I'll make sure to set aside 5 extra Ax3 Ts for you and The Kings, Doc. Don't assume that horseshit you all pulled tonight won't go unanswered. Nice lowblow by the way, I'm gonna hafta hurt you for that. As for Trax, nothing but respect for the man."

I'm trembling, JC.

What you're doing here is the equivilent of walking out into heavy traffic. Did you look both ways before crossing? Maybe one of your new big brothers can hold your hand.....

And you can keep the shirts, too. If you haven't noticed, the KINGS™ wear suits that cost more than any property in the community surrounding that dumpster you sleep in every night.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Theo Pryce (04-30-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Doctor Louis D'Ville's post!
(04-29-2017)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-29-2017, 10:31 PM Thumbs Up  re:SAVAGE Saturday Night 04-29-2017 -->

(04-29-2017, 10:20 PM)Michael McBride Said: "You should have caved Grave's skull in Doc."

No reason not letting him live to die another day, Mister McBride!

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2017, 11:16 PM

That was Savage!

Best Savage ever.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-29-2017, 11:20 PM

Doc.. u should of bit his ear off ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-29-2017)
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-29-2017, 11:29 PM

"Did somebody say I get two toys instead of one?! Jackson, get the streamers, I'll get the party hats, it's time to partayyyy!"

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Imperial's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-29-2017), JackCain (04-30-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-30-2017)
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-30-2017, 02:20 AM

(04-29-2017, 08:35 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: HA!!

Okay, Trax... Well, whether you show up to next Savage or Warfare wearing an AX3 tee shirt or you simply shared a handshake with Jim Caedus, you still picked a side tonight. The losing one, too, I'll mention since you showed up for the after party rather than the actual party.

As for your challenge? Your dance with D'Ville will come at High Stakes, my friend, where you'll finally get your piece of mind and I finally get my peace and quiet.

Heh, just like my boy Joshua took down the aged legend Klitschko last night I'm going to finally take you down Doc, difference is I'm not gonna need 11 rounds to do it.

My only request? No gimmicks, no offense to Chaos but I don't want to beat you in a casket match or some bullshit like that.Straight up win by pin or submission, that way there is no debate, and tell your boys to stay in the back, because if I catch a whiff of ANY of 'em the match is getting thrown out the window and I'm just gonna take every motherfucker I see out...by any means necessary.

Traxs eyes momentarily glow amber, his power surging through him, before reverting back to their normal hue.

Ya feel me?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Super Mario (05-01-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-30-2017)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2017, 02:30 AM

The black guy doesn't want any thugs.

Whodda thunk?
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-30-2017, 03:03 AM

(04-30-2017, 02:20 AM)TRAX Said: Ya feel me?

Like a warm summer breeze.

I assure you, my dearest friend, you will have nothing to fret over as far as the involvment of my fellow KINGS™ in our most exclusive session. I, too, would hate to cause any confusion or debate afterwards as to who the better man is.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-30-2017, 04:45 AM

(04-30-2017, 02:20 AM)TRAX Said:
tell your boys to stay in the back, because if I catch a whiff of ANY of 'em the match is getting thrown out the window

Sounds like a great idea. We will now also be enforcing that same logic for every match involving you and your fellow AX3 members. From now until I decide otherwise.

Brilliant idea Trax. I'm make sure everyone, especially your new friends in AX3 know it was your idea. I want you to get all the credit for it.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-30-2017), Super Mario (05-01-2017)
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2017, 06:02 AM

(04-29-2017, 05:38 PM)J.T. Washington Said:
DING DING DING

WINNER:
THE KINGS

(04-29-2017, 08:58 PM)JimCaedus Said:

"So either this dumb son of a bitch doesn't know what 'logic' means, or one of the A's in AX3 stands for amnesia because those other two fuckers seemed to conveniently forget important details in the lead-up to the match."

"Either way: Scoreboard."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Samuels's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-30-2017)
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-30-2017, 06:21 AM

(04-30-2017, 04:45 AM)Theo Pryce Said:
(04-30-2017, 02:20 AM)TRAX Said:
tell your boys to stay in the back, because if I catch a whiff of ANY of 'em the match is getting thrown out the window

Sounds like a great idea. We will now also be enforcing that same logic for every match involving you and your fellow AX3 members. From now until I decide otherwise.

Brilliant idea Trax. I'm make sure everyone, especially your new friends in AX3 know it was your idea. I want you to get all the credit for it.

Ha OK firstly man they're not my "fellow AX3 members". Incase you haven't noticed MOST of the people who aren't in your boyband are against you, you know thats what was bound to happen you come back threatening to take all the titles and step on everyones throats. I may of "sided" with AX3 on Savage but you know the term "Enemy of my enemy.." right? I am still very much my own person.

Which brings me to my next point, I have never and will never expect or want anyone to assist me in my matches so your pathetic new little rule doesn't bother me, I relish in a fair fight and despise cheap tactics and interferences, can you and your boys say the same? Judging from Savage clearly not.

Hows your face by the way? That was a nasty bump you took when I trap silenced your ryan gosling looking ass outta the ring like the gold covered piece of shit worthless trash you are.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr Killjoy's post!
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-30-2017, 06:38 AM

Look at this ladies and gentlemen the black Sean Spicer spitting alternative facts left and right.

Black Spice Said:Ha OK firstly man they're not my "fellow AX3 members". Incase you haven't noticed MOST of the people who aren't in your boyband are against you, you know thats what was bound to happen you come back threatening to take all the titles and step on everyones throats.

What I actually said was:

(04-23-2017, 04:25 PM)Theo Pryce Said: Now I want to speak directly to the current champions of the XWF. Jim Caedus, Dolly Waters, Mr. Tidbits and Robert Main. For the moment, the singles titles that you all possess may remain right where they are but make no mistake about it, they are staying with you for the time being only because we are allowing it. You see one of the perks of being The Kings™, as well as having a 50% ownership stake in the company is that we get title shots whenever we want them. All I have to do is make a phone call to the General Managers and any or all of you can find yourselves in a match with us. So, enjoy the gift of our hospitality while it lasts. Because it may not last forever.

To the XWF roster as a whole, The Kings™ have very specific goals in mind and so long as you stay out of our way you may consider yourselves safe. However, in the event that you end up in our crosshairs I suggest you run as far and as fast as you possibly can because there is no corner of this planet that we cannot find you and take you apart. So, do yourselves a favor, stay out of our way and you won't have to worry about us.

That sure as shit doesn't sound like us coming after anyone's titles or stepping on anyone's throats. Especially since I very literally said the exact opposite of that.

Now regarding the new "Trax Rule" The Kings™ are perfectly happy winning fights without interference. We've all done it many, many times. Including last night. Were you not paying attention when AX3 was trying to blatantly break the rules left and right? If it weren't for me calling shit right down the middle who knows what kind of anarchy that match would have turned into.

As for my face it's fine thank you very much. Nothing some nice skin creams won't fix. You should try it, then again save your money, there is nothing on this planet save for a Face Off style full on replacement that will save that ugly mug that you call a face. Seriously. It looks like newly laid down tar with a sprinkling of brillo pad.

Any thing else you want to throw my way? By all means, I've enjoyed this impromptu batting practice you lazy bitch.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(04-30-2017), Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-30-2017), John Samuels (04-30-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (05-01-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-30-2017, 07:21 AM

"Christ, I hope that isn't your A-game boys: Doc pathetically falling back on road safety like the ass soccer mom he is and antiquated insults no longer relevant to my current financial status, Samuels outsmarting his own white-washed black ass apparently not capable of understanding that threats/predictions pertaining to the future mean just that, the future...details John, details ya rusty ignorant fuck-up. I thought you 4 were gonna be a challenge? Having to whip you in those balloon heads of yours with my cock tryin' to knock the Alzheimer's free isn't what I'd call a challenge, it's entertaining. And if I were you...I'd save up my shit talking for when it matters, you're gonna need it. Holy SHIT are you gonna need it."

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimCaedus's post:
(04-30-2017)
John Madison Offline
i want all of the belts on me

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2017, 07:23 AM

I, "John Madison" will not interfere in the Kings TM matches. You have my word

[Image: bsz3FUZ.png]

107 - 1 (Lost to Theo only because I have a shit fetish)
Second Greatest Wrestler Of All Time
King of the XWF

Current Events:
*Beat the Universal Champion*
*Beat the number one contender for the Universal Title*
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Madison's post:
Theo Pryce (04-30-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-30-2017, 07:31 AM

(04-29-2017, 11:29 PM)DannyImperial Said: "Did somebody say I get two toys instead of one?! Jackson, get the streamers, I'll get the party hats, it's time to partayyyy!"

The only playin' you'll be doin' is on your Golden Harp up to Heaven, kid. That's if I leave you any fingers left to play it.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JackCain's post:
Imperial (04-30-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-30-2017, 07:38 AM

(04-30-2017, 07:21 AM)JimCaedus Said: "Christ, I hope that isn't your A-game boys: Doc pathetically falling back on road safety like the ass soccer mom he is and antiquated insults no longer relevant to my current financial status, Samuels outsmarting his own white-washed black ass apparently not capable of understanding that threats/predictions pertaining to the future mean just that, the future...details John, details ya rusty ignorant fuck-up. I thought you 4 were gonna be a challenge? Having to whip you in those balloon heads of yours with my cock tryin' to knock the Alzheimer's free isn't what I'd call a challenge, it's entertaining. And if I were you...I'd save up my shit talking for when it matters, you're gonna need it. Holy SHIT are you gonna need it."

This is your brain in drugs. Any questions?

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2017, 07:54 AM

(04-30-2017, 07:21 AM)JimCaedus Said: "Christ, I hope that isn't your A-game boys: Doc pathetically falling back on road safety like the ass soccer mom he is and antiquated insults no longer relevant to my current financial status, Samuels outsmarting his own white-washed black ass apparently not capable of understanding that threats/predictions pertaining to the future mean just that, the future...details John, details ya rusty ignorant fuck-up. I thought you 4 were gonna be a challenge? Having to whip you in those balloon heads of yours with my cock tryin' to knock the Alzheimer's free isn't what I'd call a challenge, it's entertaining. And if I were you...I'd save up my shit talking for when it matters, you're gonna need it. Holy SHIT are you gonna need it."

"Rusty? Boy do you have that right. Although if I remember correctly, my rusty ass had your boy Chaos twisted up like a Piccasso painting at the end of that match. Tell me something, did we really scare you that much that you're already bending over and presenting, hoping that some savior will come along in the future to pull our triumphant cocks from your submissive assholes? I can respect admitting weakness but Jesus Christ boy, you could've waited at least a couple more days to not totally blow your cover. "

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Samuels's post:
Theo Pryce (04-30-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-30-2017, 08:17 AM

(04-30-2017, 07:38 AM)Theo Pryce Said:

"Just one: isn't that supposed to be 'brain ON drug's'? Next time take a breath, count to ten, THEN try comin' at me, dipshit.

As for you John, yes, you're correct, your crew did indeed defeat Graves and Chaos even if it did take less than honorable means for you all to do so. You believe me to be scared? Yes, that explains why I'm talking to you now of my own free will...because you frighten me so. Johnny, I'd recommend you, Doc, Theo and Madison choose much more ample avenues of attack than revealing your own fears by projecting upon a man who's dick is stiffening at the thought of gettin' you all in the ring. I mean, c'mon, that shit is textbook what you're pullin', like a cheatin bitch blamin' her man for her own infidelity. Lies...they don't work against me. They also aren't worth my time. See you in the ring...eventually... Oh, you may now fire flacidly back if you so wish; you're so adept at self delusion I'm sure it'll make ya feel all warm and cozy inside, like this fat dick up your black ass every time I respond."

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2017, 08:49 AM

"Well if you just ain't the king of pattin' yourself on the back. Are you really what passes for a universal champion around this shit hole these days? I mean goddamn I figured Gilmour being champ was a joke but that title's lineage has taken a nosedive and looks like it finally hit rock bottom. You keep priding yourself on all this yapping, but you're not really saying much of anything are you? I mean, you getting horny at the thought of getting all physical with the boys and I is your fantastic retort? Congratulations, you're every fifteen year old girl in America. Run along and keep dreaming about butt chugging a Kings™ Spermarita, this will involve you when we decide it involves you."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-30-2017, 10:03 AM

(04-30-2017, 08:17 AM)JimCaedus Said:
(04-30-2017, 07:38 AM)Theo Pryce Said:

"Just one: isn't that supposed to be 'brain ON drug's'? Next time take a breath, count to ten, THEN try comin' at me, dipshit.

As for you John, yes, you're correct, your crew did indeed defeat Graves and Chaos even if it did take less than honorable means for you all to do so. You believe me to be scared? Yes, that explains why I'm talking to you now of my own free will...because you frighten me so. Johnny, I'd recommend you, Doc, Theo and Madison choose much more ample avenues of attack than revealing your own fears by projecting upon a man who's dick is stiffening at the thought of gettin' you all in the ring. I mean, c'mon, that shit is textbook what you're pullin', like a cheatin bitch blamin' her man for her own infidelity. Lies...they don't work against me. They also aren't worth my time. See you in the ring...eventually... Oh, you may now fire flacidly back if you so wish; you're so adept at self delusion I'm sure it'll make ya feel all warm and cozy inside, like this fat dick up your black ass every time I respond."

I'm just going to throw out there that the good doctor plans on being at the May 12 Savage. So, if ANYONE feels like there's something to prove anywhere... Or if there's.... Ohhh! Gee willy!!

Oh, JC, if there was a way you could actually prove your worth as UNIVERSAL Champion......

Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-30-2017, 10:12 AM

"FUCK! GODDAMNIT! COCKSUCKING BITCH FUCK!

...oh wait. Wrong obscure room for shouting. Carry on."

Dolly leaves.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2017, 10:24 AM

Terry Blackstone: "I would just like to say that I want my clients​ prior comments stricken from the record. Micheal entered this match with serious injuries, that were only further exacerbated by the dirty tactics that the Kings employed in this match. Michael will be taking his 30-day suspension in stride, and plans to return at high stakes at 100% both mentally and physically.

As far as the Kings are concerned, tonight you may have won the battle, but this war is far from over.

Dolly Waters, while I will admit that Micheal's obsession with you is somewhat... Disturbing. Please make no mistake in understanding that this will all cultivate with Michael capturing his first title in the modern era of the XWF."
Hate Post Like Post
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-30-2017, 10:43 AM

Father Slathe: "Bahahaha, seems Htaed's powers are too much for Mr. Tidbits as of now. All well, we shall return when he is ready to control his rage and violence. XWF this is not the last of The Truth, we will return..."

Purple and gray smoke with electricity appear around Father Slathe. As it fades away the image of Slathe is gone as well.

OOC: Great Fucking Savage, sorry to Danny for not being able to bring my A game but real life shit occurred. My GF is going to be having surgery and she needs my one hundred right now before. Nothing too major, she will be put under though so her anxiety is kind of high. Hopefully, it will be no longer than a month. Congrats to everyone and the show was balls and titties!

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Monster of Htaed's post:
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

04-30-2017, 10:45 AM

Think it over.

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-30-2017, 11:00 AM

(04-30-2017, 08:17 AM)JimCaedus Said:
(04-30-2017, 07:38 AM)Theo Pryce Said: This is your brain in drugs. Any questions?

You are so right Jim. How silly of me. You'll have to excuse that minor slip up. You see I was out celebrating The Kings™ victory last night with the fellas. Throwing back shots of whiskey like I were Jim Caedus at an all you can swallow bukake buffet. I guess I had one too many. It happens. We had a lot to celebrate seeing as how according to you and the rest of the backwards cousin fuckers you call stablemates The Kings™ are just relics of a bygone era unfit to compete with the fresh faces of the XWF and yet despite all the odds being stacked against us old timers we walked out victorious just like we said we would. Just like we will continue to do because, and here is my favorite part Jim. We are better than you. We are better than you and Graves and Chaos and Main and Trax and every other wrestler on this roster that hopes to one day consider themselves within arms distance of what The Kings™ have accomplished. And make no mistake about it Jim. This isn't me patting myself on the back like some people do when they rant incoherently. This is me just stating the facts because apparently you all thought we were just fucking around when we told you the kind of fight you were in for. It's one your boys didn't win last night. It's one they won't win in the future. So do yourselves a favor and get off our battlefield. You aren't ready for this war.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
JackCain (04-30-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-30-2017, 03:08 PM

(04-30-2017, 02:44 PM)Michael McBride Said:
(04-30-2017, 10:24 AM)Micheal Graves Said:
Terry Blackstone: "I would just like to say that I want my clients​ prior comments stricken from the record. Micheal entered this match with serious injuries, that were only further exacerbated by the dirty tactics that the Kings employed in this match. Michael will be taking his 30-day suspension in stride, and plans to return at high stakes at 100% both mentally and physically.

As far as the Kings are concerned, tonight you may have won the battle, but this war is far from over.

Dolly Waters, while I will admit that Micheal's obsession with you is somewhat... Disturbing. Please make no mistake in understanding that this will all cultivate with Michael capturing his first title in the modern era of the XWF."

"Michael Graves is a dead man walking. I would suggest that all that are associated with him get miles away from his pedophile ass. That's my only warning."

"Mr. McBride, while I can relate to your feelings towards Michael Graves and his interactions with Dolly Waters as of late. I must implore you to consider the fact that Michael is currently suffering from a traumatic brain injury. Said injury has thoroughly impacted his judgment and motor skills. I ask for you to not hold Michaels recent actions against him. Please remember that his behavior is the result of a medical issue.

Moving forward, I expect nothing less than 100% full support from the roster in these trying times."
Hate Post Like Post
Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2017, 03:32 PM

(05-05-2017, 03:22 PM)BasIc biTch doCtor josHua reno Said: Who the fuck is this ? Where's my man Kato?

First of all, I don't appreciate you using that slur. Now as far as "your boy Kato" is concerned. He packed his bags and bailed due to creative differences that we're not going to get into, but feel free to follow his tear tracks right out the door.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arnold “Chubby” Fletcher's post:
Dick E. (05-05-2017)
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-05-2017, 05:00 PM

Hey, fuck head how about you crawl back into whatever hole you came from.
Don't start shit you can't back up. And don't say you'll"fuck me up OOC"
You're probably some pre-pubescent man-child who lives in the basement of his parent's house.
So shut your mouth and know your place in the pecking order.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
Dick E. Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-05-2017, 05:09 PM

"What the fuck does OOC mean? You speaking in code now?"

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post