Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Return of the King
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-22-2017, 03:16 PM

SMACK!!

XWF Xtreme Champion and Xtremely Smug Skunt Dolly Waters goes down like the tween tramp that she is. Falling next to Dolly's half conscious body is the metal chair Theo Pryce used to knock her out.

Fucking young people. Pryce remarks as helps Doc D'Ville to his feet.

Hello Dolly. You may or may not be able to actually comprehend what I'm saying on account of the dent I just left in your head but if by chance you can hear me allow me to formally introduce myself. The name is Theo Pryce. You've probably heard of me before and if you haven't well...then we know you're lying.

Here's the deal. That title you currently have belongs to the Kings, like every title in this place. One way or another every single belt in the XWF will be around the waist of a King. So how about you do the smart thing for once in your life and lay there and let this happen like you do whenever Daddy Waters comes homes smelling of cheap booze and cigarettes.

Pryce looks around and motions for the ref who had been patiently waiting over by the corner to come in and make the count.

As the ref kneels down Theo not so gently places his shoe atop Dolly's kneck.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Jefferson Jackson (04-22-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-22-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Jefferson Jackson (04-22-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-22-2017, 05:35 PM

oh whoa whoa there buddy. I have absolutely zero interest in this title as it is below me but as the most recent former Universal champion, the universal belt is going around my waist. I am the king of this place until proven otherwise so if you have any sites set on anything that has to do with my business you're going to have to go through me first. No have fun taking the belt off of a 13 year old I have bigger matters to attend to
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-22-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Chris Chaos's post!
Dolly Waters (04-22-2017)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-22-2017, 08:04 PM

Dolly kicks out, takes Theodore's foot from her neck and latches onto the tendon above his heel with her teeth. She bites down with a force that brings gayboi to his knee as a tear forms from the corner of his eye while he shouts out in agony.

Dolly growls and shit, pulling her head back as the sound of Theo's flesh ripping can be heard and visualized by the blood starting to soak the back of his dress pants. Theo finally kicks backs and gets Dolly off from his leg.

She stands and spits blood in Chaos' face just before bitchsmacking him and flinching causing Chaos to fall over. D'Ville just shakes his head and helps the mortified looking Theo up, knowing damn well what a super cunt Dolly is.

Fucking gay people. she says looking at Theo.

next time better bring a gun, whore.

She walks over to Theo reaching in his pocket and pulling out a wad of money. She thumbs out about three hundred dollars and tosses the rest on the ground.

looks like lunch is on you your majesty. Damn I'm glad the queens are back.

Dolly grabs her belt and leaves.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Super Mario (04-22-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-23-2017)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-23-2017, 04:03 AM

A biter? Who know that little lady was a biter? She looked so sweet and innocent under all that padding and make up. Did you know Doc?

I did not.

Oh well. Next time we'll have to use one of those face guards. You know that one's I'm talking about. Brown with some metal over the teeth. Anyway... Pryce pauses for a moment and hobbles over to Chaos. Blood still running down the back of his ankle.

As for you Chris Chaos, self proclaimed King of this place. I understand that you want to make a name for yourself here. Much like Doc and I did long before you ever walked through the doors of the XWF. I can appreciate that, I respect that I really do. But calling yourself a King? You hold no titles. Are not a number one contender for any titles and you've never held the crown. Something each one of the real Kings have done. The only thing you are the King of Mr. Chaos is your only little fantasy land. Tell Zelda I said hello.

Without thinking Theo kicks Chaos across the face with the same foot that is all bloodied, an action that forces him to grimace in pain as he then is forced to use the nearby wall to prevent him from falling down.

Let's get the fuck out of here before Biter McBitchface comes back for seconds. I need to go get a fucking Rabies shot.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-23-2017)