Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 01:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
One more time..
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-21-2017, 10:45 PM

One more time..

Cadryn turns on the TV just in time to see Chris Chaos running off at the cockholster about how boring he thinks Cadryn is, and yada, yada, Wikipedia, I’m the best, kiss my ass, you’re a , blah blah.

Quote:Ummm.....I actually have been spending the last week kicking your ass. You attacked me from behind, and I outsmarted you. Not only did I put you in a hospital but I out-witted you too. You fell into my trap, yet I am the one having a problem combating you? Do you listen to yourself when you talk to yourself?

.......Idiot.

But, that wasn't all."

You bad. Kill yourself.

Quote:Lies. I am 28-7-2 and out of those 37 matches, 28 of them have been just like you. People who aren't on my level, never will be on my level, and flat out don't deserve to breath my air. The 7, they either cheated or got lucky, need I remind the world AGAIN that I haven't been cleanly since AUGUST? The 2 draws.....well, like you so elegantly put it Cadryn....."You win some, and you lose some". Getting a draw decision against me is abou as much of a win as pinning me 1-2-3. It's few and far between. So before you get your head too big for your undersized body, take a look at the facts."

You bad. Kill yourself.

Quote:"Okay. Do you even listen when someone else shoots? Or are you trapped in your own personal little world? The ONLY thing that matters in this company, besides winning and holding belts, is the record attached to your name. Graves fault a valiant fight, and sure you could argue that I had some help......but I won, and I KEPT my title. That is all anyone will remember. You can justify it however you need to to sleep better at night, but it's just not true. I aligned with him because I brought out something in him that night that he had long since put away. What I did, joining AX3, was a business move. It is called advancing your career. Something you would know nothing about. I have been in AX3 for less than a week and they already look to me as their leader. What does that say? 3 of the top men in this business look at me as their superior. What do they look at you as?

........my point exactly."

You bad. Kill yourself.

Quote:"Yeah, if your show is QVC. You're charisma is about as high as a nursing home bingo day. Your charm is that of a inbred halfwit. Cadryn, if XWF had guys like you at the top, they wouldn't be open more than 6 more months. People would rather watch Golf on loop than watch you headline this company's shows. And you know, I think you know that is true. Is that why you keep reminding me every time you talk about how your charm and charisma are so high? What are you covering for?"

You bad. Kill yourself.

I'm kidding, Chris.

But seriously, kill yourself.

I see that you were scared enough to try and slide one more promo in under the radar. Well, I saw it, and to say the least, I'm unimpressed. All you did was pretend like what I was saying had no merit. It's sad, honestly. I would expect of a man of your caliber to be able to come up with something more creative. But, I understand. I would fear me too, if I were you. I brought the thunder when all you could bring was the same lame ass Wikipedia related bullshit that you bring, week in and week out. I said I wasn't going to aim to be funny, but this time around I figured I'd let a little comedy slip in. Seeing as how I have to be entertaining enough for the both of us, that is. You're bland, you're hollow, you're vague, and you're translucent. With that being said, I'm not gonna lengthen an already amazing promo, by diluting it with bullshit.

Have a good night, Mr. Chaos.

I'll see you in that beautiful contraption they created just for us, kitten.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
JimCaedus (04-22-2017), Muddy Waters (03-16-2018) [-]