Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Death of a salesman
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-21-2017, 09:52 PM

Random and Gary are found sitting outside of a Whole Foods harassing the hipster customers when Gary asks Random....

Gary: "When you think of the word Doctor Psycho what do you think of?"

Random: "You?"

Gary: "No I am sorry sonny I didn't get my PH.D. I was kicked out of the program for fornicating with the cadavers more than the allotted time allowed us too. What can I say I am a marathon runner. When I think of Dr.Psycho I think of someone who got his doctorate at the University of Pheonix Online. Someone who probably touches many different children of all ages and has a van full of candy.

Random: "Jesus Christ! Why did I even hire you? You are literally just bat shit wrapped in a psychotic burrito eaten by Charles Manson, shitted out and then stepped on by a schizophrenic, that's you schizo shoe shit."

Gary: "Woah! What's with you today blossom? Someone piss in your cereal?"

Random: "No Gary, I am just tired is all, I am sorry I have been having these crazy dreams lately. I can't explain them but it's like I've experienced it all before."

Gary: " What on earth do you mean?"

Random lights a bowl filled with crushed up percs and weed then sits down upon the sidewalk to answer Gary.

Random: "Exactly, what on earth? [Gary gives a puzzled look but allows Random to finish.] I haven't got the slightest idea where I am from, where I might have come from, who my family is, my friends are, or what I even am. I transform Gary, what the fuck is that?"

Gary: "What.....what do you mean you transform?"

Random: "Are you fucking kidding me? Have you not noticed?"

Gary: "I just thought you were having a really intense seizure. I didn't want to make it my business. But that sounds like some extraterrestrial shit [Gary gets really close to Random's face and with a stern voice asks] Are you an extraterrestrial?"

Random: "Gary, chill, I have no idea what I am, let just forget about it."

Gary: "Well at least tell me about these dreams."

Random: "The sky is red, the dirt is a darker red, and there is fire and heat but I am not hot. People are screaming and pleading while they are being tortured. But they aren't good people. They are rapists, murderers, they are criminals Gary. And I am the one torturing them and I enjoy it. Then suddenly a beam of light crashes down upon me and I am violently sucked up into the sky and everything goes white and I wake up in a panic."

Gary stands behind Random with a spear in his hands ready to plunge it into his back.

Gary: "Alien!"

Gary goes to impale Random but Random quickly rolls out of the way.

Random: "Gary!? What are you doing?!

Gary: " You're an alien! I have my proof now! Your dreams are memories and you're from some demonic hell like planet and your here to take over the human race. You never consider yourself as a human and you talk of the earth as a foreign place for you, because YOU'RE AN ALIEN! DIE!"

Random: "Gary stop!"

Gary: "Die space scrub!"

Gary charges Random with his spear but Random steps out of his path, grabs the spear, and impales Gary through his back and out his chest. Gary collapses to his knees, Random runs over to hold Gary up.

Random: "Gary, no! Why?! Why did you make me do this? Why couldn't you just shut your crazy ass up and be okay with me being me?....your friend."

Gary: "Oh no, no Random don't beat yourself up. This...this is okay. It's my time my sweet child. I have taught you a lot but I never taught you to no assume your friends are aliens and attack them with spears. This is what happens Random, this is what happens when you accuse your friends of being aliens and then attack them. I am sorry my sweet prince, I must leave you now Cough* cough*"

Gary's eyes roll back into his head as he goes limp in Random's arms. Random gently shuts his eyes the rest of the way for him and lays him down softly on the ground. He stands up and walks away into the sunset. The camera fades with him.

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-21-2017)