Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 01:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Savage Rp
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-21-2017, 09:50 PM

Mezian stand looking at his phone watching and listening to what John Blaq has to say.He seems unimpressed. He quietly ends the video and places his phone in his pocket.He looks at the xwf camera.

John, John, John I'm here in Boston, in my room when I get a notification.
I open it and its a promo from you.Personally, I'm excited as hell to see what you say. I mean if you are who you say you are this must be fucking epic. So I open the promo and I watch with unrivaled anticipation.But, there I am waiting for this awesome paly on words and extravagant storytelling; with subtle nuances of comedy.
What do I get? Gay jokes, talk about cognitive function of an eight-year-old. Come on seriously? I know what is expected of grown men on the internet to call each other "fags' and talk about each others mothers. You are better than this, you are better than the other post-pubescent assholes who still live with their mother that work here.
I digress though, something else I am perturbed about is the whole 'Angry Black Guy" thing. Dave Chappelle called he and Charlie Murphy they want their gimmick back.I mean don't get me wrong it works for you, it really does. I just expect more ya know? Who are you calling the cultural appropriator here? My dude get over yourself. But like you said it will all be determined in the ring.Also
If you ever mention my mother again in a promo I will find you and peel ever inch of your skin off of your body like a goddamn onion.

Mezian walks over to the nice couch on the other side of the room and rubs his shoes on it

Oh And One More Thing........

FUCK YOU AND YOUR COUCH NUKKA

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mezian's post:
JimCaedus (04-22-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-21-2017)