Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 01:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
More like cum-ite, amiright?
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-21-2017, 08:56 PM

With eyes closed, John Blaq kneels in the center of the quaint dojo.

His palms are pressed together, shaking ever so slightly.

Bodies flail and fly about him, the agonizing screams of his fellow practitioners are nearly deafening.

But he does not falter. Not a bead of sweat, not a furled brow, not even a clenched jaw.

He is at peace.

The martial arts were not a subject he took lightly. Years of grueling work and studying had lead him to this day. Today he would finally become the man he always knew he could be.

The cries of the men grow more faint as Blaq quietly hums to himself.

"Enough!" - a voice calls out, widening Blaq's eyes.

"Ahhh, Blaq-san. You have awoken! The day has finally come, are you ready for... the cumite!?"

Blaq bows his head and lets out an emphatic "Hyah!"

"Good, good. This will be no ordinary cumite... this one will test your resolve against 50 men! You take your position, and they will surround you with their throbbing erections and you shall take each penis down your throat and finish it with the skill and precision of a shinobi deathstrike."

..."nigga what?"

Perplexed, the sensei offers his hand out to Blaq.

"My son, to defeat your enemy you must first learn his greatest strengths and turn them into his most exploitable weaknesses. To defeat Mezian you must learn to think and do as Mezian does. You must become..."

"a delusional fuckin' cocksucker? hell naw you got me fucked up master wong. why don't you just teach me how to choke this nigga using the force or some shit? or seppuku his ass? only thing me standing around suckin' 50 dicks on camera gonna do is give colton kato friction burns on his surgically created microcock.

"The first rules of this dojo is to never underestimate your opponent!"

"i thought the first rule of the dojo was to never talk about the dojo? explains why there's always the same four niggas in here. yo general tso with all due respect, you ain't never seen a more mentally challenged ass ralph macchio looking motherfucker in your whole life. mezi-san looks like hes spending more time waxin' off than he does maintaining the cognitive function of your average 8 year old. ive seen some stupid shit in my day but this transcultural motherfucker is a clog dance away from culturally appropriating the whole goddamn planet.

you know what though? in a way i kind of feel sad for this amoeba brained subhuman. if it werent for colton kato bending the rules so he could grind his axe with me, mezian might not be in this position. he might have the week off, sipping pina coladas on a beach with a hentai magazine, tongue bathing a pair of his momma's soiled panties.

but instead, he gets to get into the ring with me and experience what getting buttfucked sideways by a pair of size 9s feels like. if the mouthy little cocksucker didnt start flapping his dick holster i mightve even stepped in a bucket of lube for him first but now he's just getting raw leather.

A man approaches John Blaq and drops his pants, revealing a semi erect penis that he begins to stroke.

"are you out of your goddamn mind?"

In one swift motion, Blaq leaps up and kicks the man in the testicles, sending him crashing to the floor. Before he can stop to celebrate however, the doors to the dojo swing wide open and wave after wave of naked men charge in stroking their erect penises.

John Blaq crouches down into his fighting stance as the men circle him.

He surveys the crowd in front of him and then slowly peers over each shoulder.

The men snarl and jeer with lust in their eyes for John Blaq.

Blaq closes his eyes and begins to hum again.

The men strike!

In a flurry of punches and kicks, John Blaq systematically castrates each man, slowing his onslaught only to dodge errant streams of semen from the men who cant stop themselves from cumming too fast. Ironically, these particular losers all bear a striking resemblance to Mezian.

Blaq opens his eyes to see one man slowly crawling away, leaving behind a snail trail of blood from his groin. Blaq flips the man over with his foot and places it atop the man's chest and looks into the camera.

"Mezian! oh baby what is you doing? no sweetie, you can't really get in front of these cameras and pretend like you think you can whoop on my ass like that and expect me to just ignore it. you may be an unwitting pawn in all this, but you need to step back and reconsider whether or not you're mentally competent to step inside the ring. there are these things called levels, mezi. my level is reserved for champions and literal demigods. your level is basically the junk drawer where you keep toenail fungus coupons and expired condoms that you never had a chance of using in the first place.

you think my end is nigh huh? i think the only thing we're going to be ending here is the perception that you have an IQ higher than a toilet bowlful of afterbirth. and just like the lumpy, unwanted fetus you are, im going to end your miserable life with understated brutality, after which i will pitch you into a garbage bin when your fleeting moments of existence will be shared with a half eaten slice of pizza and a tennis shoe with dog shit on the bottom.

but dont blame me mez, im just doing what i have to do. when you've got shit streming down your legs and your nerves are sending waves of vomit out of your incompetent mouth, i want you to remember that cato did this to you, not me. he made you the sacrificial lamb. so after your estate has sprinkled your ashes in the plains of kentucky, where apparently north american nursery rhymes are a big thing, go ahead and have them sue the shit out of kato for your wrongful, but hilarious, death.

oh, and when you make it down to hell, tell jim caedus' career i said hello. he oughta remember me.

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Whyte's post:
Mezian (04-21-2017), Vincent Lane (04-22-2017)