Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Lead Me Home..
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-21-2017, 08:40 PM

Lead Me Home..

The sounds of telemetry can be heard echoing through the halls of the local hospital here in New York City. Cadryn, under the explicit instructions of who he thought was Jefferson Jackson, hopped a plane to New York arriving in time to speak to JJ about his title aspirations, before Warfare had ended. As the entire world witnessed, it was all just a cleverly laid plan by Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst to ambush Cadryn when he least suspected it. Bloody, bruised, and broken, Cadryn was rushed to the ER where he is currently recovering. Luckily for him, the beating, albeit severe, wasn't enough to force him out of action.

Natalie, by his side the entire time, has been nothing but supportive. We find the two together in Cadryn’s room. Conversing casually about the events that unfolded. The essence of excellence looks to be in good spirits after the beating he suffered at the hands of Chris Chaos.

Natalie: He called you a “Hillbilly Bitchfish”..

Natalie and Cadryn both laugh hysterically at the name and Chris Chaos lame attempt at insulting the epitome of man.

Cadryn: Yeah, babe. He does that. It was honestly like another edition of Chris-pedia. Every time that man cuts a promo against someone the entire beginning of it is some type of unentertaining history lesson compliments of Wikipedia. Plagiarism at it’s finest, honestly.

Natalie laughs and smiles at her husband.

Natalie: Yeah, I know babe.

Cadryn: I gotta give the man credit, though, he’s good. He knew what I wanted, and he used it to his advantage. His old lady pulled the wool over my eyes, and well, we see what happened. But, it’s fine. You can’t break this old stallion, that’s for damn sure.

Natalie: Well, honey, you look kind of broken..

Cadryn smiles and laughs looking around at all the monitors and telemetrics connected together around the room.

Cadryn: Okay, so, you’ve got me there. I’m a little broken. But, pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory last forever.

Natalie: Did you really just quote “The Replacements”?

Cadryn: I did.

Natalie: You’re such a nerd.

Cadryn: Yeah, yeah..

Cadryn lays back in his bed and begins thinking to himself..

“It kills me to lay in this bed. Broken, shattered, half the man I was a few days ago. All because I let Chaos get in my head and I played his game instead of the other way around. But not again, I will not make the same mistake twice. Let’s get something straight, Chris. Unlike you I don’t expect things to be handed to me on a silver platter. There is no sense of entitlement here, asshole. I’ve earned everything I’ve got in life, and especially in this company. The ass kickings I’ve given, and the ass kickings I’ve received week in and week out have put me in the position that I’m in. You win some, and you lose some, and that defines you as a man. Getting back up and giving it everything you’ve got day in and day out, that’s what life's all about. All of a sudden I’m not as entertaining as I used to be eh? Oh, okay. It seems to me that I’m still just as entertaining as I ever was considering you’ve spent the last week looking for ways to combat my brand of charisma and charm. You’ve never faced an opponent like me before, Chris. You write me off as someone that you’ll run over with ease, and that simply isn't’ the case, my man. Jealousy? Hah! Laughable, Chris. I visited Dolly because I figured there is power in numbers, especially since you went and apparently joined up with Ax3 anyways. Dolly is an ally, nothing more, nothing less. You saw what we did in Lethal Lottery, we were a force to be reckoned with. We went the distance, and we made it to the last round together. All while you were too busy getting ready to lose to Gabe Reno. You have no business talking to me about how I idolize Graves, and how he carried me through the XWF. You’re the “If you can’t beat em, join em” type, and despite what you say Graves beat you that night, which is why you felt the need to align yourself with him. You constantly fear anyone who can give you a run for your money, and that is simply the truth. You’re a coward, as I’ve said before, and nothing will ever change that. You said it takes a man to kick someone when they are down? That alone shows the type of pussified, pretty boy, asshole person that you truly are. You wouldn’t know the definition of real man if it smacked you in the face. My charm, my charisma, my continuous quest to do the right thing is what keeps men like you from running rough shot over the XWF.

Taxation without representation? Are you kidding me? More Chris-pedia? Get creative with your work, dude. You spend more time memorizing lines from Wikipedia than your old lady does getting plastic surgery to cover up the fact that she used to be a man. Puppy dog? Shit, son. You ever watch Game Of Thrones? I’m more like Ghost, my friend. I’m fittin’ to tear a hole in that ass, quick fast and in a hurry. It’s ironic that the “R Rated Superstar”...wait, hold on, shit, that’s not you.

One sec..

Oh, right. It’s ironic that the “Main Event” Chris Chaos want’s to accuse me of letting people down. Need I remind you how many times you’ve lost to guys who you consider lower on the totem pole than yourself? Quite a few times in the past few months, seeing as you’re a lazy, twat. But, I digress. You said that I’m in the main event because of you. Well, I mean, that isn’t in a lie. You and I are in the main event, but that’s isn’t exactly surprising. A man of my talent and charisma deserves to close every show. That’s how you retain ratings. If anything, you should be happy that I’m allowing you to step into the same ring as me. You said I can try and “whether” the storm. Idiot. If you’re going to steal my material, the least you could do is say it correctly, chump. Once again, originality isn’t your strong point, we get it. As for being swept up like the rest, yeah, that’s not gonna happen either. It’s true, Chris, the bad guys do seem to have the edge in the XWF. For some reason Lane, Jackson, Kato, and hell it seems even Washington all have it out for anyone trying to turn the place around. For a guy like me, it could be raining pussy and I’d get hit in the head with a dick. But that’s what separates us, Chris. My ability, my will, my determination to rid the XWF of the bullshit will always outweigh your ability to be carried by the brass to a payday. I broke away from the bullshit because I didn’t want to be another faceless man in the crowd. And that’s what I was. You had no idea who I was as “The Cereal Killer” you can bullshit me, and the rest of the world by saying you followed my career, but you didn’t. It wasn’t until I gave up the ruze, and showed my true colors that you took notice of my abilities. That you realized I was going to be a problem for you, and when you did, you did your best to take me out once and for all. But, I’m still here. I’m still standing. Well, okay, standing is a stretch. I’m still breathing, is a better way to put it, Chris. I don’t need you for anything, other than another easy victory. Contrary to popular belief, you didn’t build the foundation upon which I stand, the true legends did. You’re just another pimple on the face of the XWF that needs to be popped. Okay, that was cheesy, but you get the point, dude. My little uprising has done nothing but boost my already present popularity, Chris. I’ll always be remembered as the guy who finally pinned Chris Chaos. A man who has managed to avoid being pinned, will go down inside of that cage on Savage. When I lay YOU down for the count..

You will understand the mistake you made underestimating me.

Foolishness is the crutch of the insecure, and you’re about as foolish as they come.

You wanna reference Star Wars? Well, superstar, you might as well call me Cadryn Skywalker, cause I am the last Jedi. I am a new hope, and there will be no empire strike back, this time. Because once I thrust my preverbal lightsaber through the heart of the sith lord (That’s you Chris), you’ll know at that perfect moment, it was the return of the jedi. (That’s me Chris.)

Redemption, it shall lead me home, as it shall you, Chris."

Natalie looks at Cadryn perplexed..

Natalie: Do you realize that you have been talking to yourself for like an hour now? You even said “Cadryn lays back in his bed and begins thinking to himself” outloud..

Cadryn: Yeah, that was my JD from Scrubs moment. How did I do?

Natalie: You’re an idiot. But I love you.

Cadryn: Love you too, baby.

The scene fades as the lovely couple stare lovingly into each other's eyes..

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
JimCaedus (04-22-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-21-2017), Vincent Lane (04-22-2017) [-]