Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 08:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Correcting Failure: The Mental... PT. One
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-21-2017, 02:22 PM

Fade in...

The camera passes under a large archway sign that reads Evergreen Cemetery. Spanning across the sea of tombstones toward the back of the plots. Gray and purple fog fade from a couple tombstones with freshly dug graves. On the tombstones it reads Danny Imperial and Jim Caedus RIP April 22nd, 2017. As the colored fog evaporates Father Slathe appears next to the tombstones with his walking stick and a cigar in his mouth. Father Slathe takes a drag, holding the luxurious and sweet taste of his honey dipped Cuban cigar smoke in his mouth for about eight seconds. Exhaling the smoke Father Slathe flashes a giddy smile before opening his mouth.

Father Slathe: “Oh Danny Boy my very knowledgeable, yet foolish and stubborn child. Did I not give you fair warning about the words those pretty lips and tongue form? I believe I did. Ambitious you are. Not that I don’t love the energy and confidence it’s thrilling. Even arousing. Its just Mr. Tidbits won’t see those amazing traits. My pet will not respect your skills and talents as a warrior. He will see only prey; he will see just another soul to CONQUER. Not that it would be an easy task, but it is achievable. You are new here in the XWF so you may not know this but Mr. Tidbits is no man. He is the most depraved and extreme creation to grace the XWF, a follower of The Truth, and a son of Htaed. My pet has only one thing on his mind, seek and destroy.

With the help of my newest pupil, Ms. Nichols, we’ve reprogrammed the thought process. Cut all ties to humanity from Mr. Tidbits’ heart, brain, and SOUL! Going into Savage my pet will no longer be a man. No, he will be a man destroyer. So Danny my child, if you must stand your ground and prove yourself. Train hard in getting knocked down, getting back up, and knocked down again. No mercy, no compassion, and no GLORY, the path you’ve chosen child. Hopefully you are aware what you have brought to you doorstep!

Dark clouds are coming, thunder is roaring, and lightning is rearing to strike. While your nitwit brain thinks it is a good idea to stand out in the middle of it with a metal rod held high, while cursing Thor himself. Now they might not teach common sense in COLLEGE, but your caretaker seems to have his wits about him. Maybe Jackson could chime in and tell you exactly how deep you’re getting in over your head. Hopefully he will join you at ringside, so when the storm comes roaring and it just happens to be a little too much chew for you to bite. Jackson could at least throw in the towel so you could live to fight another day.

Many of times in my experience in the squared circle many new hot shots come in with a nasty winning streak. Fire in their bellies and boom botta bing! Their whole clock cleaned, every bit of hardship and effort put forth to only realize they are on a snipe hunt. Now if you were to face the TV champ one on one, I’d consider you the golden goose. With my pet mixed into the match, you’re nothing more than a headless chicken...

Meaning you will sure put on a great show for the sheeple. Running around full of charisma, energy, and ambition. Yet at the end of all the mayhem and havoc, Danny my sweet child, you will lay motionless. In a pool of Caedus’ and your own blood looking up at the shit storm, you could have avoided. Maybe you will be the new Television Champion, maybe you won’t, one thing is for sure, cross paths with a monster and eventually you will become one in order to survive! The Truth is spreading, instead of ignoring and mocking the gospel, maybe you should consider opening an ear and truly listening. You stay Golden now Pony Boy!”

Father Slathe’s facial expression instantly changes from joyous and jokingly. To pissed and enraged. As he smashes his custom solid oak walking stick bottom first into the top right corner of Jim Caedus’ headstone. Followed by another thunderous boom, this time a nice solid chunk of the headstone breaks apart and falls six feet deep...

Father Slathe: “Oh Caedus, Caedus, Caedus... You should not mock a God like Htaed. His lust for war and destruction cannot be matched by any mortal or immortal being. Mr. Tidbits is a son of Htaed as is I and we will not tolerate such distasteful insults. Like our good friend Danny Boy said maybe if you had some brain cells you would have noticed Htaed is simply Death spelled backward. Nonetheless with your obsession with shrimp and scrimp was it? Maybe they were just measuring the length of your cock and decided it would be cruel to a shrimp to compare. So they made up a similar word to describe something as small as your flesh button you call a penis. Kind of far stretched but hell it tickled my fancies.

Oh, and you think Mr. Tidbits lost to your Grandma Perm wearing butt bud? Maybe all that facial hair is taking the nutrients and essentials you need to think before opening that cock slot machine of yours. Robert Main pinned another man in the match, yes he claimed victory, technically over Mr. Tidbits. Any real warrior wouldn’t claim that as a win, everyone knows the true test is one on one. Which I believe only two men have yet to accomplish over my pet, Robbie Bourbon, a man who hasn’t been seen in quite some time. Then we have Suicide Jack, hell even after beating Mr. Tidbits, the man realized he couldn’t continue to take punishment like such and poof gone. Yourself Jim and all your goons couldn’t even accomplish achievements like those. Not even with weasel ass, backstabbing, and cowardice tactics.

Many times Ax3 has already struck down men in unfair advantages but I have yet seen any of you scare anyone off. Why? No one takes you clowns serious, not anymore, the once great and feared Jim Fucking Caedus, now a pawn to a group of hyenas. You know the jesters of the predator kingdom. Honestly, you were on a path to being the king of the jungle. Why suddenly the change of heart, why cower in the shadows of others? Why not rip the throats from everyone in the XWF and claim the top of the mountain on your own?

You are stuck, frozen, afraid to climb and fall. My pet was lost when he first aligned himself with the likes of scum like Ax3. You know how I know that because when he came back to The Truth, who did you quickly recruit? A man that is soon to die out like all the rest of you believing you are going to dominate the XWF. You replaced my pet with someone who can’t beat him, Chris Chaos. You are aware that Chris’s flame burnt out when he lost his precious. You boys keep going around making enemies like you are and Ax3 will be CHOPPED faster than you guys could even build any sort of recognition.

The Truth is your enemy now and it is going to leave you with a red, burning, and chapped ass! You call Tidbits a pussy? How could you even be comfortable using such words? Ax3 has been displaying acts of bitch boyness since they formed. Always jumping and attacking from behind, blowing up at the first interaction with anyone. Childish, thuggish, and sluggish bullshit is the foundation of Ax3 and I would not let my pet partake in such nonsense. We are a class of warrior who will go dark beyond any evil, but we do not mock the spirit of a warrior. We do not blindside men to beat them; we face our nightmares head on. Eye to eye and blade to blade.

If you have a problem with Mr. Tidbits realizing he didn’t need to be dragged down by the likes of Ax3! Why didn’t you just come out and fucking say so? Are you afraid to face a nightmare like Tidbits alone? That is understandable, stupid way of going about it. At least if you fucks are going to stir the shit pot, make sure you at least cripple the sons of bitches you attack!

Jim if there was anything relevant or even slightly along the lines of truth from your promo, it is this match will be the most intense and fast paced match you’ve ever had to endure! See you at Savage Champ, my pet is starving!”

Father Slathe turns away from the camera and begins walking back into the forest just behind his opponent’s tombstones and freshly dug graves in the Boston cemetery.

Fade out.
----------------------------------------------------------

Couple Days after I played a whipping post...

Deep down inside the Slathe Manor Catacombs I am once again strapped to a similar chair as last time. In the very same room as before, the bloodstains still soaked into the walls from my lashing was a dead give away. Unlike last time my head is restrained with some sort of heavy most likely metal helmet. Smog is clouding my brain, must have been heavily sedated or drugged out of my mind. With every bit of concentration and strength, I begin to tremble a little. Attempting to break free, my body was too weak. Suddenly a familiar voice speaks aloud.

Ms. Nichols: “Father, father, father, come quickly he is stirring, I believe it is time to execute the mental phase of our reprogramming. We will need to proceed rather quickly if the drug wears off, it may not take!”

Father Slathe: “Start up the machine! Hit him with the first shock, hurry!”

Ms. Nichols quickly obeys as I watch her scurry by in her lab jacket and glasses. Looking determined and on a mission, the same look I would carry whenever Father Slathe gave an order. Out of the peripherals of my eyes, I see her soft silky hand grasp a lever and pull it to the downward position. Gears begin to crank and clank as the machine begins to boot up like one of the first mega computers ever made or something. You know the type of sounds when Dr, Frankenstein is creating the Monster. When shit begins to get real interesting.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTZZZZZZZZ!

Four loud and very electrifying noises occurred. That triggered a memory that was repressed. From when I first under went shock therapy, for the entire trauma my mother put me through during my childhood. Nooooo, I attempt to scream but my just lets out...

Mr. Tidbits: “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, What the fuck! AHHHHHHHHHHHARGHHHHHHHHHHH”

After the fifth ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTZZZZZZZZ! Followed by a few more volts of fuck my brains stupid please!

After four extremely painful and very effective shocks, if my brain wasn’t bad enough as smog. It literally now is nothing but brain goop, feeling like a stoned zombie with no meaning. Drool slowly dripping down my lip and chin as I stare off into oblivion. Ms. Nichols steps in front of me as I continuing drooling uncontrollably. A puddle slowly forms in my white boxer briefs leaving the outline of my penis to soak through. Ms. Nichols accidentally catches a glance and blushes a little, while Father Slathe quickly pushes her out of the way. Pressing a stethoscope to my chest, he smiles.

Father Slathe: “I do believe he is in perfect condition to inject him again before we conduct the memory scrub. For the life of The Truth and Htaed we need this to work my dear. Mr. Tidbits is our final answer and if we can’t keep one hundred percent control of his mind. We have only seen failure when he decides to do things on his own. The Truth will spread like wild fire once again, you and I have perfected this program this time dearie.”

Ms. Nichols: “Father you really believe it will work as needed this time? The Truth has been crumbling, believers don’t believe anymore. You promised the prophet would save our people by spreading the world through the glory and honor of a warrior. Much like our one and only creator Htaed once did in the Great Wars of The Gods!”

Father Slathe: “Sweet, sweet girl, don’t doubt the words of Htaed, just inject our brother with the serum now before we loose our window. This is going to work, it has to work, have FAITH in Htaed. Always leading the charge in WAR and that is all this is, The Truth’s war against everyone else. Now please hurry.”

Without even saying a word Ms. Nichols obeys again. Slightly after Father told her to inject the serum I felt a sharp prick in the side of my right trap. Then one of the most excruciating pains ever began to flow through my whole body. Almost as if my blood was being replaced with some kind of poison, making it boiling hot, pressurized, and rapidly flowing through my body and heart. My body begins to pulsate, as my eyes roll into the back of my head and the drool becomes more of a foamy substance. Almost like a rabid dog or raccoon. Shaking like a 6.2 earthquake is going off just inside my body. Ms. Nichols begins to worry while father Slathe just laughs and chuckles out loud knowing I am no danger. Ms. Nichols still being a woman slowly places her gentle hand on my bruised, callused, and dried one. For a split second it felt motherly...

Until her she-devil giggle kicked in and she lifted her hand from mine. Grasping THE lever again, with excitement and enjoyment radiating from her body. No, no, Ms. Nichols don’t do it, take care of me, is what I was thinking. Why? What women ever loved and cared for me? While her arm fell slamming the lever to the down position.

My brain had been wiped once again and would soon be rebooted to have the train of thought that Father Slathe only requires of me.

TBC...

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Monster of Htaed's post:
(04-22-2017), JimCaedus (04-22-2017), Theo Pryce (04-21-2017)