Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Diva of the Damned.
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-21-2017, 08:07 PM

Baby go ahead
I'll be the villain you can blame

The chips clicked as they spread across the table. Some men had headphones on, others wore sunglasses, but almost all of them were dressed well. One guy had a cowboy hat on. All of them appeared to be over 35 years old. Almost all of them had tan lines where their wedding rings normally sat.

This was the high stakes room. The big money area. These were rich guys who thought their shit didn't stink. Who could buy their way into or out of anything that they deem fit. These men can commit crimes because they have judges in their back pockets. They play poker with $10,000 buy ins simply because they are bored.

Tonight, though, something felt off about tonight. 15 year old Jenny stood in a white top, tightly fitting, and a black leather skirt. Her hair was still in pigtails, but this time because she was told it had to be--and her shoes were uncomfortable heels that hurt her ankles. She was still learning how to walk in these damn things....he just wished she could put her converse back on..

....why couldn't she go home?

..................but what is home? She's bounced around more than a superball

.............why couldn't she go back to the ranch house? Why didn't they love her? They told her they loved her.

"Hey sexy, I need a drink". The man had a grumble voice, and a well-manicured goatee. "Make it snappy, toots, I'm gonna be big blind in a minute".

"You'll be big blind when I stick my finger in my eye you fucktard.." she thought to herself, but said nothing. She just smiled and nodded and walked over to the cooler in the back of the room. He had been drinking beer all night, Stella, and she assumed that is what he wanted again. Grabbing one out of the cooler, she put it on the tray.She didn't need the tray for a single bottle, but these men liked to feel like they were being waited on. Like they were special. She poured it into a cup. They liked that too. A chilled cup. Like they were important.

So she walked back towards the oval table just as the dealer was dealing the river card. As she walked around the end of the table, one of the men with the tan-lined fingers reached out and pinched her ass. She was not expecting this. She turned to look the man and miss-stepped. Her ankle turned and she tumbled, the beer flying off the tray. The cup went flying and hit the man who had requested the drink. His shirt was wet. The dealer dealt the final card just as the man jumped up...

"WHAT THE FUCK!" His cards landed on the table face up. The man across from him put his cards down.

"Straight Flush, With the nuts! Boo ya!" And reached across, taking the now wet mans chips.

The now beer covered man was enraged. His face was tomato-red. "YOU LITTLE BITCH!" he said. Before she knew it, she was on the carpet with a stinging sensation in her face. He stood over her, breathing heavily with his hand back up in the back hand position.

"Yo, Jer, she didn't do it on purpose" one of the men said, "shes just a dumb blonde skank who probably got plowed so hard last night she is having trouble walking."

Two of the other men laughed.

15 year old Jenny was blushing a bit, she was clearly embarrassed.
"I....I'm sorry" she said sheepishly.

"Oh yeah, you're sorry! I just lost ten thousand dollars because you don't know how to walk properly!"

He put his designer dress shoe on her ankle and pressed down.

"You really won't be able to walk when I crush your damn leg you little tramp----"

"JER!" It was the big man from the desk she had seen when her "father" dropped her off.

"She is worth nothing to me with broken bones. It is bad enough I am going to have to do something about that mark on her face."

He man from the desk lifted her up from under her arms, standing her up. He put his hand on her waist, slipping a finger below the skirt line.

"Maybe she can make it up to you in a different way." She could hear him sniffing her neck.

You know I heard that I'm a haters dream
Low class, white trash, I'm so obscene
You know I heard that I should be ashamed

Next thing she knew, she was laying on an uncomfortable queen sized bed in a dark room. Her little skirt was pushed up around her waist. The angry red faced man was in the room, she could hear him breathing. His big hands were prodding around in area's she didn't want, like, or need them in. But the man from behind the desk. He said she had to. She had cost this man a lot of money and the desk man said "it will be in your best interest to make up for it."

She knew what that meant.

She hated what that meant.

.........but she felt herself getting a little moist. Fuck.

"You're gonna make it up to me, aren't ya baby." He almost groaned out.

She felt herself blushing again as she felt a finger slip in.

....She needed to get out of here, out of this place, away from him.

She felt a finger on her lips......"shhhhh", but soon realized....it wasn't a finger.

NO

But it was in before she realized. Her entire face felt full. There was a large hand gripping her head and pulling her towards what felt like a grill brush pad with a terrible odor.

NO

But what was she to do. With a hand this size, he could snap her neck. Her throat was full, she could feel the corners of her lips beginning to stretch......her tonsils ached.

There was only one thing she could do.

She grabbed the edge of the shaft, and began to run her hands up and down it. She heard the man groan.

The quicker she could get this over with, the better. She tried to see if she could detect anything in the room that she could hit him with. It was dark except for a small red light in the corner of the roooooom....

OH

MY

FUCKING

GOD

ARE THEY FILMING THIS?!

Jenny began to try to pull away but the hand pushed the back of her head, making her gurgle again. It was getting difficult to breath.

She reached out into the darkness. She knew these men would kill her, but that was a risk she needed to take.

This wasn't her life. Sure, she didn't really have much of a "life", but most of her choices she chose herself. She refused to be forced to do anything. That just wasn't her style.

She felt the man tense up. It was almost time. Reaching for something--anything--out of desperation, she ran her hands over a phone. A chorded phone. Fidgiting with the plug in chord, she unplugged it.

"Ohhhh babbyyy.....get ready, you little bitch......your gonna swallow this load"

Wait for it

Wait for it

She felt pre cum beginning to leak.

Wait for it.

She felt the dick begin to leak---

NOW

She bit down. She felt a liquid in her mouth, but it didn't taste like jizz.

It tasted like blood.

The man screamed and she swung her hand. She connected with what she guessed was blood. And a good amount of it. The men fell back, exiting her mouth, and by the sound of it she assumed tumbled onto the floor.

It was now or never. She got up off the bed, her feet touched the cold floor. Door, door, she needed to find a door.

Seeing a small crack bleeding with light through the bottom she ran towards it at full strength---which wasn't much for a 100lb teenager. She hit the area right above the light crack, and luckily, for her, it bust open.

Their mistake was her gain.

Everyone at the table in the other room stared at in her awe and shock. She didn't have time to acknowledge, she took off running. Her bare feet hit the carpet and she made her way for the door. On her way out she grabbed the tray used to serve drinks. This was a shield, and possibly a defense mechanism. Either way, she could use it. She ran as fast as her body could take her towards the door. Bursting through iit she found herself in the parking lot. But as she turned the corner, the man from the room stepped out in front of her.

"You little bitch! You're gonna die!"

She tried to run past him and he grabbed her arm. She broke free. He grabbed her again but her momentum took them both to the ground. She could feel the wet spot from the blood on his pants.

She swung, she hit the man in the head. She felt it make contact.

I know I don't belong in this scene
Sex metal barbie, homicidal queen

He reached out and grabbed her leg. He had a knife in one hand. He slashed, and cut the back of her leg. She stumbled. Turning around, he brought the tray down on his head. Again, and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. The tray was covered in blood. Her mascera was running. Two cars pulled up, men got out. She was surrounded. She dropped the tray.

"It's over, you little diva"one man said, "you're gonna learn today."

To be continued.....

THE DIVA O[Image: DP6ccDc.jpg]F THE DAMNED

"Wow. It has been really quiet. Most of the women here--"

She coughs sarcastically,

"Roxy Cotton---can't keep their mouth's shut to save their lives.

Isbella put up some promo.....with a church.....but didn't say anything......I know I am blonde, but I am very confused. I doesn't matter....I am the one people want to hear from anyway. Nobody that doesn't shop at Hot Topic gives two craps about what she has to say anyway. All I know is that I bought a cute ring outfit, and I am going to look damn good beating the shit out of some chick who likes to play dress up with dark colors.

She's evil, she has no heart, she drinks human blood. Blah blah blah. If I had a dime for every time every goth girl emo scene queen cutter wanted to grow up to be like Isabella Ravenwolf, I'd be a rich bitch...."

She laughs to herself, flipping her hair.

"Oh wait, I am a rich bitch. My point is...girls like me.... we have been corrupted the real way. Girls like her like to walk around and tell people they are corrupted to try to either entice fear or provoke sympathy. I may be inexperienced in the ring, but she won't get either of those from me. I am not afraid of her one teensy bit, nor do I feel for her. In fact, she irritates the hell out of me, to be honest. Everything about her is annoying as all hell. I am going to execute pink perfection and slap the taste out of her mouth and slap the ugly off her face. I am going to be 1-0 and well on my way to becoming the hottest, toughest, and best bitch on this roster. I hope Roxy is watching what I do to Isabella.......because this match....is just....mmmmmmm......foreplay."

She licks her lips and looks at the camera with a sexy smile.

"My favorite. I am going to show what my training has done for me tonight and take out one of the established veterans in the women's division. Not for any reason other than because I want to. And I get what I want. Just ask Roxy.

[Image: RiJL7eN.png]

0-0-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jenny Myst's post!
(05-05-2017)