Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 02:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Reign Over
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-21-2017, 03:10 AM

The camera shot opens to see me sitting in a dark lounge. A fire crackles. I sit in my simple clothing. Blue jeans, a white vest, and white socks. There is nothing much else to the room, it seems plain, but homely. There is a screen, where Gabe Reno's promo plays, when I allow it to play.

Quote:Wow.

Goosebumps.

It takes a hell of a lot to slay a King. Either way, it sells t-shirts, right? WAAAAIIITTTT! You don't actually believe you will "slay the King" on Savage, do you? Come on now, Steve, you've been gone a long time, your head is a little foggy on the old detailed memories. CTE? Take too many bumps before we had concussion protocols? Maybe? Get it checked, listen... it is understandable. I know a guy. Pills help. You can't win, Steve Davids. You can't even compete. The royal fist has come down to rule. Among it's forceful hand... a choice. One not to let you live in this sad state of who you used to be. One that says we don't want half of Steve Davids. Because that's all we can have now. A skeleton. Something in the basement that makes a noise, but eventually leads us right back to our comfortable arm chair. Unworried, safe, without a care in the world. Because you don't scare anyone. You don't make us shake in our shoes. We make you... shake in yours. ADMIT IT! When you found out about this match, you hid in a corner as tears welled up in the ducts of your eyes. You thought about how big of a mistake this all was to get into again. Of course you did. Who wouldn't having to face the ICONIC RADICAL. THE ERRATIC ENIGMA! The King of Kings. Your greatest foe. At your weakest moment. I will add you to KING RENO'S court of memories. With the great's... like Thomas Nixon, who also flamed out... or the biggest flamer of all... CHRIS CHAOS! It's okay, I'm not mad at you, Steve. You can have a place in my courtship of hands designed to keep me at my peak performance! We need a good towel guy?

“Oh Gabe. See I saw your promo just as I was about to send out my last one, and my point about style over substance could not have been more true. You’re chatting fucking nonsense over and over again to the point where you’re sending fat Gilmour to sleep with his chicken parm BEFORE he’s finished eating it. You might be the blandest king of all time. And that’s the other thing, the real kings are back. Theo Pryce, John Samuels, John Maddison… So can you really call yourself the king anymore? Sure you sit there, cushty with that championship but the fact is, you haven’t had all that much competition. You see, those of us returning, we aren’t washed up, we’re just hungry again. The hunger never really died and now you’re going to look around and be surrounded by former champions who want your belt. There’s a rebellion on the way, and you should calm down with the arrogant trash talk, and focus on the enemies at hand. Samuels, Maddison, Pryce, Mystica, Davids. Five of the all time greats have returned in recent weeks, and you’re going to have to learn to accept, that the old guard, ain’t all that old, and more importantly, the old guard is so much stronger, so much fiercer, and so much wiser than this current generation of wannabe maggots. Get rid of the whole king farce, no one with a brain cell is bowing down to you.”

“In some cases it takes a hell of a lot to slay a king. But this week on Savage, well, put it this way, you’re not the toughest opponent of my career. And of course I am going to slay the king, and I won’t sit here and say it’s going to be easy, but one thing is for sure, I’ve conquered bigger, better, and more technically gifted champions than you in my time. The other thing is, you keep trying to hit on this ‘old’ thing, but well, I’m not all that old. I started here five years ago but I’m not even 30 yet. I’m still in my prime, so it makes no sense for you to describe me as old or washed up, but then again, when did someone who is 99% style ever really make sense anyway? Why don’t you pay some attention dear Reno? How can you say I am half of what I was? How can you truly believe that? You’re lying, and you know it. Behind that smug smile is nothing more than a liar. I am no skeleton and if you were paying any attention whatsoever you would be able to see that I looked powerful last week, I looked strong, and I decimated Chris Chaos before I was screwed. Maybe you’re too stupid to see that, and I really hope you are because that means things are going to get a hell of a lot easier for me. You say you need a towel guy, well although I’m not your man, I suggest you find one, and bring him with you to Savage on Saturday because I am going to rip you apart limb from limb until you are begging for mercy, but you won’t get mercy from me. You won’t be allowed to tap out - tables match duh. That towel guy, he might just well save your life by throwing in the towel for you, because if he doesn’t, I’m worried you might not be able to defend that championship ever again. I have nothing to lose, and you have everything to lose, and these words of yours well they’re just going to make it even more embarrassing when I DEFEAT the Universal Champion.”

I smile a very simple smile.

Quote:You couldn't even beat Chris Chaos... oh, and if you hadn't heard there is a mandate around here. It says that if you aren't worthy of a King's presence, that you QUIT. SO RIP UP the contract for this OBSURD MATCH that you DID NOT EARN and do NOT DESERVE! The powers that be think pinning me against some retiree is good entertainment? I call it dangerous. Because I'm going to hurt you. I am going to tear that adorable "KINGSLAYER" emblem from your shirt, and use it to choke you. Things have changed old man. This isn't your game anymore. It's now a place ruled by decree's and laws that I have made to keep everyone on the level. You can't just roll up in here after however many years and expect to be treated like you never left. FUCK THAT. You can call it a comeback. You can tell your fat wife and three kids who disappoint you everyday that "Daddy did it". That's fucking dandy. Just don't make the mistake of convincing yourself to actually do it. If you come to Savage to fight the Universal Champion... you will be royally dismissed. I will make you the jester of the court. A distant flamed out funny memory.

“You bringing up my defeat to Chris Chaos was so predictable. But I don’t blame you, sure I lost last week. I can admit that. The history books will forever have Chris Chaos written down as the victor of our match? Do I agree with how it happened? No. Was it fair? Definitely not. Did a fucking moron book the match? That much is obvious. But I wouldn’t expect intelligence around here, because even a few years ago, smart decisions were few and far between. Heyman and Lawson were okay I guess, but these current GMs, with Vinnie Lane at the top? I’m not convinced yet, and what happened last week, well that was a blatant disaster waiting to happen… It’s done now, the past is already written. The powers at be think that they’re punishing me this week by putting me against you in a tables match, but they’re wrong. This is exactly what I need, and the fact that you want the contract ripped up, well that justs says it all doesn’t it? You want no part of this match really. You’re running scared like the little bitch you are because you realise that when I am finished ripping you apart, I am going to plant you through a table and put an end to the reign of Gabe Reno.”

“You can proclaim all you like but no one one is listening to your decrees, or your laws. Things may have changed in part, but the XWF will always be the same. There will always be loud mouth punks who think they’re bigger than they are, running their mouth when the reality is, the shit their spouting is just a meager attempt at covering their own shortcomings. I don’t expect to be treated like I never left, because things around here… they’re earned. But management are making the most of my return by putting me in big matches because they know that those matches equals revenue. What’s that about my fat wife and three kids? I’m afraid me and your sister don’t speak anymore Gabe, and as for my kids? Well I don’t have any of those just yet, but the Davids juices are still flowing fine, so if your goober of a sister wants it done whale style give me a shout. I’ll happily harpoon the fuck out of her. My career isn’t a distant flame, it’s a raging fire that has just been reborn from the ashes, and you will see that on Saturday. I am no jester. The only people laughing on Saturday will be sick sons of bitches who enjoy watching you get tortured.”

Quote:You know how Kings become Kings, Steve? BY SLAYING UNDESERVING ASSHOLES LIKE YOU. Everyone wants to be on top, but no one wants to pay the dues. Kings become Kings by doing it ALL. By slipping every backhanded attempt to overthrow them... by being SMARTER. BY running their royal nails down the face of any would-be challenger until it bleeds. BY leaving track marks not only to commemorate a defeat on your behalf, but so that everyone who see's you will ask how it happened, so that the word is OUT AND STRONG that you do not cross the KING. You may think you have a strategy... they all do at first... until I rip it a part piece by piece. Until I reveal how much less of a man you are. How desperate and filthy your intentions have to be to emerge from a graveyard to come at me like you are somehow worthy because you held a belt once. NOT HAPPENING. I pay attention to everything. That's what makes me THE KING OF XWF! I don't let scumbags from any time period walk up in my house and tell me how shit will play out. OH NONONO! I WILL TELL YOU! NANCY! You think you can get into my ring, in my arena, and beat me? I will throw shit at you that no only have you never seen before, but shit you didn't even know was possible. GRANDPA, ARE YOU LISTENING? TURN UP YOUR HEARIND AID! I study my opponents. How people move, what diction they use, what fatal flaws exist deep under the skin. YOU have been a very interesting case... because all I see of you is what you USED TO BE ABLE to do. Through my studies, you know what baffles me about you? You're a passive bitch. That's right, a middling Nancyboy! YOU DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO HOLD UP MY BALLS! Not that I would bestow upon you such an honor to begin with. These balls were made for talkin', then backing it up. The era you came from was all about "attitude". Well, we've gone further. The envelope was filled and ripped apart by guys like me. ATTITUDE isn't enough anymore. YOU NEED ACTUAL SKILL.

"Kings usually become kings by being born into royal blood, but if we’re talking on an XWF scale then no, you become a king by reaching the top, as I have done, as you have done and as Chris Chaos did. You are a king but there have always been crowns placed upon the heads of the unworthy, just look at Scully. That belt, a crown, it does not give you true power. It gives you glory. But I will take that glory from you Gabe, and you will not be able to bask in the limelight anymore because you will be brought back down to the reality of the mid-card where you clearly belong, because the main event players are back. There it is again, stop making age references, because I am not old. I am not struggling. I am not weak. And ONE thing is more clear than anything is you need to take a deep breath and fucking make sense because for the life of me, I cannot work out what a HEARIND AID is, that’s some next level shit, the kind of shit I expect from just what I said you were, a mid-carder. I will tell you how things are going to pan out, and it’s completely up to you whether you listen to me. I am going to meet you in the centre of that ring, and then the first thing I’m gunna do, is punch your teeth out. The next thing I’m gunna do, is kick you in the gut. Then I’m going to keep kicking, and keep punching until there’s nothing fucking left of you, and when you think that the punishment has stopped? I’m going to set up a table, and plant you through it with a devastating Game Over. However, Game Over’s a rather tired name don’t you think? Seeing as I am the KingSlayer, and I will end your time as the Universal Champion, my new finisher name will be called REIGN OVER. And once I plant you with it through that table, your reign will well and truly… be up for good. And as for skill over attitude? Well toughness beats skill any day of the week, just like substance beats style. And I’m going to show you that you don’t need tricks and flicks to win wrestling matches. When you’re as strong as fast as I am, you simply use brute force.”

Quote:Let's let any Legend with A PULSE MEEANNDDEERR through the dressing room and relive their glory days. FUCCKK! Well, might as well make the best of it, Davids. Tear the house down. Really take it to me. Because when the bell rings at the end of the match, and I victoriously smile for photos with the Universal Championship safely away from pudgy fan fingers... you will know, that the chances of you winning this match were always zero, just like your tired outfit, hair, and gimmick were a decade ago. Your hope of a revival will die in that ring. The headlines will not be kind to a crusty shell of a man who came back to RUIN HIS OWN legacy. KILL his own chance to begot history with more than an erasable marker. "KINGSLAYER SLAIN by THE KING!"

“Thanks for calling me a legend Gabe, I am glad you can see that. There’s no meandering to be done though. I mean business. I showed it last week, and I’ll show it again this week. You’re naive so you can’t see that I am going to put you through a fuck load of pain. Dream all you like. Refer to me as zero all you like but these people will tell you differently, because I am YOUR hero, and theirs, and mine. The KingSlayer will do what he does best, and that is put the king down. My legacy? You think I am afraid of my own legacy? I would trade all of my achievements and more to step foot in that ring one more time. You think that this legacy is some precious thing to me? Bigger legacies have faced the brink of extinction but true legends always come back… stronger. So I suggest you awake from these ridiculous delusions and you pay attention to the man in front of you. You see I don’t ramble nonsense like you do. I’m concise. For all my faults and all my flaws, I have always been an intelligent being. I have always been articulate and well, you, and the dribble that comes out of your mouth when you speak, simply are not as impressive as you think they are.”

Quote:What the hell XWF? I win the belt and I, suddenly, have to face guys no one has seen and were long since thought to be lost in the Bermuda Triangle. Are you even Steve Davids? Because from what I hear, the guy who lost to Chris Chaos, MY FORMER FRIEND... looks NOTHING like the DAVIDS of OLD! SO who the hell are you? An imposter? OR IS IT that you are him, and are really just THAT AWFUL now? A pathetic shadow, hoping that if you find just the right spot in the ring, that history can repeat itself? Don't hold your breath. Do you stay up at night thinking about how EVEN A LOSS will help you get higher in the ranks? DO you even realize that XWF has handed you a golden ticket to the top by even having you in this match? With Me? The Icon? This was never meant for you to win. It was meant for you to get back into the fold. But... they made a mistake. Thinking "well this guy held the title once, I am sure he can hang with the likes of Chaos or Reno..." That mistake will hit no one harder, than you, Steve Davids. They forgot that I do not FUCK AROUND! You thought Chaos was a fun trip down memory lane? WAIT TIL YOU GET A LOAD OF ME. I go for the THROAT! SO while everyone was hoping to sing a rousing rendition of Kumbaya after this match as a pat on your returning back... 'THE RADICAL' will be singing "fuck nah." You're not that guy anymore. DO YOU HEAR ME, NANCY!? You know it, they don't... yet. Until once again PAPA RENO has to come correct the flaws laid upon us by the powers that be. OH, WHAT? You keep imagining the image of a sword impaling the current King? Right!? Do you even know where to find that guy!?
“Hahahahahaha. You’re fucking embarrassing yourself now Gabe, this fucking nonsense is next level. Did you watch Savage? Did you? If you did you must be truly deluded. I ripped that bloke apart. I planted him with not one, but two Game Overs, and it was all she wrote if it wasn’t for that pathetic human being Jenny myst. You’re a joke. And just like I said, you’re trying to cover up your own shortcomings by chatting fucking bullshit over and over and over again. You are not the icon. You are nothing in comparison to what you think you are. You see, the only mistake here, is you. It was a mistake being born, and you’re going to feel the same regret your mother felt when you came crying out of her gaping cunt, when you step into the ring with me and I make child birth seem like a walk in the fucking park. There are no fun little trips Gabe. And as for my career? Well don’t worry about that, because your career is just about to come tumbling down before you. I will slay the king, for all men must fall, and it is now time for Gabe Reno… to crumble. Reign Over.”

I cackle as the camera shot fades.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
JimCaedus (04-22-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-21-2017)