Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
insolence.
Imperial Offline
The Unchained Prince

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-21-2017, 01:42 AM

Present Day – 21st April 21

The sound of children bustling to and fro, the squawking of some bird and the exasperated berating of a desperate mother all amalgamate into one beautiful noise. Danny grinned from ear to ear, seemingly unable to restrain himself as he bounded from one exhibit to the other, knocking lost children over in his wake and walking into the frame of tourists trying to take a photo for their Facebook profile. Jackson followed closely to him, a stark contrast of control, almost like his shadow. Apologizing to the many victims of Danny’s tunnel vision, Jackson had a constant look of diplomacy on his face.

Fuck him Fuck him Fuck him

[Image: zoo-l.jpg]

The Central Park Zoo wasn’t a large Zoo, it wasn’t home to a dozen different species of ape, heck, it didn’t even have a gorilla. However it was Danny’s favorite place in the world. Jackson had taken him to the Zoo for as long as he could remember, at least once a week stretching to a daily occurrence when things got bad back home. Even now, at the age of twenty-one and presumably an adult in his own right, Danny still danced from exhibit to exhibit like a rabbit, talking directly to the animals as if he was a dear friend.

Jim’s latest promotional video had struck a nerve in Danny, sending him on a tantrum that threatened to destroy the cleanliness Jackson had strived to achieve in their home. Trying to sate him and get him back on track, Jackson had whisked him away to his home away from home. Today wasn’t about in-ring training, today was about mental fortitude and getting Danny back on track, as on track as Danny could get at least.

Jackson knew that Danny’s act of excitement was forced, sure he loved this place, but he was never like this. He enjoyed watching each exhibition, staying for more than a few minutes. Today however, he flitted from exhibition to exhibition, forcing the smile on his face and looking to nowhere but his next destination. There was no joy in his movements, rather it was a hurried search for control.

Jackson almost slammed into his ward, stopping just inches away from Danny’s face. Momentarily his gaze locked onto the crazed look on Danny’s face, eyes wild, mouth still grinning and lips curled up into a half snarl. Jackson tried to hide his surprise, taking a step back and smoothing out his suit. Danny looked straight at him, muttering something inaudible under his breath. Jackson arched a single brow, waiting for Danny to signal for something he’d understand.

[Image: JJE87NYU69EnS.gif]

“I’m going to kill him.”

Danny turns on his heel in one jerking motion, facing the exit and walking towards its general direction. Jackson frowns, following suit. After a couple dozen yards, Danny stops again, abruptly. A little more prepared this time, Jackson keeps his distance, watching his ward carefully. Danny turns around, facing Jackson once more.

“I have an idea, get out your phone Jackson.”

Jackson reaches into his suit jacket pocket, pulling out his mobile phone and flicking on his camera. He points it at Danny, who’s standing still amongst a crowd of moving bodies. Danny glares straight into the camera, the snarl back on his lips, weirdly melted into the smile he seems to always have.

“Oh, I know.”

Danny closes his eyes, breathing out deeply.

“I know what you’ve done, I know what you’ve accomplished. I might sound like a fresh college graduate but if you’d actually gone to college you might know the definition of the word “dominate”. Have you had a mix of wins and losses leading up to this Saturday, friend? Have you lost and regained your title or faced foes who have prevailed over you? No, how do I know that? I checked, I watched, and I know your record leading up to Saturday. To dominate is to rule over, to exercise control over something, and you have done just that Caedus. You have controlled your championship. I wouldn’t have used the word if I didn’t mean it or understand it. I never once said you had it easy, that you didn’t struggle before you crushed, that you didn’t fight before you won, that you didn’t suffer before you dominated. Don’t tell me I’m fondling anything when I have the intellect to understand who I’m facing and preparing myself adequately. Sit down and learn to listen, old man. I apologise for assuming you'd be comfortable with this language, maybe I should grunt and grumble a little more for your sake?

I’m meticulous, you uncouth ape, and every word I utter comes from a place of knowledge and understanding that you could never comprehend with that testosterone engulfed excuse for a brain.

Fizzling out? You’re deluded. I came in, faced the first man who asked for it, to get into a show I was too late to naturally be put into. The week after, I took out who I was given, the week after that I took out the next poor soul to be put into my path, this week I’ll do just that, once again. No predator bites off more than he can chew, no hunter shoots for the lion before killing a few deer first, no amateur with half a brain asks to face a champion without proving himself first. Did I ask for this title shot, no. I was given it because those with the powers to do so thought I was fit to ascend to this stage. My whole video was about the fates smiling down on me, the stars being pleased with what I have offered to the world. Watch, listen, process, and just use that brain for a bit maybe?

I’ve been on three shows Caedus, my fourth is with you. The natural procession of things, the moving of the fates and the manipulation of destinies… That’s all I’ve been a part of. Fizzling? Hah! Rather my shot at your title is a clear approval of my work so far, a clear show of support from the powers that are that I have done well. I made that clear. Rather than a fizzling light bulb, here’s a little imagery to help get the point across to your dense skull this time, like the lighting of a fuse. I came in with the spark of a match, and now I’m on the slow burn to the final explosion. And don’t get me wrong, that explosion isn’t defeating you this Saturday, no, my destiny doesn’t culminate there. You are but another inch on the fuse that I’m burning through to my true end."

[Image: 5FhgMO.gif]

"Oh it just makes my skin crawl when a man comes out, chest puffed out, stinking of arrogance and thinks he can dissect my words without an iota of intelligence.

And then you go on to slobber over the boots of your best buddies. You surround yourself with degenerates that know nothing of the art, the purity of battle, the artistry of defeating somebody in the ring. A true shooting star needs no help to propel his career forward, any weight, no matter the size, is dragging you down and you’ll soon realize that. The benefits of ambition were what I tried to get through to you, but it seemingly flew over your head. It doesn’t matter if those around you are greater than you or on par with you, they inhibit your ambition. They dampen your flames like the overcrowding of bonfire. You’ll see soon enough how this motley crew of imbeciles will slow down your drive and stagnate you.

Your little group thinks it’s appropriate to turn a perfectly clear tag team match into a beat down? For what, to make it clear that you care not for what it means to be a Champion? Did you need two individuals to hold up each of your testicles as you won your title? Did you need four men to hold each of your limbs as you pinned every opponent who has come to face you for your title? Pathetic. As if having a title didn’t put enough of a target on your head you had to add being part of a classless, unrespectable group of miscreants to the mix. You’ll see your folly soon enough.

And Slathe, do not belittle me. I’m never in the wrong place at the wrong time, I’m never anywhere but exactly where I am supposed to be. If I have been put into this match, is for me to prevail and cut down anyone who comes in front of me. I might not understand this peculiar relationship you have with my opponent but you are not the man I’m facing in the ring, you are not the man I’m going to put down swiftly and decisively. So don’t you start rattling on about how I should handle my ambition. You know absolutely nothing about what I am destined to do.

However, I am in full support of your pet going all out in the ring. Hate, rampage and destroy, do all those things for you have been wronged and revenge is expected. I might even take a step back just to let Tidbits get it out of it system, that he may feel sufficiently compensated for what was done to him on Wednesday. Be sure though, that I will have a part to play in the carnage as well, I too will spill blood and unlike Tidbits, my vision isn’t impaired with hatred. Both Tidbits and Caedus will fall by my hand, both of you will be crushed like the insignificant obstacles you are. Destiny has commanded that I go into this match, and I hold true to the belief that destiny has me reigning victorious at the end of the night.

XWF fans, lastly might I address all of you. All of you that have bought tickets to the show and that have come to see a spectacle like no other. Be sure that I will deliver. I will not give you a pissing contest, I will not give you a five second bout, and I sure as hell will not give you a lopsided, interference riddled borefest that our dear AX3 is growing accustomed to showing you. You can rest assured that you will get a good, solid piece of art like never before.”

Danny glances away from the phone, looking to the exhibition to his left. The snow leopard enclosure had always been one of his favourites. The lone female leopard inhabiting the enclosure had been given the name Kylie.

“Well hi there Kylie, you look like you’ve been losing a few pounds recently, that’s not good at all. They ain’t feeding ya’ are they Ky? I’ll speak to them and make sure they get you sorted, I’m gonna start missing those wonderful curves, girl!”

Jackson turns off the recording, realizing that Danny is done with his little tirade. He sends this off to XWF Productions quickly, before going to slip the phone back into his pocket. Danny raises a hand without looking away from Kylie, stopping him.

“Actually, I need you to get ahold of some people… I have a feeling we have shared concerns.”

[Image: post-37561-Snow-Leopard-eyes-gif-LioV.gif]

The Unchained Prince

[Image: werwolves-eyes-for-Jason-Momoa.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Imperial's post:
(04-22-2017), JimCaedus (04-21-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-21-2017), Theo Pryce (04-21-2017), Vincent Lane (04-22-2017)