Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 01:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Storm
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-21-2017, 06:28 PM

We find Mezian in an open field somewhere in Kentucky. There is a breeze blowing to
signal a coming thunderstorm.Mezain smiles at the camera with the eerie grin that we have come accustom too.

Mr.Blaq I haven't heard from you lately. Are you okay I hope you are doing well. I hope that you have prepared for our match Saturday. You know I love thunderstorms they are so unpredictable, they are so....SAVAGE.You know John I have been waiting to hear from you and I began to believe that all of the smack talk is a facade. You are not prepared for the storm.I don't believe anyone truly is prepared for the chaos I plan bring to the XWF. You see John I believe that you are not the 'Hottest thing in XwF." Much Like Nate, Shade and L.J you are just someone with an attitude problem.I for one have little to no patience for that.There is an old Native American proverb that goes.....

The winds of fate whisper to the warrior

You can not withstand the storm

The warrior whispers back

I am the Storm

The skies open and it begins to rain.Mezian leans his back opening his mouth. He allows it to fill and overflow with water. His hair is drenched and clings to his face. He looks back at the camera allowing the rain water to drain from his Eerie grin.

You see John the winds of fate whisper to me. They tell me my destiny, how I am to live my life.They bend to my will and they know my anger and retribution.You will know pain. You will know anguish. You will know suffering. And when it is all said and done you will know the fury of the storm.So you should find shelter. The storm is coming.

Mezian leans his head back once more and laughs. Off in the distance the sound lightning followed by thunder roars and echoes through the valley.Mezian laughs maniacally and screams for more.

RUN WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE...YOUR END IS NIGH

The screen fade to black as Mezian's logo flashes and fades a way

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mezian's post:
JimCaedus (04-22-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-21-2017)