Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 11:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex Time
Danny Sex Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-20-2017, 04:17 PM

The screen is pitch black, yet we hear the muffled sounds of a microphone being pressed and rubbed against something. Suddenly, the camera does it's job as we see everything as intended. Danny Sex in a bright gold thong, his hand down the front of his banana hammock, groping his penis.

Mr. Sex: Oh, hey XWF! I'm Mr. Sex, and I'm ready to sex up this place just right!

[Image: 009LTL_Will_Ferrell_016.jpg]

Mr. Sex: It's your choice, who gets tender, sweet, and hot lovemaking put on them by the master manipulator of your lady parts. Your girlfriend, your wife, your mother, my pleasure. Who gets the thrilling night of a lifetime as I sharply and smoothly direct your erogenous zones to gush, to brim and teem with life and excitement...

Mr. Sex slowly peels a banana, then bites a peach, then starts to tickle the open part of the peach he bit into with the tip of the banana. He didn't wash his hands after touching his penis and went straight to eating fruit.

Mr. Sex: ...and who's fucked and just gets the shaft?

Mr. Sex one throats the banana, the chases it with another bite of peach, in a really sexual way.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Danny Sex's post:
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (04-20-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017), Theo Pryce (04-20-2017)