Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Burp!!!!
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-20-2017, 02:09 PM

[color=#32CD32][size=medium][font=Trebuchet MS]Drezdin:meh what the hell, let's see how fast the dumn nut responds. Mister it was none of my business to stick it noes where it doesn't belong........BURP!!!!!!!!

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes drezdin5788's post:
Thomas Nixon (04-20-2017)
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2017, 03:23 PM

Oh I get it you're trying to seem drunk funny. You know what else if funny the fact that you think I won't come over there and kick your face in. You're just like the rest here underestimate the new guy. Well, why don't you go ask Shade or Vazquez how that worked out for them. So before you go running your mouth, I take shit from no one. Especially a half drunk fat ass like yourself. So take notes and close your legs. You'll be the only numb nuts around here when I rip them off and shove them down your fucking throat.Run Drezdin while you have the chance .....

Your End Is Nye

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-21-2017, 05:03 AM

I am waiting still Drezdin. I guess you have been too drunk to respond. So I'll just assume the worst of you.
I don't even know why I am wasting my breath on a worthless flesh bag like yourself. When given the chance
to fight I'll take it every time. So when ever you wake up your drunken stupor I'll be here waiting to smash your
face in.I don't want to wait all day bud so man the fuck up and respond.

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-21-2017, 02:00 PM

Twelve hours.....Twelve fucking hours actually over twelve hours. I understand that you probably don't
Wrestle much or cut too many promos but still. There is still a little bit of integrity that goes along
being in this business. I get it I, new so why waste your time. Why not start a fight and just give up on it
half way through. But to talk shit then not respond is kinda ass backward. But hey what do I know.
Anyway This going to be my last response here, win or lose I know what kind of person you are.

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
Vincent Lane (04-21-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-21-2017, 04:02 PM

Hold your horses there my dearest buckaroo, ya don't have to worry about me missy I'm rrriiiiggghhhttt here. All I was doing is eating my girls pussy and ass out. All what you should be doing is worrying about what will happen when I beat your ass while trying in failure sucking your self off for every one here in the roster watching in this shindig we're having. And if you are not busy not flapping your gums, brush your hallotosis breath brah. I mean good god even Satan is looking at god like what the hell is the smell.

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon (04-21-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-21-2017, 04:06 PM

(04-21-2017, 04:02 PM)drezdin5788 Said: Hold your horses there my dearest buckaroo, ya don't have to worry about me missy I'm rrriiiiggghhhttt here. All I was doing is eating my girls pussy and ass out. All what you should be doing is worrying about what will happen when I beat your ass while trying in failure sucking your self off for every one here in onroster watching in this shindig we're having. And if you are not busy not flapping your gums, brush your hallotosis breath brah. I mean good god even Satan is looking at god like what the hell is the smell.
And yes I know the rule but I just want to let you know that you stick that Chaz bono Freddy Kruger Jason vorhees looking face in a match that's was suppose to be me vs z, will be the last fucking thing you will ever do.

(Drezdin is holding a metal bat wrapped in flaming barbed wire)

Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon (04-21-2017)
Mezian Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-21-2017, 07:08 PM

Well first off let me say that what you and your aunt do in the bedroom is none of my business
Secondly, If I could suck myself off in the corner for people to watch I wouldn't be wrestling.
Thirdly, The smell of my "Halitosis'" which by the way was invented by a dentist in the 30's to sell
Listerine. Look it up that is if you can actually read.That smell is Most likely from the rancid juices
coming from said Aunts orifices."God" and "Satan" really... come on now.
You have to be at least smart enough to know that is all bullshit. A fairy tale designed to make you feel fearful and repentant for the things you do.It's a consistent game of "Pascals Wager". And you are allowed to make
pragmatic assertions on the outcome of this match. As I am allowed to make the same assertions about your lack of talent and the fact that you're probably a failure at most of the things you do. Also, I'd like to add I have no goddamn clue about this match with you and Z I put my nose in, please explain.

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-24-2017, 01:35 PM

I wanna say that your sisters and mothers vagina smells better than you but that's a given already. it's apparently that there is a massive thing that you gotta realize, what that is the iq department. What you said was the biggest waste of peer bull shit, and secondly just remember that it is not wise to quote on quote waste all of your bullets in one sitting. You see yes I'll admit that I said that I wasn't going to flap my gums LIKE SOMEONE and let my actions do aaallllll the talking, but this will be THEE ONLY time I'll say this to you. When it's all said and down after I beat you in this what you call a week house show battle, I'll be laughing my ass when I still have my bullets to use...........oh and don't worry if I don't, at least you still have a great big helping of a 1,000,000mg dosage of a Russia roulette. Last but not least, I don't concern my self about fairy tail my dearest, I concern my self with not only focusing on you but achieving my dream and goals. Which something you don't have or will ever.

Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2017, 05:34 PM

Once again I have no clue as to what you are talking about. So I have figured out that the range of insults
at your disposal is comparable to those of an adolescent male. I really am tired of your dumb illegible ramblings.
So please make more of an effort to seem intelligent and please try hard to make goddamn sense. Okay, I'm going
to leave you to whatever you do during the time you're not wasting my time.

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-25-2017, 10:38 AM

hey there bucko obviously you know who mthis is, but I almost for got to let you know that other than your iq is 259 point lower, your wrestling abilities and you looking into my eyes would of ment something to me of you hadn't of been 5ft to short.

Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters (04-25-2017)