Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
boots on the boardwalk and up people's asses!
Super Mario Offline
The Game Has Changed and So Have I

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-20-2017, 01:53 PM

the scene opens....

we find our newly crowned HMW champion Super Mario with belt around his waist standing against the boardwalk overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and smokin a cigar

"well, well the homecoming tour of the upper north side continues for me..."

"first, it was my stomping grounds, my house the NYC the house that I BUILT and now we're rolling the dice in the town called the cousin of Sin City A.K.A Atlantic City New Jersey home to the boardwalk on which I'm standing and home to Coney Island"

"and is it not just Ironic...because that's exactly where i intend to leave these other wannabes standing in my way of a bright future from outta the pipes of the underground to hittin' it on the streets to killin it in the ring all for the folks who loved me then and still love me now I intend to leave'em on a deserted island out in the middle of the Atlantic...that's for those who somehow survive sleepin with the fishes when I get done with them namely that dark soldier rip-off named jack Cain who I'm gonna be sure is walking WITH a cane after I beat his lights out
as for the outlaw I'm gonna see to it his ass is riding outta dodge with his tail tied between his legs and his little ring-a dinger lost somewhere up his ass as he whimpers back to whatever dude ranch he came off of. and as for the ultimate...there's only one true ultimate when it comes to wrestling doesn't matter what promotion it's for that ultimate, outside of the gm or the boss of bosses is the champ and out of the four of us there is by MY count only one and that would be....yeah as I thought!!!"

"I said it before and I'll say it again this aint the game ya mama an' daddy grew up with boys times have changed and so have I but there's things that havent changed like the fact i'm still the same red suit wearin ass kickin head bustin New York proud to be representin' Italian born badass that I've always been for the past 31 damn years and damn if i dont love my fuckin' job!"

Mario Puffs his cigar and stares on at the ocean illuminated by the moonlight as to the left of him down the boardwalk we get a glimpse of Coney Island as the scene

fades

to

black.

[Image: 7288a5ce883b155ddbaf03e64e671bd0.jpg]

This Ain't No Game!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Super Mario's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017), TheUltimate (04-20-2017)