Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Trax -vs- Calypso!
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2017, 06:12 AM

OFFICIAL RULES:

Each match gets its own thread for the competitors to reply in, again and again, throughout the week. Staff will create your RP thread. DO NOT BEGIN A NEW THREAD.

You may talk in-character UP TO 200 WORDS PER POST. You may go over this number at your own risk. If we think the post looks too long when we're going through and grading, we might skip it altogether! Then again, we might not. As I said go over 200 at your own risk.

Once you have posted, please wait until somebody else in the match posts before you reply again. So basically, to keep this simple, do not post back to back.

If NOBODY ELSE IN YOUR MATCH has responded in 6 HOURS and you've been waiting to post again, you are allowed to post again. While it will look like back-to-back posts, I will check the timestamp on them and verify each post.

If someone wants to be "one and done" just to get a cheap win, they are not getting the idea of what we're doing here.. So let's KEEP IT COMPETITIVE!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-20-2017, 10:28 AM

Hey Calypso! You're up against yours truly, Mr FN' Dominance, TRAX. Guess who that means is royally fucked?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

You guessed it motherfucker YOU. This a house show? Well this is MY house and you about to get shown the fuck up you feel me? I've seen you, walking around backstage all the time because you're too pussy to have an actual match, are those sunglasses you sometimes wear rose tinted? Must be if you think you're fucking with me. I don't need to have the top belt in the company to be considered UNIVERSAL. I'm the stars, the moon, the SUN that's gonna e-clipse calyp-so bad in that goddamn ring motherfucker. You ain't got nothing for me best believe that like Roman Reigns. Four time federweight? Nah son you an all time featherweight that's gonna get sent blasting off like Team Rocket when you catch this right hook, give you more airtime than a flight from England to Australia. This may be an house show battle but I take this shit serious and you a joke, c'mon son, step up and hit with something not played out, at least give me that.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-20-2017), The Blue Tango (04-20-2017), Vincent Lane (04-20-2017)
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-20-2017, 03:16 PM

Was that a rap or something you just did there? It didn't rhyme worth a crap, Trax. You're not still talking about how you're the best around here while some douche bag is walking around with the Universal Title are you? This whole situation had me thinking tonight when I was stirring up a killer goat cheese, sun dried tomato, spinach quiche I found online tonight.... Here's the link if ya'll interested:

[Image: Mrn3lSH.png]

Anyway. It's the works to make something perfect. The best gard-dang piece of egg pie you could ever dream of. When you have all the right ingredients you're only GUARANTEED greatness, right?! Ugh. What the fuck happened to you? Management throws you a title shot and what do you do? You got-Gabed. L.O.L. You can't talk tough anymore, my man, because you haven't proved your worth any shits in a LONG time.

Remind me again how I never wrestle anymore and I'll remind you when I'm helping you up after the match while you haven't won "YOUR" Uni Title back yet.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
Mr Killjoy (04-20-2017)
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-20-2017, 08:37 PM

First off well done for actually showing up, considering how complacent, lazy and content with your mediocrity and obscurity you are I figured your lame ass was gonna get burned out just opting in. Secondly its become damn clear to me I'mma have to pull your head out your own rectum so you can see shit clearly and smell the reality of the situation before I then proceed to shove my size 13 so far up your ass if I wiggle my toes your eyes will spin, motherfucker. You wanna talk about ingredients, having a match with me and proceeding to run your mouth in a half assed feeble attempt to piss me off is a recipe for disaster, 100% ass kicking guaranteed or your money back my nigga. I said not to be predictable so you do the complete opposite and bring up my Reno loss.Yeah because the guy who went on to become Universal Champion beating me by CHEATING makes me look bad? Dumbass. Easy to pick at peoples wins and loses when you a bitch who rarely wrestles. Talkin' about what management threw me, management threw YOU under the bus because when we meet in that ring? THEN its a "rap" sucker.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
The Blue Tango (04-22-2017)
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-21-2017, 01:11 AM

No, no ,no... I get it. I get it now... It was a Boys 2 Men song, right? I swear, by the moon and the stars and the sun that you'll be really reconsidering your credibility after this day. This ain't no pissing contest, Trax... Obviously if you place your accolades, your win/loss record, and those size 13 boots next to me there's no comparison. That's like comparing apples to almonds... I mean they're both fruit, but.. Ya know.

Size 13 though, huh? Pretty impressive. You know what they say about the size of a guy's feet right? Big socks! Let's hope I'm right about at least one thing, right? I've spent an entire career, maybe not as extensive as some, choosing my battles. Hell, I've spent my WHOLE LIFE doing that. What have you done with your time? You wasted it on chasing chances and taking risks. You want to bitch about me about predictability? Well, try to predict what else we can talk about then, Trax, and bitch when I bring it up. Yeah, you lost to the current Universal Champion... That's not helping your credibility any Trax... You're still not champ. You'll look that much better taking a loss to this nobody at a non-televised event.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-21-2017, 01:47 AM

Ain't no Boys 2 Men song but I turn Boys 2 Men in that ring bringing out the best in whoever I face, before Reno faced me? Relative nobody. After he went all out against me dirty tricks and all look where he at now. I might put people over every now and then but I'm still helluva more over and got more cred than you. Damn right we can't compare accomplishments you've got beating Ghost Tank listed as one if yours 'nuff said.Pick your battles? You didn't "choose" to face me and if you had the choice you wouldn't of be real. You can't match me as a wrestler you don't even look like a wrestler, when you make your entrance ringside security gonna rugby tackle you thinking you're a fan dressed as a wrestler that got backstage and fucked around with the tech equipment. Listen when you enter that ring do us both a favour and just lay down and let me pin you soon as the bell rings 'kay? Saves me valuable time and saves you valuable bones, otherwise I'mma have to break 'em. Remember I told you.

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-21-2017, 05:41 AM

Choosing my battles meaning I CHOSE to be here right now, you dimwit. L. O. L. If I had a choice of opposition, and looking around at my options, I would have PROBABLY chosen you anyway. It's just like you said, I have no cred. I have no star power. So, what better way to get some than use the same step ladder that Gabe Reno used to soar into super stardom? Since beating Ghost Tank hasn't worked for me in the eyes of some of the other talents, which I'm not SURE why exactly. The guy is a former champion in just about as many ways as you are and is about three times your size. So go ahead, keep up shitting on everything I've done around here.... Deny me of any credibility that I've gained in the past couple of years. One thing you WON'T do, Trax, is shit on my threads. I don't resemble a wrestler? Bitch anything I wear to the ring is ten times more stylish and glorious than those fucking sweatpants YOU sport in the ring. Laundry day, or what?

I CAN'T WAIT for the chance to see you in the ring, and more so, the surprising look on your face when YOUR trap is silenced when I beat your ass with my size 8 1/2!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane (04-26-2017)
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-21-2017, 06:35 AM

Hol' up, first you try and insinuate my crediblity is dying then you admit beating me is a way to catapult one to superstardom? 4/20 was yesterday so put the joint down you contradictive fool. Damn right beating me would do wonders for you but it ain't happening.Sorry to say but you've "chose" to be in the wrong place. Fuck your fashion sense, Vinnie Lane did the whole metrosexual look better than you, whats your ring style saying? Thats whats important. Deny you of your credibiliity? What credibility? You're as talented as I am pale. Your chances of winning this match are lower than a lowrider with no wheels in a ditch in the bottom of the ocean. Fuck around and I'll make your head bounce like a check by Dixie Carter, now thats IMPACT! Wear your least favourite pair of skinny jeans to the ring so when you simultaneously shit and piss yourself when I'm beating your ass like you owe me money its no biggie you feel me? Sheldon Cooper looking motherfucker, you gonna beat me at what, chess? Fuck outta here.

By the way my girl wants to know where you go for your manicures, thanks.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
The Blue Tango (04-22-2017), Vincent Lane (04-26-2017)
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-21-2017, 08:35 AM

Only the best nail studio in the greatest city on Earth, homie! VIA Nail Salon right in the heart of Brooklyn! I'm surprised you haven't heard of it being in your old stomping grounds and what not.

I can't take your credibility away, Trax. I can't take your Universal Title reign, Intercontinental Title, or Tag team Title reigns... They'll always be there, along WITH your credibility. What Calypso was insinuating was that you've been talking about getting back up to that upper echelon since you came back late last August.

THE ANNONCEMENT!!!!!!!

Right? Granted, you've been in some intense matches, no doubt. Elimination chambers, the finals of Lethal Lotto, #1 contenders matches.... You've been tickling the clouds but just can't pull yourself back up there. I was insinuating that you just ain't so f'n dominant anymore. You can poke at the fact that I don't have shit to claim all you want, but at least I don't come out here every single damn day trying to convince the world I'm still something when I'm obviously not. All that matters today, this week, this match, is that I'm going to exploit your short comings lately for exactly what they are.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-21-2017, 12:26 PM

Jackie HAS heard of that place actually my man. She screwed up her faced and said "He goes THERE? Forget I asked". She doesn't seem impressed with you...I can relate.

You're persistant with this verbal back and forth but persistancy is all you've got. You can run your mouth all you want leading up to the match, hell you can talk shit DURING, up untill the point I kick you in the mouth and have you shitting teeth and drinking liquified meals for a week.

You say I've failed to get back to upper echelon but then go on to point out I've been in ALL the PPV main events and several warfare main events since I've been back? Thanks for putting me over, stupid. Made me sound like a top perfomer to me, which I am, I don't need the uni title or ANY title to be considered that.

"Top performer", " Champion" what would you know about either of those things? Nah the federweight don't count no matter how many times you win it. You can win that but you're not winning this. I'm so far ahead of you I'm banging my head off the dashboard reversing to see where you at. Give up.

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-21-2017, 09:50 PM

So your lady lacks taste. Go figure.

It actually explains a few things.

Anyhow, enough about your bitch, Trax. We're having a match in a couple of days and you playing middle-man with your lady and Calypso about some leads on a place to get some decent nails is annoying, bruh.

Now this shit about giving up? Nigguh please. You wish. The only thing I've 'given-up' is caffeine after 6PM. You know, I really think you've only been skimming off the top here.... I never said I was a top superstar or champion EVER here in the XWF. Therefore, I would NOT know much about it... You should though. I don't plan on trying to be one and I'm not here to win championships and play in the main event. I'm just here to ruin your life for a couple of days. Maybe shine a little bit of light on the fact that what I've been talking about is the truth.

YES! You've been in every main event lately! Awesome! Thing is, your role in them reminds me of the role of the black dude in a horror movie. There to make a few people happy, but never makes it to the end.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-21-2017, 10:35 PM

Actually I think you'd be better suited having conversations with my girl about nails and clothes than tryna trash talk with me. Fashion is your forte, well apparently, but wrestling isn't. You and Jackie should go shopping together, shes always wanted a gay best friend to go shopping with man.

Remember what I said about you being content and complacent with your medicority? You proved me correct with the latest batch of verbal diarrhoea you squated and painfully churned out fool, not here to win championships or main event, then what the fuck you here for? "Ruin my life for a couple days" ? Nothing you've said so far has fazed me though? All I've done is roll my eyes and pity you because I know in a couple of days I'mma break your legs and you're never gonna be able to strut down a catwalk again, .

Nice horror movie analogy but heres the thing, its 2017 and shits changed, you watched "Get Out" yet? Possible spoiler alert, the black guy who is the main character leaves the white bitch in a pool of her own blood at the end of the movie.Thats a more accurate analogy of whats gonna happen in our match motherfucker.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
The Blue Tango (04-21-2017), Vincent Lane (04-26-2017)
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-21-2017, 11:46 PM

Sorry, I grew up in the 90's before black lives mattered. So, I'll compare your career to then and not now. That better? You've saved me a rip off from the Red Box, too, thanks nig-uh-nig.

The life ruining isn't right now, either, stupid. It's AFTER our match when you spend the few days after like, 'What the fuck happened?', and rethinking your damn passion after Calypso pins your ass for uh-one, uh-two, uh-three in the center of that ring you think you own.

You can carry those tears straight into High Stakes too, dude, where I'll see you again. I seen you want to face Doc? You ARE fucking nuts! You're one to talk about all these credentials, here's a guy that's wrestled twice in the last two years. Way to cherry-pickem there boss. Beating up an old man that's milked out a title reign since last fall is really gonna boost you in the Heyman Power Rankings. You silly jabronie. And when he beats you like I do, what then? What's next for Trax? Instead of worrying about what Calypso's purpose is here, maybe we should take a few steps back.... Take a selfie and look at ourselves for a minute before all of this pride and f'n dominance gets shoved down our throats.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy (04-22-2017)
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-22-2017, 12:30 AM Bug  re:Trax -vs- Calypso! -->

Haha back the fuck up. Yeah man, after our match I'll be thinking "What the fuck happened?" followed by me thinking " That was the EASIEST match of my career, was that guy even trying?" .I AM going to own that ring when I own you inside it like you're my goddamn slave and nah, your life DON'T matter. Don't watch whats next for me, as for Doc, ignoring his title defenses and matches against Duke, Chaos etc he had two matches in the LL tournament alone before he got eliminate by yours truly, so good job on paying attention. You're oblivious to what goes on around here because you're barely here, you have no idea of the physical anguish coming, the skill gap between us is bigger than the gap between your two front teeth.

[Image: profilepic_1166.jpg?dateline=1476998483]

Damn and I thought John Blaq had been hit with the ugly branch, do they take your modelling pics from the neck down?

Calypso, take solace that this is a non televised event so the only people who are gonna witness your ass whooping are the people in the arena, I'mma let my actions in the ring speak for me now, I'm dun talkin' like Kojo.

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-22-2017, 09:46 AM

You wanna compare selfies? That's cool.

[Image: ltaZbVd.jpg?1]

See, I like this because it really shows the roots that your people maintain throughout the aging process. The wrinkles across your forehead tell me you have to shit, but also tells me you have a soft side with the look of concern in your eyes. Decent pic.

You know what else looks good? You fluffing up Doc's balls like that.

Go figure. AGAIN.

Of course he fights more than twice a year.... What do I look like? A ? You're so caught up on what you used to be and what other dudes used to do that you may have forgotten what's coming at ya now. Maybe I DON'T have an interest in becoming the NEXT MR. F'N BLABBERPANTS, but I'm at least going to shut that ass up once. God DAMN. At least that. My actions will speak louder than subs and speakers your cousin Ay Jay is selling out of a van down the block when I ROCK YOU LIKE HURRICANE!!

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane (04-26-2017)
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-22-2017, 11:03 PM

Quitter.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-23-2017, 02:20 AM

Man, you REALLY want me to respond to that? You going off on a picture of R Truth, who clearly doesn't even look like me, I mean if anything I look like Elijah Burke I've been told so not sure what you expect me to respond to that fuck up of yours.

Like seriously you're defeating yourself at this point.

Quote: seen you want to face Doc? You ARE fucking nuts! You're one to talk about all these credentials, here's a guy that's wrestled twice in the last two years

Um...

[quote]
Of course he fights more than twice a year.... What do I look like? A ]

[color=#FFFFFF]
Am I supposed to answer that?

The only mouth you need to shut is your own to prevent you looking like more of an ass. Seriously just zip it, take your loss like a good little bitch and go back to doing what you do best afterwards, absolutely nothing. Got it? Good.

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-23-2017, 10:20 AM

Welcome back. Glad you decided to step back into the marathon. You know earlier you could only praise me for at least 'attempting' to keep up with you right? I didn't think you'd actually sit back and assume this is over two days before we actually meet. What kind of bitch do you think I am?!

[quote='TRAX' pid='120599' dateline='1492942800']

[quote] seen you want to face Doc? You ARE fucking nuts! You're one to talk about all these credentials, here's a guy that's wrestled twice in the last two years[/quote]

Um...

I was being sarcastic you dumb shit. Here, have some clarification.

[quote]
Of course he fights more than twice a year.... What do I look like? A ]
[/quote]

[color=#9400D3]That seriously wasn't you? To be honest, I DID just Google 'black wrestler'. I figured you'd be at the top the way you talk about being UNIVERSAL and shit.

While I've spent the whole week defeating myself, I hope you understand when this is all said and done that you shouldn't walk into any situation assuming anything. You've proved several times in the past couple of months that your time looking down at the rest of the competition is far gone. Sure, you may still be involved with the best. Week in and week out you'll have stellar main event matches, but only to fall victim of another dude's triumph.

You'll see what makes Calypso a four-time Federweight Champion... And how much of a joke this division can make out of someone who thinks they're too good for it..
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-23-2017, 11:19 AM

Calypso I wanna stress to you that at this point I'm responding to you out of boredom. I mean, I'm currently not booked for a match, a PROPER match against an actual challenging opponent. However I not long ago opted in for the next PPV which I promise you, I'm either going to walk out the Universal number one contender, or walk in ALREADY the number one contender and leave as CHAMPION. Can I expect to see you there that night? Wait don't bother answering that, stupid question to be honest, of course I can't.

Stepped back into the marathon you say? If you want to call this a "Marathon" then what I'm doing right now is having a victory lap, I've already won it and I've had you eating my dust all week, don't you realise that? I really want to drive that into your head, before I drive your head into the canvas with the O.T.M or knock your head clean off your feeble looking little shoulders with the Trap Silencer.

I ain't underestimating you son, I've scoped out and studied you and although you're (usually) decent at trash talking backstage, in that ring you flop like a fish outta water and thats the only thing thats gonna be made PAINFULLY transparent.

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-23-2017, 06:25 PM

Bored?! Where the hell were you yesterday then asshole?

Funny, if Ive been eating your dust all week it tastes a hell of a lot like victory. You've won a few times before, you know what flavor I'm talking about. It may ne a little foreign to ya NOW but I'm sure you remember.

This week, you've managed to show me something, Trax. You've shown that no matter how many times you come out here.... its always going to be the same damn thing. You don't care what anyone else has done in the past, yet, it's Calypso's lack of participation that keeps getting brought to light.

Want to talk about talking the talk? Yeah you talk, alright. So do I, yup. As far as the walking goes, I CANNOT wait to look bacl as I'm walking up the ramp and see your dead ass picking yourself back up in that ring.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-24-2017, 09:26 PM

13 Reasons Why ( You Suck Absolute Ass)

"Welcome to your Rape"

1. You look roughly 50 pounds, soaking wet.
2. The Gap in your teeth is bigger than the payment gap between genders in the workplace
3. You're more delusional than a dementia sufferer on LSD
4. My girlfriends thighs are bigger than your entire body
5. In the ring you're greener than the shit you clearly must of been smoking 4/20
6. Your wrestling name makes you sound like a Zumba dance teacher
7. Your skinny jeans are so tight your grapefruits must be raisins
8.The small interactions I've had with the Kings entertained me more than you have all week
9. You're that shit you pay Vinnie Lane to wrestle here
10. Your hairline is like your career, receding to the point of nonexistence
11. Me facing you is as pointless as me using tanning lotion
12. You suck that bad I can't even be bothered to come up with 13 reasons as to why you suck
13. Fuck you.

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-24-2017, 10:01 PM

I'm just gonna put this HERE:

(04-23-2017, 06:55 PM)King John II Said: Samuels pulls a revolver from his coat pocket and pushes the cylinder out. He reaches into his coat and pulls out a handful of bullets. One by one he begins to load them in the chambers.

Samuels: "On any one of our worst days, we're better than you could ever dream."

Samuels: "You forget that you only succeeded in our absence. As they say, when the cats are away the mice will play."

Samuels: "We dominated until we got tired of doing so. You'll never experience that kind of burden."

Samuels: "We've been dominating competition since you were squirted into your mother's putrid vagina while she turned tricks in the back of an El Camino."

Samuels: "Winking at Theo the way you just did there? That's unsightly. Are you going to pull his hair next and ask if he 'likes you or like-likes you?' We're back for less than a week and you're already auditioning to be a concubine."

Samuels: "Since you want to pretend we're kinfolk let me give you a word of advice, 'brotha:' black men sticking their noses where they don't belong historically tend to wind up as backwoods Christmas tree ornaments."

Samuels slams the cylinder shut and spins it. He pulls the hammer back and offers the gun to Trax.

Samuels: "Next time you open your mouth I'd suggest sticking this inside it first. It'd be a lot less painful, I can promise you that.

Just because of how ridiculous you've become, I'm going to follow-up and just..... go right along with this.

Pay attention.

(04-24-2017, 09:26 PM)TRAX Said:

13 Reasons Why ( You Suck Absolute Ass)

"Welcome to your Rape"

1. You look roughly 50 pounds, soaking wet.

I weigh 170 pounds. It's mandatory to post that shit, look it up.

2. The Gap in your teeth is bigger than the payment gap between genders in the workplace

In when? The 1960's? Being colored I figured you'd have a bit more remorse.

3. You're more delusional than a dementia sufferer on LSD

You just made that up.

4. My girlfriends thighs are bigger than your entire body

She must be pretty fat.

5. In the ring you're greener than the shit you clearly must of been smoking 4/20

I dab.

6. Your wrestling name makes you sound like a Zumba dance teacher

Never instructed, but I've been.

7. Your skinny jeans are so tight your grapefruits must be raisins

Redundant.

8.The small interactions I've had with the Kings entertained me more than you have all week

Obviously. See above.

9. You're that shit you pay Vinnie Lane to wrestle here

I don't know what that means.

10. Your hairline is like your career, receding to the point of nonexistence

My hairline is hereditary. My career is my choice.

11. Me facing you is as pointless as me using tanning lotion

Cancer sucks. You should wear some anyway.

12. You suck that bad I can't even be bothered to come up with 13 reasons as to why you suck

Oh, I know right?

13. Fuck you.

Breathe.

If you were running dry, Trax, you could have said it a long time ago. I really couldn't give a single bead of ball sweat to how much you think I don't matter around here. Truth of the matter is, you've become, like, the old guy now. No one around here gives a fuck about ya and no one is really rooting for you, either. Yeah sure, SOTM last time, but you shared it with the two other people that you were in the main event of Lethal Lottery with. And one dude repeated it. He's Uni champ now and, sorry bitch, eyes are on him, not you. So, why don't you quit running Calypso down to the ground like he's some chump and you're one of those kings. You obviously ain't, so quit pretending this wasn't your A Game you ain't gonna be cryin' when it's all done and did. I got you, bitch, right where I want you.

Calypso goes all gangster and waves his hands mystically.

Calypso.
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters (04-26-2017)
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-24-2017, 10:24 PM

Insinuates I'm running dry, while overloading his "rebuttal" with quotes, holy filler batman, does that even fall under the word restrictions of these house show promos? I think not!! And is that old nigga Samuels the first person to come up with listing things? That nigga Chris Jericho? FYI, I had the "13 Reasons" idea penned up before Samuels response to me, I just didn't get round to putting it out because like I said...I got distracted by things and people actual worth my TIME. The only person copying around here is you tryna copy being a WRESTLER. Trying and failing MISERABLY. Your points miss me so much I thought your closure was gonna be a hug. Says I'm old... even though I'm one of the youngest on the roster. Says nobody is rooting for me or cares, despite the fact that one, I don't give a SHIT about other people "rooting" for me and two,since the SOTM is based on votes, me getting voted SOTM means I actually DO have my praisers, and I've won SOTM twice too stupid, how many times you got? Caedus might have the top strap, but I'm still a top performer here... he says so himself. All eyes are still on TRAX a feeling you'll never understand. Bitch.

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-24-2017, 10:41 PM

If you say so, buttercup.

You really haven't been listening this entire time, have you?

You think you're SO out of my league that....... what? You put the TV louder in the background than my productions? You're OBVIOUSLY not reading the latest in fashion, right? We've been over all of that. But you've definitely, DEFINITELY seemed distracted. Listen, fuck those kings. Fuck everyone else. If you lose to Calypso this show, after all that bullshit you've been blasting all over this place, you're gonna look like a damned fool.

And Calypso PITIES the fool that blasts bullshit all over the place and can't back it up.

That's a Mr. T quote and I used it. I doubt he cares. Like how I doubt Jericho or the kings cared you used their countown, or whatever it was. I just thought it was cute that after all of this stuff for the king's you... ya know... were thinking of doing something like that. And if you were listening I mentioned following along with it before I was pausing and answering each one of thirteen stupid reasons. You said before your bored, you said your not dry... Well, I'm still right here, homie.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-24-2017, 11:01 PM

Oh I HAVE been listening to you Calypso, I've listened to what you've been saying and I've watched your few performances in the ring... and you wonder why I come across as distracted? Distracted...disinterested even...you haven't give me a reason NOT to be. In the ring you're mediocre and your attitude is self deprecating, you've basically admitted to how irrelevant and under the radar you are, how you're not here for main events or titles, what you've failed to mention is its due to incapability, not laziness. You admit you're a nobody and try and imply I'm just like you...but we both know that's really not the case. You're alone in that regard buddy, its me that pities YOU fool, you self-confessed loser. Why should I care about someone like that, because "if" I lose to you my reps out the window? That's an astronomical sized "if", its like saying "if" you win the lottery, there's a CHANCE it can happen but the ratio is a million to one.

Although there was simlarities, there was notable differences between what I and Samuels did but keep clutching at straws hoping it'll save you

Yawn

You're still boring me.

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-24-2017, 11:42 PM

You're starting to bore ME now, to be honest. The fact I was counting on you not doing so was the best thing about this whole thing. Way to fucking go. Let's keep rehashing on how stupid I make myself look and how I admit my self-defeat. Let's mention, again, the fact I rarely appear on television and my one astonishing accomplishment is beneath you. My irrelevancy and my lack of anything around here matter none at this point. Will losing to me crap out your career? Probably not. No, I have better faith than that, definitely not. You'll just have to live with it for the rest of your career, bitch. However long it is. I'll take that over anything else any day. You'll always be able to look back, rub the side of your cheek, and, like many others, remember the Clap, baby.

Hate Post Like Post