Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF House Show Battles
Cadryn Tiberius -vs- "The Outlaw" Brian Harris
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-20-2017, 06:11 AM

OFFICIAL RULES:

Each match gets its own thread for the competitors to reply in, again and again, throughout the week. Staff will create your RP thread. DO NOT BEGIN A NEW THREAD.

You may talk in-character UP TO 200 WORDS PER POST. You may go over this number at your own risk. If we think the post looks too long when we're going through and grading, we might skip it altogether! Then again, we might not. As I said go over 200 at your own risk.

Once you have posted, please wait until somebody else in the match posts before you reply again. So basically, to keep this simple, do not post back to back.

If NOBODY ELSE IN YOUR MATCH has responded in 6 HOURS and you've been waiting to post again, you are allowed to post again. While it will look like back-to-back posts, I will check the timestamp on them and verify each post.

If someone wants to be "one and done" just to get a cheap win, they are not getting the idea of what we're doing here.. So let's KEEP IT COMPETITIVE!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-20-2017, 08:03 AM

Outlaw?

Son, please. You look like the type of dude to binge watch Son's Of Anarchy on Netflix, all while begging your mom to bring you another couple of Hot Pockets. Are you gonna show me a picture of your Harley, too? And by "your" Harley, I actually mean your "Uncles" Harley. And actually, by "Uncle" I mean the dude that touched your no-no squares when you were in the third grade, who set off this entire little diatribe of you being an "outlaw". Tell me more about how you're looking for justice and how you're going to rid the XWF of the filth. But, sadly, Uncle Sid ain't here my man. The only dude you're fittin' to come to blows with is this man right here. The epitome of real man, the essence of excellence, the real outlaw, Cadryn Tiberius.

It's ironic that I show my true colors and all of a sudden there's already another "outlaw" popping up around here.

Good luck, partner, you'll need it.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
Dolly Waters (04-20-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017), Vincent Lane (04-20-2017) [-]
OutlawBrianHarris Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-20-2017, 02:51 PM

Cadryn you call yourself the real "outlaw"?

Don't make me laugh you could never be an outlaw!

Listen pretty boy leave now you talk a big game but in reality your peeing your pants b**** you can talk about how I'm a fake outlaw where I'm from you wouldn't last a day eventually I will win the Universal Title Cadryn yeah you have won titles but I'm new in this company and I'm gonna take it by storm Cadryn just back out of the match now because your final match won't even be televised everyone and also Cadryn go to your family because your end will come very soon pray because I'm gonna make the fans see you as what you for what you truly are a cowboy pretty boy B****!! I'm gonna take my son to the woodshed

See you there. You will fall

[Image: AKMgTU7.jpg]

[Image: 8954ZKA.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like OutlawBrianHarris's post:
Cadryn Tiberius (04-20-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-20-2017, 03:16 PM

Hah! Look at you with you're little tough guy act.

That's cute.

You're like the real life version of the movie "Wild Hogs". Some old and busted wannabe biker, that frankly couldn't scare the piss out of a newborn.

Also, why you gonna take your son to the woodshed?

Did he smack you in the mouth and tell you what a little bitch you are?

If so, let me get his autograph. He'll be the only one with your bloodline going anywhere here in the XWF.

You call me a pretty boy, and I'll admit, I'm damn pretty.

These locks that flow like the rivers of Babylon down the back of these broad shoulders, yeah, that's what a man looks like. Feel free to take notes, brother.

Step to the side, son.

You ain't got shit on this.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cadryn Tiberius's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-20-2017) [-]

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-20-2017, 04:47 PM

What?

Tough guy act ha.

Nothing about me is a act. I'm 100% real unlike you. You act like your so confident but inside your just a scared little pretty boy. You say I'm not a real man I can barely tell if your a man with your hair. Only reason your still here is because you haven't met me yet. I'm gonna be the man who makes you retire. I'm here for 2 reasons to be mean and make the green. And facing you will be a easy payday. You look like you raided Chuck Norris's wardrobe. And when I'm done with you girl's won't call you pretty they're gonna run away probably a reaction you haven't ever gotten. You may have the upper hand when it comes to talking but my actions speak louder than words.

[Image: wQTbKwv.png]
That patch means something to me and my biker buddies

I live by brotherhood live or die never say die.

See you there brother.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes OutlawBrianHarris's post:
Roxy Cotton (04-21-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-20-2017, 05:20 PM

Oh shit, you've convinced me that you're a tough guy throwing around that sweet patch, bro.

Naw, I'm kidding.

Honestly you keep calling me pretty. I'm beginning to wonder if you wanna fight me or fuck me.

You're right, though, we haven't met face to face. Which is a blessing for you. Unlike your pussified attempts and being a hard ass, my legacy spells disaster for you, friend.

Ain't no retirement in my future, sport. I've taken men like Jim Caedus to his limits, tell me more about your achievments, other than that time in the truck stop bathroom where you were able to gargle three cocks, instead of the typical two.

I'm the lawless, lyricist, loser.

You're just spare parts, bud.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-20-2017, 05:48 PM

You took Jim to his limit you didn't win which I would've done that doesn't count as something to me proud of. Which is why i'll beat you frankly you suck. You call me gay I have a wife and 3 kids. it's 2017 being gay shouldn't be used as a insult besides your probably tryin to cover your tracks since your in the gay community.
So kid who probably types on his computer whos scared watch out you can't escape the real outlaw.

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-21-2017, 06:15 AM

You ain't gonna win shit.

Gay people are ok in my book, just cause I call ya a meat gazer doesn't mean I hate gay people, don't be so obtuse.

Computer? Kid? Are you on that meth like Higgers and those other hillbilly fucks that run around here?

You keep coming back for more, and I applaud that, but shit, son.

You been beat since Jump St.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-21-2017, 11:58 AM

I'm gonna end you badly you'll cry like a little b**** when I'm kicking your ass gotta comeback for that one b**** I'm gonna make an impact when I become the man who retires you I'll be the Cadryn killer but to be fair fans wouldn't care your career was never anything in the first place yeah you were a heavymetal champ 4x if I wanted to I could win that belt right now.

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-22-2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:I'm gonna end you badly you'll cry like a little b**** when I'm kicking your ass gotta comeback for that one b**** I'm gonna make an impact when I become the man who retires you I'll be the Cadryn killer but to be fair fans wouldn't care your career was never anything in the first place yeah you were a heavymetal champ 4x if I wanted to I could win that belt right now.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record...

You ain't gonna win shit, son.

Ain't nobodies career ending, ain't nothing like that fittin' to happen anytime soon.

You probably will make some type of impact, but it isn't going to be against me, sugarfoot.

I am the essence of excellence, and soon enough you'll know why.

I was once The Cereal Killer and that worked about as well as you being "The Cadryn Killer".

Fans love me, my boy. Everytime I step into that ring, it's electric. Something you wouldn't know anything about.

As I said before, you should just go ahead and bow to your supreme victor, pal.

I am, now and forever, better than you could ever hope to be.

Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

06-08-17

2x XWF Hart Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]