Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 11:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
human nature
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-17-2017, 11:51 PM

the clouds are dark on a grey skied afternoon the winds blow heavy the waters rise and flood and landslides by the ton crush all in their wake

standing atop a mountain watching as all this goes on is Dr.Psycho in his black duster, wide-brim hat black gloves,black pants and boots his hand motioning as if he were the conductor of an orchestra and he was in command of all this mass chaos he watches people run, screaming for help, crying, struggling to survive long enough to be rescued as the winds, rain, debris, and mass destruction reign their terror upon the world below and its people and flying above is a cameraman in a helicopter who focuses in on psycho and turns on the camera so he can do a promo to which he begins as such....

"when you think of the word Random and it's meaning I ask you what is it that you first think of?"

"the world is full of things that can be truly considered random: things that change suddenly, that appear out of nowhere, that disappear suddenly, phenomena that cannot be explained but yet they happen

but none in this world...can truly define random more than nature;
mother nature and human nature

here: below us we see the power of Mother Nature at her worst and most powerful
where once a land like this was shining like the sun beautifully birds chirping people laughing and chatting happily and then suddenly....THIS!!!

you may call yourself random as if you were the famed box of chocolates of Forest Gump in which you never know what you will get

I have the distinct pleasure and honor to call myself the original "split personality" and i see us having quite a lot in common together you and I and perhaps a partnership may be the order of the time to come

but first, a test of skills against each other to see who among the two of us is his better amongst us

know you this, random: four things in life that never change two of which are the constants known as Death and Taxes the other two are a leopard's spots and the fact that for every strength there is a weakness and EVERYONE no matter how random they may claim to be has one or more and I being the master surgeon of the squared circle intend to pick you apart piece by every tiny little piece on every square inch of your body to find yours.

and why do i do this you ask me...well, my boy the answer is in fact quite the writing on the wall if you will.....

that, is simply my HUMAN NATURE!

nothing more, and nothing less!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr.Psycho's post:
JimCaedus (04-18-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Dr.Psycho's post!
Random (04-21-2017)