Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 07:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prescription...for destruction
Dr.Psycho Offline
The Demon Doctor

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-17-2017, 09:28 PM

Dr. Herjavech a.k.a Dr.Psycho having taken on the role of one of the doctors assigned to the care of Dolly Waters enters her room and seeing that she is hooked to an I.V gets a wicked idea

taking out a syringe full of a rather powerful medicine known as Fentanyl he injects it into her system through the I.V and sets it to run fast into her bloodstream and once the bag is drained he watches her reaction and seeing the desired one of her anesthetized and oblivious to any problems or concerns he places a hand on her heart

Edit
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-18-2017, 06:51 AM

Dolly kicks out and rips the IV from her arm before any damage could be done. She looks up at the stupid mick bastard standing over top of her bed... there's a gleam in her eye.

SUDDENLY!

Dolly snaps into a period induced fit of rage and spears Dr. to the ground, she screams and shrieks like a banshee as she repeatedly jams the IV in and out of his gayishly painted neck.

She hears someone coming down the hallway and jumps back into her bed, pretending to be asleep. An orderly and the nurse mistake Dr. Dumbass for a vagrant drug addict and simply drag him down to the infirmary for the dope sick and AIDS infested.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
The Monster of Htaed (04-19-2017)