Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Redemption..
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-17-2017, 08:09 PM

Redemption..

“I have long feared that my sins would return to visit me, and the cost is more than I can bear.”

The warm spring sunshine beats down through the trees, illuminating the forest in a way that only God would deem fitting. The air is crisp, warm, and relentless. A short breath leaves you only more inclined to gasp for another. Humidity. The bane of existence to an otherwise, perfect spring day. Cadryn sits alone on the tailgate of his truck, seemingly deep in thought. His jeans look old and worn out, his boots muddy, his hat fraying at the brim. Disheveled, is the best way to describe the outlaw in his current form. The silence of the forest broken only by animals, and Cadryns fist slamming into the bare, metal tailgate, upon which he sits…

Angrily, he begins speaking aloud for the world to hear..

My daddy once told me that if you’re man enough to start a fight, you’d better be man enough to admit when you’ve lost one. Michael Graves and Robert Main put a hurting on me like I’ve never experienced. I’m not sure where LJ’s priorities had been focused, but they sure as hell weren't focused on doing much to help me, that’s for sure. Those two men laid a beating on me like I’ve yet to experience, and quite frankly, I’d like to never experience it again. On top of getting my ass whipped all across the arena, basically, Chris Chaos’ pathetic excuse for a woman hits me in the mouth with a goddamn brick so hard, the fucking thing crumbled. I’m not gonna sit here and whine about the interference, hell, we all saw it. I was getting put through the ringer by Ax3. I gave it everything I had, and it still wasn’t enough. I talked so highly of my abilities, so highly of myself, and it did nothing but backfire in my face. But, that’s ok. Because, in this world you can either puss out and give up, or you can get back up, and try again. And that’s exactly what I’m doing. I’ll never give up, and I’ll never quit. I’m like cancer. It’s going to take a hell of a lot to get rid of my ass, that’s for damn sure. I knew damn well that my sins of the past would revisit, and cost me more than I had ever anticipated. “The Cereal Killer”. A cleverly laid plan that I for some reason, thought would actually work. As you can easily tell, it did not. In fact, it has done nothing but bring to light an entire new set of problems.

“Who does he think he is, we all know he’s that idiotic, cereal eating, no talent, wannabe wrestler.”

“Aw, look. Cadryn thinks he’s a cowboy, how cute. I wonder when he’ll hit someone with the dildochucks?”

“Ain’t nobody ever gonna take you seriously, face it, you’re destined to fail in the XWF.”

That’s all I’ve heard since revealing that “This is the real Cadryn.” And, I get it, I really do. It’s hard for anyone to begin to take someone seriously after all that I did as The Cereal Killer. From the ridiculous catchphrases, to the obsession with Michael Graves, to the insane antics I pulled at the beginning of my career here in the XWF. Even Natalie, the one support system I had in place through the entirety of this change seemed unconvinced. But, again, it’s understandable. Most men work their entire lives to make a change, to make a difference in their lives, and in the lives of others. I have attempted to do it in a week. It’s a continued struggle, and will remain so for a long time to come. Mainly because there is one person who more or less “dropped me like week old trash.” as he so eloquently put it.

Michael Graves. You made good on your promise, bud. You made damn sure that I ate every word I had to say, and you and Robert Main made damn sure that the world realized the true power of Ax3. I’d like to sit here and tell you that I’m upset, Graves. Or that I am going to do everything in my power to destroy Ax3, but that just isn’t the case. Unlike you, I will not focus my energy on drudging up the past. I will move forward, without you, this time, and I will prosper. I will continue to hone my skills, continue to train, and continue to aspire to the dream I once had about my standing here in the XWF. And no, Michael, before you decided to address the world about my fortitude, you don’t scare me. I have nothing to fear about Ax3. What you need to understand is that I fear no man, nor do I fear a challenge. So if the time comes that we face each other again, so be it. Until that time, however, I will continue to do what benefits me personally, professionally, and, spiritually. And right now there is only but one man my focus is set upon, and that man is..

Chris Chaos.

Everyone's favorite Universal Champion​! Oh, wait, I lied. You lost the belt to Reno in your third title defense. Seriously? You had three title defenses in how many months and you lost the third one? Well, okay, let's be honest. You lost that belt to Graves on Savage. We all know he beat you, but as luck would have it, you somehow managed to pull out of that match the victor. And I know, Chris, you seem to think this is the house that Chaos built. And it potentially could be, you're one hell of an athlete. But here's the issue, Chris: I'm better. In every goddamn definition, in every goddamn language, in every goddamn universe, I'm better. And I know what you're thinking, Chris. Who has this guy beat? What gives him the right to say that he is the superior athlete? I'll tell you what gives me that right, bud: honor. Something you obviously know nothing about. It's easy to spear someone when they have their back turned or you surprise them. It's easy to Superkick someone when they are focused more on protecting their best friend than themselves. It's easy to be victorious in a situation that defines the term “cowardice”. Because that's what you are, Chris, a coward. I know what you’re thinking, Chris. You’re thinking that I just did the same thing to you at the end of last weeks Savage. And, yeah, it was hypocritical, but it was the only way to get your attention. Seeing as how such a “superior” being doesn’t pay attention to the men at the “bottom of the totem pole” it was necessary for me to get creative in order to show you that I will not be ridiculed and that I will not go down without a fight. You’re a poor, pathetic excuse of a human being. If you aren't able to be deceitful, or to have some sort of advantage over your opponent, you can't win. Reno knew this, just as well as I do, and he took advantage, Chris. He beat you and he took the one thing in your life that gave you any merit. Without that title, without the glory of being Universal Champion, you're nothing. A coward who has more to prove to himself than he does to the rest of the world. Let me be the first to congratulate you on another loss this month. Because, the gloves are off, Chris. No more games, no more comedy routine, no more bullshit. To be the man, you've got to beat the man. And I'm going to do just that. For some God awful reason you're like the poster boy for the XWF. In order to advance forward in this company, everyone has to go through you. Honestly you're more suited to be the poster boy for autism. No, wait, I lie. That’s an insult to people with autism everywhere. You are definitely the poster boy for bleeding vaginas everywhere, though. When things don't go your way, when you're beaten, you run to whoever will listen and cry on their shoulder. You cry about favoritism, you cry about how you know you won deep down in your heart. But you and I both know you're lying to yourself just as much as you lie to your fans and the rest of the world. You're so self righteous and full of convoluted bullshit that you just can't accept defeat. So when the time comes that you​ need to sack up and face a real challenge, you make sure the deck is stacked against them. Not this time, champ. Or should I say former champ? There is no escape, there is no count out, there is nothing but a chance for you to finally be pinned once and for all. The Savage Sanitarium will serve as the first time you’ve been pinned in quite some time. There is nothing you can do to stop this cowboy from riding into that arena and giving you the ass whippin’ you so definitely deserve. I don't need to come from the shadows this time, Chris.. That was a present for you, son. A reminder that the man you once thought you knew, is gone. And all that remains is the man you've never wanted to know. The man that will conquer the former champion, and rise to his own personal glory here in the XWF. It was never about your title, Chris. The reasoning has remained the same since the first time you deemed it necessary to attack me. And that reason is pride. Pride is what propelled me to the XWF in the first place, and pride is what is going to excel me to the top. But, when you're in line at the grocery store attempting to get the balance on your food stamp card, I'll be there for you. Not to verbally or physically abuse you, not to laugh at your ultimate misfortune, fitting as it may be. No, Chris, I'll be there to help you back up. I'll be there to show you how a real man handles himself. I'll shake your hand and I'll offer you a spot at my table, Chris. Because that's what real men do. We stand in the middle of every situation and we face it one on one, face to face, every time. And when we are done handling our business, we help up the man who was once our enemy, we dust him off, and we shake his hand. It's called honor, Chris. It's integrity of the finest degree, molded from the clay of our ancestors. So while you're out partying, or whore chasing, or whatever it is you do in your spare time, I'll be here. I'll be waiting patiently for the day that you and I are face to face in that ring.

Cadryn slides off of his tailgate, and proceeds to close it. Cadryn walks around to the drivers side of his truck and climbs in. The truck starts with a short turn of the key, and engine begins to rev up. Cadryn locks the truck in to four wheel drive and tears off into the woods, mud flying up each side of his truck, cascading over the roof, and down in to the bed as the camera begins to fade out..

(To be continued.)

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
(04-18-2017), JimCaedus (04-17-2017), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (04-21-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-19-2017), Vincent Lane (04-22-2017) [-]