Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAVAGE * MONDAY NIGHT 4/17 SPECIAL
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-17-2017, 02:46 PM

[Image: k6XGnt9.jpg]

APRIL 17TH, 2017
LIVE! FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

IN NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK

Featuring Special Guest House Performers...

JAAAYYYYYY-ZZZZ & ALIICCIIAA KEYYSSSS!

And-

Here-

We-

GO!!

* SHOW OPENING *

Jim Ross
HERE WE GO FOLKS!

The preshow camera cuts to the front row where Peter Gilmour sits in cool shades. The shot zooms as he talks to someone next to him. A mysterious woman who's relation to him is unclear.

Jim Ross
Gilmour looking mighty comfortable next to that large woman...

Jim Ross
ANYWAY... SAVAGE IS HERE LIVE WITH A SPECIAL MONDAY NIGHT EDITION! It looks like we are kicking things off with Micheal Graves this week!

T-Kato
Chris Chaos usually takes the show opening. I wonder what Graves had to do to convince Chaos to allow him to come out here and open the show tonight?

"It's time for your medication Mr. Brown."

"MUHaHaHaHaHaHaHa"

Lime green and purple laser lights flash across the entrance ramp. Micheal Graves slowly walks onto the stage to a chorus of boos. Micheal ignores the reaction as he walks down the ramp. The crowd begins to throw random pieces of trash at him as he slowly descends the ramp on his way to the ring.

Jim Ross
Why would Chris Chaos have to LET him do anything Colton? If you were Chris Chaos, would you want risk pissing this guy off? Especially with this new found attititude!

At the bottom of the ramp, Micheal walks up to the crowd and begins jawing with a fan in the front row. A smug look comes across his face as he turns to walk up the steps and enters the ring.

T-Kato
The last time that I pissed off Graves, I ended up getting pissed on, but at the same time, I'm not Chris Chaos. If I were, I'd tell this prick exactly where to shove it!

Jim Ross
Pissed on Colten? Have you bathed since then? I thought that I'd been smelling something musky out here every week.

T-Kato
Oh Shut up Ross!

Micheal walks to the center of the ring and stares into the camera. As his music dies down the boos from the sold out crowd fill the air. Graves raises the microphone to his mouth as the crowd continues to boo.

”How?”

The crowd calms down some, curious as to what Micheal is about to say.

”How could you do that to a defenseless little girl?”

Suddenly the crowd fires back to their feel booing and making sure that Micheal Graves knows exactly how much they hate him. A chant starts up. At first it’s hard to understand, but as more and more people get in on it, what they are saying becomes more clear.

CHILD ABUSER (CLAP-CLAP) (CLAP-CLAP-CLAP)

Micheal raises the microphone back to his mouth, talking over the crowd.

”Dolly Waters, wouls you like to know why? Are you laying up in some hospital bed wondering why did Micheal turn on me?

"WHY DID MY FRIEND BUST UP MY FACE WITH THOSE BRASS KNUCKLES!?"

"Did you really think that we were friends? Did you really think that we had developed a bond? No, Dolly, there was only one bond that held us together, ONE THING that I wanted from you, and it was something that I knew that I couldn’t have..."

“Not with your blessing…”

“Not without forcing will on you!”

The crowd begins a new chant so loudly, that Micheal has to stop speaking for a moment.

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE!

The chant dies down and Micheal continues.

”Over the course of the few days that we spent together, I found myself being pulled into a taboo situation.”

“The more time that I spent around you…”

“The stronger my feelings became.”

“At first it was innocent enough, I found myself sneaking glances at you when you weren't paying attention.”

“Soon I found my eyes constantly wandering in your direction with lust, knowing that what I was thinking was considered wrong.”

“By the end of the week, you were all that I could think about, all that I wanted.”

“When I held you in my arms, I knew that I would to anything to make you mine…”

"No matter what these people thought."

"No matter what ANYONE thought"

"I WILL HAVE YOU..."

“NO MATTER THE COST!”

Jim Ross
Is he saying what I think he’s saying? This is utterly Disgusting! This is grown man talking about his sick desire for a little girl! A LITTLE GIRL! Furthermore, why in the Hell would he attack Dolly Waters if he has some sort of sick and twisted feelings for her! Micheal Graves isn't playing with a full deck ladies and gentlemen. That's all there is to it!

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE!

T-Kato
I don’t even have words to describe this JR. I’m not sure what I’m watching right now. Micheal Graves does realize that what he is talking about doing is illegal right?

Jim Ross
Illegal and disgusting, Micheal Graves should be ashamed of himself!!

”Once I came to terms with my feelings for you, I knew that I had to make you mine, but I also knew that you wouldn’t come willingly."

"Dolly, I knew that you would not allow our destiny together to be filled. Not without a fight… But when I hit you in the mouth with those brass knuckles last week. I knew full well that it was only a matter of time before I got what I want.”

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE!

PEDOPHILE!

Jim Ross
IT LOOKS LIKE BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP!

T-Kato
It's about to be a day of reckoning for Micheal Graves JR!

Dolly Waters music hits and the crowd erupts! The tunes of Katy Perry's Roar play for about 20 seconds as the stage wills with fog. Through the fog comes Dolly Waters wearing a school girl outfit with a very short skirt!

Jim Ross
Dolly Water's is here ladies and gentlemen! Micheal Graves is about to rue the day that he turned his back on this young champion!

As Dolly walks out of the fog and towards the stage, it becomes apparent that this isn't Dolly Waters at all. Instead, it's Chris Chaos valet and girlfriend, Jenny Mist. She smiles wickedly as she skips down the ramp eating cotton candy.

Jim Ross
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! THIS IS JUST ADDING INSULT TO THE INJURIES THAT MICHEAL GRAVES CAUSED DOLLY WATERS LAST WEEK!

Jenny climbs into the ring and skips around Micheal Graves like an innocent school girl. Micheal watches her skip around him with lustful eyes. Finally, Jenny stops right in front of Micheal, caressing his cheek. She smiles wide as she slowly runs her hand down his chest, then abs, stopping just shy of the top of his tights. Jenny giggles and turns, skipping away. She bends over to exit through the ropes, as Micheal Graves comes up behind her, grabbing her hips and simulating dry humping Dolly Waters.

Jim Ross
THIS IS SICK, THIS IS SICK! I DON'T THINK THAT I HAVE EVER WITNESSED SUCH A BLATENT ACT OF DISRESPECT!

Micheal removes his hands from Jenny's hips and walks away laughing hysterically as Jenny exits the ring and heads over to the announce table.

”Dolly Waters, you have something that I want, and no, it's not that prepubescent body of yours! So consider this my official challenge..."

"FOR YOUR XTREME CHAMPIONSHIP!"

Jim Ross
The belt?... THE BELT! OH THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, HE'S JUST TALKING ABOUT THE XTREME TITLE!

”I’m not going to allow some bratty kid to stand between me and my desires! So Dolly Waters, when you heal up from the beating that I gave you last week, I’d suggest that you heed my words! Grant me a shot at your Xtreme Championship, or the beating that I gave you before will be NOTHING compared to the pure DOMINATION that I bring to you next time!

Jim Ross
Micheal Graves tryin’ to explain away his actions as him looking for a title shot. Did the man never think to ASK Dolly Waters for a shot at her title? I’ve never known her to shy away from a challenge!

T-Kato
Who knows what goes through the head of that lunatic JR.

Opening Match * OPTION 1 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, LIMIT 2,000 WORDS PER ROLEPLAY)
Tag Team Match
LJ
HAVOK

&
CADRYN
TIBERIUS

- vs -
ROBERT
MAIN

&
MICHEAL
GRAVES

PER RULE: Two on Two Bout * Disqualification/Count Out Applies
MATCH TYPE: Tag Rules Apply (Not Tornado) * Pin/Submission/DQ/Count Out Of Any Kind Counts *
(Want more information about this match? Hover over the names, pictures or titles.)

BACKSTORY
& - vs - &
Graves and Main are trying to make a name for themselves and Ax3 as one of the tag teams of the future in XWF. Are they ready? NOOOOOO, ARRRREE THHHEEEYY READDDYYY... for LJ Havok and Cadryn Tiberius; two men who traveled different paths but arrived at the same end game, needing to beat Robert and Micheal. What will we learn? Who will keep it together as a team, and who will not be willing to sacrifice?

Tig O’Bitties
The following match is set for one fall and is a tag team match! Introducing first, from Tupelo, Mississippi, L....J....HAVOK!

Pyro hits the stage,and then the lights go out as "Ain't No Place For No Hero" By The Heavy starts playing. Then the lights come back on and LJ Havok is half-way down the ramp, walking cockily and grinning from ear to ear. He gets into the ring antagonizing the audience. He basically tells them to boo more, and the New Yorkers are obliging. After circling the ring for a minute, he stands in the corner, waiting for his partner.

Tig O’Bitties
Introducing next, standing 5 foot 11 inches and 200 pounds, for Morgantown West Virginia...CADRYNNNNNN TIIIIBEERRRIUSS

The overhead lights in the arena go dim as strobe lights begin to flash in rhythm to the sound of thunder crashing in the distance. The crowd goes wild as the fog rolls thickly from the top of the ramp as Cadryn Tiberius slowly makes his way out of the back. He stands tall in the midst of the fog as a storm rumbles behind him. Cadryn begins walking down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans on the way down. Cadryn climbs the apron and enters the ring, pausing for a moment in the middle before tossing his white Stetson cowboy hat into the crowd.

Tig O’Bitties
Introducing third, the XWF Hart Champion and member of AX3......ROBERT MAIIIIIINNN

Following Tig's introduction, he turns as the music begins to rise, and after the lyrics from Ax3 theme from Pantera "DOMINANCE" hit the speakers, just as the sting hits, he raises his firearm to the sky, pulls the trigger and unleashes an automatic salvo that has his pockets of fans around the arena cheering enthusiastically. He then hops off the small platform, passes his weapon to a crewman and begins to walk to the ring, avoiding the outstretched hands of the fans in disgust along the way. About halfway down the ramp, he stops. Staring at Cadryn and Havok in the ring he smiles a sick grin as he lights go dim. He turns around and points to Graves, already in the ring.

He smirks and walk down the ramp, as Graves comes and meets him by the steps for a fist bump. The two begin to converse over who will start the match.

The bell rings as Cadryn and Graves stare each other down. The sheer hatred in that stare is enough to send shivers. Main decides he is going to start, but before Graves can fully get out of the ring, Havok splashes Main in the corner and Cadryn pulls Graves off the apron and begins hammering shots on him on the outside.

Jim Ross
Early aggression here from the underdogs. That's what they will need to do to win this thing.

T-Kato
Use a chair on him Cadryn! Bloody that already ugly face!

Havok whips Main into the other turn buckle and runs at him again, only this time Main gets his legs up and jumps over and gets behind Havok, suplexing him. Locking in his hands Main hits 2 more HUGE German suplex's before letting go, and flaunting to the crowd, who is mostly boos.

The bell rings as Cadryn and Graves stare each other down. The sheer hatred in that stare is enough to send shivers. Main decides he is going to start, but before Graves can fully get out of the ring, Havok splashes Main in the corner and Cadryn pulls Graves off the apron and begins hammering shots on him on the outside.

Jim Ross
Early aggression here from the underdogs. That's what they will need to do to win this thing.

T-Kato
Use a chair on him Cadryn! Bloody that already ugly face!

Havok whips Main into the other turn buckle and runs at him again, only this time Main gets his legs up and jumps over and gets behind Havok, suplexing him. Locking in his hands Main hits 2 more HUGE German suplexes before letting go, and flautning to the crowd, who is mostly boos.

Graves and Cadryn continue to tussle on the outside. Main lifts up Havok and whips him into the corner. Main with a running splash and then a bulldog in the center of the ring. The ref, however, is distracted by Cadryn and Graves on the outside, with neither man getting the advantage. The ref slides down out of the ring to separate those two, who are locked up. Graves shouts "Ingrate!" at Cadryn, and Cadryn shouts "Pedophile!" at Graves. While the ref gets between the two and splits them up, Havok is on his feet in the ring and Main is behind him. Main reaches between his legs and BOOM, a huge low blow. The fans boo, as the ref slides into the ring once the two men are in the right corners. Main has Havok up with a smug look, and hits a back body drop into a bridge pin.

Havok kicks out. Main has a look on his face like he is almost happy he kicked out. He wants to punish him more.

Jim Ross
So much intensity from AX3. I just hope the team of Havok and Cadryn can whether the storm here.

T-Kato
Damnit Jim, that's two things we agree on. We should get you an award or something for finally making sense!

Main gets behind Havok and locks in a sleeper. He is on one knee and Havok is on his butt. Havok is reaching for the ropes but he is way too far away. Main grins and locks it in tighter. Havok's arms go weak, and he is beginning to fade. Just before he is out, however, he starts to hold his arm up and tries to get up, showing new life. He gets to one knee, and Main locks on the hold tighter. He begins to elbow Main in the gut, trying to break the hold, and finally he does but Main reverses and plants him with a scoop slam. What Main doesn't see is Cadryn on the top rope. Main turns around and is hit with a flying drop kick from Cadryn. Cadryn rolls out of the ring and back to the apron. Main is down, but starting to stir. Cadryn is back on the ropes, reaching for a tag. Havok goes for the tag on Cadryn but Graves in in, and plants Havok with a huge DDT, then points at Cadryn with a smile. Cadryn goes to climb into the ring, when the ref pushes him back.

Jim Ross
The referee is having a hard time controlling this matchup. It is total chaos out here.

T-Kato
Be careful what you wish for, Jim.

Just then, the crowd' attention is turned to the rampway.

DIE MF DIE from Dope hits. On the ramp, Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst begin to walk down the ramp.

Jim Ross
Awww hell.

By this time, Graves has tagged in. Havok is trying to get to the ropes. Graves then takes Havok and throws him into Cadryn, yelling "tag him, tag that son of a bitch!" Havok does and Cadryn explodes into the ring with a flurry of punches. He back Graves into the corner with some hard shots as Chaos and Myst sit at the commentary table.

T-Kato
Mr. Chaos, Ms. Myst, to what do we owe this honor? I missed you opening the show, was shocked you let Graves take it.

Chris fidgets with the headset for a minute, then addresses T-Kato.

Chaos
Colton, nice to see you. Jim, you too. Graves is a big boy, he can do what he wants. He took the opening because quite frankly, I didn't have anything to say.

Jim Ross
What the hell are you doing out here? You've got no business in this match. Your match is later, and a hell of a tough one too.

Chaos
You of all people should know by now Jim, I do what I want. This is MY show. Kato just does the paperwork.

Meanwhile in the ring, Graves has reversed the Cadryn assault and has him in the corner with hard knife-edge chops. After about 4 of these, Graves sits Cadryn up on the top rope. Climbing the rope, he begins to rain punches down.

The crowd is chanting along, but not because they like Graves but because its habit.

on punch 9, Cadryn puts his arms under Grave's legs. With a burst of energy he jumps, power-bombing Graves off the top rope. Both men are down in the ring. The ref begins his count.

Jim Ross
What a display of power there from Tiberius! Where the hell did that come from!.

Chaos
Hatred makes a man do incredible things. He probably imagined Graves was a cereal he didn't like.

The ref gets to 7 when both men stir. Graves is pulling himself up with the middle rope and Cadryn does a Shawn Michael's like hop to his feet. He begins to get the crowd pumped as he runs and knees Graves in the side of the head, sending him through the middle rope. Sliding out of the ring, he grabs Graves by the head and yanks his neck down over the middle rope, sending him reeling back, choking.

Graves rolls over and tags Main, who steps into the ring and Cadryn is already back in. The two lock up but Main gets the power advantage. Liftin Cadrn up he hits him with a belly-to-belly suplex. Cadryn is up quick but Main puts him down with a big boot.

T-Kato
Ms. Jenny, you are reffing later. Are you taking notes on how to call a match? This ref is doing a decent job.

Myst
I am going to call it right down the middle. Hopefully, Chris will win. But I intend to call it straight and narrow.

Jim Ross
Like hell you do.

Graves is reaching for a tag. He wants another shot at Tiberius. Main walks over and tags Graves who explodes into the ring. He grabs Cadryn and goes to suplex him, but Cadryn grabs the ropes. Holding on, he is able to reverse the suplex into a bulldog. He plants Graves face down and tags Havok, who goes to the top rope. Havok goes for a frog splash but Graves gets the knees up. Havok rolls off, holding his midsection. Graves gets to his feet and thats when he notices Chaos at commetary. He points to Chaos, then whips Havok into the ropes.

SPEAR!

Graves damn near broke Havok in half!

Jim Ross
Dear God. That ma have broken his ribs!

Graves isn't done though. This time he stares at Cadryn, and delivers a back breaker on Havok. When Havok gets back up Graves bounces off the ropes......Tilt-a-whirl DDT! He PLANTS Havok, who is out. Graves goes for the pin.

Graves pulls Havok's arm up.

Then back down.

He pulls his arm up again. He is toying with Havok, all while staring at his former best friend. He and Cadryn exchange words as Graves gets off of Havok. He tells Cadryn, "I WANT YOU TO WATCH THIS!" as he picks up Havok. GRAVE CONSIQUINCES!!

Jim Ross
IT'S BAH GAWD OVER! GRAVES CONSIQUINCES FROM GRAVES!

Cover.

TH-

Cadryn breaks up the pin! Main is in the ring and pulls the fast-punching Cadryn off Graves. Grave is up and looks pissed. He runs his hands through his hair and has a sick grin on his face. He tells Main to hold him still. Cadryn is trying to fight out of it. Graves runs, going for a big boot to the gut, but Cadryn moves at the last second and Graves knees Main in the gut, sending him to one knee! Cadryn bounces off the top, SHINING WIZARD to Main! He's got Graves where he wants him. Off the ropes goes Cadryn, THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED! Superkick to Graves!

Jim Ross
What a burst of energy from Cadryn! He's shown an impressive display tonight! He could win this match for his team!

Myst
Chris could beat him.

Chaos
You already know that, babe. Cadryn isn't on my level.

T-Kato
Spoken like a true leader.

Jim Ross
Oh, shut up. All of ya.

It is at that moment that Cadryn notices that Chaos is at ringside.

He slides out of the ring and walks over to the announce table, pointing and chattering at Chris. You hear a static as Chaos rips off the headset. The two get face to face, and Cadryn shoves Chaos back. He stumbles back, then comes back at Cadryn and the two wrestle at the outside. JR is flipping out about "all hell breaking loose". The two wrestle around for a minute before Jenny, who comes out of nowhere after getting away from the battling men, has her purse in her hand. She opens it, and pulls out what looks like a brick. She slams Cadryn in the side of the head with the brick. It crumbles in her hand and he stumbles back into the waiting arms of Graves, who is now back to his feet. CODEBREAKER. Graves hits the codebreaker on the outside.

Havok is still the legal man! Main is in the ring. Graves rolls in. Main picks up Havoc and AX3 hits a modified version of 3D!!!!!!

Jim Ross
3D! 3D! OVERRR, THIS IS OVERR!!

Graves covers.

1!

2!

3!

Winners:
Main and Graves: AX3

Chaos and Jenny are walking up the ramp. Cadryn is sitting outside the ring with a snarl on his face. Graves and Main throw their hands up in the center of the ring.

Tig O’Bitties
The Winners of the Match.....Robert Main and Micheal Graves....AX3!

Cadryn is huffing, obviously angry.

Jim Ross
You can't tell me that Chaos didn't just screw Cadryn! He had no business being out here!

T-Kato
Cadryn is a big boy, he can do what he wants. He started this. You poke the bear you are going to get the teeth.

Jim Ross
Disgusting, is what it is.

* PODCAST BREAK *

Second Match * OPTION 1 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, LIMIT 2,000 WORDS PER ROLEPLAY)
Fatal 4 Way Match
"REDHEAD"
KIERAN O'CONNOR

- vs -
BUTCH
HOLLIDAY

- vs -
"BIG DADDY COOL"
DIESEL

- vs -
"THE MUTATED JAP"
JUNI

PER RULE: 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 Bout * Disqualification/Count Out Applies
MATCH TYPE: Standard Rules * Pin/Submission/DQ/Count Out Of Any Kind Counts * First Fall by Anyone Wins
(Want more information about this match? Hover over the names, pictures or titles.)

BACKSTORY
- vs - - vs - - vs -
Butch and Kieran have already battled once in the XWF dungeon for bragging rights... now they will meet again with Juni "The Mutated Jap" and "Big Daddy Cool" Diesel thrown in for extra special fun... on an already extra special Monday Night Edition of SAVAGE. Who will emerge as a top card talent, and who will be left in the "cool"?

Tig O’Bitties: The following match is a Fatal Four Way! Introducing first...

Tig O’Bitties: From Austin, Texas...he stands 5 foot 9 and weighs in at 210 pooounds..."REDHEAD" KIERAAAAN O'CONNOOOOOOOOR!!"

Kieran steps through the egress curtains to a rousing chorus of boos from the Garden audience. Smugly, smirking at the fans, he makes his way to the ring and begins a few warm up stretches and rope runs while he waits.

Tig O’Bitties: And his first opponent...

Tig O’Bitties: Hailing from Atlanta, Georgia...standing 6 foot 6 and weighing in at 271 poooounds...BUTCH....HOLLIDAAAAAAAY!!

The fans erupt with cheers. Just as "Crazy Train" picks up, Butch Holliday steps out onto the stage with his thump up in the air! He smiles and marches down to the ring handing out as many high-fives and handshakes as he can along the way. Once he reaches the ring, he rolls under the bottom rope, and jogs around the ring. He takes a couple of jabs at the far corner turnbuckle before resting against it awaiting the bell.

Tig O’Bitties: The THIRD participant...

Tig O’Bitties: Originally from Japan now hailing from Yeehaw Junction, Florida...she stands a scant 5 foot 3 and weighs in at 137 poooounds...JUNI...THE MUTATED JAP!!

Danny Lome, wearing a suit and cowboy hat leads his wife/pet, Juni The Mutated Jap, down to the ring on a leash. The fans around the arena seem to dislike these two.

Tig O’Bitties: And the FINAL match participant...

HOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRN

The Garden EXPLODES, ROCKING with thunderous ovation.

Tig O’Bitties: (smiling) Ladies and gentlemen...he hails from Detroit, Michigan...tipping the scales at 317 pounds...standing 7. FEET. TALL....BIG DADDY COOOOOL....DIEEEEEESEEEEEEEL!!

Diesel steps from egress to unbelievable love. He carries the old WWF title and slaps hands with a few fans at ringside. He walks up the stairs and steps over the top rope and into the ring. He then walks to the middle and holds both the WWF title and his other fist in the air as he gets showered with that sweet retro 1995 gold pyro.

Jim Ross:
Whatever cranial injury it was he sustained that now has Kevin Nash forever stuck in his 1995 WW_F_ persona...we thank you Lord.

T-Kato:
Amen to that Jimbo. I don't think ANYONE is praying Nash regain his mental faculties, we ALL want Big Daddy Cool. And to all the competition out there...WE'VE got him.

DING DING DING

The four immediately pair off, Juni and Kieran colliding in a flurry of fists, Holliday and Diesel following suit.

While the bigger men duke it out virtually in a stalemate that would crush competitors of smaller stature, Juni and Kieran undergo a back and forth, The Mutated Jap revealing just how much punishment her radioactive ass can take up against a larger, heavier male, giving O'Connor as hard as he himself unleashes.

Jim Ross:
Over the past week Diesel had some comments for Juni here, questioning why in God's name a woman, Aja Kong specifically, would be involved in a mixed gender match up.

T-Kato: Well he's trapped in '95 Jim, pre-Chyna era. In his mind, I'm sure this all seems highly irregular but as we all know, this Juni the Mutated Jap is one psycho bitch more than willing to knock ANY man's dick in the dirt.

Jim Ross:
A stellar talent.

Kieran connects with a hard enough hit to send Juni reeling. He nabs her right arm and whips her to the ropes. On the rebound-

-Juni easily ducks a clothesline attempt, Kieran spins, Juni hits the opposite ropes and hops into the air to execute a running spinning heel kick-

-which KIERAN ducks! He snatches Juni by the arm a second time, this time whipping her into the turnbuckle, chasing her and CONNECTING WITH A CORNER DROPKICK!!

Jim Ross:
I'll tell ya what, that Kieran O'Connor ain't one to ignore either with that spot on dropkick gaining control of his opponent in Juni.

T-Kato:
All four of these competitors are no joke, Jim.

Kieran locks on a dragon sleeper.

T-Kato:
The savvy O'Connor wasting no time here.

Meanwhile Diesel blocks a swing from Holliday, nailing the shorter man in the gut with a front kick. He attempts an irish whip, Butch reverses, DIESEL REVERSES and sends Holliday into the corner back first! He charges in with hard knee to Holliday, following up with two more for good measure. He grabs the top rope and puts on the pressure with his patented boot choke to Butch's throat! Referee Mika Hunt is distracted keeping track of Kieran with the Dragon Sleeper on Juni to order Diesel off.

As Diesel cinches in, using the rope for leverage, Butch executes a desperation maneuver with a kick to the Big Daddy Balls.

Jim Ross:
Good God!

Diesel crosses his legs, wincing in pain as Butch coughs and clutches at his own throat before realizing what it is he just did. He adopts a look of regret, the hero that he is, and mouths "Sorry Diesel" as BDC looks to him in confusion. He walks forward casually, extending his hand in apology-

-and Diesel snaps to the attack, nailing a surprise fist to Butch. He swings a second time...but Butch catches the arm, kicks to Diesel's gut...and executes a SCOOP SLAM on the big man! He drops a leg across the throat! A SECOND! He pauses to play to the crowd, giving the thumbs up to a chorus of cheers.

Juni, impressively surviving the Dragon Sleeper off to the side manages to reach the bottom rope and Mika orders Kieran to relinquish the hold. Angered, he rises to his feet, forcing Juni to hers with a handful of hair-

-and JUNI pops to the attack, smacking Kieran's grip loose, hitting him with a left side kick, a right side kick, a left side kick to the HEAD followed by an AMAZING BACKFLIP KICK TO KIERAN'S CHIN!!

T-Kato:
Jesus!

Jim Ross:
Did you SEE that!?

T-Kato:
Indeed I did, mighty impressive!

Juni backs into the ropes and off the rebound hops atop Kieran's shoulders for a swift hurricarana!! She covers-

-but Kieran immediately kicks out, rising to his feet, cursing. Off to the side we catch a glimpse of Butch stomping a grounded Diesel.

Jim Ross:
O'Connor refusing to take this lying down, he looks angry now.

Juni charges and jumps up for a second hurricarana-

-Kieran SLAMS HER TO THE MAT WITH A SIT OUT POWERBOMB INTO A PIN!!

Jim Ross:
BAH GAWD!!

1!

TW-

Juni kicks out!

Butch ceases the stomping onslaught and pulls Diesel to his feet, hunched over. Looking to the crowd for support, he nails an axehandle to the back of Diesel's head before whipping him to the ropes-

-and Diesel LEVELS him with a BIG BOOT on the rebound!! His fan support erupt as he raises his right fist and screams "YEEEEEEEEAH!!" Big Daddy Cool now forcing BUTCH to his feet by the hair...he whips Holliday POWERFULLY to the corner where Butch bounces off and stumbles forward into BDC's waiting arms...Diesel lifts Holliday in a show of strength, keeping him up at his side as he takes a few steps forward and turns...

Jim Ross:
SIDEWALK SLAM!! SIDEWALK SLAM!! SIDEWALK SLAM!!

T-Kato:
Ah the memories...

Diesel casually covers, hooking the leg.

1!!

Juni and Kieran BOTH run over to interrupt the pin!

While Butch lay there recovering, Diesel stands, widening his eyes and curling his upper lip in a snarl threateningly, staring down both Juni and Kieran.

Jim Ross:
Uh oh..

T-Kato:
Say it Jim.

Jim Ross:
Business about to pick up here!

Juni and Kieran look to each other as if questioning the wisdom of their actions-

-then suddenly execute a tandem DROPKICK!! Diesel backpedals, tripping over Butch and into the rope as the two smaller competitors run the ropes behind them together, charge-

-and NAIL DIESEL WITH A SECOND TANDEM DROPKICK THAT SENDS HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE TO RINDSIDE!!

T-Kato:
Smart move by these two.

The teaming doesn't stop there as Juni and Kieran force Butch to his feet, tandem whipping HIM to the ropes...

And executing a perfect DOUBLE BACK BODY DROP ON HOLLIDAY'S REBOUND, RIGHT OVER THE TOP ROPE AS WELL!! Holliday lands in a heap outside!!

T-Kato:
Both big men equalized for the moment. Let's see if either Juni or Kieran can capitalize in time.

Both Juni and Kieran take a moment to soak in the crowd reaction before turning once more to one another. They stomp confidently towards the other to meet in the middle of the ring-

-and BOTH suddenly have the bright idea to dash, COLLIDING and erupting into another INTENSE BRAWL!! Juni is quickly overwhelmed, however, and finds herself on the receiving end of a scoop slam. She pops back up, and charges, receiving a hip toss now! Juni NIPS up and angrily charges again only to be caught with a possibly mistakenly aimed kick to the tits before Kieran latches on and executes a BEAUTIFUL TORNADO DDT!! Juni does NOT pop back up!!

Jim Ross:
Redhead ampin' up now!

Wasting no time, Kieran DASHES and hops up atop the nearest turnbuckle-

T-Kato:
Diesel and Butch are still out of the ring, this could be it, Jim!

Jim Ross:
WHAT ARE WE GONNA SEE HERE!?

KIERAN LAUNCHES INTO THE AIR WITH A SHOOTING STAR PRESS!! FLASH BULBS STROBE THE ACTION!! NO, JUNI COUNTERS WITH A SPINNING HEEL KICK!

Jim Ross:
KIERAN WAS NEARLY DECAPITATED! SOMEBODY GET SOME BAND-AIDS OUT HERRE!

T-Kato:
I have Superman ones in my gym bag?

Diesel finally gets the upper hand outside and Irish-whips Butch into the ring post. He looks up and see's Juni narrowing in for a finish on the clearly damaged O'Connor. Diesel slides in behind Juni, the crowd reaction causes Juni to turn around. Diesel kicks her in the mid-section for an 8 Second Bob Backlund special. He tucks her head between his legs and lifts her into full Jacknife Powerbomb position.

T-Kato:
Nooooooot Goooooooooooddd.

Juni tries to turn it into a hurracurra takedown, but Diesel grips her legs and throws her top half higher into the air, then drops her for a massive Jacknife. He gets down to cover her.

Jim Ross:
KIERAN AND BUTCH ARE STILL OUT, BIG DADDY COOL MAY HAVE THIS!

Cover.

NO! Juni rotated her hips and has turned the pin into a modified arm bar. Diesel is screaming in pain trying to get back to his feet in the middle of the ring to lift slam her off, but she has all the leverage in her half sitting position on his arm.

T-Kato:
That looks horrifically painful.

Jim Ross:
She turned the pin into some type of MUTATED ARM SUBMISSION!! Diesel has nowhere to go!!

Moaning "Noooo" time after time as the referee asks if he submits, he finally finds his way to a knee... he starts to lift her up, but the angle and pressure are too much on his arm. He desperately using his long arms to reach for the ropes, but Juni makes loud Karate like noises, and keeps the pressure from letting him move. Diesel pounds his head on the mat repeatedly in frustration.

T-Kato:
He's gonna tap!

Kieran finally realizes what is going on and dives for a break-up, but notices the ref waving it off as Diesel's hand is tapping on the side of Juni's thigh for self and arm preservation. Butch gets up holding his head, hearing the bell and walking up the ramp to the back.

Jim Ross:
Diesel tried all he could to escape that, after his trademark Jacknife it appeared he had this in the bag, but this Juni evolved right before our very eyes and figured out a way to get it done!

Winner:
JUNI
"THE MUTATED JAP"

* BROKEN COMMERCIAL BREAK *

Third Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Triple Threatt Match
VASQUEZ
- vs -
MEZIAN
- vs -
SHADE
PER RULE: 1 on 1 on 1 * Triple Threatt Elimination Bout
MATCH TYPE: Eliminate Until One is Standing * DQ * Count Outs

BACKSTORY
- vs - - vs -
Vasquez got some experience in XWF under his belt last Savage, so will he use it to even triple threat odds? Or can Shade cast a shadow that will cover him and the newcomer Mezian? After a close match in his debut, Mezian showed that he can put up with the best of them, but will an XWF veteran in Shade take the newer guys out back for a quick old school initiation?

Tig O’Bitties
The following match is set for one fall! The first challenger, weighing in at 155 pounds, billing in from, Parts Unknown, Shade!

As the Arena becomes pitch black suddenly black w blue lighting then goes on and the X-tron Show Shade's mask enter the screen and the wording appears saying ''Death Walks Among You'', smoke begins to fill the arena and shattered glass falls from the entrances way as a crow flies out of the entrance to the stage. It then begin to circle the stage before Shade walk onto the stage with Hope and gesture a gun with one hand and pretend to shoot (basically Kenny Omega bullet club gesture in his entrance). The crow then land on Hope's left shoulder.

They walk to the announcer area where there is a chair for Hope. Hope kisses his mask around the cheek area and the crow then lays in between Hope's knees. Shade then removes his trench-coat and lays it beside Hope, He then walks up then steps until he reaches the apron. He then walks across the apron until he reaches the middle where he does Kenny Omega's gun shoot taunt, He gets into the ring.

Tig O’Bitties
And the second challenger, weighing in at 257 pounds, billing in from, Santa Marta, the Republic of Columbia, Vlad Vasquez!

Vasquez casually strolls down to the ring. Any opportunity to make his opponent wait as long as possible is an opportunity he’s going to take. Vasquez makes his way to the ring apron, where he enters the ring through the middle ropes. Vasquez takes off his jacket and tosses it outside of the ring.

Tig O’Bitties
And their opponent, weighing in at 230 pounds, billing in from, Cincinnati, Ohio, Mezian!

Dim blue lights begin to flash in rhythm with the music. Smoke begins to billow throughout the arena as Mezian makes his way down the ramp, and towards the ring. Mezian slides in the ring and begins pacing around it, waiting for the action to start!

The bell sounds, and the match is underway!

Jim Ross
Well, Kato, this match should prove to be a nail biter.

T-Kato
I wouldn’t quite say that. I mean, we’ve got a veteran in Shade, and two new guys who are fresh out of the locker room. My monies on Shade.

Mezian and Vasquez waste no time and rush Shade! The two men begin double teaming Shade, forcing him into the corner. Mezian and Vasquez continue to throw kicks and punches at Shade, causing him to slide down the turnbuckles and onto the mat!

Jim Ross
It looks like the two new comers have a common enemy here tonight! They are really taking it to Shade!

T-Kato
They look like a couple of cowards to me. They couldn’t handle Shade one on one, either of them!

Mezian quickly turns his attack on Vasquez and begins exchanging blows with him, while Shade lays there motionless on the mat.

Jim Ross
Seems like they may be about to prove you wrong, Kato.

T-Kato
I don’t even know the definition of the word “wrong”, JR.

Mezian continues his assault on Vasquez, blow after blow lands to the side of Vasquez’s head causing him to stumble around for a moment before Mezian grabs Vasquez and hits him with a vicious belly to belly suplex, leaving him writhing in pain on the mat in front of Mezian.

Jim Ross
Mezian has come out of the gate strong, Kato. I wouldn’t be surprised if he controls this entire match!

T-Kato
I’d have to agree, JR. Mezian looks pretty damn good tonight. By the way, you’re welcome world. I did that. I brought Mezian to the XWF, just remember that!

Mezian walks to the center of the ring and poses for the crowd, his fans go wild as he begins to turn back to finish what he had started on Vasquez.

Jim Ross
A little early for celebration, isn’t it?

T-Kato
Not when you’re a winner, JR! Not that you’d know anything about that.

The unsuspecting Mezian is greeted by Shade who has been waiting patiently for Mezian to turn back around. Shade begins hitting Mezian with punch combos.

Left!

Right!

Left!

Right!

Jim Ross
Oh my! It looks like business is about to pick up, Kato.

T-Kato
Shade looks to be in rare form tonight, that’s for sure!

Shade pauses for a moment before landing one last blow on Mezian. The force of the final blow drives Mezian to the mat, holding his face, and yelling out in agony. Meanwhile, Vasquez has managed to make it to his feet. Out of nowhere he begins charging across the ring, hitting Shade from behind with a monstrous clothesline, knocking Shade through the middle rope, and onto the mats below the ring!

Jim Ross
That clothesline about knocked his damn head off!

T-Kato
Vasquez is a monster. Look at the size of him!

Referee Chaz Bobo begins to count!

1….

Vasquez begins opening up on the battered Mezian, landing kick after kick to his lower body.

Mezian is doing his best to cover up and defend himself, but Vasquez is just laying waste to his opponent!

Jim Ross
Kato, it looks like Mezian is in trouble! Could he be the first to be eliminated here tonight?

T-Kato
Either him or Shade who is just laying out here in front of us, JR!

3….

Vasquez grabs Mezian by his hair, and pulls him to his feet, whipping him into the ropes on the opposite side of the ring.

Mezian bounces off the ropes and returns towards Vasquez at full speed.

5….

Vasquez sets up for a clothesline, but Mezian ducks underneath, bounces off the nearest set of ropes and hits Vasquez with a spear!

Jim Ross
Holy hell! What a spear from Mezian! Vasquez never saw it coming!

T-Kato
I can’t believe Mezian had enough ass to knock Vasquez off his feet like that! Impressive!

6….

Shade begins slowly getting to his feet.

7….

Mezian and Vasquez both lay motionless in the ring after Mezian hit Vasquez with a huge spear, turning the tide of the match in his favor!

8….

Jim Ross
Shade is about to be the first eliminated if he doesn’t hurry up and get back in the damn ring!

T-Kato
It looks to me like he’s finally starting to move around a bit. I think he realizes how close he is to being eliminated!

Shade is up!

9….

Shade quickly slides back in the ring, breaking Bobo’s count! Shade realizes that both men are down, and quickly tries to capitalize! Shade goes for the pin on Mezian!

1….

2….

Kickout!

Jim Ross
Kickout! Shade slides back in to the ring and almost eliminates Mezian, but he kicked out at the last second!

T-Kato
Amateurs. If it were me I’d have pinned them both, at the same time.

Mezian managed to kick out right at the last second! Shade begins to go on the offensive, picking Mezian up. Mezian manages to break away from Shade’s grip and hits him with a standing drop kick! Shade falls backwards onto the mat as Mezian quickly gets to his feet!

Jim Ross
Mezian may have found his second wind, Kato!

T-Kato
It looks that way, JR. Let’s hope he doesn’t blow it..

Shade and Vasquez share opposite ends of the ring, each laying on their back. Mezian runs over to Vasquez and begins stomping away at him, Bobo slides in and pulls Mezian away from Vasquez. As Mezian is pulled away he darts to the other side of the ring where Shade is lying, and begins stomping away at Shade! Back and forth, Mezian continues to assault both men, relentlessly.

Jim Ross
Look at him go, Kato! He’s like lightning striking every few seconds!

T-Kato
Shut up, JR. It’s easy to take advantage of two men that are practically out cold.

Vasquez manages to roll out of the ring just in time, as Mezian comes running full speed ahead looking to continue the beating he had been laying down on Vasquez. Mezian mutters something at Vasquez and turns his attention back to Shade. Mezian walks over to Shade and grabs him by his right arm.

Jim Ross
Vasquez’s only option was to get out of there and quick, before it was too late!

T-Kato
Maybe he just needed a minute to gather himself, JR. We all need a little break sometimes!

Chaz Bobo begins counting once more..

1….

Mezian forces Shade into an armbar type submission hold!

2….

Mezian wrenches back on the hold, causing Shade to cry out in agony.

Jim Ross
Armbar submission! This could be it, Kato. Shade could tap at any moment!

T-Kato
I think you underestimate the strength and resilience of Shade, JR!

3….

Shade begins tapping furiously on the leg of Mezian!

4….

Mezian has eliminated Shade!

Jim Ross
Shade is giving up! Mezian has eliminated the veteran Shade, ring the damn bell!

T-Kato
It doesn’t look like anyone is paying attention, JR!

5….

But wait! Chaz Bobo doesn’t see the submission hold, he’s focused on Vasquez who is strolling around outside of the ring!

6….

Mezian releases the hold, and angrily walks over to Chaz Bobo and spins him around. Mezian begins shouting at Chaz, explaining that Shade should be eliminated because he tapped out!

Jim Ross
Shade should be eliminated, Kato! We all saw him tap under the pressure of that armbar!

T-Kato
It doesn’t matter what we see, JR. It only matters what Chaz Bobo sees, and he saw nothing, apparently!

Vasquez slides back in the ring undetected! Vasquez quickly grabs ahold of Mezian and hits him with an earth shattering German Suplex! Chaz Bobo continues the match as if nothing Mezian said affected him. All three competitors still remain!

Jim Ross
Oh my God, he could be broken into a million pieces after that insane suplex, Kato!

T-Kato
That a boy, Vlad. Do what daddy pays you to do: wreak havoc!

Shade manages to get to his feet just in time for Vasquez to hit him with a vicious chop to the sternum! Shade doubles over in pain, but manages to stay on his feet. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Shade stands back up and delivers a sternum chop of his own! Both men trading chops like they are invincible!

Jim Ross
This is unbelievable, Kato. These two men are going to town on each other, and no one is backing down!

T-Kato
This is how real men settle their differences, JR. We should try it sometime!

Vasquez looks to hit the final chop as he draws his arm back, but before he can follow through, Shade hits him with a pele kick!

Vasquez falls to the mat, clutching the back of his head in pain!

Jim Ross
Perfectly executed Pele Kick! It looks like Vasquez may be in trouble here, Kato.

T-Kato
I can’t believe Shade actually took the big man off his feet like that!

Mezian has regained his composure and is on his feet. Shade notices Mezian and begins walking in his direction.

Shade grabs Mezian by the hair, Mezian fights back breaking the hold and delivering a solid kick to the midsection!
Shade doubles over. Mezian attempts to grab Shade but Shade returns with a kick to the midsection himself followed by a double arm DDT!

Jim Ross
DDT! That should be the end of Mezian, right there!

T-Kato
Mezian looks like he’s out cold. Now’s your chance Shade, cover him!

Mezian looks to be completely out of it!

Vasquez rolls outside of the ring, and begins searching under the ring!

Jim Ross
What the hell is Vasquez looking for now? Get out of there!

T-Kato
Looks to me like he’s about to make this a whole lot more enjoyable to watch, JR!!

Shade covers Mezian, but Chaz Bobo is across the ring pleading with Vasquez to get out from underneath the ring!

Jim Ross
This is the second time tonight that Vasquez has cost someone an elimination! It’s almost like he planned this all along, Kato!

T-Kato
You can’t blame Vasquez for Chaz Bobo having a severe case of ADD, JR. That’s not his fault.

Vasquez pulls a chair out from underneath the ring and tosses it inside the ring itself!

Chaz Bobo begins to pick the chair up and toss it back out of the ring, but is interrupted by Shade!

Jim Ross
Get rid of that damn chair, this isn’t a no disqualification match!

T-Kato
Stop being the sheriff of the no fun police, JR. This is about to get good!

Shade begins screaming at Bobo about not making the count!

Vasquez rolls into the ring and picks up the chair!

Shade pushes Bobo out of the way, looking to finish what he started!

Jim Ross
OH MY GOD, NO! SHADE LOOK OUT!

CRACK!

T-Kato
YES! FINALLY SOMETHING INTERESTING!

Vasquez nails Shade in the head with the chair!

Shade falls to the mat, spots of blood begin to soak through the mask of our fallen competitor!

Chaz Bobo calls for the bell!

Vasquez has been eliminated by way of Disqualification!

Jim Ross
He knew the damn rules, why would he purposely do that?

T-Kato
Rules are meant to be broken, JR.

Vasquez still with the chair in hand, begins arguing with Chaz Bobo!

Suddenly Mezian returns to his feet!

Mezian bounces off the ropes, and charges at Vasquez who has already been eliminated!

SPEAR!

Jim Ross
SPEAR, SPEAR, SPEAR!

Mezian hits Vasquez with a massive spear, sending him flying through the middle rope and to the outside of the ring!

Shade has managed to get up!

But he looks like he’s out on his feet in the middle of the ring!

Mezian turns to Shade, grabs him and…

FALL FROM GRACE!

T-Kato
I TOLD YOU! I DID THAT! I BROUGHT HIM HERE!

Mezian hits Shade with his trademark move!

Mezian can feel the momentum shift as he begins to lift Shade to his feet!

Mezian picks him up…

And…

APOCALYPSE NOW!

Jim Ross
Mezian did it! He hit him with Apocalypse Now!

T-Kato
All he has to do is make the cover, JR, and the match is as good as won!

Mezian goes for the cover! As Chaz Bobo falls to the mat to begin the count!

1….

2….

3….!

Winner:
Mezian

* RETRO PIPER COMMERCIAL BREAK *

Fourth Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match
DANNY
IMPERIAL

- vs -
DOCTOR
PSYCHO

PER RULE: One on One Bout * Disqualification/Count Out Applies
MATCH TYPE: Standard Rules * Pin/Submission/DQ/Count Out Of Any Kind Counts

BACKSTORY
- vs -
Danny Imperial has burst onto the scene with some impressive showings early in his XWF career... but has any of that prepared him to deal with Dr.Psycho? The enchannnnnting and myyyyyyysterious Doctor makes his way to the SAVAGE stage in order to take down a hungry Danny if he wants his spell to lastttttt.

Tig O’Bitties
The following match is scheduled for one fall. Coming to the ring at this time, weighing in at 215 pounds, and hailing from New York City… DANNY IMPERIAAAAL!

Hail To The King" Blares through the speakers as laser multi-colored lights move haphazardly through the stadium. As the heavy guitar drops, two opposite flares shoot out from the base of the entrance. A grinning Danny Imperial walks out from behind the curtain, light on his feet. He's dressed in his usual open cotton white half-sleeved shirt, royal blue briefs, knee high black boots and open finger tape all the way up to his elbows.

He strolls down the ramp towards the ring, smugly glancing from side to side, giving Betsys in the crowd a wink as he passes them. He slides smoothly into the ring, climbing up one of the turnbuckles. He holds both hands up into the air, his ring finger and index finger bent, to create a a tri-pronged crown symbol.

He leaps off the turnbuckle, walking to the center of the ring as a blue light shines on him. He simulates a crown on his head, lifting the imaginary crown and placing it at the center of the ring. He walks back to a turnbuckle, and lies across the ropes awaiting his opponent.

Jim Ross
Last week on Savage, Danny Imperial made short work of Vlad Vesquez, winning the match in under a minute. One has to wonder if he is looking to do the same thing here tonight against Dr. Psycho.

T-Kato
I don’t think that Dr. Psycho is going to allow that to happen JR. We all saw what Danny did last week, and I’m sure Dr. Psycho has taken the proper precautions to ensure that he doesn’t suffer the same fate.

Tig O’Bitties
And his opponent. Hailing from Baltimore Maryland, and weighing in tonight at a lean 199 pounds… DOCTOR PSYYYCHO!

The lights go out. A red spotlight shines on the stage as Dr. Psycho crawls out onto the stage, slowly stands up and lifts his arms up, reaching for the heavens. Dr. Psycho slowly walks down to the ring.

Jim Ross
This guy gives me the creeps Colten! What do we know about him?

T-Kato
Not much JR, but I have a feeling that we are going to learn all that we need to tonight.

Both men are now in the ring. Dr. Psycho is removing his entrance gear, not allowing his eyes to shift away from Danny Imperial for even a moment. Danny stands opposite of Dr. Psycho. HE’s doing some pre match stretches with the assist of the ring ropes.

Jim Ross
This match is about to get underway, and both of these competitors seem to ready to take the other to the limit.

T-Kato
Well of course they are Ross, Savage has became the IT show in the XWF, nobody wants to have a bad showing in front of the largest audience that the XWF draws!

The two men stand across from one another in the center of the ring as Mika Hunt pats down both men, looking for any foreign objects that they may have hidden on them. Satisfied with her findings, she instructs both men to back away from each other and calls for the bell.

DING-DING-DING

Dr. Psycho rushes in trying to catch Danny off guard with his speed. Danny tries to catch him with a big clotheslines, but Psycho ducks it and rebounds off of the ropes catching Danny with a high jump spin kick that knocks Imperial off balance. Danny doubles over holding his nose as he stumbles away from Dr. Psycho. Dr. Psycho is quick to follow up, chasing Danny down and unloading a series of martial arts kicks ending with a big round house that sends Danny Crashing to the mat. Danny Imperial is dazed, but quick to jump back to his feet. Dr. Psycho hits the ropes and rushed in with a bulldog, sending Danny back to the mat face first.

Jim Ross
Dr. Psycho is looking impressive in the opening moments of this match!

T-Kato
Danny Imperial has yet to face a guy who can move around the ring the way that Dr. Psycho does.

Dr. Psycho gets to his feet first and climbs to the top turnbuckle. He points to the sky before leaping off with a frog splash, but Danny rolls out of the way before he can connect, causing Dr. Psycho to crash hard into the mat! Dr. Psycho clutches his belly and rolls around the ring in pain. Danny gets up to his feet and shakes the cobwebs loose. Danny approaches Dr. Psycho, stalking him like a predator. Danny looks pissed off at the fact that Dr. Psycho managed to make him look so foolish in the opening moments of the match. Imperial leans over, grabbing Dr. Psycho by the hair and guides him up to his feet. Danny whips him into the ropes and grabs him on the rebound, hitting him with an impactful flapjack! Danny Imperial gets back up to his feet and walks around the ring soaking in a very mixed reaction. Dr. Psycho is beginning to stir, and is up to one knee. Danny notices as much, and walks over guiding him back to his feet again. Danny whips Dr. Psycho into the corner and flies in shortly behind him with a huge Stinger splash. Dr. Psycho staggers out of the corner as Danny places a finger on Psychos forehead and pushes him back against the turnbuckles. Danny Imperial then slowly backs away, keeping his eyes on his target the entire time. Once at an appropriate distance. Danny rushes in and connects with a hard hitting spear in the corner.

Jim Ross
Dr. Psycho is looking impressive in the opening moments of this match!

Danny gets to his feet and signals that he is going in for the kill. Danny lifts Dr. Psycho up, wrapping his arms around him and setting up for a belly to belly suplex.

Jim Ross
It looks like we are about to see Imperius Rex!

Dr. Psycho claps his hands together around the head of Danny Imperial. Danny releases his grip and Dr. Psycho staggers back a bit. Both men rush back in for the attack. Dr. Psycho with a big right, Imperial with a left, Psycho with another right, Imperial with a right of his own, and it sends Dr. Psycho staggering back again.

T-Kato
Why would Dr. Psycho attempt to stand toe to toe with Danny Imperial?!

Jim Ross
His speed is definitely his advantage in this match up Colton, but in the heat of the moment, when your will to survive kicks in, your adrenaline starts pumping and you just do what you have to do. Dr. Psycho is just trying to survive at this point!

Danny moves in closer, looking for the kill shot. Dr. Psycho however sees an opening and rushes in with a flurry of punches know as Critical Punch Rush. Danny is dazed and momentarily out on his feet. Dr. Psycho grabs Danny, lifting him up to his shoulder and slamming him down to the mat with a Psycho Driver! Dr. Psycho quickly hooks the leg as Mika Hunt dives in to count the fall.

THREE!

T-Kato
HOLY SHIT! DR. PSYCHO JUST DEFEATED DANNY IMPERIAL!

Jim Ross
Not quite Colton, it looks as though Mika Hunt is waving off the pin.

T-Kato
That was a three count JR, we both saw it!

Jim Ross
It was mighty close, but if the official says that it wasn’t a pinfall then it’s not a pinfall.

Dr. Psycho jumps to his feet and begins to celebrate. Mika Hunt grabs his arm and explains that it was just a two count. Dr. Psycho shakes his head no and begins to argue with Mika Hunt. In the meantime, Danny Imperial is beginning to show signs of life.

Jim Ross
Dr. Psycho best quit arguing with the referee and pay attention to his opponent. This is eerily similar to what happened last week in the TV title match.

T-Kato
Yeah, Jim Caedus was able to pick up the win because Shade was too busy arguing Mika’s call.

Danny is now back to his feet. He walks up behind Dr. Psycho. Mika smiles, just like she did the week prior with Shade, and points for Dr. Psycho to look behind him. He doesn’t though, instead he leaps up and hits a pele kick on Danny Imperial!

Jim Ross
Dr. Psycho isn’t falling for that trick!

T-Kato
Good, it shows that he’s been paying attention!

Danny stumbles back, resting on the ropes. Dr. Psycho moves in for the kill. Psycho grabs Danny Imperial and lifts him up onto his shoulder again, but Danny slips out and wraps his arms around the waist of Dr. Psycho. Danny hits a german suplex! Maintaining his grip, Danny brings them both up to their feet, and he hits a second german suplex! Still with his arms tightly wrapped around the waist of Dr. Psycho, Danny brings them both back up, and snaps a release german suplex that sends Dr. Psycho crashing down on his neck with a sick thud! Danny drags Dr. Psycho to the corner, and lifts him up to a seated position on the turnbuckle. Danny then folds him over and lifts him up for a muscle buster. Danny lets out a war cry before he takes off running across the ring with Dr. Psycho on his shoulders.

Jim Ross
BAH GOD IT’S OVER! Danny Imperial just hit him with a Kingdom Come!

Danny gets back to his feet and raises both hands to either side of his head, simulating him taking off a crown from his head, placing it on the chest of Dr. Psycho. Danny then grabs Dr. Psycho and locks in a rear naked choke! Dr. Psycho limply tries to fight out of it, but to no avail.

Jim Ross
This could be it folks! Can Dr. Psycho find away out of this maneuver!?

Mika comes into check on Dr. Psycho, but doesn’t get a response from him. She lifts his arm and watches as it falls limp to the mat. She tries again, to the same result. One last time Mika lifts the arm of Dr. Psycho.

Jim Ross
I think he’s out Colton, this match is about to be over!

And she releases it.

Again his arm drops to the mat limp.

T-Kato
Yep, it’s over. Dr. Psycho is out cold!

Mika Hunt calls for the bell and instructs Danny Imperial to release the hold!

DING DING DING

Jim Ross
Dr. Psycho managed to give Danny Imperial a run for his money, but at the end of the day, he just didn’t have what it takes to defeat the newest superstar in the XWF!

Danny gets to his feet as Mika Hunt raises his arm in victory.

Tig O’Bitties
Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match… DANNY IMPERIAAAAL!

Winner:
Danny Imperial

* INTERMISSION/SMOKE BREAK *

The camera cuts backstage and we see Mr FN' Dominance Trax getting ready for his match which is up next. He's bouncing up and down on the spot and shadow boxing when Steve SAYORS, not SAYLORS, appears on screen with a mic in his hand.

"Trax, your debut Savage match with the Drake is up next, if you lose you and the special guest enforcer for this match Cadryn Tiberus have to team up with him against AX3 to challenge for the Trio Titles. What are your thoughts going into this match? In Drake's last promo he revealed he had abducted your mother, has that thrown you off at all or made you more focused?"

Trax stops shadow boxing and jumping up and down on the spot, looking at Sayors with a serious deadpan expression before...smiling?

"Hey Sayors. Firstly let me just say how GREAT it is to be wrestling in front of my fellow New Yorkers tonight, couple of old childhood friends are in the crowd tonight, front row seats courtesy of me of course. Secondly, I hate to inform poor little Drake but his informants and agents really are momentous fuck ups. See as soon as I saw Drakes third promo I teleported to my moms location tracking her aura and there she was...still in her nursing home safe and sound, so I'm not sure WHO that black woman was that Drakes men had abducted but it wasn't my mother. There were several other comatose black women in my mothers nursing home however so it might just be one of them. When I destroy Drake in a few moments, I'll make him tell his men to put back that poor woman from wherever they snatched her from. This guy is a complete embarrassment and after I'm done with him I don't think we'll be seeing much of him inside a XWF ring again. Now if you excuse me I'm up next."

Trax pats Sayors on the shoulder and smiles as he walks to gorilla position.

Fifth Match * OPTION 1 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, LIMIT 2,000 WORDS PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Enforcer Match
[SPECIAL ENFORCER]
CADRYN TIBERIUS

DRAKE
- vs -
"MISTER F'N DOMINANCE"
TRAX

PER RULE: No Disqualification * One on One
MATCH TYPE: First Fall Wins * Enforcer to Keep Both Men From Escaping

BACKSTORY
- vs -
If Trax were to lose this match, he has stipulated that he will offer his services to help fight Ax3. But with former Graves confidant Cadryn Tiberius as the Special Enforcer, who knows how this will turn out? Will Drake pull an upset over a long established XWF player, or will Mr.F'n Dominance do what he does best... dominate?

Tig O’Bitties
The following match is set for one fall! First we have the challenger, weighing in at 270 pounds, billing in from the city of Brooklyn, Newwwwwwwwww Yooooorrrkkk City, Mister F’n Dominance himself… TRAX!

Trax walks down to the ring in his wrestling attire and a black trench coat that reads "Mr FN' Dominance" and shades, he looks around at the crowd pointing and beating his chest smiling. Before he walks to the ring like a man with a mission and climbs the ring steps before climbing onto the turnbuckle. He raises his right arm into the air in a clench fist before jump off the turnbuckle into the ring. He takes off his shades and coat places them both into the corner before walking to the middle of the ring shadow boxing as he does, he then stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arm once more in a clenched fist, before backing up into the ring corner and shadow boxing some more and bouncing up and down on the spot waiting for the match to start

Jim Ross
Trax looks calm, composed and ready for action!

T-Kato
Well of course he does, JR, Trax is one of the highest caliber stars that we have here, he’s got nothing to worry about.

Big O’Titties
And his opponent, weighing at 223 pounds, hailing from Portland, Oregon, he is “The Anti-Christ” Draaaakke!

15 Minutes by Shattered Skies starts playing as all the lights in the arena goes. The X-Tron displays the word "Anti-Christ", when the guitars kick in, there is a large amount of strobe lighting, when the beat drops, the word "Anti-Christ" is still there, but now a background of the image below is also there.

[Image: pageimage-483484-5139868-_dsc9939_gif.gif]

Drake then walks out to a very loud chorus of boos, Drake himself smiles very smugly before lifting his clenched fists (if he has a championship, he'll lift that instead) above his head, and begins to walk down the ramp (will pop the belt on his shoulder if he has a championship), flipping over several fans on his way down. He then steps between the ropes and crouches near the turnbuckle, waiting for his opponent.

T-Kato
This god-character is really way in over his head, talk about biting more than you can chew

Jim Ross
I wouldn’t count our new superstar so fast, Drake has shown quite the inititative, and he has something to prove!

T-Kato
Yeah, yeah JR, you can say what you want. I hope your rusty brain hasn’t forgotten the wild-card in this match just yet!

As if on cue…

Big O’Titties
And finally, the SPECIAL ENFORCER in this match, weighing in at 200 pounds, billing in from Morgantown, West Virginia… “The Italian Cowboy” Cadryyyynnnn Tiiiiiiiiberius!

The overhead lights in the arena go dim as strobe lights begin to flash in rhythm to the sound of thunder crashing in the distance. The crowd goes wild as the fog rolls thickly from the top of the ramp as Cadryn Tiberius slowly makes his way out of the back. He stands tall in the midst of the fog as a storm rumbles behind him. Cadryn begins walking down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans on the way down. Cadryn climbs the apron and enters the ring, pausing for a moment in the middle before tossing his white Stetson cowboy hat into the crowd. He has clad in the classic colors of ring referee, although with an added plaid shirt.

T-Kato
Ooh, Tiberius looks like he’s ready for action! AGAIN!!! First one didn't end the way he would like tonight!

Jim Ross
I’ll be damned if this Cowboy stays well and impartial through this match. We can only hope, folks. Apparently he is the Enforcer and the Referee?

Cadryn makes a scene of checking both wrestlers thoroughly, from the base of their boots to the inside of their fists. He whispers a few words to both competitors, giving them a slight nod, which they return. Cadryn calls for the bell, that’s rung immediately afterwards.

T-Kato
And the match is underway, how long do you think it’s going to take Trax to end this, JR?

Jim Ross
I couldn’t say, T, I think Drake’s real determined here. He wants a go at those Trio titles and having an athlete like Trax on your team cannot be a bad thing!

The two circle each other in the ring, Trax bouncing lightly from foot to foot, his fists raised wearily in front of him. Drake however looms ominously, inching step by step forward, fists open for a test of strength. Trax throws some light, testing punches towards Drake’s fists, which are quickly swatted away. After getting a sufficient feel for Drake’s speed, Trax obliges and ducks in for a classic elbow and collar tie up. The two wrestle in the middle of the ring, with Cadryn keeping a close eye on them. The fairly larger Trax leans forward a little, forcing Drake down to one knee. Quick on his toes, Trax uses the kneeling of Drake to quickly transition into one-armed side headlock.

Cadryn bends down to get a good view of Drake’s face, making sure he’s hanging in there. Trax uses his free hand to rain a flurry of right hands to Drake’s face trying to wear him down in the early minutes of the match. Drake stirs, using one hand to block the jabs and the other to try and pry his way out from Trax’s headlock. After a few seconds he manages to slip his chin under the elbow, dropping to the mat and rolling to a corner to catch his breath.

Jim Ross
Trax has gotten the advantage early on, the experienced wrestler making it clear who’s in charge here.

T-Kato
What’d I tell you, Drake has absolutely no chance.

Catching his breath, Drake reaches for the second rope to help himself up onto his feet. Not wasting any time, Trax advances towards him right foot always ahead of the left, like a boxer moving in. Drake tries to bring his hands up to cover his face but the quicker Trax manages to get him square on the jaw with a European uppercut. Knocked back into the turnbuckle, Trax wraps Drake’s right arm with his own, flipping him onto the mat with an armbar takedown. Trax quickly run towards the far rope, bouncing off it and rushing towards Drake’s body. Predicting this, Drake rolls into Trax’s feet, trying to trip him. Trax leaps over the body, bouncing off the opposite ropes giving Drake time to get to his feet. Trax however is too fast for the individual as Trax spins a full circle, nailing Drake in the jaw with a discus clothesline. Drake drops to the mat, quickly rolling himself out of the ring. Once outside, he tries to shake the cobwebs out of his head, glancing up at Trax, waiting for him in the ring.

Trax bounces from side to side as Cadryn, standing between Drake and Trax, begins the count.

[size=large]1

Drake curses under his breath, sliding back into the ring. Trax attempts to get on Drake immediately, but Cadryn manages to keep Trax off. Getting back in the ring with a sneer on his face, Drake advances on Trax, striking him with a hard right as Cadryn is trying to make him back off. Trax brings a hand to his cheek, smirking at Drake. Obviously annoyed at being used as a shield, Cadryn begins to jab his finger into Drake’s chest.

Jim Ross
Tiberius really didn’t like that did he, he was trying to keep the match civil and Drake decided to take advantage of it!

T-Kato
Huh, well maybe Drake isn’t all that daft after all, smart kid.

Trax moves up from behind Cadryn, shoving him out of the way to get a good view of Drake when out of nowhere, SUPERKICK!!! Trax drops to the mat with a thud, his head bouncing off it awkwardly. He blinks a few times, his eyes glazing over for a split second. Drake, taking advantage of the sneak attack, runs towards the farside ropes, coming in just as Trax manages to get to his feet. Drake leaps into the air, hooking his legs over the looming Trax’s shoulders and lands a hard hurricanrana on the big man. He transitions this into a quick hook of the leg pin. Cadryn, still annoyed at having been used as a distraction takes his time to get to the mat.

KICKOUT!!

T-Kato
Going to take far more than that to knock this Former Universal Champion out of the park.

Jim Ross
He sure has some fight in him though, this Drake.

Trax pulls himself to his feet quickly, almost at the same time as Drake. The two stare each other door, as a agitated smile spreads across Trax’s face. Almost as if he was teleporting, Trax feints left, then right, covering distance and lands a flurry of blows into the torso of Drake, who was caught of guard. Hunching over because of the hard blows, Drake opens his face up for a hard European uppercut. Drake reels his head back, turning around to catch his breath when Trax wraps his arms around his waist and hits a clean German suplex. Drake lands on the back of his neck, as Trax quickly recovers. With one fluid motion, Trax leaps onto the nearest corner turnbuckle, turning to face the downed Trax. Measuring the distance, Trax leaps from the point, extending his elbow out. Drake musters every ounce of strength in his body to slip out at the last minute, causing Trax to land hard on his elbow.

Jim Ross
Ooh! That’s gotta hurt!

Using the bottom turnbuckle to hold himself up, Drake breathes in deeply. Trax rolls to his feet, clutching his elbow. He rushes towards Drake with almost superhuman speed, who’s unable to move out of the way, striking him to the side of the face with a running knee. Trax lingers with his knee against Drake’s face, holding onto the ropes and smiling devilishly to the crowd. Pushing himself off the ropes, Trax grabs Drake by the back of the head, pulling him up to his feet. Trax Irish whips his opponent towards the ropes, following Drake and bouncing off the same ropes, he hits a running bulldog, slamming Drake’s face into the mat.

T-Kato
That has to be it, JR, Drake can’t possibly take anymore damage.

Trax rolls Drake’s limp body over, hooking his leg for the pin. This time Cadryn, over his previous scuffle, is quicker to drop to the mat.[/color]

Thr-KICKOUT!!!

Jim Ross
AND DRAKE’S HUNG IN THERE BY A THREAD!!

There’s an audible gasp from the crowd, nobody was expecting such a late kick out. Trax looks at Cadryn with a ghastly look, telling him off for having a slow count. Cadryn argues back that he didn’t, and that he has no reason to count slow for Drake. The two bicker for a few seconds, allowing Drake to inch towards the ropes and begin to pull himself to his feet. The bickering begins to get physical, with Trax shoving Cadryn in the chest ones, getting it returned to him quickly.

T-Kato
And this is what we were worried about, what’s Cadryn going to do now?! Trax did have some choice words for him prior to this match.

Drake uses the distraction to bounce off the ropes, rushing towards the back of Trax. Trax hears the steps, turning to face his opponent quickly, trying to bend Drake over for a Ode To Machine. Drake takes a deep breath, leaping into the air and hooking his legs over Trax’s shoulders. With a flurry of athleticism, Drake flips over Trax, gripping onto Trax’s waist and lands the ENDGAME!!!!

Jim Ross
BA GAWD!! THAT CAME OUT OF ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE, WHERE DID HE FIND THE ENERGY!!

Drake hooks Trax’s leg for the pin, cursing to himself, Cadryn drops for the count.

Thre- KICKOUT!!

Jim Ross
TRAX REFUSES TO KICK OUT

T-Kato
Those are the colors of a true top-tier superstar, JR. Actually I think that count was faster than it should’ve been!

Drake seems to think otherwise, this time he goes off at Cadryn. Cadryn glances up at him simulating a two count, giving him some hard words of criticism for not being able to secure a woman.

Jim Ross
Looks to me like Drake thinks Cadryn’s not giving him what he deserves, Cadryn doesn’t seem to like the sound of being called a cheater.

Cadryn flips Drake off, asking him to get on with the match. Drake slides onto his feet, turning to face Trax, who has risen to his full height as well. The two begin circling each other again, before Drake makes the move forward this time. Trax grabs his wrist, avoiding the elbow and collar tie, Irish whipping him into the nearest ropes. Trax slips behind the running Drake, landing a devastating T-Bone Suplex this time. Unrelenting, Trax picks up the downed Drake, this time wrapping him with his arms and landing a German suplex, almost throwing Drake across the ring. Still not finished, Trax picks up Drake once more, lifting him into a Belly-to-belly, releasing him at the last moment, flinging him back across the ring and into the corner.

Jim Ross
What display of strength from the former Universal Champion there, a trio of suplexes shows off his technical prowess aswell.

T-Kato
Trax clearly is done with these childish games.

Drake quickly rolls under the bottom rope, taking a moment to collect himself. Cadryn yells for him to get back into the ring, Drake flips Cadryn off as he paces around ringside in frustration. Cadryn begins the countout.

Drake begins searching under the ring for something.

Drake pulls out the barbwire and thumbtack covered chair that he is beginning to become known for and jumps up onto the apron. Cadryn warns him that he will be disqualified if he uses the weapon, but Drake doesn't seem to care. Cadryn approaches Drake yelling louder now, but stops and backs away when Drake raises the chair back defiantly. Trax leans against the opposite turnbuckle unimpressed, just waiting for Drake to make his move. Drake enters the ring and dares Trax to come after him. Trax laughs off the attempt at drawing him in. Cadryn argues with Drake again to relinquish the weapon so that the match can continue. Drake turns his attention to Cadryn and shouts at him to stay out of it. Cadryn doesn't back down and insist that Drake hand him the weapon. Drake again raises the chair back, but before he can swing Cadryn connects with a surprise superkick square to Drake's chin. Drake drops the chair and stumbles directly towards Trax. Trax gets back his rhythm, bouncing on the balls of his feet, eyeing Drake as he stumbles towards him, already out on his feet. Trax inches forward, angling his body to the side and signaling a TRAP SILENC- At the last second, Drake drops low,right under the boot of Trax wrapping his body around the off-balance man goes for a straight jacket DDT. Drake drops his bodyweight, trying to force Trax’s head into the mat but Trax braces himself by squaring his legs. Using all his strength, Trax grabs the hips of Drake, prying them off his body and lifting the man up onto his shoulders. Drake throws some hard punches, Trax holds on tight, leans his torso forward and ODE TO MACHINE Trax drops to the mat, hooking Drake’s right leg. Cadryn quickly drops to the mat and drops his palm once.

3!!!!!!
DING DING DING

Big O’Titties
And our winner by pinfall, “The F’n Dominance” TRAX!!

Winner:
Mr.F'n Dominance
Trax

* RETRO COMMERCIAL BREAK *

CO-MAIN EVENT * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Special Referee Match
[SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE]
JENNY MYST

CHRIS
CHAOS

- vs -
"THE KINGSLAYER"
STEVE DAVIDS

PER RULE: Single Fall Bout * One on One * Non-Title
MATCH TYPE: Standard Match * Disqualifications * Count Outs * First Fall Wins

BACKSTORY
- vs -
"THE KINGSLAYER" will have to prove his name early in his first match on the new SAVAGE against the recent King of XWF Chris Chaos. Will Chris get back on track and wake the sleeping giant that made him Universal Champion? Or will the "Kingslayer" put him even further down the ladder as a former Champion himself, even with Jenny as Referee?

Jim Ross
And it is time for the first of our two main events, and this should be a slobberknocker!

T-Kato
Yes, it should, whatever the hell that means. We have the new face of the franchise, and the dude whose so old you were calling his dark matches.

Jim Ross
I'm not that old, Colt.

T-Kato
Yes Jim, you are.

Tig O’Bitties
Ladies and Gentlemen, the special guest referee for the first main event match......from Las Vegas, Nevada, "The Diva of the Damned", Jenny Myst!

[Image: lfiHWxw.jpg]

Jenny comes to the top of the ramp as the pink and purple lights flash. She has on her skimpy ref uniform. She smiles big, then struts down the ramp. Stopping to rub her hands on her fake boobs for the males and point and laugh at females in the crowd with smaller boobs.

She makes her way to the steps, walks up onto the apron, and steps between the ropes, stopping for a minute for an ass jiggle (Velvet Sky style), before entering the ring and throwing her hands up in flaunt fashion with a smile.

Jim Ross
If I wasn't mistaken, you'd think this match was all about her.

T-Kato
If you looked like that, you'd think so too. She'll be fighting next week too. More Jenny, more business. Get with it, Jim.

Jenny's smile didn't last long though as the arena lights went off and a creepy maroon mist encompased the ramp way as the crowd roared.

"Hello Zepp", also known as the Saw Theme song, began to echo throughout the arena. The red mist got thicker by the stage.

Tig O’Bitties
The following match is set for one fall! First, from London, England, standing at 6 foot 6 inches tall and weighing 275 pounds.......Steve "The KingSlayer"....DAVVVIDSSSS

As the music picks up Steve emerges in the shadows, with one single beam of light shining down on him. He slowly makes his way down the ramp before grasping hold of the middle rope and pulling himself onto the ring apron. He climbs into the ring over the middle rope, and riles himself up for the match by slamming his head into the turnbuckle several times.

T-Kato
This guy is certifiable. Don't hurt Jenny!

Jim Ross
I think Jenny has bigger problems to worry about---her boyfriend has to get into the ring with this animal.

Jenny's smile comes back though when the guitar riff that opens DIE MF DIE by Dope rockets through the arena. A white mist shoots up from the rampway.

Tig O’Bitties
And introducing next, from Clearwater Beach, Florida....he's askd to be announced as "The Face of The Future"......CHRIS CHHAAAOOSSSS

He steps through the white steam as the riff drops, and he has on his long black trenchcoat with the buckle locks (Edge--Rated R Superstar Style). He walks halfway down the ramp, never breaking eye contact with Davids. About halfway down the ramp he runs and slides into the ring. Jenny backs David's, who had advanced, into a corner.

Jenny signals for the bell to ring and Davids immediately charges Chaos, shoving him back into the corner with a flurry of punches and chops. Jenny pulls him off, claiming he will get DQ'd.

He turns and stares a hole through her. Just as he is turning around, Chaos is out of the corner with a few punches of his own. He goes to one knee and delivers a European Uppercut to the bigger veteran, staggering him back. A cocky smile comes ovr his face as h bounces off the ropes and clotheslines Davids in the middle of the ring.

Jenny tells him to cover but he shakes his head. He lifts David's up by the head and brings his knee to David's face, staggering him back again, before boucning off the ropes with another big clothesline.

Jim Ross
The cocky Chaos toying with David's right now.

T-Kato
The mark of a true champion. Cat like, playing with their prey before devouring.

Jim Ross
One of these day's you've gotta tell me what Chris's ass taste's like. Your sure up it enough.

David's is back up, though, as the big man refuses to stay down long. Chaos flips him with a snap mare into a sitting up position, the bounces off the ropes and drop kicks David's in the back. The big man sits up, however, almost immedately. Chaos's eyes go wide, and he rolls out of the ring, followed by Jenny.

Thos two converse as David's walks over and grabs a handful of Chris's hair. Chris's arms are flaling, trying to get him off. He finally does, but boucnes off the ropes himself and baseball slides Chaos into the barricade on the outside. He rolls out of the ring, and Jenny approachs him. He tells her to get off of him, and to get away. She obliges. Grabbing Chaos by the hair he slams his head down on the steel steps, boucning it off and sending the former Universal Champ stumbling. Grabbing him again, mid stumble, he lifts Chaos up and drops him back first onto the ring apron.

The look in Davids's eyes is frightening. He is insanely focused as he whips Chaos into the ring post on the other side. Jenny looks on, concerned. It is evident she is afraid of the big Britt. He picks Chaos up, and goes to whip him again, but the former Uni champ battles back, punching at Davids and shoving him back into the barricade. Chris then walks away, trying to get his barrings. Davids explodes towards him but Chaos catches him out of the corner of his eye and slams him head first into the ring post.

T-Kato
Veteran move there from Chaos. He bated Davids in.

Jim Ross
He could sneeze and you'd think it was amazing.

T-Kato
Your point, Jim?

Chris rolls into the ring. Jenny follows. He yells something to her with his hands. She begins counting, fast.

At the 8 count, the very very fast 8 count, David's rolls into the ring. Chris runs and splashes him in the corner, and Davids sits down against the far turnbuckle. He puts his foot on Davids's throat. This time, her count is ridiculously slow.

4 and a half!

4 and three quarters!

4 and 5 eighths!

Finally she pulls Chris off before the 5 count. Davids rolls down holding his neck as Chaos stomps away. He puts a hand through his long main and walks away, catching his breath a little. He had given Davids too much time, however, and when he turns around he walks into a tilt-a-whirl side slam out of nowhere!

Davids lifts the leg!

Jenny pretends she broke a nail. Looking at her fingers and is "distracted" from the match.

Jim Ross
This is bah gawd ridicuous! Count, you wench!

Davids releases the leg and walks over the Jenny. He gets up in her face and begins to ask her what the fuck her problem was. She points behind him and he turns around.

Jim Ross
JUST REF THE MATCH!

SPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!! DAVIDS AVOIDED IT, AND CHAOS SPEARED JENNY!

Jim Ross
THAT IS WHAT YOU GET DAMNIT!

Chris is beside himself trying to wake Jenny up, Davids grabs him quickly and spins him around into a GAME OVER Praying Mantis Bomb!

Davids hooks the leg!

T-Kato
No ref in there now with Myst down... WHERE IS BOBO!?

Steve gets up frustrated, he picks up Chaos again, for another GAME OVER. He raising his arms to the crowd as if to say "What else can I do?"

T-Kato
Brutally dissecting Chaos now...

Jim Ross
Here comes Mika Hunt down the ramp. Thank God, an actual Referee.

Davids picks up Chaos again after a few minutes of kicks to the ribs. Chaos rolls it into a small package out of nowhere!

THREE- NO!

Davids kicked out! He reverses the roll, Mika Hunt is down to count.

THREE- NO!!!!!

T-Kato
HEY!

Jenny Myst is back up and pulled Mika by the hair backward before the three count. Davids gets up completely livid, and grabs Jenny by the back of the neck. Chaos rises behind him and winks at Jenny, he goes in for a spear as Jenny turns Steve just at the last moment toward Chris. Chaos gets down for the cover.

This time, a SUPER fast count by Myst.

1!
2!
--Davids kicks out, somehow!

Chris gets up and this time he barks at Jenny about how "that needs to be three!"

Jim Ross
STEVE DAVIDS HAD THIS MATCH WON ON TWO DIFFERENT OCCASIONS!! DAMNIT, WHY!?

She claims she is sorry, and Chaos grabs the dazed Davids. Setting him up and pointing to Jenny, he says "THREE!" and lifts the leg and drops Davids into a HUGE DDT! The veteran is flat out cold!

He grins and hooks the leg.

This time, the count is faster than before.

3----NO! Shoulder up from Davids!

Jim Ross
Gonna have to actually earn this one! WHAT A SHAME THAT WOULD BE!

Chaos can't believe it. He holds three fingers in the air. Jenny shrugs.

He picks Davids back up, kneeing him in the gut and dropping him to one knee. Looking like he is going to go for another DDT, Davids quickly pokes Chris in the eye and as he stumbles back EXPLODES INTO A SPINEBUSTER.

Jim Ross
GOOD GOD! WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?

T-Kato
Jesus, maybe?

Davids is down on a knee though. He has taken a lot of punishment and takes a minute to catch his wind.

Chaos is stirring. Davids is back on his feet. Chaos is to his feet and Steve Davids locks Chris in a suplex. German!

Hands locked.

German!

German!

German!

German!

German with a bridge pin!

T-Kato
HE HAS CHAOS REELING!

He stares a hole through Jenny who gets on her knees.

Jenny counts normally this time.

Chaos gets a shoulder up!

Jim Ross
THIS IS A JOKE!

T-Kato
I could have counted to EIGHT, WHAT WAS THAT!?

Davids's hands are still locked. He lifts Chaos back into position.

GERMAN!

He goes to lift him again but chaos begins to flail. Fighting out of it, he slides behind Davids. SNAP SUPLEX from Chaos. Both men are down. Jenny rolls out of the ring and grabs a chair. Folding it, she slides back into the ring. Chaos is up, she hands it to him. Davids is up and he drives the chair into his midsection, doubling him over. Then Chaos slams it down on the back of Davids, dropping him.

Jim Ross
This is disgusting! These two should be ashamed of themselves!

Chaos brings the chair across Davids's back 3, 4, 5 times. When he is laid out Chaos tosses the chair to the other turn buckle. He and Jenny have some hushed words, and he rolls out of the ring again. Fidgeting under the ring he finds a biker chain. Rolling back into the ring he gets on one knee behind Davids and wraps the chain around his throat and pulls.

Jim Ross
What the hell is this?! Somebody stop this! Somebody put a stop to this!

Chaos continues to choke Davids until his face begins to go purple. "COUNT HIM!" He yells to Jenny, "COUNT HIM NOW!"

Jim Ross
Oh yeah, yell at her now... classy guy...

Jenny grabs one arm, and it falls limp. Second arm, falls limp. On the third arm, Davids holds it up. The crowd roars as he wrestles his way onto his back, taking both legs and shoving Chaos off him with great power. Chaos falls into the ropes, but explodes back, dropping an elbow on the face of Davids. Chaos walks back over towards Davids, who he doesn't see has wrapped the chain around his wrist. Chaos goes to lift him, and he fires a punch to the face of Chaos with the chain wrapped fist. The former Universal Champ stumbles, then drops.

Jenny sees the chain the fist, and she looks at the time keeper.

T-Kato
DQ HIM! DQ HIS ASS! THAT'S ILLEGAL!

Jim Ross
Oh, and the chair shot isn't? The chain?

Just as Jenny is about to wave her hand for the DQ, Chaos is back up and tackles Davids into the corner. Standing on the middle turnbuckle, he rains down punches.

But the big man just won't quit. He grabs Chaos around the waist and walks him out of the corner.

Jim Ross
What's this?

POWERBOMB!

Cover!

Jenny's count is slower than a snail through fudge.

Chris gets a shoulder up and Davids is CLEARLY frustrated now. He gets up and is again in her face, but this time is keeping a watchful eye on Chaos behind him. Backing Jenny into a corner, she has no other choice but to shove him. She barely moves the big man and he says "NEXT TIME, COUNT TO THREE". Turning around he side steps just in time. A spear attempt, and Chaos stops just short of hitting Jenny. Davids grabs the chair and Chaos is in front of Jenny in the corner, shielding her as Davids hoists the chair.

Jim Ross
BLAST HIM STEVE! BLAST HIS ASS! BUST HIS ASS OPEN!

He swings the chair and Chaos ducks. Jenny, also managed to duck. The chair hits the turnbuckle and Jenny low blows Davids. He drops the chair and Chaos rolls him up into a small package.

Again a VERY quick count.

1!
2!

Davids powers out.

Chaos is dumfounded. What does he need to do to beat this man. He rolls him up again, this time with a handful of tights.

1!
2!

Again Davids powers out.

Jim Ross
Do these two have NO INTEGRITY AT ALL!?

Chris throws his hands up. He, too, is frustrated. Even with the quick counts, he can't seem to put Davids away.

Davids is up, so is Chris and they both charge at each other. DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE. Both men are down, breathing heavy in the center of the ring.

Jenny begins to count, albeit slow, and both men begin to stir around 5. By 8, both are on their feet. Chris takes two steps and is caught by the big hand of Davids, who is going to the Psycho Slam choke slam. He then looks at Jenny and realizes she won't count anyway......so a sick smile crosses his face. Tossing Chaos down he grabs the chair. He hoists it, like he is gonna crack Chris in the head with it. He said in his promo, if she won't count him down he will just have to knock him out. He goes to bring the chair down on Chris's head and Jenny grabs it, pulling it back. Davids whips around and Jenny slaps him. He stumbles back a step and is caught by Chaos.

EQUALIZER!

Jim Ross
BAW GAWD THE EQUALIZER OUT OF NOWHERE!!

T-Kato
Pin him YOU IDIOT... pin him!

Chris signals for Jenny to get down and she drops to her knees for a count.

3!

Chaos has his hand raised by Jenny.

Jim Ross
THIS DAMN DEVIL'S DUO HAS DONE IT AGAIN!

T-Kato
A WIN, IS A WIN, IS A WIN, J.R! Tough one for DAVIDS though. He had one hell of a fight. Maybe with a normal referee he could've won, we may never know...

Jim Ross
SCREW THAT! I KNOW! KINGSLAYER GOT SCREWED!

WINNER:
Chris Chaos

* SEGMENT *

Chis Chaos begins to exit the ring, but before he can step through the ropes, the lights in the arena go out!

The sounds of lightning and thunder can be heard around the arena as the fans try to figure out the situation. After a few moments "Thunder Rolls" by Overscene begins playing along side the sounds of thunder and lightning.

The lights come on, as we find Chris Chaos standing in the middle of the ring in a defensive type stance.

The lights flicker before going off once more.

A crash of lightning, right in the middle of the ring, right behind Chaos!

The lights come on to reveal Cadryn Tiberius standing behind Chaos with his arms crossed, a sly smile adorns his face.

The crowd goes insane as Chaos tries to figure out what is going on.

But it's too late!

Tiberius spins Chaos around and whips him into the ropes!

THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED!

Tiberius hit him with his trademark superkick!

Chaos lays motionless in the middle of the ring as Cadryn stands overtop of him. Lightning crashing all around both men! Thunder rumbles across the arena as the cameras begin to fade out..

"See you next week partner..."

CO-MAIN EVENT * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Television Championship Triangle Ladder Match

ROMAN
WULFRUN

- vs -
RANDOM
- vs -
CHAMPION
JIM CAEDUS©

PER RULE: 15 Minute Time Limit * Weekly Title Defense
MATCH TYPE: 1 on 1 on 1 * Retrieve the dangling belt * NO DQ

BACKSTORY
- vs - - vs -
The Television Championship runs through a man named Caedus, but will he strong enough taking on the unpredictable RANDOM? Or the newest contender Roman Wulfrun? A contendership won in a three way brawl earned RANDOM and Roman shots at Savage's top exclusive belt in the Main Event... will one of them take it to the Champ or become another random footnote in the casualty list of Jim Caedus?

Tig O’Bitties
The following match is set for one fall! First we have the challenger, weighing in at 210 pounds, billing in from Los Angeles, California. , ROMAN WULFRUUUM!

Dead man's party hits and a few moments later and limo rolls into the area by the stage. Roman's English butler Jenkins gets out of the driver seat, walks over to and opens the door and out steps Roman. Sometimes he'll throw out money to fans or he'll Jenkins slap them with a sliver platter for touching him. Then he goes to the ring and waits for the match to start as sips on a glass of Johnnie Walker or Cognac that his butler had made for him.

Jim Ross
I don’t know what Roman Wulfrun has been doing all week Colton, but let’s hope that he was putting more empisis on training and less on partying. Jim Caedus isn’t going to just hand over the title tonight!

T-Kato
No, he’s not JR, and if that was some sort of knock against Jim for dropping the Federweight title to Nate Higgers the other day, then just shove it! Jim’s smart enough to know what is and what isn’t worth defending. Higgers was a distraction and right now as the face of Savage, Jim can’t afford distractions!

Tig O’Bitties
Now for our second challenger, weighing in at a random weight, billing in from a random city, RAAAANDOOOOOOOOM!

Rides a Silverback Gorilla named Jones Sampson down the ramp, On his way down to the ring, Random shape shifts his face to look like Peter Gilmour, then Chris Chaos, then Hulk Hogan. Settling on the Hulk Hogan Face, Random climbs off Jones Sampson and climbs into the ring. Waving his hand and cupping it to his ear, the crowd goes nuts.

Jim Ross
GOOD GAWD ALMIGHTY! RANDOM HAS CHANNELED THE IMMORTAL POWER OF THE LEGENDARY HULK HOGAN!

T-Kato
I don’t care who this goon looks like, there’s no way he’s walking out of here with the TV Championship tonight!

Tig O’Bitties
Now introducing our defending champion, weighing in at 239 pounds, billing in from, JIM CAAAAEDUS!

The now familiar opening notes to "Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begin to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer plugs. The fans erupt. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress. Before the cloud of smoke dissipates, Mr. 24/7, the XWF Television and Federweight Champion Jim Caedus, one strap over each shoulder and briefcase in one hand, steps out as the house lights come up.

His hair hangs freely, his eyes devoid of emotion though he appears to be energized by the support. He glances around at the majority population of fans who now know exactly who he is. The small pockets of his smarks seem less enthused to be a part of the crowd but remain cheering nonetheless.

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant(s) then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he removes his Dickies jacket, folds it carefully beside his corner's steps, places the Television and Federweight Titles lovingly upon it, hands the 24/7 Briefcase to an official then ascends to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed.

Jim Ross
Jim Caedus ladies and gentleman! This man has been running through the competition for weeks! Is there anyone in the XWF that stands to take that TV title away from him?

T-Kato
You know the saying Jim, no matter how good you are, there is ALWAYS someone better. It’s just a matter of time before Jimmy stands across the ring from a competitor that has his number!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We see Caedus, Random,and Wulfrun eyeing each other to see who will make the first move. Random glanced over at Wulfrun and they nod. They both bull rush Caedus into the corner taking turns landing blows to the head and midsection of Caedus. Caedus trying to keep his hands up to defend himself. Caedus blocks a shot from Wulfrun. Caedus lands a blow of his own. Random runs in to try and keep Caedus in the corner, but catches a boot from Caedus. Caedus then grabs Random and shoots him off the ropes. Random comes back off the rebound as Caedus lands a back body drop. Wulfrun get up and hits Caedus from behind with a double ax handle. Caedus arches his shoulders from the impact. Wulfrun unloads with a series of right hands on Caedus. Caedus a bit stunned stumbles into the ropes. Wulfrun walks over grabbing Caedus by the hair and lands another huge right hand. Wulfrun sends Caedus off the ropes and positions himself for a back body drop, but Caedus stops and lands a kick to the chest. Wulfrun is stood up and dazed. Random runs up from behind and hooks Wulfrun into a Russian leg sweep. Wulfrun being close to the ropes rolls out of the ring.

11:54 Remaining

Random staring at Caedus, points up to the Television Title dangling above the ring. He points to himself and motions to Caedus that the belt will be his, that he is the next Television Champion. Random and Caedus stand toe to toe exchanging right hands back and forth.

Jim Ross
Just look at these two go at it this is truly becoming a good ole’ fashioned slobberknocker

T-Kato
Yes JR, but just look at that perfect form from Jim Caedus! That is how you have to neutralize your opponent!

Caedus and Random continue going back and forth. Random starts to look dazed. Caedus cradles Random under his arm and lifts him up I to a stalling suplex.

Jim Ross
My God! The blood must be rushing into that young man’s head!

T-Kato
Yeah, but JR! That's just Caedus showing off his manly strength!

8:33 Remaining

We see Wulfrun finally able getting back to his feet. He grabs a ladder and throws it into the ring. He slides in under the ropes, as his opponents are unaware he is back in the ring.
Caedus turns around as Wulfrun nails him in the face with the ladder. Wulfrun then throws the ladder down to the mat. He walks over to Caedus almost lifeless body. Wulfrun picks Caedus up and scoop slams him onto the ladder. Caedus screaming in pain from the impacts as he rolls on his stomach kicking the mat. Random comes to and noticed that Wulfrun was back. Random runs at Wulfrun, but Wulfrun stops him in his tracks. He looks at Random the down at Caedus on the mat. Wulfrun points to Caedus then motions for them to work together.

Jim Ross
I don't like the looks of this. Things are not looking to well for the Champion!

T-Kato
This may be the opening that Random and Roman Wulfrun have been waiting for! It's smart! Eliminate the champ, then go at it!

5:20 Remaining

Random and Wulfrun both grab the ladder. Caedus makes it to one knee, as he's still trying to shake the cobwebs off. Random and Wulfrun give each other a look and smile at one another. Caedus is back to his feet. Random and Wulfrun take off and blast Caedus with the ladder to the head, knocking Caedus out of the ring.

Jim Ross
OH MY GOD! THE CHAMP IS IN TROUBLE! HE MAY LOSE HIS TITLE HERE!

T-Kato
Hold on Ross don't go counting the champ out yet, he is Jim Caedus and he's been the Television Champion for as long as he has for a damn good reason!

2:25 Remaining

Random and Wulfrun look at each other still holding the ladder. Random shakes Wulfrun off the ladder knocking him down. Random set up the ladder and starts to climb up. Random gets to the top run of the ladder and reaches for the belt. He has his finger on the title, bit here comes Wulfrun. Up the ladder Wulfrun races to the top. He hits Random with a hard right hand. Random is shaken, but fires back one of his own. They both reach for the belt with both men having a hand on the belt. They continue to throw right hands at each other.

Jim Ross
I can't believe it's gonna end this way!

T-Kato
Do you see this Ross? Caedus is up to a knee holding onto to the apron!

1:15 Remaining

A bloody Jim Caedus crawls back into the ring. He is unseen by his challengers as they are hammering away at one another. Caedus grabs the ladder and starts to push the ladder over. Wulfrun and Random are in shock. They can't believe that Caedus is back in the ring let alone standing. The ladder comes tumbling down as Random hit the mat hard as rolls out of the ring. Wulfrun comes crashing down and hits the top rope on the way down, causing a whiplash. Wulfrun is down flat on his back. Caedus picks up the ladder and positions it in the center of the ring. He then climbs the ladder all alone. He gets to the top run of the ladder and reaches out and secures the XWF Television Championship!!!

Jim Ross
OH MY GOD! HE'S DONE IT! BY GOD JIM CAEDUS HAS RETAINED HIS XWF TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!

T-Kato
That's why you never sleep on the champion Ross! What a showing by our XWF Television Champion!

WINNER:
Jim Caedus

* FLASHBACK | FINALE *

In the back Colton is shaking hands with some of the event staff, thanking them for the work that went into such a "tremendous occasion". He turns and spots Michael Graves. Kato walks over to say something, then is cut off by the falling body of a person after several loud gunshots ring out across the lockers and catering area's. The person falls into Kato's arms limp and bleeding... the weight of both collapsing them to the ground.

The perpetrator in the distance can barely be seen except for a "KINGSLAYER" t-shirt. Colton squirms behind a trash bin for cover, then finally looks down, realizing he has just

witnessed the murder...

OF...

With unanswered fallout from last SAVAGE still looming over the XWF audience, a quick fade to black after the flashback. When the lights come back, it is last SAVAGE, people gathering around the shot person to get immediate help. Finally, a face is seen... the face of...

Mike Stump.

The camera zooms in. As the replay silently shows the Kingslayer shirt, then a man vacating the area. Tucked into the side next to the would-be assailant is a man tucked into a wall nook who looks awfully familiar. The police arrive. Clearing the area and putting up yellow caution tape to seal it off of passers-by. They ask Kato to take them to where they can review the footage. He obliges. After several minutes in the GM office, the police emerge, and step up to an announcement podium set up just outside Kato's office, as he looks on stunned at the events.

Ladies and gentlemen. We are sorry to be here under such sad circumstances. We made sure to do our due diligence and not jump to conclusions about the ongoing investigation that is a result of the events that occurred. Unfortunately, Mike Stump, who was in an off match while Mr.Ross called inside the arena, was shot 3 times. He was clinging on, until his partner, and lover, a Mister Gaylord Cockshafer told him that it was okay to let go. Mr.Stump past away at 12:34AM at a local hospital from his fatal injuries.

Wrestlers begin to gather around, some hysterical, others comforting them, as everyone looks around for Cockshafer to console in this tough moment.

Now, we studied the footage very closely, and took some eye-witness accounts. At this time we have made an arrest. "The Kingslayer" Steve Davids was in the area, and quickly vacated after the shots were fired from the proper trajectory of the location the bullets originated from. We did track him down, and interrogated him for as long as it took to arrive at the truth. After much speculation, we released Mr.Davids. There is no crime in turning and walking away from an area where a murder just took place, he will not be charged at this time.

Low murmurs and boo's from the backstage crew start toward the Officer. Tears down many cheeks are only overshadowed in their eyes by the lack of justice taking place in front of their faces.

It would be easy for us to jump to conclusions about what happened here. I understand your need for answers, and we have them for you. Though, it may make things even harder to understand. After everything that happened, Mr.Stump was in the hospital, and Gaylord was there to comfort him. Just before he let go, Mr.Stump whispered something that was overheard prior to his passing on. The nurse heard him say "you spiteful bitch". He said this in clear reference to Mr.Cockshafer. This synced up with our video discoveries that shot the hot blast that came from near Mr.Davids, but just to the side.

After thorough expert examination,

we can conform that

Mr.Cockshafer has been arrested for first degree murder...

The jaws in back hit the floor from crew, to wrestlers, to event staff.

All asking themselves internally...

BUT WHY!?

And the answers coming...

NEXT SAVAGE!

** IN MEMORIUM OF MIKE STUMP **

(OOC: If your roster page linked is old please make sure your current updated one is linked to your profile- just makes this way easier than searching for it every time- thanks, hope you all enjoy the new format.)

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
JimCaedus (04-17-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-18-2017), Tommy Gunn (04-17-2017)
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-17-2017, 03:14 PM

The camera starts by showing the ending to the Drake VS Trax Match, before it cuts to Drake, sitting backstage and waiting for Saylors to speak to him.

"Drake, tonight, you put in a great effort, however, you didn't quite beat Trax, do you have any comments, regarding this match?"

Drake laughs lightly before continuing.

"Well, well, well. It would seem I owe Trax an apology. His finishers are actually half decent, and hey, I can admit, he was, for a mortal, the better warrior tonight. Anyways, Trax, I am a Demi-God of my word, your mother has been returned to the nursing home, safe and sound. Oh, and just one thing, AX3, I've had a backup plan this whole time, you'll find out soon enough, what that backup is."

Drake slowly walks away, with the feed fading to black as he does so.

1 x X-Treme Champion
2 x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drake's post:
JimCaedus (04-17-2017)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-17-2017, 04:58 PM

(04-17-2017, 03:14 PM)Drake Said: The camera starts by showing the ending to the Drake VS Trax Match, before it cuts to Drake, sitting backstage and waiting for Saylors to speak to him.

"Drake, tonight, you put in a great effort, however, you didn't quite beat Trax, do you have any comments, regarding this match?"

Drake laughs lightly before continuing.

"Well, well, well. It would seem I owe Trax an apology. His finishers are actually half decent, and hey, I can admit, he was, for a mortal, the better warrior tonight. Anyways, Trax, I am a Demi-God of my word, your mother has been returned to the nursing home, safe and sound. Oh, and just one thing, AX3, I've had a backup plan this whole time, you'll find out soon enough, what that backup is."

Drake slowly walks away, with the feed fading to black as he does so.

Hey doofus...did you not watch the backstage segment before the match? That woman wasn't my mother... your incompetent henchman kidnapped the WRONG lady, if you had actually kidnapped my mother you think I would of waited until this match to get my hands on you and kick your ass? Pffft.

Trax shakes his head.

If you was a "mere mortal" like you say the rest of us are I'd say you put on a great effort tonight, but considering you're meant to be some Demi-God.. you SUCK. Worst. Demi-God. Ever. Good luck against AX3 though.

Trax laughs and walks away.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
JimCaedus (04-17-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-17-2017), The Revival (04-17-2017)