Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 05:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A message for you all
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-17-2017, 12:58 PM

**The camera fades up to Jack Cain sitting in a darkened room. He is alone, apart from a pair of black leather gloves on a crate next to him, along with a set of brass knuckles and a lead pipe next to them**

I'm not here to be your friend.

I'm not here for these people to cheer for me.

I'm not here so people will admire me.

There's too many of you her who think your the bigger man, the smarter man, the tougher man - and you exploit that. You tell people you're the best, or you've won this title, or that these people cheer for you - but it's just hubris.

You're just trying to convince yourselves, because you know that deep down what you do is wrong. It's that gnawing feeling in the pit of your stomach that tells you, no matter how many titles you win, how many people cheer your name, how many T-shirts they buy, and how many people you put down, that one day someone will come along who is tougher, who will put YOU down instead.

The thing that bugs me the most though, is that you all think you're right. You all try and justify your actions to yourself, to the people who run this company, and to those people who cheer you. I don't really care whether you want them to like you, or you go out of your way to make them dislike you. It's just a matter of perspective. You're in it to make yourself look good, either way.

But my perspective? My perspective is you're all the same. You're just trying to justify why you do what you do, but in the end, it's just for yourself - for popularity or personal gain. None of you does what's right. You just want people to smile when your music hits, or you just want a title while telling everyone who great you are.

**Cain pulls on the black gloves and runs his fingers over his scalp before looking back up again**

I don't really care for any of you. You're all the same to me. So I'll take you all on. I'll make you pay for all the wrong you've done. I'll make you sorry you ever set foot in this place.

**He puts the brass knuckles on his right fist, then picks up the lead pipe in his left hand**

It's time.

I'm here to show you that it's your time... to be afraid.

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like JackCain's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-17-2017), Imperial (04-18-2017), Vincent Lane (04-17-2017)
Drake Offline
AXOLOTL

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-17-2017, 01:17 PM

Drake teleports into the room, and has to restrain himself from laughing.

"So, you're the mortal who just signed up. Let me just say this, hold up, I'm getting a call"

Drake pulls out his phone, it's not even on

"Hello? Yep, he's here... So, you want me to tell him tha... Okay."

He puts the phone away

"The Punisher just called. He wants his gimmick back. Anyways, where was I? Oh yes that's right, let me just say this: When you step into the ring with me, the Anti-Christ of the XWF and the herald of the apocalypse, you're gonna wish you never came through those doors. Now, I would advise you stay out of my way. Unless you want to find out why I earned that nickname."

1 x X-Treme Champion
2 x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drake's post:
JackCain (04-18-2017)
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-17-2017, 02:02 PM

Mezian follows the trail left by Drake to the scene where JackCain is

Oh Hey Drake, Who' the guy in the leather with the kinky BDSM toys? Are you in to pain
new guy? I like pain maybe too much that's what the doctors say atleast.Well any way....
if you wanna beat up on someone or have some one beat up on you? You can give me a
shout I'm always here to help out a fellow kinkster.

Mezian waves good bye to JackCain and Drake. Says hi to the camera man and walks off camera.

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mezian's post:
JackCain (04-18-2017)
JackCain Offline
Fighting to the last man

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-18-2017, 11:10 AM

**Cain stands there shaking his head after Drake and Mezian have left**

This is it? Comic book insults and BDSM fetishists? This might be worse than I thought.

Drake? I'm not frightened of you. I've seen enough punks like you shout that you're the best and people should be afraid of you. Let me tell you a little something about fear - you might think you know all about it, but trust me, you don't.

Fear is looking into the eyes of another man knowing that there's nothing you can do to stop him. Fear is feeling utter, utter helplessness in the face of odds so high, you'd never beat them if you lived to be a million. Fear is knowing that in spite of it all, you're just not good enough - and that no matter how much you try and convince yourself that you're this unstoppable machine of destruction Drake, you're a second rate punk. An also-ran. A joke. You might be the Anti-Christ, but I'm the Devil, and I'm gonna make you burn.

And Mezian? If you're selling what I think you're selling, I'm not buying. But when I do come to call on you, you'll know the true meaning of pain. You'll end up wishing you'd never heard of the word.

**Cain walks off down the corridor with the lead pipe over his shoulder**

[Image: JackCain.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-18-2017, 11:14 AM

God damn it's good to see another white man who's still got his fuckin' balls attached.

MAGA.

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Hate Post Like Post