Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 10:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
He has Risen.....alot
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-16-2017, 10:20 PM

We find RANDOM sitting in a New York City alleyway only wearing tattered underwear talking to a half burnt barbie doll he calls Molly. He appears to be extremely high on methamphetamine due to the bag of glass like material and an overused glass bowl sitting next to him. He looks like he hasn't eaten or slept in days, his underwear is soiled with his waste.

RANDOM: "Molly you are the only thing in my life that has meaning. I love you so much, but I miss Pisspants and Gary. What do you mean Molly? I can't just go visit them."

He says to the doll.

RANDOM: " I ran away you stupid cunt! I can't go back, I embarrassed them! You literally listen to nothing I say, you stupid whore! All you are good for is sucking dick and stealing my drugs. And I know you're stealing my drugs because I quit drugs and they keep disappearing and you are starting to look like a strung out druggie. I know damn well you have no money for drugs, you can't even sell your pussy you're so gross!

RANDOM throws the doll against the wall in the alleyway and turns his back towards Molly. He sits angered for a few minutes, suddenly he realizes what he's done and runs over to the doll, embracing her in his arms.

RANDOM: "I am so sorry baby I promise this is the last time never again I am so sorry, please forgive me I'll never hurt you again, you are all I have left in this awful world. Hey, you know what I bet you is hungry, let me go see if I can go find this big apple everyone is talking about okay sweetheart? I'll be back I promise. Don't go cheating on me now l.o.l."

RANDOM leaves Molly behind on his search for the big apple. RANDOM for stops at a Chinese restaurant to see if the big apple is in there.

RANDOM: "Hello, kind unicorn shopkeep. I come in search of the big apple."

China man: "Who you? Get out my store, no apple here! you fuck off now!"

RANDOM quickly exits the restaurant as the man chases him. RANDOM spots a store with a big white apple above the door.

RANDOM: "HELLO THERE LITTLE GUY I AM HERE TO PURCHASE AN APPLE."

Apple Employee: "Okay, first of all, why are you yelling at me?

RANDOM: "Wait, what? Aren't you ]
[color=#6B8E23]
Apple Employee: "Umm, firstly fuck you and secondly no I am not ]

[color=#FF0000]RANDOM: "Oh, well I saw you were wearing glasses so I just assumed you were ]

[color=#6B8E23]Apple Employee: "No, I am perfectly fine."

RANDOM: "Well not perfectly, you are wearing glasses."

Apple Employee: "Are you going to buy something or insult me all day?"

RANDOM: "Yes, I would like to buy the big apple."

Apple Employee:" Hahaha, you want to buy New York City?"

RANDOM: "No, I want a big apple."

Apple Employee: "Are you haha?"

RANDOM: "No I believe my mother was Jewish."

Apple Employee:" Umm, okay. Well, the big apple is not an actual apple it's the nickname for New York."

RANDOM: "Why would they nickname a city after food?"

Apple Employee: "I don't fucking know, get out of here man you're not even wearing pants fuck off now."

RANDOM leaves the store with his head hung low, crushed by the news he just received about the big apple. He sadly stops at a hot dog stand and purchases two hot dogs with some money he pulled from his underwear. He then returns to his love, Molly. When he arrives he is enraged to see a man having sex with Molly.

RANDOM: " What the fuck! How? Why? First, there's no big apple and now this? Molly! Why do you dis to me? I loved you! Yes, I knocked you around a bit, neglected you, and accidently caught you on fire thinking you where my pipe. My pipe! My drugs! Molly, did you smoke all my meth with this man?

The man finishes all over Molly's face and stands up and shakes the shaken RANDOM's hand.

Stranger: " Howdy their partner, the names Cim Jaedus and yes sir me and your girly here smoked up your meth and fucked. But I promise you, mister, I had no idea she had a man she told me otherwise. See I am new here to the big city, I hail from the great Bridgeport Connecticut. You see I have been lonely on the road here and I saw this beautiful woman and I just couldn't help myself.

RANDOM: " I am going to rape murder you."

Cim Jaedus: " Now hold on a minute there partner, we don't have to do none of that now."

RANDOM: "Oh but yes, yes we do have to do none of that now. In fact, we are going to do some of that now."

RANDOM tackles Cim Jaedus to the ground and pulls out his infamous razor condom.

Cim Jaedus: "Wait! Please! I have drugs!"

RANDOM: "Drugs?"

Cim Jaedus: "Yeah, I got this heroin I picked up in Fairmont West Virginia, this shit here could knock a donkey on its ass I tell you what."

RANDOM: "Come on pass the fucking dutchy man."

RANDOM and Cim start shooting up load after load of heroin into their fragile veins.

RANDOM: "Whaa... Wha.... What's in here man?"

Cim Jaedus: "Sumtine called fenceinall."

RANDOM: "Nice....mice....dice.....ice....ha. Cim, listen, I want you on the team. Listen, man, there are two rules, Don't touch my fucking Percocet's and do you have any fucking Percocet's?"

Cim Jaedus: "Okay deal."

RANDOM: "Tomorrow at sundown I am going to meet that gorgeous fuck of a man Jim Davis. Wait. No that's not right. Kim Mavis? Lim Tanis? Rim Jebus? What's that Molly? Oh right! Jim Caedus, I am going to meet that beautiful God of Sex Appeal in the middle of the ring and I am going to chop him down like a tree. A tree that looks like a beautiful man. A man tree if you will. Yes Jim "Man Tree" Caedus, I am going to chop you down. Hahahaha."

Cim Jaedus: "Hahahaha."

Molly: "Hahahaha."

Pisspants: "Hahaha."

Gary: "Hahaha."

The camera pans out on the drug induced party of five.

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Random's post:
Imperial (04-17-2017), JimCaedus (04-16-2017), The Monster of Htaed (04-17-2017), Vincent Lane (04-17-2017)